TEARS OF PRAGYA(completed)

By abhigya_1

no description peeps in to know more is about abhigya More

CAST AND TEASER
Chapter One
My Life Is Dark As My Sight
Who I This Angel?
Time Pass Too Fast When Life is Enjoyable.
Getting Her Father's Love
End Of Priya
New Chapter Of Her Life

Beginning Of Her Tears

318 28 13
By abhigya_1

Less vote with many readers not bad at least someone read🙄🙄😂

later sarla get discharged and go home Ram completely forget about priya and tanu and spending all his Time with his new princess he refused to work the next day all he wish is not to let a moment passed without his princess.
Priya get confused of Ram sudden change can't understand anything so she go back to that spiritual man.

I warn you to stay away from you favorite thing but you did that, which is causing all these change.

But I haven't swim.

Stop lying young lady you did because my gods can't lie to me!

No I haven't swim.

What about staying in shower for a long time?
Ask the man.

Oh I did that but that isn't swimming.

Um it's all part of it always have a normal shower you love water and staying longer during bath is part of it and you have to avoid that, I'll give you another one this time just command and he'll do it.

Thank you so much..
Priya said and leave.

At their house Ram is shown playing with the baby sarla tell him to let the baby sleep else she'll get sick..

It's ok she can sleep in my arms.
He said caressing her tiny head.

What is sarla doing here please send her back to the guest house!
Said priya and to sarla surprised Ram get angry all of a sudden and asked her to pack her things and leave.

What about the baby give her back to her tanu is our baby take her not that toy.
Ram give the baby harshly to sarla and pushed her from his room calling Robin to accompany her with her luggage.

What's happening? What's wrong with Ram all of a sudden? For a moment he was happily playing with his princess but what happened all of a sudden? He's so angry that he doesn't want to see our baby, what have you done to my husband priya I hope what I seen in a movie isn't happening in my real life.
Said sarla lost in thought

Sarla ma'am she's crying.
Said Robin bringing her back sense.

WEEKS LATER
Sarla advised herself and think to focus on her baby and stop thinking of Ram , she name her baby herself and start calling her pragya now she's one month old looking little chubby and cute Robin is now like her father like spending time with her and he's the one giving sarla hope to stay in that house hoping things to be back to normal soon.

It's early in the morning Robin is busy doing the house work sarla too is taking a shower, pragya is alone at sarla room in her cot playing, priya came there and put something on both her eyes she shout in pain and priya go from there, sarla without completing her bath came out hearing her crying like that because this is the first time to hear her crying that loud she picked her in panic and check her cot thinking maybe something bite her, she removed her clothes and see there's nothing wrong with her but she continue to cry hard sarla noticed her little eyes fermenting her tears is mixtures with blood.

am here pragya I won't let anything happen to you.
She said crying too can't believe her daughter is crying blood and her eyes have changed everything tells she's in pain.
She put cloth on and run to the mansion with pragya calling Ram but priya command him no to mind her.

For the first time seeing someone crying blood that too a baby aren't this type of witch craft?
Since the day your baby was born I well understand she isn't just a child but something else take her from here my daughter is scared.
Said priya after tanu start crying seeing pragya like that.

My God will judge you someday priya I curse the day I brought you to this house.
Said sarla and was cut off by Ram who shout at her to leave.

Ma'am let go to hospital before it's too late.
Said Robin taking pragya as sarla is crying on her and she too, Robin hardly control himself from crying seeing his pragya condition.

Sometime later at hospital.

Am glad you came early as possible now the blood and the pain had stopped and she's sleeping now but she won't be able to see for sometime and don't worry she'll get her sight again if you put the drop regularly.

Thanks doctor.
Said sarla and they bring the bills sarla was shock but paid it and take her baby later pragya wake up and start crying as everywhere is dark unlike before she can hear sarla talking but can't see her so she keeps crying and refuse to drink milk making sarla sad Robin take pragya from her telling sarla to control herself after hours of crying she get tired and stop is like she have accept her dark life.

