MARRY ME?

By Sidneet_amor

JOIN THIS JOURNEY OF TWO SOULS BECOMING SOULMATES! THE STORY OF FALLING IN LOVE AND BEING THERE FOR EACHOTHER... More

CHARACTER SKETCHES
1:TROUBLE IN THE TERRITORY!
2:MARRY ME?
3:PROMISE LETTERS!
4:DESTROYED!
5: NEW YORK!
6:NEW BEGINNINGS!
7:THE NOT SO GOOD INTRODUCTION!
8:COMPITITORS !
9:RADHA'S POV!
10:YOU NEED HER!
11:RUDE!
12:SWEETEST HUMAN!
14: FLOWERS IN DARK!
15:SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!
NOT AN UPDATE!!
16: NIGHTMARE?

13:ALL BECAUSE OF A CELLPHONE!

226 27 5
By Sidneet_amor

Hey there!!!

RECAP

"Your friends left? I'm so proud you made friends at very first day!" mrs.joe clapped her hands .

"I am really sorry! " we saw ashi running as if her life depended on her phone ,and radha followed her .

**

SID'S POV

Mrs.Joe turned to look at the person with 'not so common in our house' high pitched voice . Me and tanz never had female friends before .Its not like we were awkward or something ,its just that we had eachother and we felt complete so never made any close friends .

And let me tell you ,tanz looks so extrovert and cool now but he was that nerd introvert back when we met .But youtube molded him in a very fine way .I'm so proud of him ,he's so confidnet about himself .

Anyways,I keep going off the topic .So I was saying,Mrs.Joe is not habitual to girls and I don't know how she'd react .I'm not scared ,but the Indian boy inside  me shows up sometimes ,I worry about things that are not even worth thinking about .

Ashi stopped running as soon as she was a meter away from tanz .

"Here's your phone!" tanz handed her precious phone to her with a infamous smirk dancing on his lips .

"Thank you so much for keeping it safe." ashi tilted it more than one time to check whether its ok or not . 

"I'm so sorry for bothering you guys  ." radha elbowed ashi to apologize to and ashi did the same .with all this going on they were totally oblivious to mrs.Joe's presence ,who was standing behind the girls,waiting patiently with a smile crept on her lips . She smirked at me and tanz as we faced her and we both rolled our eyes in unison ,following our gaze the girls turned around to see Mrs. joe's smile turning into welcoming one ,then it dropped ,she stared at radha for good 10 seconds ,her eyes dilating and relaxing .That's weird . 

"I'm so sorry I didn't notice you ,Hello,I'm ashima Khanna ,nice to meet you uh-" 

"Aunty,call me aunty,I take care of your friends ." mrs.Joe hopped a little on her place but soon composed herself and cupped ashi's face fondingly and eyed us .

"oh,they told us ,Hello I'm Radha Raghuvanshi ." radha flashed her bright smile and I saw amusement, shock, sorrow, happiness ,I don't know what ,in mrs.Joe's eyes . Is she that happy to see we made 'girl' friends?

"She looks so overwhelmed man ,what's with her ?" tanz nudged me .

"she's just happy to see our friends?" It sounded more like a question when the words came out of my mouth and he shrugged at me .

"you girls are so pretty,I'm so glad that I got to meet you two." mrs.joe said ,her eyes sparkling .

Me and tanzeel stayed there ,without a word looking at them chatting until we heard radha say "I think its really late now ,we will see you soon ,aunty." radha said,here expressions quite not visible to us as she had her back at us .

"No no ,stay !Have dinner with us ." she insisted. I had had enough of new people now ,I don't want to see them anymore ,I'm not being a rudeass but I don't like socializing much and I act cold when it gets on my nerves .

but fortunately they denied the offer politely and were at the entrance by now ,tanzeel dragged me behind them to say goodbye. 

"by-" Radha almost waved her hand but ,shivered as soon as she stepped out ,white flake of snow kissed her cheek,it smoothly slipped from her cheek bones ,to her shoulders and down her body and she looked like a princess from a fairy tale .What the fucking hell? She is not supposed to look that good .

