๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

By JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... More

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ

1.4K 107 42
By JIA74U

🪕🎻🪕🎻🪕🎻🪕🎸🪕🎻🪕🎻🪕🎻

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators

🪕🎸🪕🎸🪕🎸🪕🎻🪕🎸🪕🎸🪕🎸

WANG YIBO took out his Canines from XIAN'S neck. And immediately, XIAN'S right hand, which all the time was on Yibo's left chest, above his heart fell down, the glowing celtic knot stopped glowing and their intertwined bodies which were hovering on air, slowly landed on the bed...

YIBO was all spent and exhausted after watching XIAN'S past by tasting his blood. This was the side effect of this power. Different magical powers consumed different amounts of energy. Some didn't affect the person at all and some cost too much energy, causing the person to be all spent and exhausted. Sometimes, too much use of these magical powers could cause the person to go into a coma or even death.....

And at present, EMPEROR YIBO felt so spent, that he didn't have the bare minimum strength to even get up. He just slumped down beside XIAN weakly and dozed off to sleep.........

💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔
🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤

XIAO XIAN slowly opened his eyes. His whole body pained like hell. Tears rolled down his swollen alluring lotus eyes instantly due to the painful burning sensation from his body.......stomp dignity, crushed heart and soul.

Bleeding crushed heart and soul.

He slowly sat up, panting hard. His whole body felt weak and tremendously hurting. His body was filled with bruises and cuts from top to bottom and his lower body and thighs were smeared with blood and cum, still dripping from his man vag. Thin blood stream flowed down his neck too....

He looked beside him and found EMPEROR YIBO in deep slumber.... XIAN sobbed unbearably, utterly disgusted by his present condition, and deeply hurt by whatever he went through, while intensely staring towards the EMPEROR.

DID HE NOT RESPECTED AND TRUSTED THE ALMIGHTY EMPEROR ALL HIS LIFE, WITH HIS LIFE....?

DID HE NOT BELIEVE THAT THEIR EMPEROR WAS JUST, KIND, FULL OF CONSCIENCE FOR HIS SUBJECTS...?

DID HE NOT VOWED TO EVEN LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR THE EMPEROR AND HIS REGIME.....?

WHY? THEN WHY? WHY HE GOT TO SEE THIS UGLY SIDE OF HIS MAJESTY, THAT TORE HIS HEART, FAITH, BELIEF AND CONSCIENCE TO PIECES?

WHY DID THIS DISGUSTING THING HAD TO HAPPEN WITH HIM, MAKING HIS EVERY DREAM, EVERY DEVOTION, EVERY BELIEF TO SHATTER FOREVER.....?

XIAO XIAN covered his mouth tightly with his palm, silencing his hiccups and violent sobs, into whimpers and low sniffs, silent pain with tears rolling down continuously from his eyes...

Xian's heart burnt like hell. So much that he felt excruciating pain and heaviness, that choked him to the core. He held his palm over his mouth tighter, to mute the muffling, whimpering sounds of his sniffs, desperately wishing the sobbing sounds to stop, as if afraid to wake up the beast besides again. He held his left chest with his other palm to decrease the excruciating pain in his heart that choked him... Made him feel like his heart could stop at any moment..

XIAO XIAN, for the first time in life felt immense fear. Fear of waking up his assaulter. Afraid that the night before incident would repeat again. But he couldn't control his snifflings, halt the hot tears from flowing down, like lava from volcanic eruption, decrease the agonizing pain in his heart.....

Though his tears flowed down like flooded river from his melancholic eyes, but in vain, cause those tears failed to wash off the pain and agony of his tortured heart and broken soul....

After some time, XIAN didn't have the strength to form tears anymore.... He was all empty & dry inside....

Xiao Xian slowly got up, trembling....picked up his scattered clothes and managed to wear them, while still shivering tremendously. But he managed covering the bare minimum of his naked fame.. But that didn't seem enough for him.

