𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗮-𝗲-𝗝𝗮𝗻

By goStudyAmore_

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 ✨𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼✨ Possess... More

Aesthetics(عشق)
Ishq-1
Ishq-2
Ishq-3
Ishq-4
Ishq-5
Ishq-6
Ishq-7
Ishq-8
Ishq-9
Ishq-10
A/N 😤🤧
Ishq-11
Ishq-12
Ishq-13
Ishq-14
Ishq-15
Ishq-16
Ishq-17(last)
Ishq-epilogue
Aesthetics(دل لگی)
Dillagi-1
Dillagi-2
Dillagi-3
Dillagi-4
Dillagi-5
Dillagi-6
Dillagi-7
Dillagi-8
Dillagi-9
Dillagi-10
Dillagi-11
Dillagi-12
Dillagi-13
Dillagi-14(last-1)
Dillagi-14(last-2)
Dillagi-epilogue
A/N ❤️
Aesthetics(اقرار)
Iqraar-1
Iqraar-2
Iqraar-3
Iqraar-4
Iqraar-5
Iqraar-6
Iqraar-7
Iqraar-8
Iqraar-9
Iqraar-10
Iqraar-11
Iqraar-12
Iqraar-13(last)
A/N ♥️
𝘈𝘴𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺𝘢𝘳 𝘹 𝘐𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘢
𝖭 𝖤 𝖶 𝖡 𝖮 𝖮 𝖪
Aesthetics(شِدت)
Shiddat-1
Shiddat-3
Shiddat-4
Shiddat-5
Shiddat-6
Shiddat-7
Shiddat-8(last)

Shiddat-2

30.9K 1.6K 542
By goStudyAmore_

🌻

Ankhon me teri doob jaon
Kaisey mai tujhko bataon
Kaisey mai tujhko chahon
Kaisey mai dil ko samjhaon

🌻

A distant irritating sound reached her ears and she groaned pushing her face more into the softness beside her face.

A sigh evaded her lips as the comfortable bedding lulled her into another nap. Just a second though, the sound intensified and she opened her eyes.

Her hand found the source of disturbance and she kneaded her eyes to see clearly. It was Wajdan's phone.

Amal looked around to find the other side of the bed empty. She couldn't see him anywhere. She glanced at the phone flashing 'Ali-Assistant.' She found it strange why the man didn't have his phone with him. In just one day with him, she had realized Wajdan had a toxic relationship with his goddamn phone.

The moment she had woken up yesterday she found him conversing on the phone and he had been on his phone the entire time almost.

They did have several decent conversations which should've happened before they got married but it was fine either way. She has realized one thing, he wasn't as rigid as everyone had formulated an image of him in her mind. He had paid attention and answered everything sufficiently.

The phone rang again and she snorted leaving the comfortable bed. His bed was so warm she could stay in it the entire day. She stood up untangling her stray hairs and rushed into the bathroom. Freshening up quickly she picked up his still ringing phone and tiptoed her way out of the room.

She had already surveyed his apartment yesterday so quickly sauntered over to where she guessed she would find him.

"Wajdan?" Amal spoke as she opened the door to his gym.

Yup. A gym.

The reason why he had those drool-worthy muscles. He did the gym every day. Damn. She needed that persistence in life.

"Huh?"

She frowned as the gym was empty too. She padded through the hallway to the kitchen and that was when she heard loud laughter followed by the gruff voice she could speculate,

"Why are you even here at this hour?"

"Don't get too happy to have me bhai, I'm here to have breakfast. Apke chef ke hath me kuch alag hi jadu hai," she saw Hamza leaning over the kitchen bar and her husband scowling at him.
(Your chef's hand has magic.)

"Stop messing Hamza," Wajdan answered keeping his scowl and Amal was a little startled. His tone was extremely varied from how he had spoken to her yesterday or the night before.

"Bhai iski ko adat hai, wo hame Tayi ne bheja, bhabhi ko kuch jewelry deni bhool gayi thi, aj reception pe peheni hai unho ne, " she found another person seated beside Hamza and she recognized her as their first cousin. Alisha.
(Leave him bhai. Aunt sent us, that she needed to give bhabhi the jewelry she will wear at reception today.)