"uh-ah snowfalll" ashi smiled at Radha ,who sneezed delicately ,as the reaction to cold weather outside .

"I'm not letting you girls go in such a weather .come on in ."Mrs.joe pulled them both inside .

"its ok aunty,its just a snowfall,and hour home is not too far ,we can go ." Radha said ,sweetness Dripping her voice .

"yeah,tanz can drop them in the car in case." I want to go to bed for God's sake .Tanz snapped at me ,his eyes quite not telling what he wanted .

"no way krish, and what is tomorrow,Saturday,ahh,weekend yeah? You can stay and have fun with your friends?" she suggested and tanzeel's face lit up like a fucking tubelight ,that boy is totally whipped. 

"no no ,aunty ,its just a day since we met them ,plus our caretaker's waiting for us ,how can we-" ashi insisted ,her voice stuttering .

"who do you live with ,ring them ,I'll talk and convince them ,till then come in ,weather's not good darling,what if you got stuck in that cold ,you are my responsibility now." It seemed like Mrs.joe is not gonna listen .She is naturally so welcoming and caring and she does this often so I'm not shocked at her behavior nor is tanzeel.I didn't resist the urge to roll my eyes ,and again got pulled by tanz,come on I can walk by myself .

"hello,am I speaking to Rita-hello?hello?" Mrs.joe went to a corner ,towards the window,seems like network issue, the weather yes.

"ashi we should go ,I think ,why to bother ,and I can't stand that robot of person for a minute now,please." I heard radha whispering to ashi.

"I can hear you ." I might have glared ,I don't know .She glared back ,her eyes are wild as a cat ,brown ,chocolate, av- what? No. Her eyes are so .....I don't know.She didn't say anything and rolled her eyes .Before she could open her mouth Mrs.joe interrupted .Thank goodness.

"Rita did agree ,she said you can Have fun tonight ,no issues."Mrs.joe clapped her hands together .Wow.great.fantastic .

"um how ca-" 

"oh come on girls ,These boys are always busy in their video games and whatever music stuff ,I have got someone to chat with after ages ." she said with a Goofy smile,teasing the boys .

"such a liar you are." tanz pouted ,crossing his hand across his chest .Radha and ashi smiled warmly ,so yes,they are staying .But I'm not going to entertain anyone now .

"leave all this ,let's have dinner ,what would you like to have ? Pancakes?yes pancakes." Mrs.joe squealed,why is she so excited? Ashi grinned ,nodding .

"you guys get comfortable ,boys will show your rooms till then ,I'll call you all back when the dinner's ready now go hurry,krish ,tanzeel go show them around." she practically shooed us ,even after the girls insisted to help her making dinner .

"come on girls!!" tanz said,his voice as usual excited and warm .Radha put a awkward smile on and they both followed us upstairs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:1169

Hey, from the piles of books*sighs ,stumbles on one of them * .So sorry for my irregular updates .I was so caught up .

Plus I had a contest to write for , oh BTW,I have published the os on my feed,Its called AM I TOO HARD TO LOVE? .You guys can give it a try and give me some of your opinions.I'm really bad at writing oneshots but I have learned a lot already . 

Updates will be more regular now onwards but I can't promise to publish the chaps on specified days ,sorry again ..

Your writer,

@Sidneet_amor

Signing off!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.9K 47
This is a sidneet fanfiction. Hope you love it. This is a story of a singer who falls in love with a common person on meeting her in a mall. The stor...
183K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...
260K 15.2K 63
Main leads: Sidneet One Mafia King's love for his family and his life is shown. Different Mafia story which you will love to read. Different mafia st...
60.5K 5.4K 48
【 βŒ—π’π’ππ§πžπžπ­ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 βŒ—π€π›π‘π’π§πšπ―π’γ€‘ ❝And I don't talk shit about you on the internet . Never told anyone, anything bad . 'Cause that shit's e...