What's wrong with Mr. Kim? [K...

By HwangPurpleFics

Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of th... More

#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27 (FINAL)

#1

40K 875 384
By HwangPurpleFics

"Good morning Y/n!" You said while kissing yourself in the mirror.

"Oh, you look cute today." You complimented yourself.

"Ok then, Miss Cute Y/n, let's get ready for the work quickly or else Mr. Grumpy will eat you alive." You chuckled.

With that, you proceeded to shower while singing some random songs and ballads.

Walking out of the shower, you wore some formal outfits and made your way to the kitchen.

#OOTD

"Let's make some French Toast!" You said dramatically.

TIME SKIP

You reached your workplace, that is 'Kim Food Corporation and Hotel Management'. Stretching a bit, you looked around.

"Fighting Y/n!" You said to yourself and walked in.

"Good morning everyone." You said while walking through different departments.

"Work hard everyone." You said and showed them your fists while giggling.

You were so busy in your acts that you didn't notice who's standing behind you and what everyone wished shouldn't happen, ended happening.

You turned around swiftly and lost balance and fell upon someone's chest. Who's he? The guy with metal hard chest!

"Miss Y/n! When will you become a responsible person?" He yelled, gently pushing you away.

"S-sorry Mr. Kim." You said and bowed repeatedly.

"In my cabin, now!" He ordered coldly and left. You followed him hurriedly.

IN THE CABIN...

"I'm sorry again, Mr. Kim." You said softly while looking down.

"It's okay. Now, report me about the progress of our new item." He said making you sigh in relief.

"Thank you sir. Here's the report. I'll brief you regarding it in a minute." You said while handing him the iPad.

Day passed while preparing all the necessary things for the upcoming business party of your boss.

Tired, you plopped on the sofa and sighed heavily and accidentally fell asleep.

"So tired, Miss Y/n?" A voice called.

"Oh, Mr. Kim! I'm so sorry that I slept. I sincerely apologize." You stood up and bowed multiple times.

"It's okay. Are we ready for tomorrow's party?" He asked sitting on the sofa.

"W-we? Oh yea! I prepared everything for you, starting from your attire to your schedules." You answered politely.

"I know all that but what about you? Didn't you prepare your stuff?" He asked again.

"Why'd I prepare sir? It's not like I'm coming to the party." You laughed awkwardly.

"Of course you're coming with me. Who else would get to accompany a perfect personality like me, huh?" He said proudly.

"Mr. Kim, you're supposed to go with Miss Lee Eun Sang." You reminded him.

"Come on Miss Min! She's just so clingy. I'm going there for business, not for work, right?" He said and you nodded.

"Get ready. You'll be the one who'll go with me." He said.

"But sir, I've not prepared anything. I don't even have clothes for such party." You argued softly.

"No worries. I'll get you a dress. Be ready by 5 tomorrow. Come on, let's leave." He said.

"Alright Mr. Kim." You said and followed him to his car.

TIME SKIP

'DING DONG'

"Who's this?" You asked half asleep.

"Ma'am, it's an order in the name of Min Y/n. It's apparels." The raspy voice said.

"Coming. Please wait a minute." You shouted and walked to the door.

"Thank you." You mumbled after taking the parcel?

"How many parties are we gonna attend?" You asked looking at the huge box.

"5 dresses! Oh my god! They're all so expensive. How'll I pay?" You said dramatically, hitting your head on the wall.

"Mr. Kim is too much sometimes. Agh!" You punched the walls and then yelped in pain.

Then you noticed a note lying inside the box. It read:

'Good morning Miss Min. I don't know about your preferences so I picked dresses of my choice. Wear any one of them. All these dresses are on me, so don't worry about the costs. See ya at 5!'

"Gosh! Mr. Kim, what do I do with you? But, thank you for the dresses anyway. I was actually out of party wears." You smiled.

TIME SKIP

"Ok then, Y/n's ready." You said while giggling.

You wore very light makeup because wearing makeup makes you feel dizzy. And it's a business party, you need to be attentive too.

"Oh, Mr. Kim arrived." You said noticing his car from the window.

"Wow! He's unbelievable. So punctual! He reached exactly at 5." You wondered.

He signalled you to come out and you nodded.

"My choice has always been pretty good." He said looking at you.

"Oh? Yea!" You laughed awkwardly.

'God, his habit of praising himself all the time, I'll die! I mean, is their lack of people to praise him? No, right? Then why does he need to praise him all the time.' You said to yourself.

"Let's go. I'll be driving today." He said and opened the door for you.

"Yes Mr. Kim." You nodded and sat.

Drive was kinda boring because all he talked about was business and projects and work. You felt so sleepy.

"We arrived Y/n." He said and your eyes sparkled.

Handing the car keys to staff, you both walked to the entrance of resort.

He stopped making you too stop. You looked at him with questioning eyes. He linked your arm with his. You smiled.

"Let's go now." He said and you two walked like a newlywed couple, so classy and glowing!

"Hello Mr. Lee." He said and you too greeted him.

"Hello Mr. Kim." Mr. Jung greeted and both of you reverted with polite greetings as well.

"Taehyung Oppa!" The most annoying voice to his ears arrived. You closed your eyes to get ready to deal with her.

"Oppa, you didn't come to see me. It's my birthday." Min Jeong said and jumped on Taehyung, making you pull back your hand from his.

"H-hi Min Jeonga!" Taehyung awkwardly said, pushing her back.

"Let's have a drink." She smiled and clapped her hands in excitement.

"No, I need to drive." He denied politely and she pouted.

"Did you bring me flowers? I told ya it's my birthday." She said hugging him.

"Ah f-flowers? Oh yea, Miss Y/n, they're in the car, right? Bring them right away." He said signalling you.

"Yes Sir." You said and ran out of the party.

Soon, you spotted a bouquet shop. You purchased one and ran back to them while sneezing. You're allergic to flowers.

"Here, Mr. Kim." You breathed heavily and handed him the bouquet.

"Have this, Min Jeong." Taehyung took flowers from you and handed them to Min Jeong.

"Thank you Oppa. I'll just these to everyone." She said and hopped away.

"Y/n, you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Y-yes sir." You replied resisting your sneeze but ended up sneezing on his arm.

"Y/n!" He gritted his teeth and yelled slightly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.4K 53
A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the successful business women in the whole count...
316K 13.7K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
31.1K 1K 36
It's my first FF Plz don't hate and sorry if there is any mistake or u don't like the story. You can also comment what do you...
1.2M 42.6K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...