"Bhabhi so rahi hain?" Amal was going to respond when the phone in her hand rang and all three pairs of eyes went to her.
(Is she sleeping?)

"Bhabhi!"

"Hello, Bhabhi."

"When did you wake up?"

The three consecutive words left their mouth and she chuckled nervously.

"Good Morning people," she mumbled as she watched Wajdan step towards her to grab the phone in her hand.

"This has been ringing for a while, maybe It's important-" she was still speaking when she saw Wajdan shut his phone and place it in the pocket of his gym pants. Her eyes wandered to the shirt clinging to his muscles and she gulped. Hottie.

"Bhabhi! How are you?" Hamza jumped over to her bumping Wajdan in his way, earning a glare from her husband. Amal almost laughed at his face.

"I'm good. How have you been?" she answered as Wajdan strolled over to the central kitchen. She had met Hamza and Alisha a few times. The duo was almost crazy.

"I'm perfect but I missed you Bhabhi, I was watching a horror movie yesterday and It reminded me of you", Hamza began and she was reminded of the time she had a contentious conversation with Hamza on horror movies. Turns out both were suckers for them.

"It has to Sabrina!" Amal exclaimed hugging Alisha.

"How did you know? Bhabhi isne zabardasti mujhe dikhai kal wo. Pata nahi kia mazeydar dikha isko us movie me," Alisha complained.
(He practically forced me to watch the movie yesterday, I don't know what he liked in it.)

"Oh please. Itni level movie thi, haina bhabhi," Hamza challenged.

"Exactly! Lekin I didn't like the second part wo nahi dekhna."

"Usko chorein I have this recommendation. Abhi mene khud nahi dekhi lekin I'm sure kamal hogi," Hamza said sitting one of the stools beside the bar, and Amal and Alisha followed.
(Oh please. It's such a good movie. Am I right, bhabhi?)
(Exactly but I didn't like the second part, don't watch it.)
(Leave that, I have a recommendation. I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure It's gonna be amazing.)

"Stop! Abhi horror movies pe discussion ka time nahi hai! Bhabhi ye Tayi ne apko dene ko bola. Rat ko reception me pehena hai," Alisha showed her a velvet box. It had a stunning diamond necklace with elegant earrings. Amal smiled at the decent choice. It was lovely.
(Stop! Now is not the time to discuss horror movies. Bhabhi here, you have to wear this at reception today.)

"It's beautiful," she whispered positioning the box beside her.

"Mom ki choice hi kamal hai Bhabhi, jese aap," Hamza winked making the girls laugh.
(Mom's choice is wonderful, just like you.)

"Wesey ek important baat bhi karni thi mene aapse," Hamza spoke and Amal gave a nod for him to continue.
(I have something important to tell you.)

"Agar bhai ne bore kiya to mera option hamsaha khula hai, " he smirked and Amal laughed out loud.
(If bhai ever bores you then you're gonna find me waiting.)

"OWI!" she hadn't recovered from the laugh when she heard a loud yelp to see Wajdan standing behind him with a dangerous look on his face. Hamza was rubbing his head and Amal guessed the poor boy had to take a hit from this strong man.

"Bakwas karne se pehle socha karo, bhabhi hai tumhari," Wajdan howled looking straight into her eyes and Amal felt the weird emotion in her nerves return. Him acknowledging her as his wife made her feel giddy.
(Think before blabbing nonsense, she's your sister-in-law.)

"Kia yar Bhai! I'm just stating the fact, apke sariyal mood ke agar bore hojayen bhabhi to mai company dun ga na unko," Amal raised her brows as Hamza rephrased words.
(What bhai? I'm just starting the fact, If your dead personality bores her then I'm ready to give her company.)

She was going to say something when a butterfly touch on her hand had her glancing down. Wajdan pulled her up from the stool and dragged her lightly over the other end, seating her on the farthest stool from Hamza, standing just in front of her, blocking her view from his brother.

Warmth spread her body as she noticed his delicate touch on her hand. His huge hand almost engulfed her tiny one. His cold thumb caressed her palm slightly and she almost squealed. Her eyes clashing the dark obsidian pools.

