Story of my life

Oleh urlocalb00kworm

A story (or journal) of random, funny things that happen in my life. Lebih Banyak

Intro
Bill and Ted
There is no spoon
EpicTomato
Egg & lemon
Christmas (2021)
Christmas In July (2022)
Cinnamon
Miscommunication
Happy gas
The ✨ATM incident✨
Yes, I'm alive, here's an update
The highlight of my 2022
🎶Water bottle, oh water bottle🎶
Ready or not
Gone to get da milk
The oven incident(⊙o⊙)🔥
Band camp!

Stairs

10 1 0
Oleh urlocalb00kworm

I grew up in a townhouse.

The garage was at the bottom. There was a door that lead inside and then you had to go up a set of stairs to get to the loungeroom. From there, there was another set of stairs that led up to the bedrooms.

So one day I was running down the stairs from the bedroom. My destination was the living room.

I was only a few years old.

At the bottom of the stairs, there was a cupboard. So you had to turn right to get to the living room.

I slipped and fell down the stairs, and went headfirst into the cupboard.

My parents told me they took me to the hospital and I didn't need any medical attention. I was advised to just rest.

The next day I went to an aquarium. So much for getting that rest.

Another incident happened on the same set of stairs.

I was about 4 or 5 when this second incident happened.

So me and my dad were walking down the stairs together. I was next to him.

About halfway down the stairs, I randomly grab his crotch and squeeze it.

I felt something that felt like a sausage.

He swatted my hand away. "What was that for?"

I shrugged, "I dunno."

"Why did you do that?"

"I felt like it."

"You do realize that's not appropriate to do?"

"Oh."

Looking back at this memory, I have no idea what caused me to do that.

But my experiences with stairs doesn't stop there.

Oh no no no.

There's more!

I was in prep. I walked down a set of stairs, I believe to go to the toilet. When I headed back, I jogged up the stairs and missed the top one.

I fell down and hurt my elbow pretty badly. It was a pretty bad graze and I'd already injured that same spot.

It had just healed.

Then the wound got reopened.

But I got to go home for the rest of the day. With a sore elbow.

I remember one time in prep I said I had a headache and was tired, when in reality I just wanted to go home.

I got to lay down and they called my parents to pick me up.

But I swear, stairs seem to have something against me.

Why?

I don't have a clue.

But it does make sense. After all, they're always up to something.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

71.5K 180 16
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-
50.1K 6.6K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
16K 1.6K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
63.8K 2.7K 23
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e, so r...