Thousand Years

By AnnaMorgan178

Children and best friends Y/N and Loki are having fun with mischief and pranks until one day as young adults... More

Bestfriends
Punishment
Earth
Familiar Face
The Threat
Attack on NYC
Together
Escape
Secret Entrance
An offer you can't refuse
Introduction
The Battle
Reality
The Mission
No time to rest
Closing in
Dawn
Not according to plan
Denial
A year has passed
Making history
Time Heist
Sacrifice
Is this a dream?
Help
Redemption
An Unexpected Proposal
Surprise!
King and Queen of Asgard

Reinforcements

28 0 0
By AnnaMorgan178

Y/N was back on earth and wanted to head straight for bed. Was a long day with a lot of information, the crying she did in the catacombs also drained her energy,but there was at least hope. She had to get this soul stone at any cost.

Using the space stone she teleported back to earth in front of the compound, she could see Steve running around the lake and Wanda lying on the grass with Vision sat next to her. they seemed to be having a picnic.
Walking into the compound she calls for J.A.R.V.I.S,

< Good afternoon Miss Y/N , how can I be of service?> 

'Can you schedule a meeting with the whole group for tomorrow morning please?'

< Of course, for what time?> 

'Hm, well Steve trains at 7am and breakfast is at 8, I think 9:30am please' Y/N is watching Steve through the window

< Meeting at 9:30am has been scheduled Miss Y/N and will be sending everyone a personal message. Anything else I can do for you?>

'That is all J.A.R.V.I.S, Thank you'

<Have a good day Miss Y/N>

While getting a glass of water she leaned against the countertop and started to stroke her arm with the snake like scar.

'How did you get that?' Bucky spoke from the sofa making Y/N jump

'Shit Bucky, I didn't see you there' he then began to laugh and Y/N stuck her middle finger up
'I got it whilst playing with Loki when we were kids, he had some daggers and we were play fighting, he made up a signature move - The serpent' she stops and laughs as to how cheesy it sounded. Bucky joined in and stretched out on the sofa.
'The serpent was like an S shape carve movement on the opponent and he misjudged the distance between us and cut my arm. His mother was furious when she found us in the garden binding my arm in bandages. For my birthday he got me leather arm cuffs to hide it, so not many people knew about it' she began to drift off in the memory.

'You want to watch a movie?' Bucky suggested, Y/N grabbed her glass of water and headed towards the door.

'Asgard pooped me out, rain check and you get to choose the movie?' she tilted her head and batters her eyelashes.

'Deal' Bucky watched her walk out and took a deep breath while licking his bottom lip.

Led on her bed she slowly drifted off to sleep,she was woken up to knocking on the door.

'Come in' she groaned

Steve came in backwards and turned around with 2 plates of food

'I brought you some dinner! May I join you? I thought perhaps being tired you might not want to be on a table with the rowdy gang' he placed her dinner on the end of her bed and pulled up a chair next to her.

'Perfect' Y/N sat up and stretched

'Lemme get you a t-shirt, hey, is this mine?' he sounded amused

'Well I had to cover myself while walking from the gym to my room last night! Plus me being in a bra right now is not the worst we have done' she then grins with a playful eyebrow raise. 

'No teasing, we need to eat' he wanted so badly to just dive under the sheets with her,but wanted to take it slow.

'How was Asgard?'

'Went well, I have scheduled a meeting tomorrow so I will tell everyone about it then. It is a lot of information to process, wow who cooked?'

'Bucky , surprisingly. He insisted that I bring you your food and that this is one of your favourites' 

'I do love me some noodles' she slurped

In her suite bathroom she washed her face and crawled back into bed, Steve yawned and got up
'I will let you sleep, see you tomorrow for training and breakfast' he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek and she held his hand and pulled.
'You mind staying? I do not want to be alone tonight' she then lifts her quilt and Steve takes his t-shirt and trousers off, just left in his boxers.
'Don't have to ask me twice' he then climbs into bed with her and lifts his arm so she could rest her head on his chest.
Closing her eyes she saw Loki before her, this ment that tonight was going to be a good dream and she fell asleep rather quickly.