"Eat," he mumbled leaving her hand and Amal almost missed the warmth. She looked at the plate in front he was pointing and gushed. It was filled with chocolate pancakes with lots of chocolate syrup just like she preferred. Her heart fluttered recollecting how she had told him that she loved eating chocolate pancakes with lots of syrup yesterday while they had breakfast.

"Hame kebab me hadi wali feeling de rahey hain ap log," Amal heard Hamza's shout followed by a series of coughs. Alisha just laughed.
(You're making us feel the third person here.)

"Thank you," she mumbled as she dig into the pancakes. Wajdan stood regardless, not moving an inch as If he hadn't listened to Hamza.

"Hamza? Kia tum bhi wohi dekh rahey ho jo mai dekh rahi hun."

"Alisha ye apne bhai hain kia?"

"Tumhe mai bataton kon hun mai?" Wajdan exclaimed turning towards Hamza who lifted his hands with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Areh mazak smjha karein bhai, mai to ma ko happy news dedun ga ke bhai bhabhi ka theek se khayal rakh rahey tension wali bat nahi," Amal smiled focusing on the food as she heard them bicker. She felt Wajan perch himself beside her and the cook served Alisha and Hamza breakfast.

(Hamza? Are you seeing what I am?)
(Amal is that our brother?)
(Shall I tell you who I am?)
(Can't you take jokes bhai? I was just saying that I'll inform ma you're taking good care of bhabhi.)

She was enjoying her meal when she discovered Wajdan only had his black coffee in his hands.

"Aap breakfast nahi karein ge?" she questioned and Wajdan whirled his face towards her. His eyes halted on her chocolate-smeared lips. Her silky hair spread around her little face, some on her shoulders. Her almond eyes looked at him expectantly.(Won't you have breakfast?)

"I don't eat breakfast usually, " he answered and Amal screwed her gaze at him.

"Breakfast is the most important meal on your deal, skip nahi karna chahaiye," she pronounced compelling Wajdan to withstand certain emotions. He was appearing to like how she acts so herself with him. He stared as she took another bite of the fucking sugar and bobbed her head slightly. How was she even eating that extremely sweet stuff?

"Bhai ma bolri thi reception pe time se bhabhi ko leke aayeia ga, kisi kam me busy nahi hojana," he glanced over to Hamza devouring the food from his plate like a starved man. Hamza's words from a moment ago crossed his mind and he frowned narrowly. He didn't like how he was talking with Amal, especially about his offering to her. Fucking idiot. He just shook his head and pulled back his attention to his needed new focus. Amal Wajdan Malik.
(Bhai Ma also asked me to tell you to bring bhabhi to the reception on time. Don't get occupied with work.)

"These are so good!" Amal uttered giving a thumbs up to their chef who smiled back from the glass window separating the central kitchen from where they sat.

"What's so good about this?" he couldn't help but ask, discreetly expecting her attention back on him.

"You should ask what is not good about this! Ye dekhen, the pancakes are so fluffy and the chocolate syrup is just perfect," she moaned taking another bite.

"Here," his gaze shifted to her hand that forwarded her the folk, fucking dipped in chocolate, "try karein," Amal peeped at him and he looked between her expectant eyes and the sugar she was offering.

"Bhabhi bhai ko meetha nahi pasand inke tastebuds inke jese dead hain," Hamza added with a laugh.
(Bhabhi bhai doesn't like sugar, his tastebuds are dead just like him.)

Wajdan could not find himself refusing as he leaned down and took the bite into his mouth. The smile Amal flashed made it worth it as he gulped the sweetness.

"It's good right?" she asked and Wajdan just nodded, not understanding what she even asked as his eyes were concentrated on her luminous smile.

(A/N: banda gaya kam sey😩)

🌻

"Your eyes are so lovely," Amal gave a small smile to the girl doing her makeup as another was busy doing her hair. It was her reception in a few hours and she was almost ready. Her hands caressed the soft material against her skin. She wore a white full-length gown with delicate mesh sleeves that reached her wrists. The wedding was held in Pakistani style but the reception was going to be held according to Turkish rituals as explained by her mother-in-law. They weren't going to do any special customs, just a ring exchanging ceremony because Wajdan was not present at the engagement, a cake cutting ceremony, and lastly the dance ceremony.