Though almost covered, Xian felt stripped and chilly. He couldn't let go off the anxiety and repulse he felt when Yibo removed his clothes harshly the night before, almost tearing them off. Ripping Xian's body naked. Xiao Xian still felt bare and ashamed.

So he took one of the linen sheets kept as bedcover on the bed and wrapped it around his fame, to hide his naked bloodied fame. Then staggering, he walked towards the Royal Chamber Entrance and knocked repeatedly, whisper yelling...

"Open the door...
Open the door please..."

The guards outside opened the door... And Xiao Xian staggered out, falling down instantly..... The guards simply closed the Royal chamber entrance and stood straight, with stoic face, guarding the Royal chamber.......... ignoring Xiao Xian totally, as if he was nothing to be concerned of.

Xiao Xian struggled and managed to get up slowly, and walked away staggering and stumbling, towards his Jiejie Jin Lu and Chancellor Jin's Quarters, with the support of the walls, while sobbing uncontrollably.....

"Jiejie... Jiefu... Open the door, let me in.. Please, open the door... It's hurting, please let me in..."

Immediately, the door flung opened and Xiao Xian collapsed on his Jie's arms...

"Jie, it's hurting, it's hurting... It's cold...so cold... Why? Why? "

And darkness engulfed him..........

🖤❤💜🤎🧡💚💙💚🧡🤎💜🧡❤🖤♥🤍🖤♥🤍🖤🤍♥🖤🤍♥🖤

MADAM JIN LU had sobbed all day, since her XIAN was forcefully taken away.... Even CHANCELLOR JIN ZIXUAN, GENERALISSIMO WANG YIZHOU & MARSHALL KUAN, everyone tried to somehow prevent their XIAO XIAN from being sent to the Royal Chamber..

But in vain..

They were clearly reminded of the deal and XIAO XIAN being ROYAL HAREM'S property. And trying to prevent him from entering EMPEROR'S Royal Chamber and fulfill his duty, was equivalent to directly defying the EMPEROR and insulting him.

So, they retrieved from trying to bring him back. And asked madam Jin Lu to wait patiently, for his return next morning. And so MADAM JIN LU, waited..... impatiently...without eating or sleeping.... pacing around her living room all night... cause worry for her Xian didn't let her rest in peace... All the more, because she knew XIAN well.. She knew he would resist... refuse to entertain the EMPEROR with his body... and that could lead to terrible consequences...

And hence, worry never left her heart...

And as soon she heard her XIAN's faint weak voice calling her, she immediately flung open the doors of her chamber and gasped in horror as XIAN collapsed on her, all bloodied..... And unable to balance him single handedly, she slid down on the floor, with him in her embrace, leaning over her shoulder...

"Jie, it's hurting, it's hurting... It's cold....so cold... Why? Why? "

And he Fainted on her lap...MA'AM JIN LU Froze...

NO!!!! WHATEVER SHE WAS SEEING COULDN'T BE RIGHT...RIGHT!?!

THE GREAT EMPEROR OF ALL THE REALMS COULDN'T BE SO CRUEL ON HER LITTLE XIAN......RIGHT!?!

SHE WAS A HAREM SLAVE ONCE TOO, SHE WAS SENT TO CHANCELLOR JIN'S CHAMBER TOO, BUT IT WASN'T LIKE THIS AT ALL. IT SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS. RIGHT!?!

BLOODY, PAINFUL, STRIPPED OF DIGNITY..... DEVASTATION OF HEART & SOUL... DESTRUCTION OF BODY & SOUL....

NO!!

ON THE CONTRARY, IT WAS GENTLE, LOVING, CARING TOUCH.....TOUCH OF LOVE AND PASSION, EMOTIONS AND HEARTS. SOULS. RIGHT!?!

NOT THIS. NOT FORCED RAPE RATHER THAN LOVE MAKING....RIGHT!?!

SO PURE WAS THE COUNCILLOR'S EMOTIONS, THAT SHE HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH CHANCELLOR JIN ON HER FIRST NIGHT WITH HIM ITSELF......

