enemies to lovers shit · sai...

Bởi YO-NAGA

post-game au angst, fluff, sexual topics,ships but the story focuses on kokichi the most (lowkey turned into... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43..tw: k-k-k-kkissing😣🪳
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
a/n

6

748 21 40
Bởi YO-NAGA

kokichi wasnt feeling well at all.
his stomach was hurting because he hadn't ate. he had tried but — he threw up. then he had a killer headache BECAUSE of that. just overall, he felt awful. not to mention his after effects. he thought it had gotten better but — turns out it didn't. his body was aching all over.

"god, why does life hate me." he thought to himself as he heard a knock on the door.

"co...." why the fuck wasn't his body letting him speak?

the door opened and white hair popped into the door.

"hi hi hi ouma! how is ny favorite person doing?! besides tsumigi though!"

kokichi just stared at her and she stood there, closing the door while her smile never faded.

"don't worry about talking and all that stuff, na...gi? nagi...nagihito...nag..hito? nagito! yeah, he told about your effects acting up!" she said, plopping into a seat.

"so! guess what! don't tell her I told you this but I totally think harukawa and akamatsu have something going on. like! you know how she has something going on with momota-kun! yeah, its with akamatsu now!"

"but that's not all, momota seems to have something going on with korekiyo and maybe rantaro too! I don't know! it's so obvious but at the same time, it isn't!"

"oh also, I believe... never mind!" kokichi furrowed his eyebrows, curious.

"..Tell."

"nope! over my dead body! any who, kirumi has been feeling better lately!"

"so has the others!" she said, quickly changing the subject, making him grumble.

"well ~ I was told to take you to the cafeteria! don't worry! you don't have to talk to anyone if you don't wanna! they just told me to take you out, but I can't take you outside. yeah I don't know either!"

"ugh."

"yeah! angie thought that was ugh too, but come oonn~" she sang as she slowly put him in his chair, aware of his body already hurting.

she draped the cover over him and rolled out, closing his door and the boy curled up in the blanket.

"don't be so shy ouma! don't worry!" she said, but it obviously didn't work on the stubborn boy.

as they entered the cafeteria, all eyes landed on them.

"don't look at us like that! it'll make him uncomfortable!"

"who even is that?" kaito said.

"but you — oh yeah your after effect. this is kokichi! I was told to bring him out of his room for a little bit!"

"oooh. hi kokichi!"

kokichi curled up even more, alarming kaito.

"sorry!" he said, thinking he probably made him uncomfortable.

"okay korekiyo what the fuck." rantaro said, making the attention turn to them.

korekiyo was eating his fries with sugar.

"piss off." he said quickly, making rantaro grumble, which resulted in making korekiyo glare at him.

"can y'all not fight for like..two seconds? you remind me of a married couple." kaede said.

"she's..more..sassier than I r-remember." kokichi said lowly to where angie could hear.

"yeah! everyone's a bit different! like, for example! shuichi has been a little ruder! and also — rantaro is saltier." she said quietly.

"oh oh! and tenko, she still HATES males but she doesn't hate us as much. well, — yeah actually. i think? yeah my legs are getting tired." she said and walked over to the table and rolled kokichi at the top, sitting down next to him.

"nyeh..hi angie..Hi ouma." himiko said.

"oh! hi himiko! where's tenko?!" she asked.

"she had to stay in her room for a test..she'll be back. why isn't ouma talking?"

"yeah! his effects are acting up! he can't talk a lot right now cause it'll hurt! I think — or maybe his body just isn't letting him." she said.

"oh ok..feel better ouma."

"why is she being nice to me?" he thought. he sat up straight and took his blanket off his head, making himiko gasp.

"why's your hair so..light?" she said, making a few others look at him.

"poison."

"but I thought you took the antidote?" kaede said, confused.

"y-yeah no. fak—" he cut off with a cough.

"I'll tell them! he pretended like he took up but then he gave it to me." kaito said.

kokichi gave a thumbs up.

"you little sh—"

"no cursing at the dinner table. flirt on your own time." kirumi said as she bopped rantaro in the head.

korekiyo blinked before snapping his head towards kirumi who laughed and continued walking over to kokichi.

"hi kokichi. do you need anything."

"pan—"

"you can't have panta until you eat a real meal!" angie said, making him groan.

"can you fix him soup?" angie asked.

"sure."

"you suck. eat my ass."

"you can finally make out a sentence and that's what you say?! angie is so angry." she said and folded her arms, making some around them laugh.

"yeah i r-really don't give a fuck to be honest." he shrugged.

"shut up shuichi, you emo." shuichi looked at rantaro with a annoyed glare.

"amami. call me a fucking emo again and i'm inverting your spine." he threatened, gripping his spoon tighter.

"do it. I'll use your skull dust as seasoning for my food." rantaro said, hia smile disappearing.

"okay what's up with you guys? why does everyone have beef with rantaro?" kaito said, confused.

"because he can't keep his mouth shut." korekiyo said, tilting his head.

"I don't." shuichi says.

kokichi leans back in his chair, accidentally meeting eyes with shuichi who stared back at him.

"uh, woah?" himiko said, looking at the two.

they weren't looking at eachother in a certain way, but you could obviously tell the tension was there. whether it was bad tension or lovey tension.

"damn —" kaede said.

"..kokichi." shuichi said.

kokichi frowned.

"shuichi."

"uh, is everything okay friends?"

"alright if gonta can notice the tension, something's up." miu said.

kokichi felt his body tremble at the stare.
(not sexual)

he was literally piercing into his soul.

"...."

"..."

"oh my god dude," maki said.

"even i'm bothered by this tension."

"okay there's no tension." shuichi said, finally looking away.

"THERE'S NO TENSION? you were literally like a piranha waiting for someone to fall into the ocean. angie would die on the spot if someone looked at her like that." angie says.

"well, kokichi looks like hes about to die, does that count?" kaede said.

"fuck off," kokichi spat.

his frown only grew as he saw shuichi staring at him again.

"I have your soup." kirumi came out, putting the bowl in front of him.

"..thanks."

"you are welcome." she said and sat down next to miu.

"yall about to fuck or something?" miu says, hoping it'd break the tension.

which it did. everyone silently thanked her for her vulgar language.

"this was the worst hour of my life." kokichi thinks as he eats his soup.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

856 52 13
After the killing game ended, Shuichi woke up in the hospital. He was relieved to see that all of his friends were alive and they came to visit him...
21.9K 677 18
!ON HIATUS! Monokuma decided it was time for a new motive after Kaede's death. He decided to give one person back their pregame memories. When Shuich...
85.3K 2.7K 12
Shuichi finishes collage at the early age of nineteen. He had always been a genius, so he went to collage for psychology and mental instability. When...
8.5K 227 22
⚠️ THERE MAY BE DANGANRONPA V3 GAME SPOILERS ⚠️ Two guys, one different from the other. An eccentric, extroverted, too direct one is full of energy...