Forced to marry the billionai...

authorprincessjody tarafından

Emery Dawson's life took a drastic turn after he had just graduated coralville high school in Iowa USA. He's... Daha Fazla

Author's note
A surprise
Meeting him part one
Meeting him (part two)
Eager to have him
Leaving with him
Just what I needed
Let the game begin
What the hell?
There's no other place like bed
A passion for cooking
Bored
Bad mood and jealousy
Not backing down
Seeking forgiveness
A different side of me
An evil mother
Tattoo
A bad decision
Unexpected
A wonderful surprise
Not going as planned
The gift
the Day before the wedding
The wedding
Confronting my mother
Talking to him
Think about it
Drinking
Pros and cons
Me being drunk
Helping him
Doubting myself
Jumping off a cliff
Not liking this
Our argument
After care
Reaching the end
Epilogue

A little bit of smut

6.6K 148 9
authorprincessjody tarafından

(a/n. Here's me trying to write smut lol...just a little warning..)

(Hunter)
" tell me what you want." I said as I continue to kiss him. He was already in a trance like state, could hardly even focus on what I was doing. I wanted to make sure he understand what I was about to do, I hate to have to stop if he didn't.

" I-I want y-you to Fuck me." My eyes became wide at how vulgar he was. I've never thought that he would be like this. I slammed my lips down on his once more, struggling to get our clothes off as fast I could. You don't understand, no one understands how I feel about him.

I've stalked him for years, I was obsessed with him, too obsessed with him. I'm just glad I don't have to use my hand anymore since I'm about to get the real deal.

Once we were naked, the first thing I did was to take a good look at him. I started from his eyes, to his lips. Next his neck until my eyes dropped lower. He was extremely hard, already dripping with pre-cum. I ran my fingers over his tip, earning a moan from him as he started to buck his hips. He wasn't big and he wasn't small either. He was just the right size for me.

" I know you want me to fuck you, but I have to prep you first." He nodded his head, not being able to say anything in his given state of arousal.

" look at me." I demanded, making his eyes snap towards me. I continued to play with the tip of his cock, as slow as I could go. His moans getting louder and louder.

" please." He begs, as I continued to tease him.

" please what?" I know I was playing with him, but I can't help it. His moans were making me harder than I expected. I wanted to hold off as much as I could, just to hear them.

" please stop playing with me, I want you hunter." He whispers as a blush coated his cheeks. I smiled and started to kiss him slowly, wrapping my hand around his cock as I started to move rhythmically. His hips began to buck wildly, while chasing his orgasm. I started to move my hand as fast as I could go, giving him the pleasure he so desperately needed.

It didn't take long for him to cum, a loud moan erupted from deep within him, setting my inside on fire. This was what I wanted, I'm just happy that I'm finally getting it now. Removing my hand, I licked his cum clean tasting how sweet he is. I got up off the bed and went to my dresser, opening the draw I took out a bottle of lube and some condoms.

He was watching me the entire time with hooded eyes, filled with lust. I hurriedly made my way back to him and started to prep him, just to make sure he was alright. When I was done, I put the condom on and lube it up, then place as much lube as I could at his hole so that I wouldn't hurt him.

" are you ready? Tell me if it's too much and I'll stop." He nodded his head and took a deep breath as I lined myself at his entrance. All the time praying that this wasn't a dream.

I took my time fucking him, showing him all the love and care that he should get. God I love him. I love him so much, if only he could see it. Now that I have him, I'll never let him go. I'll make sure he's happy and be the best husband I can to him. He's mine, he's all mine.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

46.6K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
388K 11.9K 87
Gabby a nineteen year old girl, with an awful childhood. So many scars and ghosts from her past, bad memories. She was adopted by Marsha and Kathy th...
11.1K 283 30
Colin Corrette is always in control. He craves it, needs it and without it, he is lost. He exercises control in his business, in his personal life, a...
3.7M 96.2K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...