THEN WHY HER XIAN WAS LOOKING PALE, LIFELESS... LIKE HE HAD BEEN TORTURED ALL NIGHT...

BROKEN. CRUSHED. RIPPED.

MA'AM JIN LU SAT FROZEN, WITH HER XIAN ON HER LAP... AS TEARS ROLLED DOWN HER CHEEKS, SHE SLOWLY CARESSED HIS FACE LOVINGLY AND ARMS GENTLY, AS IF PUTTING HIM TO SLEEP.....

THEN SUDDENLY SHE SCREAMED ALOUD, A HEART WRENCHING, SOUL SHATTERING, HEART BREAKING, SOUL PIERCING SCREAM.

NOT TOO LOUD, BUT ENOUGH TO CONVEY HER AGONIZED AND TRAUMATIZED SELF.THE HORROR SHE FELT AFTER SEEING HER XIAN LIKE THAT.....

"HELP, HELP... help someone, save my XIAN.... Some one do something...."

CHANCELLOR JIN ZIXUAN came rushing from his sleeping chamber....

"Wife!!! XIAN!!! What happened to him?"

He gasped looking at the unconscious, injured XIAN. Blood was dripping off his neck and legs..... His arms, neck, slightly visible chest were filled badly with bruises, especially with scratch and bite marks, drawing blood from the wounds.... his lips were bleeding too....it looked like he was being attacked by a beast.

Chancellor Jin Zixuan was just pondering what to do when a gust of wind entered his Chamber... He looked up to find the Almighty EMPEROR WANG YIBO standing with a soul piercing cold stare....

🟥⬜⬛🟧🟫🟪🟨🟦🟩🟦🟨🟪🟫🟧⬛⬜🟥

🧡FLASHBACK🧡

Yibo woke up from his deep slumber. He stretched his body and felt better. His energy was restored back, he was healed completely by JUN/ZHAN, his soulbeasts, making him feel strong again... He sighed satisfyingly and looked beside for his Mate. It was time to take care of him. Treat the wounds, unknowingly inflicted by him.

But he found his bed empty.. his mate gone. Rage built up inside him, immediately. He had finally found his precious mate after 700 years. He would not bear a second longer separation from him any more. Yibo immediately put on clothes and wore his royal robe and....

"Guards....!!!"

He yelled out. The Guards outside his door came rushing inside and bowed.

"Where's he? Where's the one brought here yesternight?"

"Your Majesty, he left a few minutes ago..."

"And you let him? Without my permission!!"

The Guards immediately kneeled down, shaking like a leaf.

"Your Majesty, Mercy, Mercy...... It's the rule that every concubine leaves first, for Harem, after spending the night in Chamber. We have been following it like a ritual for years. So, we let him go, accordingly... But if it has, in any way, offended my Lord... I apologize. Punish me Your Majesty..."

The Head Guard said. Yibo closed his eyes to calm himself. He got up....

"Make sure to prepare a hot bath with healing antiseptics... Get some pairs of Royal clothes for him, who left this chamber minutes ago, who was brought here yesternight. Ask Royal Harem warden Xu Sun for it. And prepare the room fresh and well before I return. Make sure the Royal chamber is vacated before my return with everything accordance my will....And, let two guards follow me currently."

And he left, like a gust of wind. Because of inheriting vampire and phoenix abilities, Yibo can move around as fast as light itself.

The shaking scared guards raised their heads and were highly grateful to the gods in heaven for saving their lives this day. They immediately got up and went outside to give orders, accordingly...

🧡FLASHBACK ENDS....🧡

⬛⬜🟥🟫🟧🟦🟪🟨🟩🟦🟨🟪🟦🟧🟫⬜⬛

YIBO now stood glaring coldly at MADAM JIN holding his Mate in her embrace. XIAN was his Fated Mate and nobody was allowed to touch him without his permission. He stood there alone, while his guards waited outside JIN Quarter, closing the door after him.

CHANCELLOR JIN ZIXUAN immediately got up and bowed deeply.

