Kinesmen 2:Religion Awaken(+1...

By drkmattervik

4 years had passed since the Kinesmen 1 events and the world is now much better. Paratina became free and wit... More

Chapter 1:Part 1
Chapter 1:Part 2
Chapter 1:Part 3
Chapter 2:Part 2
Chapter 2:Part 3
Chapter 2:Part 4
Chapter 2:Part 5
Chapter 3:Part 1
Chapter 3:Part 2
Chapter 3:Part 3
Chapter 3:Part 4
Chapter 3:Part 5
Chapter 3:Part 6
Chapter 3:Part 7
Chapter 3:Part 8

Chapter 2:Part 1

14 2 0
By drkmattervik

Witch Hunt

All world powers would receive protection from Paratina technology using divine energy from Eric and Jade. These technologies would range from force fields at locations, as well as nanomachines that would create shields. In addition, construction crews were being hired for possible destruction and also various investigation groups to find satanist bases or satanist people.
Meanwhile, Vyktoria was training Vitmor to learn how to use his anti-magic in other ways. Like telekinesis, flight, buildings and solidification. Vyk would pit Hughie and Jade against each other, with the intention of making Fritz able to deal with non-demonic enemies, but someone on his level.

Vit: Wait, this little boy is on my level?!
Vyk: Possibly. He has divine powers, but he is still a child. Not to mention he's from the Viking Age, he must have more combat experience.
Jade: Can I use mjönir?
Vyk: Yes.
Vit: Oh, come on?! I'm not going to use anything?!
Vyk: Relax, if I see things are unfair, I'll take it from him and it's not like you guys are going to get really hurt. Any hint of great damage I just stop the attack.
Vit: Hmpf, okay. Let's go, kiddo.

Both are in a fighting stance, with Lothbrok gripping his sledgehammer tightly. They stare at each other for a few seconds, until the norse runs towards the teenager and tries to hit him in the ribs with his weapon, surrounding her with cold air. Vitmor manipulates the ground to propel him to the right and thus dodges the blow, shooting an anti-magic beam into Jade's eyes to momentarily blind him. The boy slams the mjönir to the ground and is thrown upwards, creating a shock wave that freezes the ground and still pushes Vit back. In the air, the hagio-cryokinetic begins to spin vertically and concentrates cold energy in his body. The ice manipulator then launches itself towards the anti-magic user with an energy propulsion behind its body.
Fritz jumps up and starts flying, dodging and then creates big black arms and grabs Jade, then manages to stop him from spinning. Lothbrok makes his pupils glow cyan, then he starts releasing a cold vapor from his breath and the ground starts to freeze. Despite this, the anti-magic arms remain intact.

Jade: Huh?!
Vit: Heh!

He lifts the energy limbs, slamming them to the ground with force. This causes a small crater, so he starts throwing several punches there. The little boy tried to block with ice shields, but they cracked easily. Suddenly, Hughie's chin is hit by the mjölnir that would have flown at him. Vitmor falls to the ground unconscious and the anti-magic arms are undone, so the nordic climbs out of the hole and grabs the sledgehammer that levitates into his hand.

Vyk: I think that was to be expected.

Training continues until the anti-mage reaches his maximum stats, as they don't know exactly how to increase the full potential of their anti-magic. With that, Vyktoria takes him to Valhalla to go beyond the limits. Meanwhile, satanists infiltrate governments and sabotage divine energy-based systems so that they could not find it.
After Vitmor's training, they use him as a source of anti-magic to use in armor and security systems, which would also come to be harmed by satanists. As this energy is corrosive to them, the followers of Satan only managed to weaken the systems, not leaving them completely flawed.

Eric flew carrying Hughies at high speed, using the boy as radar. 15 minutes pass.

Vit: Hey, stop there! I started to feel their presence!

Alukaard stops and lands on the ground, with them coming to a stop in a desert. The president disappears and soon returns with 4 handpicked army soldiers for this mission. Hesychia manipulates silence to hide the sound of allies, Xavier uses memories to extract information, Tetsuya can use his self-carbokinesis for defense and combat, and Sabat has mastery of the trajectory of things. Everyone was wearing Anti-Satan armor and then Vitmor takes them to the place that was feeling magic.
Hughie bends down and places his hands on the ground, managing to see the structure below. It was a huge underground tower filled with satanists who were training, sacrificing and monitoring the situation in the world. After Vit describes this, Eric soon creates an aura of white flames on them and they cross the ground, entering the place. Landing on the ground, Hughies starts using his magic detection to find someone with a huge amount, so he would have a better chance of being someone with a lot of information.
Fritz detects 2 strong presences, a short fat man with long hair and a white beard who was injecting demonic energy into wizards and training them to master devil magic.