She glanced at the mirror as the girls adjusted the veil on her head. Her glimmer natural makeup enriched her elegant features and the girls kept on praising the lovely bride.

"Are you ready?" She swirled hearing Wajdan's rumble. She saw as his strides halted when his eyes fell on her. Her own went to his dressed form. He was appalled in a black tuxedo. The material of his clothes tightened against his athletic form. A blush crept through her cheeks as she stared at her handsome husband.

Wajdan cleared his throat when the makeup artists left the couple alone.

"We should leave since you're ready, " Wajdan asserted restraining his eyes on her petite form. Amal twisted her fingers and nodded her head in response. Her heart shuddered.

She trudged behind him as he strode out of the room only to stop when he curtailed suddenly. Amal glanced at his broad back in question.

"Amal," he whispered.

"Huh?"

"Has anyone told you," she turned her head to the side as he spoke, "that you're fucking pretty."

Amal felt her heart miss a bear at his raspy voice. He wasn't looking at her yet his voice held the authority that her body shivered. She could feel her inner self fainting at his words. He called her pretty. Fucking pretty. Shit.

Wajdan didn't give her time to respond as his arm stretched behind to hold her tiny hand in his huge ones. The hold was delicate as If he didn't want to harm her yet firm. She gazed at his back as he hooked his fingers through her hand and started to walk again, this time dragging her along.

This man was going to burst her poor heart.

🌻

Wajdan tapped his shoes against the floor as he stared at the number of people in front of him. He felt tired. Tired of receiving congratulations, and attending to the guests. His anxious gaze went towards the stage for the hundredth time today as he saw the gorgeous girl gleaming at whoever she was talking to. He felt his nerves calm instantly when he saw her laughing at something the person in front of her was speaking.

'Siktir. You're going mad Wajdan.'

He straightened his coat and closed his eyes for a moment. The face did not leave his sight. He had become a creep and It wasn't even two days of her being with him.

Whatever she was doing to him. It was fucking scary.

"Wajdan! Kab se dhoond rahi hun mai tumhey, go and sit beside Amal, It's time for the group pictures,"

His mother's voice exclaimed sharply as she pushed him slightly towards the stage. He didn't want to acknowledge but his mood illuminated just hearing that he was to be seated with her. He groaned clearing his thoughts and strode in her direction.

He reached Amal who lowered her gaze as he sat beside her, discretely moving as close as he could. He saw Amal twisting her fingers.

"Are you tired?" he questioned eyeing her, slaying the urge to caress her ruddy cheeks.

"Uh a little, you?"

"A lot," he murmured and Amal swerved to face him. She found him already gaping at her. She discovered he loved to stare. It didn't feel awful though. Just strange. Strange in a good way.

"I met a lot of new people."

"Hmm. It's tiring."

"I like meeting new people...I meet new patients all the time. I can't afford to get tired by this," she smiled and Wajdan swore his heart did a weird thing. How was her smile so pretty? How was she this pretty?

Siktir. Siktir. Siktir. Ne oluyor.
(Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What is happening.)

"Also the dress today is comforting", she further elaborated.

"Congratulations both of you!" Amal was startled as she heard a loud exclaim. She saw a young man smiling at both of them. He was quite tall with curly hair and a sharp jawline. He looked handsome-not more than her husband though.

"Thank you," she whispered when she noted Wajdan wasn't going to respond. He barely nodded his head. She was buying that the man did not like to speak when not required or at all.

"Cmon Wajdan aj to hasley," the person gave a light smack on Wajdan's shoulder who just grunted in response.
(Loosen up man.)

Yeah, that much effort. Wow.

"Bhabhi mind nahi karein iski shakal bachpan se esi hai," the person snickered.

"Ahmed," Wadjan warned.

"Han Ahmed ki jan?"

"What the fuck?! Bakwas band kar," Amal laughed as Wajdan exclaimed sharply earning a cheeky grin in response from Ahmed.

(Don't mind him bhabhi, his face is like this since childhood.)
(Yes Ahmed's life.)
(What the fuck?! Shut up.)