Days passed there's improvements in her sight she can see but her view isn't clear and it happened again priya put that same thing on her eyes at late night because pragya was in her deep sleep and priya forcefully opened her eyes and put the thing on it she didn't feel the pain that much it took almost 20seconds for her to cry and priya had already left sarla get shock to hear the same loud cry she heard few days ago get another shock to see her crying blood it's late night where will she go?
She call the doctor taking the baby she didn't disturb Robin and leave.

Am sorry sarla ma'am I can't lie to you she'll get her sight now, she'll get it but it'll take years that too is if you continue putting the drop regularly if not you can do transplant only that can work and we doesn't do that here.

What did you mean by years? Can't you do anything for her now?

Am sorry ma'am she's too small and because it happened twice the veins that support the eyes are very weak and will take years to recover.

Sarla hug pragya tight and cry.

The next morning sarla tell Robin about pragya eyes and he is so heart broken sarla try different doctors but none work been a year now but still she can't see, sarla have spend a lot on her eyes but all go in vain but pragya she's a happy child she doesn't understand whatever going on and believe everyone is like that she doesn't remember seeing before.
And her disability doesn't stop Robin from loving her and tanu she's growing up getting both parents love sometime come to the guest house and play with pragya when her mom is busy, she share a great bond with her sister, she'll cry when priya picks her from there so she always let her there till she'll come back herself.

Years passed and pragya started to understand she's the only person whom is seeing only darknes, she get to know there's something more beautiful there which she can't understand what's even called beautiful?
She started to wonder and priya making it worse by explaining things to her day by day whenever she get the chance.

Pragya am also your mom and I love you so much don't let anyone deceive you, you can never do anything by yourself but we all can do it, your sister tanu she can do everything by herself not because she's elder to you but because she can also see like me, your mom and uncle Robin as well and your dad.
Said priya.

Yes I know, my mom told me Last night and she said I'll see some day
She said smiling.

Did she tell you that day?

No but she said I'll see.

Means she's lying, your mom is giving you false hope you can never see.

Don't say that mom I'll see again mom said I should be positive.

Pragya where are you is time for bed.
Shout sarla.

Am coming, mommy priya I've to go my mom won't be happy to see me with you.

Ok.
She said and think.

Why did she know I made her her blind?

The next morning pragya was walking around tanu see her about to fall in the pool in their house priya too see this and think.

Now she'll fall and wont find her way back and will die wow this girl is going to make my work so easy if she die I'll make Ram come to sense and throw sarla from this house for making her die.
She see tanu running to her and called her to come back and fetch her water.

MOMMY PRAGYA SHE CAN'T HEAR ME SHE'LL FALL IN THE POOL
She shout as her mom is upstairs.

SO WHAT LET HER GO IS NONE OF YOU BUSINESS.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING MOMMY SHE'S MY SISTER AND MY RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF HER BECAUSE SHE CAN'T SEE ,YOU KNOW I LOVE HER.
SHE SAID RUNNING TO PRAGYA.

TANU YOU'LL SEE MY WORSE SIDE IF YOU GO.

I DON'T CARE MOMMY I HATE YOU SEE YOU WASTE MY TIME AND SHE HAD FELL IN THE POOL ALREADY NOW HOW WILL I SAVE HER? I CAN'T SWIM AND SHE FELL AT FIVE FEET SIDE I HATE YOU MOMMY I HATE YOU.
she said crying and start calling Robin to save pragya.

Robin came there and rush to the pool saving pragya.
Uncle my sister will be fine right?
Ask tanu crying.

Yes stop crying grandma.
Robin said giving pragya chest compressions while she coughs.

I told her to tell me if she needs anything why did she came out herself? YOU BROUGHT HER HERE RIGHT
Said Robin.

No uncle I can't do that and moreover I wouldn't have called you if I did it.

YOU KNOW WHAT? JUST GET LOST.

Why you doesn't like me uncle?

