Jungkook's Betrayal????

Bởi jkpancholi1

Junkook suddenly announced his relationship with V on stage ..All the members especially Jimin was in shock... Xem Thêm

part 1- on the rainy day
part 2 - rain goes on
part 3-we don't talk anymore
part 4 - But I still want youuu...
part 5 - looking for future with past in a heart
part 6 - To the moon
part 7- jealousy
part 8- hellucination or existence??
part 9- clear
part -10 turning point
part - 11 buddies
part 12- Taehyung
part 13- truth
part 14- Jungkook
part 15- Jimin
part 16- Faded
part 17- The beginning
part 18 - when jimin met rest of members
part - 19 Year 2012
part 20-year 2013- debut year of BTS
part 21 - Unbearable hurt💔💔
part 22- Too much hate to handle
Part 23-surprise!!
part 24 - Enough is enough
part 25- Getting strong
part 26- I hate love
part 27- self acceptance
part 28- And the game begins 😉
part 29- consequences
part 30- please forgive me
part 31-wounds you gave are deeper ..
part 32- you are my only desire
part 33- confessions.
part 34- evolution of Jikook -1
part 35- evolution of Jikook-2
part 36- evolution of Jikook-3
part 37 - Beginning of the ending
part 38- your voice still gives goosebumps
part 39- Story from Jungkook's side
part 40- destiny had different plan
part 41- LIE
Part 42- what actually happened on that night
part 43- He deserves to know.
fly high
part 45 - when they met.
part 46- I need just ... YOU.
part 48- Truth will lead to dawn or dusk??
part 49 - Distance I didn't want .
part 50- when destiny plays..
part 51 - U-turn or dead end??
part 52- stronger than you think.
part 53- My love gave you the power to hurt me
part 54- Wish I could turn back time..
part 55- He loves me? loves me not?
part 56- I was there for you.. Always
Part 57- Prayers do miracles..
part 58- Friends??
part 59- Running, running just to keep my hands on you..
part 60- YOU are my strongest craving..
part 61- You are me, I am you.
part 62- Love?? hah! it doesn't matter.
part 63- Yes, we do!
part 64- Epilogue -1
part 65- Epilogue -2
Author's note..

part 47- you pull me like a magnet..

5.2K 245 118
Bởi jkpancholi1

Jungkook and Suga slowly made their way towards others where they were about to start practicing.

Jungkook was not allowed to do intense choreo so he was just going to sit in a corner until the songs came in which he could perform with minimum and light dance step .

Except Jimin everyone was aware of it so nobody called him to join but Jimin being totally out of knowledge, was wondering about Jungkook not joining them . So he called him , gesturing him to join them.

" Hey Jungkook, come here and join us . Why are you sitting there?" He asked.

And that's it . Everybody got quiet .. Namjoon suddenly got something interesting in his phone and surprisingly Jin equally find it interesting and they both was too immersed in joon's phone to answer.

And Hobi? Hobi at the exact moment found that his toe nails were really feeling abandoned so he started giving them all his attention.

Tae only then found his manager attractive enough to stare Continuosly, who was too used to Tae's alien like behaviour many times so he didn't give a damn to Tae's staring and continued to eat his hamburger.

Until... Untill he got afraid that Tae might be staring at his hamburger , he then left the room slowly but steadily.

Nobody was ready to answer and Jimin was getting confused .

While Jungkook was thinking about an excuse , Suga quickly came to the rescue .

" He can't come Jimin-ah . He is not well. "

"Why? What happened?" Asked Jimin looking towards Jungkook ,narrowing his eyebrows.

"He had loose motion yesterday " Suga said with an innocent face .

"What? "

"What?"

Both Jimin and Jungkook asked .

"Hmm.. very severe." Suga said calmly smirking at Jungkook.

"Oh! " Jimin replied. " Ok then, take some rest I guess."

Suga with same innocent face went near Jungkook and patted his head , softly.

" Why hyung? Couldn't you find any descent disease? " Jungkook was still shocked.

" Oh Jungkookie! What's that?? Descent disease?" Suga laughed.

"Offcourse hyung! I mean it's kind of embarrassing!! Loose motion? Couldn't you think of anything else?" Jungkook pouted.

" I am sorry kook-ah , I not pro at laying..like you.."

"......."

"......."