"Your Highness....!!!"

"OFF HIM!! NOW....!!"

YIBO said with gritted teeth. CHANCELLOR JIN ZIXUAN gulped. He was visibly disturbed.

"Yes, Almighty..... "

He turned to MA'AM JIN LU, squatted besides her & patted his wife's shoulder.

"Lu, leave Xian..Lu..."

MADAM JIN LU shook her head stubbornly, sniffing.... YIBO was becoming impatient fast. His eyes turned Flame Blue and his Wolf Lan Zhan growled at Lu. One could feel the chilling aura coming out of him.

CHANCELLOR JIN ZIXUAN found himself in a tough situation. He knew XIAN was like son to his wife, even to him. And his current severe condition had made his wife loose her senses, temporarily. And it wasn't anything unexpected or wrong.

But on the other hand stood, nonetheless the Almighty EMPEROR WANG YIBO, and somehow, MADAM JIN LU'S holding XIAN made the EMPEROR offended. Outraged. And he could not, at any rate, risk to Enrage the EMPEROR and bear his Wrath.

"My Lord, pardon my naive wife... For her Xiao Xian is like her son... And, seeing him likewise, made her a little agitated....."

He gently freed the unconscious XIAO XIAN from Ma'am Jin Lu's arms, lying him softly on the floor. Then held his wife's shoulders and very slowly pulled her off XIAN. MADAM JIN LU looked at her husband, agitated, with tears in her eyes, shaking her head... But he assured her with his eyes, that this was the best thing to be done, at the moment.

As CHANCELLOR JIN ZIXUAN successfully took MADAM JIN LU away, YIBO immediately strode forward and picked up XIAN on his lap in bridal style, covering him wholly, with his extended Royal Robe mantle, so that no one could get a single glimpse of him.

"I will tell this once... Since today, he's no ones son, brother, friend or anything... He's only Emperor Wang Yibo's Fated Mate. MY fated mate. Am I clear!! "

CHANCELLOR JIN ZIXUAN gasped in shock. But he immediately recovered and bowed down deeply.

"Yes, Your Majesty...."

"And, whatever happened here today, must not go out of this room's walls or there will be consequences... And, tell your wife to stay away from him, henceforth.... Cause, her duty and responsibility towards him are done and over. From now he's mine and so are his responsibilities..."

And EMPEROR YIBO left.

With tear filled eyes MADAM JIN looked at her husband.

"Mate!!! Fated Mate he said!!!! But then, which Mate treats Mate like that... Huh!!! Chancellor Jin, did you see my Little Xian, my Xião tùzi (bunny/little rabbit) condition....... How can a mate treat his mate likewise....!!!"

"Shhh!!! He's our Shah, our Almighty Emperor no less... We can't judge him, his choice or decisions or actions....it's ok. It's ok. Calm down. He will be alright, our Xian will be alright, am sure... Our little Bunny is brave...our yingyông tùzê (brave bunny) .........He won't give up to anything... And in the mean time we pray.. We pray to Goddess Luna, to give him protection and strength, cause it's just the beginning. He has a long way to go and a lot to face, my love... He would need a lot of strength to face everything, to face future...."

Chancellor Jin closed his eyes. Emperor was the least of his worries. Because when the whole palace, the whole Empire would know of Xiao Xian being Emperor Wang Yibo's Fated Mate, that would be the real beginning of trouble..... Zixuan sighed and patted his wife's back gently to calm her....

❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤♟️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤 ❣️ ♣♦♥♠♥🖤❣️♟️❣️🖤♥♠♦♣

YIBO carried XIAN to his chamber.

"Has everything being done and readied according to my instructions...."

The Guard bowed in affirmation. YIBO sighed.

"Call my personal, royal Medic.... And ask him to wait outside...."

The Guards bowed again. Yibo strode inside his Chamber. He sat on his couch and uncovered his Mate's face.

He looked exceptionally beautiful, even with Wounded, Tear Stained Face.... His Faint Sweet fragrance reached Yibo's nostrils. He smiled.