"Dekh bhabhi kitni achi lag rahi hastey huey tuh bhi hasley," Ahmed spoke and it was when Wajdan grabbed her hands placed on her lap and laced his fingers through her left one, placing her delicate hand on his thigh. Her laugh ceased as the tiny sparks started spreading through the hand he was currently grasping.
(Look how pretty bhabhi looks while laughing. You should do the same.)

Wajdan scarcely tightened his grasp on Amal's soft hand as he saw Ahmed staring at her.It felt fucking reasonable to do that. Holding her fucking soft warm hand in his cold ones. He could do this forever. Also fulfilling the insatiable urge of showing that she belonged to him. She was his now. She was Amal Wajdan Malik.

Fucking childish but he didn't care.

"Ohhh! Ham single logo ki kia life, sai hai sai hai, dikhale mujhe tuh," his friend wailed while he stroked her skin to lessen the irritation he felt on seeing everyone that wasn't her.
(What's the life of our singles. Stop rubbing it on my face.)

He kept holding her hand the entire occasion as hundreds of people complimented and took their pictures. It was only when his mother announced that they should leave was when Wajdan felt pleased. He felt furious at how everyone was staring at Amal. He wanted to take her away from all the wandering sights and that's exactly what he did.

🌻

Wajdan discharged a breath as he turned off the engine, parking his Cruiser in the garage. He had asked the driver to leave. He wanted to reach home as soon as possible.

"Amal?"

Wajdan whispered looking at Amal tucked in her seat, her head resting against the mirror. She was asleep.

'And she said she wasn't tired.'

Wajdan held her head and heaved it away from the cold glass, placing it against the seat. Reaching her side he unlocked the door cautiously. His lips curled as he saw her drowsing face. A few baby hairs fell on her eyes. He caressed them away lightly, now possessing access fully. Her tainted lips were almost in an adorable pout. He reached his finger brushing the outline of her jaw, his hand ceased the second he felt her shuffle.

Staying still and making sure that she doesn't wake up he carried her little body in his arms. Making her comfortable, putting her head on his shoulder he stepped inside the house. Not bothering to lock the car. She was the priority for now.

Taking slow calculating steps he reached their room and gently laid her on her bed. He was going to shift back when he saw her open her eyes in a blink.

Amal gasped watching him lean over her. Their faces were too close. His powerful gaze held her liable. She had been awake the moment he carried her in his arms but didn't open her eyes. It felt fortunate to be in his powerful arms. She wanted to keep feeling them.

"Hi." She mumbled stupidly.

"Hello," Wajdan replied, his eyes holding amusement.

"Shall we watch a movie?" He lifted an eyebrow and she flickered her eyes.

"A horror movie." She added sheepishly and Wajdan couldn't help a chuckle.

🌻

"Are you sure?" Wajdan questioned as Amal clicked 'His House' on Netflix. She was playing a fucking horror movie at 1 in the night.They had changed into comfortable clothes now and sat against the headboard of their bed.

"Definitely, this is going to be so good," Amal answered pulling the comforter on her, covering herself completely just leaving her eyes out.

"We can still sleep." He informed.

"No! We'll watch this." She exclaimed and Wajdan shrugged. Whatever she says.

A few moments later

"Ahhhh!" Wajdan looked over at Amal as she screamed draping her head with the comforter. They were just halfway through the movie and it was fucking 10 times she had yelled.

The 11th time now.

"Tell me once this is over!" She clamored holding the comforter tightly.

"Is it clear?" She inquired a second later.

"Not yet," Wajdan mumbled, his lips forming a smile.

"Now?"

"No, not yet."

"What about now?" She questioned again.

"All clear," he announced and saw her remove the comforter from her face with a huff.

"I thought you liked horror movies." He mumbled with a smirk.

"I do! I love them but that doesn't mean I don't get scared watching those." She whined making Wajdan chuckle.

"Technically you aren't watching." He stated and Amal glared at him.

"I am! Quit talking now, it's the climax." She grumbled cutely as her eyes went to the screen but Wajdan's never left her face.

He could stare at those adorable expressions anytime.

He was fascinated as to why he was allowing her to talk to him like that. He would have broken hell If there was someone else at her place.

🌻

They had slumbered after finishing the movie. Wajdan had tried to convince her to sleep in between but she had been stubborn. Watched it till the end whether it disturbed her or not.