" Hyung ,what should I do so that you forgive me? "

" I don't know kook.. Although I have already forgiven you, whenever I see Jiminie ,my anger for you just burst out. May be it's because I have seen Jiminie suffering so much because of you, subconsciously I still want you to realise your mistake and suffer from that pain too, so harsh words just come out of my mouth even without realising. "

"I am Hyung, I am . I am already suffering being away from my love and it's not like that I was happy doing what I have done , I think I understand how you feel..so it's ok" Jungkook said with emotionless face.

" It's ok?? Really? Ok so have some more ! " Suga said with his gummy smile and left.

Jungkook just stood there with his mouth wide open.

Practice started and everyone was doing fine. Jungkook and Tae were joining them after almost two months . So they both were feeling really good to be together with members again.

Practice went on as well as Jungkook's staring at Jimin. Jungkook couldn't hold himself back and stared at Jimin almost all the time. Little did he know that everyone had noticed it ..

Jimin too...

"So our practice is almost finished but I have a little surprise for you guys" said hobi smiling at Jimin .

Jimin smiled back shyly.

" Me and Jimin were working on it since many days as our management had decided to put a surprise solo perfomance of Jimin as a finale act or I could say an ending act. "

" Wow. That's so cool Jimin! " Tae was first to reply with a wide beautiful boxy smile.

RM and Jin patted on Jimin's back. Suga ruffled Jimin's hair fondly .

"Looking forward for it Jimin-ah", said Jungkook softly .

"Hmm??" Jimin raised his eyebrows .

" Umm.. I mean Jiminie hyung" chuckled Jungkook.

"Hmm .. that's better" Jimin laughed too ..

" Ok so sit-down evryone.. let's begin the show.. Ohh! I am so excited" hobi literally started jumping for his favourite one's performance.

It was compilation of Jimin's 4 solo songs. Starting with serendipity, followed by lie, promise and last but definitely not the least, filter. Filter was going to be performed on the concert for first time ever.

Members sat down at sides . Music began and Jimin started dancing. Mesmerizing. It was the word to describe Jimin's performance. His body was moving really smoothly..

His movements were so effortless yet so powerful. His body moved like fluid. He was not only dancing but living the song. Telling the story through his body movements.. His posture defined grace. Jimin was literally poetry in motion.

Jimin's facial expressions were like cherry on the cake. In serendipity Jimin looked dreamy, delicate and soft while lie performance was power packed and full of expression. Promise never had a mv so Hobi and Jimin together had developed it's choreography that contains very light actions.

Then came the song Jungkook was really waiting for. Filter...

The song began to play and Jungkook just held his breath. Jimin was moving slowly initially but after sometime Jimin's choreography changed into seductive one. A very very seductive, sexy, full of tease. It was looking like each and every part of his body was looking captivating. It was flirtatious , fascinating and....inviting....

At starting Jimin was wearing white shirt with black suit and pants along with matching tie. After the "magical attire changing moment" now he was in a blood red suit with black silk shirt, red pants and black coloured hat. Jimin was looking really hot in that attire.

Jungkook had already lost his sences..The irresistible Park Jimin had cast his spell again. In Jungkook's eyes nobody was present in the room only he and his Jimin. His body started to reflect his thoughts and it was getting painful to stay away from the boy he wanted in his arms so badly.

Jungkook slowly got up . In his surprise song was finished but not the act . .Music changed soon and Jimin came in the middle .He started to take off his clothes rapidly. First the tie,hat, then jacket ..

"He will recreate his MAMA 2014 performance" Hobi whispered to the members.

They remembered that iconic sensual performance. Jungkook also remembered it and his eyes went wide when Jimin finally ripped off his silk shirt aggressively and threw it in a corner with a force.

Jimin dance in a very manly erotic steps showing his each and every muscle of upper body.

" Woah! He has eight packs now ! Just look at his biceps !" Tae was beyond amazed.

" Yeah! I have already seen it but this dance? It's just so .. so sexy" said suga still looking at Jimin with admiring eyes and mouth wide open.

(Imagine him in the practice room and little bit older!!)

Jimin finished the dance and everyone was in a awe. While other members were clapping hard and cheering Jimin, Jungkook just followed what his heart wanted , his body wanted...

Jungkook slowly made his way to Jimin who was smiling broadly after receiving an amazing response from his bandmates.

As soon as Jimin saw Jungkook approaching him he got really confused . The emotions in Jungkook's eyes were very familiar to Jimin.

" Oh my God! Why is Jungkook going there ? Just look at him . I think he is totally in trance. I am afraid he will be ended kissing Jimin. Let me hold him back." Whispered Hobi in Suga's ears.

