"gorgeous insanity" || schizo...

By HannaDragonfire1

(cover is mine) denki doesn't know a whole lot about his origins and never cared to question about them. he's... More

prologue
chapter 1: "captured"
chapter 2: "The plan"
chapter 3: "first day, first problems"
chapter 4: "humiliation"
chapter 5: "mystery friendo"
chapter 6: "meetings"
chapter 7: "Kaminari"
chapter 8: "hard life"
chapter 9: "grounded"
Chapter 10: "home"
Chapter 11: "church"
chapter 12: "Shinso"
Chapter 13: "everyone knows"
Chapter 14: "SLEEPOVER!"
Chapter 16: "DENKI CANT SLEEP!"
Chapter 17: "four villian kids"
Chapter 18: "Himiko Toga"
chapter 19: "bad day"
Chapter 20: "Halloween bash" pt1
chapter 20: "Halloween bash pt2"
Chapter 21: "like father like son"
Chapter 22: "after effects"
Chapter 23: "Denkis parents"
Chapter 24: "Preparations"
Chapter 25: "exposed truths"
Chapter 26: "Mom"
Chapter 27: "not welcome."
Chapter 28: "New wounds"
Chapter 29: "stay quiet"
Chapter 30: "pressure"
chapter 31: "acceptance"
chapter 32: "Target"
chapter 33: "Danger Zone"

Chapter 15: "upset emotions"

634 19 11
By HannaDragonfire1

A month passed sence then. Halloween was just around the corner making everyone excited.

Not Denki though. He was obvious.

On some things. Like the existence of Halloween; No one thought to explain just yet.

But Denki was unfortunately very aware of the rising tensions in the school. He opened up a little to Nezu and Mic but they kept getting cutt off by something else and never got through with the talk and Denki figured he should just drop it entirely.

He tried his best to ignore it entirely. It worked for a few days then it just got worse. The lunchroom became a absolute NIGHTMARE. It was clear he was the least liked even though he didn't do anything. Not only was Monoma still messing up his lunch, so was everyone else. Denki still wanted to sit with the squad so bad but everytime he so much as entered the lunchroom, kids would throw food at him.

At first when all of this was happening, the baku squad helped him but that only led to them getting targeted too. Not just by food but by major bullying. Both online and at school. Aizawa couldn't do anything about it as it was a touchy subject that might piss off the press if he or anyone got involved. So eventually they stopped helping Denki because it got so bad. They felt very guilty about it though.

Denki was still not allowed to fight back even just a little bit. He had to be the victim and couldn't do anything about it.

As a result, Denki decided today from now on he'll stop going to the lunchroom and returned to the teacher staff room for lunch. The squad had a talk about it over phone and encouraged him to go back there for his own safety. Denki didn't take it to hard.... he accepted that that's just how it was now. He was a disappointed. That he'll openly admit. He just wanted to be 'normal' or Atleast not teated poorly by strangers.... he felt like a alien..

The lunch bell rang and everyone got up. He said bye to his friends and walked over to Mr Aizawas desk.

Mr Aizawa raised and eyebrow at him. "You need something Denki?"

"Everyone thought it would be better if I just go back to having lunch in the teachers staff room. Is it still alright?" Denki asked.

He was a little down the whole day and Aizawa noticed. The decision kept Denki up most of the night. He kept texting "are you guys sure?" In the squads group chat every hour until dawn. It pissed bakugo off to the point he shut his phone off completely tell morning.

Aizawa studied Denki for a moment then gave in out of sympathy.

"Alright... come on." Aizawa said. Denki followed him out and through the halls. They approached the lunchroom and Aizawa held the door open for him. Denki just shook his head and ducked from the door so he wouldn't be seen. Aizawa thankfully understood and left to get both of their food.

Denki leaned against the wall as he waited. He was watching tiktok, not really paying attention to his surroundings, and didn't notice Monoma approaching until he was right next to him.

"Oh hey neito! How are you?" Denki asked as he took off his ear buds.