'Wake up sleeping beauty' Steve stroked her hair
Y/N moaned and turned over, Steve pulled on the sheets and she rolled back facing him so she hides under the quilt groaning about being too early. Steve then pulled the quilt off in which Y/N using her telekinesis lifted the quilt off the floor and back over her.
'Suck it Captain' she then did an evil laugh, Steve jumped on her and started to tickle her.
'OK. OK, I'M UP. STOP!' she was in fits of laughter 'that was evil Mr.Rogers' Raising his hands in the air he turned round 'Hey, I had to use my last resort trick Miss Y/N'

In the meeting room everyone was sat and there was a buzz of chatting until Tony walked in and glanced at Y/N

'Is this going to take long? I have a job to do with S.H.I.E.L.D ,their tech needs updating and no one knows how' he rolls his eyes.

'Hopefully it wont but it will depend if anyone has any extra questions. Though Thor can also answer those too'
'Right guys, I have called you in a meeting because we might be facing a big threat soon. As you know I went to Asgard yesterday, Odin and Frigga requested me and had important information.
Anyone heard of Thanos?'

Everyone looked at each other and some shook their head.

' Thanos is a warlord from the moon Titan, he is hell bent on reducing the population in the universe. This goal is obtainable with the help of six infinity stones'

Bruce and Tony looked at each other and exchanged worried glances. Y/N noticed but ignored and carried on.

' If one has all six stones they have the power to completely decimate planets with one click. I of course already have one of these stones; the space stone'

Vision stood up

'I have the mind stone' he quips and points to his head,Wanda seemed to get upset.

'Ok so we have 2 in possession, Thanos already has the soul stone and I have been told a Dr.Stephen Strange has the time stone. The forge master in Asgard will make me an amulet so I can store them in, if you hold them you can be destroyed within a minute. The soul stone has a big interest for me, so this is my personal mission to take it from him, It has a power that I need to at least try. It will give me closure'

The table fell silent and Y/N looked at Steve who was looking down with his hand on his head.

'This man is a force to be reckoned with,we need people, more armies if we are to defeat this man and prevent him wiping out half of the earths population. If anyone has any suggestions It will be greatly appreciated'

'I might know someone but will talk to them myself first' Bucky chimes in.

'Thanos is already collecting the stones so I have a feeling we will be meeting him soon. We will also need to protect Vision so he can not get to the stone. Thor would you like to fill in any information?' Nodding he gets up and tells more information to the group. They discuss a rough plan and Y/N starts to drift in and out of the conversations. After the meeting was finished she headed for her room to change into workout clothes, she skipped the morning workout due to being a bit nervous about the meeting.

Walking into her room she see's a man with a well trimmed goatee and black hair with grey stripes on the side. Wearing what seemed to be sorcerers clothes and an impressive red cloak.

'I normally have at least one drink with a guy before I find them in my room' she says playfully.

Smirking the man gets up and straightens out his cloak

'Dr.Stephen Strange I take it?' Y/N notices the glowing green amulet around his neck

'Correct Miss Y/N, It has come to my attention that you know of this Thanos and his plans?' Strange looks around her room.

'Yes, Odin has told me including information about the Infinity stones. We have just had a meeting with the group and possible plans and ideas to get the stones before he does'

'Well I can assure you, you wont get my time stone. I have sworn to protect it, I will however be of assistance if needed' Strange gives Y/N a business card and then produces an orange portal and walks through it, disappearing.
Through her bedroom door Clint shouts 'Lets go training Y/N, me and Natasha are waiting'

'Coming!' she fumbles to get dressed and runs to the gym.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2.8K 34
Y/N lived a relatively normal and seemingly near perfect life. Since she was 10, she worked alongside her father at his cafe, 'Esta Cafe.' Now she w...
12.2K 404 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...
39K 1K 24
y/n was brought up by her parents friends as her family sadly died. She was just a normal girl going to a normal school with normal friends. One day...
22.8K 760 23
After the defeat of Loki on Midgard, Hela wants revenge... and to finish what her father started. Her plan is simple: -take over Midgard -became ri...