When Hobi was about to stand Suga hold his hand and made him sit again, " Let them be hoba. They both need this. I hope they will be together again very soon" Suga said with a kind sweet smile. Hobi nodded and smiled back too.

Jungkook reached near Jimin and stood really close to him.. little too close... All the memories of their togetherness rushed in Jimin's mind when he looked in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook was also forget about everything at that time . It was just both of them at that time.

Jimin was still bare body when Jungkook placed his both hands on Jimin's shoulder and before Jimin could say anything he pulled him into a tight hug . His breath was now hitting on Jimin's neck .

" It was really amazing and as always, you are looking too hot ... Jimin -shi!"

Jungkook caressed Jimin's back really softly. He cupped Jimin's face with his big hands and Jimin panicked.

Jungkook slowly moved his face forward and kissed Jimin's forehead and slowly moved away smiling . The smile was full of love . The smile so genuine that Jimin had not expected from Jungkook at that time.

Jimin stood there dumbfounded. Jungkook went away.

" Close your mouths Hyungs, you'll might get fly in" smirked Jungkook and he just left the room leaving his shoked hyungs behind .

Jimin soon came into his sences back and felt guilty for allowing Jungkook to come that much close. He rushed to Taehyung.

" I swear Tae I don't know what it was . I am really sorry I jus-" Jimin started to giving explanation .

" Relax , relax Jimin-ah! It's OKAYY! Why are you apologising and for what? A hug? A forehead kiss? So what? I don't mind it. Infact I love it" Tae showed his innocent boxy smile face .

Jimin was like, are you joking bro,who would love if his boyfriend behave like that?

" You know what Jimin-ah , actually after your extraordinary performance I wanted to do the same ."

And Tae got up, hugged Jimin and kissed on his forehead.

" Me too, me too" said Suga and he did the same!

" Aaaah! Now my turn " said RM and he repeated the same. Jin and Hobi too did the same and Jimin was now all giggling . His face was shining with genuine happiness. He felt loved, he felt appreciated.

All the members left for their home . The first day of practice was over and everyone was really tired and exhausted.

Jimin was silent till the half of his way to home .

"Why are you so quiet Minnie? What are you thinking?" Asked Hobi caressing Jimin's hair .

"Hyung! I felt so wierd today. " Replied Jimin.

" Why? What happened?"

" Hyungie, you know how much I have struggled to come out of the relationship with Jungkook and after all my efforts I have finally excepted the truth. But the way Jungkook behaved today, it's getting difficult for me. "

"What he did?" Asked Hobi as If he didn't notice anything.

" He was staring at me continuously today hyung and if I am resting or sitting I always found him beside me. I suggested him to be with Tae so many times but he didn't listen.. how would have Tae feel? And after my performance you all saw what he did. I mean come on, I told him to behave normally but not that much. We should maintain some boundaries now . It's awkward. I don't like it this way. All the attention he was giving me was actually should be at Tae, he is Jungkook's boyfriend now . Not me. He deserves all this. I am not going to allow this tomorrow onwards. I don't know what Tae would be thinking about me? " Said Jimin with both worry and anger .

" Jiminie, don't think too much . Stop worrying about everyone. May be it's not like the way you are thinking. You know Jungkook right? He can jokes around anytime . Don't take it seriously.Let's just finish this concert and then we'll discuss about it ok? "

Jimin nodded. May be he was taking everything too seriously. May be he was overthinking.. Tae was not looking hurt or angry afterall. May be Jimin himself was over sensitive. Maybe...May be not....

Jungkook was lying on his bed , thinking about the day when he got call from Taehyung.

Jungkook knew it was a call just to scold him so he smiled and picked up the call.

" Hello?"

" What hello? You horny little brat? What were you thinking huh? Tell me what were you thinking when you did that ? Just tell me. Do you have any idea how difficult it was for me to turn the things backwards.? " Tae shouted.

Jungkook had to move his phone away from his ears because of Tae' s scolding at highest volume.

" What did I do hyung?" Jungkook asked very calmly.

" What did you do, hmm? What did you do? Look at your audacity.. asking me this you brat. Just control your horny hormones untill you clarify to Jimin that I am NOT your boyfriend. You are hugging, staring and kissing him infront of me and now he must be thinking I am an idiot and you are pervert."

"Well, I AM pervert for him , there's nothing wrong in that. And hyungie I really controlled my self otherwise the kiss would not have been on forehead, you know?" Laughed Jungkook.

" Aish this Maknae! What do I do with you? Just keep your calm until we solve everything."