The other was a baby goat feeding on human corpses used for rituals.

Vit:( The goat is not near the others, maybe we could extract the information from him.)
Eric:( Let's go, then.)

so.)

The hagio-pyrokinetic teleports them behind the goat, Sabat pulls the animal towards them, and Xavier copies the goat's memories and implants them in their own heads. Meanwhile, Eric holds him down with calo-telekinesis, but everyone starts to get a migraine from the amount of information. Because of this, the mnemokinetic soon undoes their memories, except Eric's. With that, Vitmor just shoots an anti-magic needle into the animal's head and kills it, causing the being to fall to the ground with part of its head turning to ash.

Eric:(Fine, let's go after the other one.)

At this point, 3 more paws and 2 muscular human arms grow on the creature. Everyone looks at it and the goat starts to release steam, until it turns into a big fireball with its head turning a horse.

The demon gives a very loud scream that echoes throughout the base, drawing the attention of everyone present. Then his hands make magic symbols. The invaders try to escape, but fail. The magic symbols prevented them from escaping.
From the hallway came an obese, armored runner with a raw horse on fire. It was the same old man that Vitmor would have found.

?: Invaders? How is this possible?
?: Lord Lucifer said that an anti-magician has arisen among the kinesomen, Furcas. Take all the wizards away from here and bring back reinforcements.
Furcas: Right. Good luck, Bueritafo.

The knight runs in the opposite direction, disappearing. Then, Buer looks at the kinesmen and summons his golden bow.

Buer: It was a mistake to come here.

Buer's limbs are engulfed by his solar form, creating an orbit around him that causes all of his enemies to spin at high speed, with the exception of Vitmor. Hughies then fires anti-magic beams at the demon, causing him to feel great pain and stop his orbit. He ends up throwing all the kinesmen against Hughie, who fall to the ground. Tetsuya quickly stands up and creates a huge sphere of graphene around the solar demon, creating several graphite needles around the inside and outside of the sphere, absorbing its solar energy and dispensing it into the place. Eric was trying to lower Bueritafo's temperature as much as possible. Hughies begins to concentrate an anti-magic ball between his hands.
The President of Hell creates an arrow and fires it at the ground, releasing a nuclear blast that destroys the carbon globe. Despite using atomic energy, the explosion was not very big, just destroying the room. Eric protected himself and Vitmor with fire shields, as even if the blast didn't affect them, there would still be the shock waves. Sabat alters his path to land on the hallway floor and Tetsuya shields herself with graphene shields. Buer appears in front of the carbokinetic and puts his hand on the shield, infusing solar energy there and causing it to instantly melt, then executes a kick to her face that throws her away, but makes his hull melt a little on account of the Anti-Satan.
He transforms into a plasma sphere and flies towards the girl, releasing his goat leg to kick her chest and sink her into the ground, creating a large, continuous crater as it damages her armor, injuring his leg more and more as a result. Tetsuya creates several diamond blades and cuts the demonic being's leg, causing him to fall to the ground. The woman jumps and creates huge graphene arms full of spikes, she starts punching Buer non-stop. Then, from a portal just ahead, Furcas would appear with his trident filled with demonic energy, he thrusts the melee weapon into the auto-carbokinetic's chest. As the armor was worn out, he managed to pierce it and kill her. The armor no longer works, so his anti-magic wears off.
The demon gets up, retracting his limbs, looking at the Knight of Hell.

Buer: That material, we could use to protect ourselves from anti-magic.
Furcas: Excellent idea, send the wreckage to Ose, she understands science.

Buer takes the armor, teleporting it to another place. At that moment, Sabat arrives and then sees his partner dead on the floor.

Sabat: TETSUYA!

The demon in the form of the Sun takes the girl's body and then eats her head, flashing a psychotic smile. The kinesman rages and flies towards them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 2
A ruthless soul with a tarnished past finds himself reborn as the most powerful Saiyan in the hyperverse. Can he overcome his inner darkness and embr...
25 4 7
Long ago before the time of the dawn of humans there lived celestials. Celestials were both good and evil. They were powerful beings. Although they s...
408 1 28
On the way home Alex is summoned to another world, a Pokémon world. He makes friends and join to their team. On the way to the town to register him a...
443 1 53
Four years have passed since Arako's defeat Okara and Crimson have kept up with their friendship and training. With their time of peace, everyone has...