"Hey, yeah, i wanted to ask you something." Monoma stated with a weird smile. It was obvious he was fake and Denki grew a little uneasy.

"Uh, yeah?" Denki asked.

"I was thinking, how about I get you a Halloween costume for the Halloween dance and such?" Monoma asked.

"Halloween? Whats that?" Denki asked.

A little taking back by the statement Monoma just decided to be mean.

"CoMe On! You can't be that much of an idiot. Its a holiday where you dess up as-" Monoma suddenly light up. An idea obviously came to mind.

"Dress up as what?" Denki asked.

"As- as the best you! Yeah, thats it! You get dressed in an outfit that best suits you and your personality! And i want to pick it for you! Can i? Please!!! I promise it'll be the best of the best!!!" Monoma said as he went into his psycho mode.

Denki blinked for a minute. "Yeah sure! I dont see any problem with it." Denki beamed.

"Yes!!! Oh and dont tell anyone it's going to be me picking your outfit! Just say its a surprise." Monoma humed in excitement.

"Ok. Will do!" Denki agreed.

"Fantastic!!! See you later!" Monoma shouted as he ran off to his friend group. Denki didn't know what it was but something about their chuckles and smiles seemed... off....

denki shrugged it off though. It made him happy that Monoma wasn't being so mean anymore it seemed. Maybe the resentment blew off like the adults said it would. He beamed up a bit more.

Few minutes later Aizawa re-emerges from the cafeteria. Denki carried his tray and walked witg Aizawa.

"What got you so happy now?" Aizawa asked curiously.

"Just a friend. He told me about Halloween!" Denki said enthusiastically.

"Oh. That'll be fun. Did you know about the dance?" Aizawa asked.

"Yup! He told me about that too! When is it?" Denki asked.

"In about a week and a half." 

"I can't wait!"

"Yeah.... i hope it goes well..." Aizawa said. He was a little nervous about letting denki go but he also couldn't rob him of the few years he still had as a kid.

He was just nervous....

Very...

Nervous....

"LITTLE LISTENER!!! HELL YEAH!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!" Mic yelled barely not turning his quirk on. Aizawa gave him a warning glare as thay sat down at the meeting table with everyone else.

To denkis surprise, Shinso was there too! He sat next to mic and showed a shocked face when he saw denki and nearly choked.

"Oh hey Shinso!!!" Denki greeted as he sat right next to him, Aizawa on his other side.

Shinso groaned and gave a look to Aizawa who shrugged it off.

"What are you doing here?" Shinso asked.

Denki laughed nervously. "Lets just say the lunchroom isn't all to friendly anymore. Heh. You?"

"None of your damn business." Shinso stated.

Mic elbowed him but shinso ignored it. Denki guessed he was having a bad day too and dropped the subject. They both continued eating in silence as the teachers chatted with themselves.

Denki noticed Jane walk into the room slowly and around the teachers. She seemed to be judging them in her head as her face shriveled into a look of disgust. It was obvious she didn't like any of them. Denki knew she was dangerous right now because her hair was moving like it was in water. And seemed to be shedding black mist. So he kept his eyes down, only glancing up to see if she was gone yet. She wasn't. She made herself around the table and stopped behind him. Denki didn't dare move. He felt kaminari watching too from his right eye. They both were tense.

Suddenly Nezu burst into the room and yelled. "GOOD NEWS!" As he ran up to the table and jumped onto it denki noticed Jane was gone now.

"What is it Nezu?" Aizawa asked.

"Sence Denki here have been so good for the past few months the commission has given me permission too remove his quirk concealer!" Nezu announced.

Denki beamed up while everyone else shifted uncomfortably. "Really!?" Denki exclamed.

"Yup!" Nezu beamed.

"Are we sure thats a good idea?" Vlad king asked. Midnight and a few others nodded.

"It just seems a little..." Midnight started. She made eye contact with a confused Denki then turned away. "Soon...?"

"I support the decision of taking it off." Aizawa stated. Everyone turned to him for a further explanation.