" I am trying hyung. Believe me I am trying my best."

" Ok ok kook-ah. Now tell me how is your health? "

" Every thing is fine till now . No headache today."

" No I was asking about your loose motion..." Teased Tae.

" HYUUUNNG.. " Jungkook shouted and Tae cut the call laughing.

Next day.

" Hey Good morning everyone" Jungkook entered the practice room where everyone was ready to start the practice.

Everybody greeted him back .

Jungkook went to the corner and sat on the chair.

"Hey, still not well? " Asked Jimin.

" Umm.. actually yoongi hyung joked yesterday. I don't have loose motion. I have... I have muscle pain so I will not able to dance in concert too.. so I will just sit and sing? I guess ." Jungkook replied.

"Oh ! Really? That's not good. Have you seen the doctor?" Jimin worried.

" Yes , I have." Assured Jungkook.

" Tell us if you need anything ok? " And Jimin moved away for practice after Jungkook nodded.

" I was right kook-ah! You are a pro liar! " Suga said.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes without answering.

After some time they started to do their debut song in which Jungkook carried Jimin and he had to walk on the back of other members.

( jikook performance in no more dreams)

Jungkook forgot that this song was also going to be the part of their concert as they were practising seperately that part was gone totally unnoticed by him. Soon a background dancer came and carried Jimin like Jungkook did previously.

Jungkook quickly got up and approached them.

" Hey, I am here now. I will carry Jimin. It's my part."

Hobi signalled to stop the music and faced Jungkook with unamused face.

" No, you can't". Said Jimin firmly.

" But why? I have been doing this since beginning. Let me carry you"

" I said you can't" .

"I said but why?"

" Because you have muscle pain Jungkook. You can't lift any kind of weight"

" What??who told you that?"

" YOU. You said that."

"Ohh!" Said Jungkook and facepalmed his self .

Suga laughed hard and earned glances from every one.

Jungkook pouted and sat back on the chair he was sitting before.

That day ended too where Jungkook was as usual staring when he was not singing, members avoiding it like they have noticed nothing and Jimin getting uncomfortable and confused.

When everyone was leaving for house Jungkook called hobi to talk. After few minutes they left too.

Jimin was waiting in his car for hobi when door of the car opened and Jungkook came and sat besides Jimin.

" What are you doing here? Where is Hobi hyung?" Asked Jimin with raised eyebrows.

Hobi popped into window and said ," I am coming Jiminie, you go with Jungkook, I'll be there in half an hour."

" No listen hyung, I'll wait for you here " Jimin tried to stop Hobi but he just vanished.

"You go with Tae , Jungkook. Our direction are opposite. " Said Jimin while sliding little away on the car seat.

Jungkook smiled silently noticing it.

" No we are going to same direction Jimin-ah " .

Jungkook told driver to start the car and Jimin sat there with a frowned face, which Jungkook found extremely cute.

The drive was extremely quiet where Jungkook was leaning on one side and admiring the beauty of the person sitting next to him with heart eyes and Jimin pretending he noticed nothing and kept looking outside the window counting trees on the road.

Jimin's home came and he took a breath of relief. He quickly got out of the car .

" Ok bye Jungkook. See yo-" Jimin stopped speaking when he noticed Jungkook was also stepping out of the car.

After seeing Jimin's confused face , Jungkook went near him smirking and whispered in his ears.

" I am coming to your home, right now."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Hello dear readers, I am back with another chapter. I hope you guys like it.

Prayers and good wishes for all of
you .. stay blessed always.. Be blessed with lots of happiness and excellent health ☺️💕.

Vote if you like it and share your views about the story..

Lots of love. See you my buddies in next chapter.
P.s. - please avoid grammatical or spelling mistake as I generally don't proof read!😬😬
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

183K 14.6K 32
When you know, but don't have the voice to speak or the guts to leave. Mature Audience Mpreg Slight Angst Emotional Triggering Content Please do not...
PARIS Bởi 🖤

Fanfiction

3.5K 175 1
TAEKOOK AU where Jungkook realized that love is not easy, especially when you fall in love with the person who's not finished loving someone else ye...
24.2K 975 43
"No, you're lying! What is your relationship with that guy?!" - Jungkook shouted in anger "NOTHING!!!" - Ja Yoo screamed. "How am I going to believe...
77.4K 3K 23
Where Jungkook didn't enjoy Jimin's unusual affection towards him and Jimin found out the latter's disapproval towards him. 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: 𝗧...