GENUINELY.....

He undid his Mate's clothes and threw them in Bin. He then carried him to the Royal Bathroom. He immersed XIAN in the Bathtub filled with warm water mixed with healing antiseptic solution....

XIAN flinched as his wounded body touched the water. His wounds burnt. He tried to escape it and flung himself on YIBO, hugging him tight, sobbing in sleep....

YIBO hugged back...

"Shhh, it's ok, it's ok.. It will stop soon.. Just bear a little... Ok..."

XIAN's soft sniffs and panting could be heard, which subsided with passing time as the the pain subsided. Yibo lovingly scrubbed the beautiful, smooth body, cleaning it thoroughly. He then dried and clothed his Mate. And laid him on the huge Bed, covering him with fresh duvet.

"Enter....!!!"

Yibo ordered.

The doors flung open. And entered BETA PAUL YU.... the Royal Medic. He was the distant cousin of the HE BROTHERS. His parents were killed by the ambitious HE ROUHAN, his maternal uncle because they refused to follow his cruel dictatorship and his rebellious attitude towards EMPEROR WANG XUFENG.

PAUL YU was a kid back then and was kept in house imprisonment, in the HE reign. But he was allowed to study and PAUL YU studied medicine, every day of his life, while in imprisonment. Medicine both astonished him and fascinated too.

Also, Paul's parents were renowned medics of their times, healing everyone with perfection and deep knowledge. When people got cured from their suffering and pain, they smiled, and felt highly grateful towards the one that relieved them from their suffering. The smiles of the cured patients, their happiness on being relieved of pain was what encouraged Paul to pursue medicine.

After the defeat of the HE Empire by the WANG Empire, a 100 years old BETA PAUL YU was rescued.

Beta Paul Yu belonged to the wolf clan, but had no soul beast. But his body released calming pheromones. After experimenting on himself, Paul found out he was a beta without a soul beast. And that's because, his mother was a common human, whereas his father a beta wolf.

Paul's medical knowledge and pure innocence, won EMPEROR WANG XUFENG'S mind and heart.

And since then Paul was appointed Royal Personal Medic of Yibo. And also encouraged to study further and progress in advanced medical fields.

Due to remaining in imprisonment and solitude for most of his life, BETA PAUL had no interest in anything except books and knowledge. He especially avoided socializing cause it made him feel anxious, nervous and repulsed.

He spent most of his time studying medicine and experimenting with medical procedures, and only came out of his Chamber, when called by HIS HIGHNESS.... He, till date, had made many marvelous medical inventions and discoveries. Paul's achievements were highly useful and acute.

PAUL walked in Royal chamber, as usual with his soft innocent smile. But then, his expression turned to surprise, seeing a half wet EMPEROR, with a messed up hair and appearance. He furrowed his brow.

Along with being the personal medic of Emperor Yibo, Paul Yu was also a very close friend of his. Because of Paul's soft, caring and assuring beta personality, Yibo had became close to him a long time ago. Both had physical intimacy amidst them at one time. But then, that ended, and they gradually became just close friends...

Yibo looked at Paul's furrowed brows foremost, followed by a knowing teasing smile and Yibo couldn't help roll his eyes...

"Never mind my appearance, I called you for a special purpose...."

Beta Paul Yu nodded his head.

"Is the special purpose, the one lying on the bed, you highness....!!! "

Yibo nodded. Paul went near him. Checked.

"What made you vent all your frustrations on him, Bo!!!! The act was quite beastly on your part, Your Majesty... But what surprises me is, what's so special about him, that made you take this good care of him afterwards, and summon ME no less, to treat him!!!! I never knew you were concerned even a bit about any of your slave concubines...."

"He isn't just my concubine... And he isn't a slave anymore...."

Paul waited patiently, for His Highness to finish. Yibo sighed. That's what he liked about Paul very much. He had immense amount of patience. And, when he treated Yibo that patiently, the outcome always proved successful and relieving....

"He's my Fated Mate...."