"I've watched Denki every weekday for 6 straight hours. Trust me when i say he's no different from Shinso. If he wanted to rebel, break out, spy, or any type of villianry he would have atleast tryed already. We haven't even had a single back talk or rude comment from him this whole time. We've been watching a toddler expecting for him to be a villian. He's done nothing to provoke, nothing to accuse, and nothing to resent him for." Aizawa explained. "I think he's ready to be trusted more."

"What about that time he was off Nezus land for 3-4 hours?" Midnight asked.

"Again, the street cameras proved that the whole time in those hours was just him chasing his dog." Aizawa stated.

"What about the alleys?" Midnight debated.

"Less time to stop much less report to some villians." Aizawa stood firm.

"Regardless of each of your opinions, i received permission and it's coming off today. Right now." Nezu stated. He walked along the table to denki and pressed a button on one of the remotes. The collar made a noise and fell off into denkis hands. Denki beamed a big smile. Making a few electric sparks go off his hair, making it friz out more.

"Congrats i guess.." Shinso said in a monotone voice. He was stroking the choker around his neck. It was always there so denki thought it must be special to him or his trademark.

Denki beamed back. "Thanks!!" He turned to Aizawa. "I can't wait to tell the others!"

Aizawa nodded and Denki turned to Nezu. "Thank you, Nezu!!" He beamed.

"Anytime child. Now eat your carrots. They're good for your eyes and skin." And with that he left.

"We are such dumbasses." Denki stated as he giggled.

"Fuck yeah we are! Hold on!!" Kirishima yelled to everyone. He held Denki tighter to make sure he didn't fly off. Denki was infront of the sled with Kirishima and the rest of the gang behind them. Kirishima pushed the sled and the zoomed down the stairs in the dormitory at lightning speed.

They all screamed as bakugo blasted them faster in the back and went crashing at the foot of the stares. They bounced and everyone was flown off and scattered. Earning a big crash that shook the place.

It got everyone riled up, some were asking if they were ok. Iida was yelling about it. Izuku gave a mischievous look to his group that made everyone yell "NO!!" in unison at him. Aizawa groaned and covered his head with the blanket momo made for him. And genuinely it was fucking loud.

Denki couldn't stop laughing at all. Sero ran up to him and pulled him up asking if he was ok but Denki couldn't stop laughing. Eventually he shrunk down back to the floor in a fit of laughter.

"I think we nocked a screw loose." Bakugo said when he too went ove rto check on the laughing idiot.

A shock wave of electricity went out and ended up shocking everyone within 5 feet. Next thing they know denki was fried and walking around with thumbs up and going "wayyyy?"

Everyone bursted out laughing at the sight and the room seemed to come alive eith life.

But not everyone was happy..

Shinso, watched from the window. He originally wanted to talk to Aizawa but... 

Shinso stroked the choker around his neck subconsciously. Thinking... feeling things he could only describe as jealousy....

He watched the blonde idiot in his weird state.

He was an idiot.

Shinso was not.

So why?

He was here longer then him. He wasn't believed in, but this idiot was? Make it make sense! Shinso as angry. He was hurt. He was feeling emotions what he didn't want to face right now.

So.

He turned away and left.

The moonlight lighting his way.

Idiots....

A/n

7/2/22

Word count: 1,962

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.2K 23
Denki and his family never got along....... Denki was being abused By his family since learning he was gay at the age of a 10. At the age of 11 he m...
9.3K 149 9
HAPPY ENDING, GUAREENTEERD (I lied lol) ... Denki Kaminari's birthday is approaching, and he can't wait to celebrate with his friends. He commits all...
112K 3.2K 28
**MEGA SLOW BURN* "I can't believe him.." Izuku and Katsuki were known to be a very happy couple. There was nothing that could separate them. Until...
598 25 19
The SURGEON toils painfully in lab of dark, a noble quest to eliminate humanity's birthmark. He stains himself with innocent's blood, endeavors alone...