~ Living Together ~

~ Future TodoIida ~

       Todoroki Stepped forward crossing the threshold with his bags. Into what was a beautiful penthouse fully furnished and new. He and Iida had decided to move in together it had always been a thought by now it was real. 

"Welcome to our new home Love," Iida said stepping into view from the kitchen.

"It's beautiful Iida," Todo said pulling his bags in and shutting the door.

Todo stepped closer to Iida and conjoined their lips in a passionate kiss. Lips crashed together and went to war with their locked mouths, battling madly for dominance. Iida reached down to touch lightly at Todo's hip. Todo gasped opening his mouth long enough to let Iida slip his tongue in. Tounges tangling together fighting for dominance the kiss only breaking for air.

"I made lunch," Iida said winking and grabbing Todo's hand and leading him towards the kitchen.

"What are we eating ?" Shoto asked looking over at the counter.

"Onigiri and Yakitori" Iida said looking at Todo.

"Yum," Todo said smiling shifting his head to look at Iida.

The couple kissed once more before pulling away and going to the table to eat their homemade lunch. 

~ Time Skip ~ 

"Hey, Iida why are there no decorations in the apartment ?" Shoto said peaking his head into their shared bedroom.

"Oh well I usually decorate in a vintage style but I haven't picked up anything like that" Iida said looking at Todo.

"Vintage I thought you were more of a modern person," Todo said walking in and sitting on the bed.

"Nope," Iida said pulling Todo closer to him.

Todo sat there in Iida's arms head laying on Iida's chest. Eyes gaining to be heavy. Shoto closed his eye drifting slowly to sleep. Iida watched as his Lover fell asleep peacefully.

"Night Love," Iida said placing a gentle kiss on Shoto's forehead. Him now lying back on the pillow drifting into a cosy sleep.

~ A/N ~ : I know it's shorter than the last one but I kind of had an idea I already started this one so I just finished it.

~ Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great week~

~ Farewell ~