There was a hint of Surprise in Paul's eyes but it soon turned to Happiness for Yibo.

"So, our EMPEROR YIBO finally got his Fated Mate. Congrats.... But, I can't sense any soul beast in him........!!!"

"That's because his soul beast is in hibernation and his powers sealed.... "

"By whom?"

"Long story.... But right now I want you to heal him and find out a way to awaken his soul beast and unseal his powers....."

"Ok. As you wish, Your Highness............. You Highness, did you perhaps use his blood to find out all these...!!!!"

"Mnnn.."

"Hmmnn........ I will do the necessity on him. And also give you a herbal drink to boost back your powers fully.... "

"Thank you..."

Paul smiled. Over his years here, Emperor Yibo never said 'Thank You'.... But he wasn't surprised. He could see the worry, love and care in Yibo's eyes for his mate.

"What should I address him as.. Your Majesty?"

"His original name is Xiao Xian. But, I have decided to change it... For now, you can address him, as you address the other Royalties........."

"Hmmnn, as you wish, Your Majesty. Then I should probably call him, My Empress or maybe Czarina.... Or Sultana..."

"Not only you. But everyone."

"Absolutely.... Ok....... And, am done. He will come to senses by evening. He needs rest. He can't heal himself like us, since his Soul Beast is in hibernation. It will take some time..."

"Hmmn."

"And, here's your Herbal Drink. Don't worry, it tastes good... "

"Yeah!! And I believe you. As if you have ever given me any good tasting med."

PAUL smiled.

"You know me well My Lord... Good day... "

PAUL bowed and knocked on the exit door of the Royal chamber. The guards opened the door from outside, and Paul left. The guards closed back the door. Yibo sighed and looked at the drink, PAUL gave him. He drank it in one go.

Then he got up and laid down beside his mate, hugging him. Yibo caressed Xian's face....

❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤
❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️

This light intoxication that is there, It's the madness of your love.
I have rubbed away what was written (in my fate) and made you my God.

This light intoxication that is there, you have certainly done something.

(As in, you have caused it) since the day I have seen you, I have forgotten even to breathe.

You are a journey from the body to the soul,
You are a lifetime even in the last breath.
In the crowd of this world, my gaze only sees you,
Am I being seen by you too, you tell
me...

This light intoxication that is there, It's something like love for sure, I've forgotten sleeping and waking, What has it turned me from what...

You are running somewhere in my blood,

You are awake somewhere in my dream. There is only your mention in everything that I say,

You say something about me too...

This light intoxication that is there, It's the madness of your love. I have rubbed away what was written (in my fate) and made you my God.

No one has loved like we have, I come running if someone calls you, No one has loved ever like we have, you are the bright morning of my night of sorrows.

Let me remain intoxicated, don't turn away your gaze, the effect of love has spread just a little bit yet....

This light intoxication that is there, you have certainly done something....

❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤
❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️

"Don't worry, since today I will take proper and complete care of you. You are only Mine... You want to be a Warrior... You would be My Warrior...."

Yibo said and kissed Xian's forehead. Then he got up and clapped thrice. And instantly the veils fell from above all around the big bed, hiding Xian from unwanted eyes..

[Imagine it covered with the curtains tired each corner. ]

Satisfied, Yibo pronounced 'ENTER' and in came his chamberlains, to prepare him for the Day....

💠💛💠💛💠💛💠💛💠💛💠💛💠💛💠💛💠💛💠
💙⚜️💙⚜️💙⚜️💙⚜️💙⚜️💙⚜️💙⚜️💙⚜️💙

Xião tùzi: little bunny

yingyông tùzê: brave bunny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 675 37
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š ๐‘พ๐’–๐’™๐’Š๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡ ๏ฟฝ...
14.1K 309 13
๐‘ถ๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’” ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ..๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๏ฟฝ...
5.6K 401 18
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...
253K 9.9K 13
I hated him, and he hated me but then I started loving him but he still hated me, I took the first step and he rejected me.... Was I not your mate...