~ Happy 4th !~

~3rd-year IidaTodo ~

 ~ A/N ~ : Happy fourth! or independence day ! I know many people aren't celebrating this year cause of roe v wade. But that's fine happy forth have a great day.

     Iida sits next to his boyfriend Todo on a picnic blanket, the rest of his family off in the distance playing with sparklers, which leaves the pair alone to watch the display.

The Multi-coloured hair 3rd year is mesmerized by all the pretty colours dancing in the night sky, his big doe eyes transfixed on them. Iida's eyes are also preoccupied, not by the fireworks but by the attractive boy sitting next to him.

He scoots closer to Todo and allows his hand to brush up against the others. He isn't expecting Todo to notice, but he does. "Are you trying to hold my hand or something?" he giggles.

"Yeah," the taller boy confesses. Iida scratches the back of his head and looks down at the grass as colourful fireworks burst overhead, illuminating his flushed face. Todo gently takes his hand and pulls him in close. They gaze at each other with half-lidded eyes for a moment as more fireworks light off.

Iida is the first to make another move, spurred on by the urge to kiss the beautiful boy who is glowing under the bright lights right in front of his very eyes. Before either of them can think twice, their lips are locked in a sweet kiss, the taste of Mrs Iida's homemade apple pie fresh on the corners of Todo's mouth. They continue to kiss until both are out of breath and their bodies fall back onto the blanket beneath them.

"I love you, Iida," he says softly.

Iida laughs, "Love you more."

Both pairs of lips meet again as the two kiss tenderly. Beautiful fireworks continue to light off but neither of them seems to care about their make-out session drowning out all the noise. Iida and Todo are completely focused on each other as sparks fly in the sky and in their hearts.

~ A/N ~ : It's rushed but I still like it I started 25 minutes ago.

~ Thank you for reading and have a great rest of the 4th and the week ~

~ Sayonara ~