BECAUSE I  JUST DOESN'T LIKE YOU JUST GET LOST AND DON'T COME CLOSE TO THE GUEST HOUSE.
He said taking pragya in his arms and leave thinking is priya plan to make pragya drown, tanu feel bad and see her mom approaching she apologized for what she said earlier priya said it's ok and was about to continue but tanu walk away.
She's so angry with her mom she find her wicked so didn't talk to her for hours before getting back to normal.

A week later.

Pragya is climbing the stairs and she missed one and was about to fall but tanu hold her on time.

Careful pragya where are you going?

Mom slipped and fell getting her leg fractured she said I should call uncle Robin.
She said crying she's sad because sarla told her she can't walk.

Hey why are you crying you didn't fall I hold you it's ok your mom will be fine, you go back I'll call uncle Robin for you.
Tanu said wiping her tears telling her to smile.

What did you want grandma?

Stop calling me grandma I'll tell my dad.

I don't care tell me what did you want?
Tanu tell him of what happened and to sarla he rushed to her and get shock seeing both leg swollen.

What happen ma'am?

Someone put oil on the floor and I stepped on it please clean it well else pragya will hurt herself.
She said pointing at where she fell.

I understand but how did both your leg got fractured?

I hit one on the nearby table and sit one first clean it and call the doctor for me don't worry I'll be fine.
She said seeing Robin sad for her.

On the other side priya call tanu.
You know what tanu you're growing and you deserve to know the reason why I don't like your so called sister.

Am your dad first wife and I was infertile for years after marriage then I brought sarla here and ######.

Then why am I older to pragya?

Before we could proceed with sarla I conceived you so we asked sarla to leave the house so she went and come back with black magic you know there was a time your dad completely forget about me and that's when sarla conceived pragya but God punished her by her giving birth to blind, pragya is a curse send from God she was blind since when she was born and after her arrival her mom black magic vanished and now your dad doesn't want to see he face, he was to throw her out of the house but for the sake of pragya I told him not to do that and keep them at the guest house.
Now tell me how will I love such person?
Priya said hoping tanu will get convince.

I don't understand anything you mean to say sarla auntie is bad and God punished her by making her give birth to blind and pragya is her curse for trying to snatch your happiness?

Yes baby great you're too smart and understanding at your age.
She said proudly tanu get angry believing her mom.

That uncle after knowing all these she still support them you know what mommy he called me grandma now I'll show him the things grandma do!
She said determinedly priya get happy because she finally succeeded in turning her daughter to be bad as her.

Priya see the doctor at the guest house she get a flashback.

In the morning she went to the guest house and pour oil at sarla door step that was made for Robin because he always be first to go there to wake sarla as she's deep sleeper but the table turns sarla get up as pragya was having a fever.
End of flashback.

Oh means the doctor is here to take care of that stupid.
Said priya thinking the doctor is there for Robin.

Your condition is very critical I've to go back and bring some medication.
Said the doctor and go from there and  later came back with those medications.

The next day.

Robin I can't even lift my leg, what's happening to me please continue to call the doctor.
Sarla said crying.

It isn't going through stop crying ma'am the more you cry the more pragya too and you know crying isn't good for her eyes.
He said controlling himself as well.

I know but I can't stop my tears, you know pragya condition what will she do without me?

Don't say that you'll be fine wait I'll talk to Ram sir he'll call the best doctor to take care of you.

No Robin don't don't tell him anything if he's not ready to take responsibility of a child he have craved for years then who am i?
If I get fine is ok if I lose my life too then take care of pragya.

Don't say that ma'am you'll be fine.

I can't feel any kind of pain but my legs keep swollen Robin my hope is lost now I hope am not paralyzed because I can't feel anything.
She said crying.

You can't feel anything means you can walk right?
Asked pragya.

No pragya you mom can never work she won't be able to do anything just like you,  now who will help who?
Said priya who came there.

Precap: my life is dark as my sight

Will be back with the next part soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.8K 26
This is an Abhigya short story...Peep in to see the play of destiny in abhigya's lives..
29.3K 2.5K 27
Herr u won't be able to read whole story, just jump in...😊
10.6K 961 8
A beautiful love story of abhigya.....
4.2K 316 7
is about abhigya peeps in to know more