Forgotten Memory | Peter Park...

By _pxntherx_

Y/n... Who is she? What she was... is a forgotten memory. ~~~ This is the story of Y/n Rogers, who tragically... More

Songs Used
Intro Bro
chapter 1- Returned
chapter 2- Silence
chapter 3- Plums Of Love
chapter 4- HYDRA
chapter 5- Escapists
chapter 6- Fun and Games
chapter 7- Relax
chapter 8- Disaster
chapter 9- Lover And Fighter
chapter 11- Mjolnir...
chapter 12- Sokovia
chapter 13- Mom and Dad
chapter 14- Disneyland!
chapter 15- What's Under The Ice
chapter 16- The Truth
chapter 17- Plans
chapter 18- Home
A/N

chapter 10- Relationships

13 1 1
By _pxntherx_

-The Next Day-

Flopping face first into my bed, I grab my phone from under my pillow and shuffle through my playlist, playing my favourite song.

I begin singing, closing my eyes and feeling the vibe. And I mean, really, I get into it, singing as loud and as best as I can as I haven't sung in a long time.

Once I get halfway through, I turn to the door, seeing an uninvited guest.

"Hi, Wanda," I say, turning off the song.

"No, keep going. You have such an amazing voice!"

"Thank you." I say, sheepishly looking down.

"I came to call you for lunch."

"Oh. Coming."

She leaves, and I pick up a hoodie before heading down to the living room.

All 19 of the Avengers are sitting there, and they all stare at me, then get back to their conversations.

Sitting next to Peter, he places a loving hand on my thigh, smiling at me. I smile back, pecking his lips.

Steve gives us a look, but I shrug, grabbing my phone and checking my notifications.

"Young lady, no phones at the table. You know the rules."

"I don't," I bite back at Tony, smirking.

"Touché."

I chuckle, then watch as plates fly onto our table by red smoke. A delicious Chicken Alfredo sits in front of me, my mouth starting to water.

"Before we eat, I'd like to say something," Steve says, standing.

"Ugh," Clint moans, slumping in his chair.

I stifle a laugh.

"We are all very grateful you came back in our lives, Y/n. Without you, we would all be empty, because you have always filled a place in our hearts. Thank you."

Steve sits as I smile, aweing quietly.

"Okay, people... let's eat!"

~~~~~

As I'm on my way back to my room, Morgan runs at me, clinging onto my legs.

"Will you play with me?"

"Of course!"

"Morgan, don't run at her. Give her some space," Pepper berates, coming over to me.

"It okay. I take Morgan out?"

"Don't come home too late and always have her in your field of vision. Got it?"

I give a thumbs up, then take Morgan's hand. She drags me outside as I chuckle, trying to keep a hold of her.

We walk to the park, and I sit on the bench as she plays with the other kids there. Every now and then, I'll wave and blow a kiss in her direction, getting one back.

As she runs in circles after another kid, a man approaches me, sitting next to me.

"Which one's yours?"

A man, about 6' is sitting next to me, wearing Converse shoes, some blue jeans and a dark-green shirt. He's decently attractive, and has blonde hair and green eyes.

"Little girl with a black shirt with beige spots on it." I wave at Morgan, and she waves back. "I'm babysitting."

"Cute. Mine's the kid she's either trying to murder, or hug. Can't tell."

We both share a laugh, glancing at each other before turning away.

"I'm Flash. I'm also babysitting." He holds his hand out.

"Y/n." I shake his hand.

"Hello, mister," Morgan says, waddling over to us.

"Hi Honey," Flash greets, leaning towards her.

"Before you ask her out on a date, she has a boyfriend."

"Really? Well, I guess my chances are blown," he says, laughing.

I chuckle lightly, then take Morgan in my arms, sitting her on my lap.

"Yeah. Totally blown. Her boyfriend is sweet and kind and amazing. He buys me cookies when I'm upset."

"Well, I can't beat that."

"No, you can't. And her boyfriend takes photos, so she can always ask him to take pictures for her social media stuff."

"Wow, he sounds incredible," Flash says, leaning back on the bench.

"He is!"

"Who's what?" Peter asks, walking over to us.

"Is it 5 already?" I ask, turning to Morgan. She shrugs her shoulders.

She gets down, and I take her hand, pecking Peter's cheek.

"This is my boyfriend, Peter."

"Flash!" Peter yells, giving Flash a guy hug. "It's been forever."

"Yeah, it has. I'd love to catch up, but I have to take the little Squirt home before his parents get back. Catch you guys later."

I wave as Peter calls a goodbye, then both of us wrap our arms around each other's waist, Morgan's hand in my left one.

I then spot Pepper running at me.

"Y/n! I completely forgot that Morgan has a dentist appointment. I need to take her right now."

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Y/n, I thought you already knew it's 5," Peter says, giving me a look.

"The dentist appointment, you idiot," I correct, rolling my eyes.

"15 minutes from now, and the dentists is 25 minutes away! We're wasting time!"

"Get in my car, we can make it," Flash says, making all of us turn.

He drags everyone to his car, all of us getting in. Once he starts it, all hell breaks loose.

He drives as fast as he can on the busy road and clutches tightly to the wheel, making shortcuts.

"Sir! You're setting a bad example to the children!" Pepper yells.

"He's the one getting her to the dentist, Pepper. It's fine!" I say.

He takes a right into a wide alley, taking a left and going straight. He suddenly slams on the brakes and checks the time.

"2 minutes to the appointment. Get her in there."

The dentist's right next to us. Pepper yells a 'thank you' as she runs into the building with Morgan.

I sigh heavily, then turn to Peter and Flash, smiling.

"I don't know if that was amazing or stupid dangerous."

"It was both. Definitely."

"I know you. Peter's friend," I say, turning to the man sitting next to me.

"Peter Parker?" He asks. I nod. "You're Y/n, aren't you?" I nod again.

"I babysitting again," I explain, pointing to Morgan.

"Wow, she's really grown up."

"You babysitting too?" I ask, turning my body to face Morgan.

"No, I just like to come here. It's beautiful."

"It is. I like it here. Calm, peaceful. Lets you think."

"Y/n, I'm bored! Can we go shopping?" Morgan asks, stumbling over to me.

"Of course, princess Morgan," I say, bowing.

We both laugh, then as I wave at Flash, we make our way to town.

"Get what want, okay?" Morgan nods her head vigorously, running into Urban Outfitters.

I follow her around as she begins picking up everything even remotely cute she can find.

She then drags me to the changing rooms, and tries on the collection, choosing her favourite outfit. She gives the clothes she doesn't want, but still has a big pile which I carry around.

We pay, then head to Wendy's, as it's close by.

Morgan gets a kid's meal cheeseburger, while I just get a hamburger, some chips and a drink.

"Have to go home now," I tell Morgan, finishing up my food.

"I had fun today!" Morgan says, smiling brightly.

I pinch her cheek lightly and peck her hair, taking her hand.

---

○○○○○memory restored- 80%○○○○○

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.6K 45
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯, a powerful member of the earth's mightiest heroes, Avengers, finds herself living the world she desires the most w...
198K 6.6K 59
[Under Editing] During the Chitauri Invasion back in 2012, Y/N L/N met the god of mischief in person. After fighting against the weird creatures to s...
71.7K 1.4K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...
93.9K 1.6K 60
β€’ CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG β€’ ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how she decided to make a huge decision tha...