It was an hour of them dozing that a loud shriek had Wajdan jolting up from their sleep as he looked around for the source of the disturbing sound. Pressing the button on the nightstand he scraped his eyes, getting them adjusted as the lights turned on.

He glanced beside and got up instantly as he saw the small body beneath the covers shaking slightly. Whimpers leaving her occasionally.

"Siktir!" He bolted as he pulled the comforter off her body to find her curled up. Her eyes close as she mumbled inaudibly. Fuck. She was having a bad dream.
(Fuck!)

"Amal!" He ushered shaking her shoulders slightly.

"Amal! Hey? Get up." He exclaimed as her little screams echoed in the room. He felt his heart clench at those sounds.

"Amal?"

"Wake up Amal, It's just a dream." He tapped her cheeks lightly.

"You're okay, iyisin." He sighed as her eyes shot open and she gazed at him with moist eyes, still shocked.
(You're fine.)

"I- th..that," she tried to speak as she sat, Wajdan removed the hair from her face. Cupping her face in his large hands he encouraged her, wiping the wet streak of tears with his thumb.

Her pretty eyes were almost swollen. Wajdan frowned.

"They i..it was so..I," she took a deep whiff as Wajdan caressed her back, "I...i was going to die," she let out and Wajdan stilled.

His heart dropped at her words and he instantly yanked her quaking figure into his arms.

"Shush. You're not. You're alright. Perfectly fine." He mumbled stroking her hair, his arms caging her fragile little form securely.

"It w..was so scary Wa...jdan," she murmured clutching the front of his t-shirt with her small shaky hands.

"Chup. It was just a dream. Chup karjao. Sab theek hai." He placed his lips on her head, pulling her completely onto his lap. He could feel her heart beating loudly against his chest, her trembling self against him. Her scent engulfed him.
(Stop crying. It was just a dream. Everything's fine.)

"Ağlamayı kes güzelim."

It felt fucking shit seeing her cry. Her cries did something to his heart. It felt fucking intolerable as he held her tighter, wishing she would stop weeping immediately.
(Stop crying, my beautiful.)

"Kuch nahi hoga, I'm here hm? You're okay," he continued murmuring sweet nothings until her breathing even outed and she fell limp against his chest.

He kept holding her. Trying to calm his own fucking heart. An audible sigh escaped his lips as he crouched and put his head in her hair, inhaling her fresh scent, and feeling her soft breaths.

Relief washed over him when he realized she was okay. She was fine. This girl had made him a fucking madman in just three days. He wondered what was ensuing.

He lay down on the bed, holding her to himself. His arms securely wrapped around her tiny self. He wasn't going to watch her cry again in a single night. It was pure torture.

"We're never fucking watching a horror movie," Wajdan mumbled on her hair as he focused on her peaceful breaths.

🌻

Hello and Asalam-u-Alaikum beautiful people!

An update so soon! EEEEEEE I hope you enjoyed<33

I somehow know I am going to love Wajdan more than Salaar, Asfandyar and Mustafa. Wajdan Supremacy>>>>>🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️

Anyways, What do think about these two?🥹👉🏻👈🏻

4034 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 23K 46
نام↲ پنجاه سایه خاکستری خلاصه ↲ وقایع این رمان که در سیاتل ایالات متحده آمریکا رخ میده به بیان روابط عاطفی عمیق میان جئون جونگکوک، پسری باکره و فارغ‌...
689K 91.1K 50
( Completed ) «جایگزین» _ من مجبور بودم ...مجبور بودم اون خودکار لعنتی رو بین انگشتهام بگیرم و اون سند ازدواج رو امضا کنم ... من مجبور بودم که برای...
89.6K 13.7K 50
چقدر ساده بود... فکر میکرد دوسش داره ولی...همش الکی بود یعنی توی این چهار سال همش بازیچه دست اون دوتا شده بود؟ اینقدر بی ارزش بود؟ کاپل: ویمینکوک ژا...
26.7K 2.9K 18
• خـلاصـه: جئون جونگ‌کوک، پسری با عطر بلوبری که در کنج تنهایی‌هاش، غم رو در آغوش گرفته بود. زمان زیادی از دلباخته شدنش می‌گذشت؛ اما کیلومترها فاصله ا...