Stranger Things x Female Read...

By Laylachan22

Highest ranking: #2 in the upsidedown! Happy Halloween! Welcome back, its been eight years (Going through a... More

Mad Max (Part 1)
Mad Max (Part 2)
Mad Max (Part 3)
Mad Max (Part 4)
Trick or Treat, Freak (Part 1)
Trick or Treat, Freak (part 2)
Trick or Treat, Freak (Part 3)
The Pollywog (Part 1)
The Pollywog (Part 2)
The Pollywog (Part 3)
The Pollywog (Part 4)
Will the Wise (Part 1)
Will the Wise (Part 2)
Will the Wise (Part 3)
Dig Dug (Part 1)
Dig Dug (Part 2)
Dig Dug (Part 3)
Dig Dug (part 4)
The Spy (Part 2)
The Spy (Part 3)
The Lost Sister (Part 1)
The Lost Sister (Part 2)
The Lost Sister (Part 3)
The Lost Sister (Part 4)
Author's note
The Mind Flayer (Part 1)
The Mind Flayer (part 2)
The Mind Flayer (Part 3)
The Mind Flayer (Part 4)
The Mind Flayer (Part 5)
The Gate (Part 1)
The Gate (Part 2)
The Gate (Part 3)
The Gate (Part 4)
The Gate (Part 5)

The Spy (Part 1)

288 7 0
By Laylachan22

(A/n: I'm so sorry for the late update!)

Will was in excruciating pain. It pained us to see him like this. They put the mask over him to give him some oxygen, and they wheeled him inside Hawkins Lab. We were all rushing inside trying to stay with Will.

"I'm right here." Mrs. Byers cried out. "Just hold on! Sweetie, I'm right here!"

They took Hopper aside to go through the de-contamination process. When he was finished, he joined up with us in a hurry. They wheeled Will inside a room, and Will was screaming in even more pain. I placed my hands over my mouth and watched as he writhed in pain.

I felt Mike wrap one hand around my head. He pulled me against him and held me in both arms. "Vitals?" One of the doctors asked.

"Heart rate 220. Temperature's 106."

One of the doctors grabbed his face as he continued to scream out. "Will, where does it hurt?"

"All....over...!" He managed to say. His whole skin was turning pale, and you could see the sweat appearing onto his light blue shirt.

"She says he feels like he's burning." Dr. Owens said. "Check for burns!"

They cut open his shirt, and ripped it apart while he screamed and screamed some more. It was horrifying to watch. All the doctors checked around his body.

"I don't see anything." they reported.

Mrs. Byers tried to reach for him as she sobbed while her baby was in intense pain. I looked away in Mike's chest, and he rubbed my shoulders.

"Where does it hurt the most, Will?" One of the nurses asked again.

"Everywhere!" Will shrieked. "Everywhere!"

They put a syringe in Will to sedate him.

~~~

*Third person POV*

Dustin rode with Steve the rest of the night, and one of the songs was playing on his radio. "Here we stand or here we fall. History won't care at all."

"Wait a sec." Steve spoke up after Dustin explained everything. "How big?"

Dustin held up two fingers to show him how small Dart was before. "First it was like that." Then, he held up both hands standing far apart from each other. "Now he's like this."

"I swear to God, man, it's just some little lizard, okay?" Steve muttered.

"It's not a lizard." Dustin shook his head.

"How do you know?"

"How do I know if it's not just a lizard?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah, how do you know it's not just a lizard?" Steve asked. "What about your sister? Does she know?"

"Because his face opened up and he ate our cat!" Dustin yelled back. "And (Y/n) doesn't know about this. What she doesn't know, won't kill me."

After that, Steve nodded in acknowledgement and accepted the fact.

"We're just waiting for the hammer to fall~"

They stopped by Dustin's house and grabbed the bat in the back of the trunk. Dustin led him to the bunker in the backyard. Steve lowered the flashlight.

He leaned over. "I don't hear shit."

"He's in there." Dustin reassured.

Steve tapped the door with the bat. He waited a second before smacking it down again.

Steve pointed the flashlight at Dustin. "All right, listen, kid." Steve spoke up. "I swear, if this is some sort of Halloween prank, you're dead."

"It's not." Dustin squinted from the bright light.

"All right?" Steve asked once more to clarify.

"It's not a prank!" Dustin defended, and shook his head. "Get it out of my face."

"You got a key for this thing?" Steve asked.

After Dustin grabbed the key for him, Steve unlocked the padlock, and opened the door. "He must be further down there." Dustin said, as they pointed the flashlight down the steps.

"I'll stay up here in case he tries to escape." Dustin said nervously. Steve slowly turned to him as if to say, "Really? Really right now?"

He shook his head in disappointment, and then looked back into the cellar.

Steve sighed, and walked in.

He pulled the string to turn on the cellar light and looked around. He saw the shredded skin on the ground and picked it up with his bat slowly. That was when he knew Dustin was actually telling the truth. Steve's eyes widened, and he pointed the flashlight further down the room.

"Steve?" Dustin called out. He took a step forward and didn't hear anything. "Steve, what's going on down there?"

Dustin jumped when Steve pointed the flashlight up at him. "Get down here." He said.

Dustin walked down to see the skin that was hanging on the edge of the bat. "Oh, shit." He mumbled. Steve showed him that there was a hole in the wall that connected to a long tunnel. "Oh, shit! No way...No way..."

~~~

*Third person POV*

"That thing, it...it did something to him." Mrs. Byers said to everyone that was in the meeting with her.

Mike, Bob, and (Y/n) were in Will's room where they kept him sedated and Will was fast asleep. (Y/n) was asleep on Mike's shoulder after a really long day.

"Okay, and these now-memories, as you call them, how long has he been experiencing them?" Dr. Owens asked.

"I told you, since Thursday." Joyce said. "Since I found him in the field."

"And why wasn't he brought in?" One of the guys in white asked.

"I have been bringing him in, and what have you done?" Joyce asked, "Nothing. Nothing!"

Dr. Owens took over. "These are new symptoms, Joyce."

"No." She shook her head furiously, and pointed a finger at him. "No, he has been telling you over and over that something's wrong, and you said it was all in his head. You said, "Be patient". Those were your words."

Dr. Owens leaned forward to try and calm her down. Joyce leaned back. "I understand that you're upset, okay? I get it.. I would be, too, if I were in your shoes. But we are all in the same boat here, and I just need you to try-"

Joyce was even more furious. "What?" She asked snidely. "Stay calm? Trust you? No, I want him transferred to a real hospital."

"Well, you know that's not possible." Dr. Owens shook his head.

Joyce glared at him, flabbergasted. "He really will get the best treatment here, Mrs. Byers." a doctor said.

"The very best." another said, and she just looked at them like they spoke off a script.

She scoffed, "And what are you treating him for, exactly?" Everyone stayed quiet as she stood up. "Can anyone tell me what's wrong with him? Can a single person in this room tell me what is wrong with my boy?" She slammed her hands down on the table as the guys in white all exchanged looks, waiting for an answer. "What is wrong with my boy?!"

~~~

*Third person continued*

Erica, in her room, was playing with her doll and one of Lucas' toys. "Oh, He-Man, thank you for saving my life." Erica roleplayed, imitating kissing sounds between the two. "What strong muscles you have."

Just then, Lucas opened her bedroom door. "I knew it." Lucas sighed and took his action figure away.

"Hey, they're in love!" Erica grumbled.

"No, actually, they're not." Lucas said. "They don't even exist on the same planet."

"Aren't you too old to be playing with toys?" She asked.

Lucas seethed, but then he shook the angry thought away. "That...That's not the point." He exclaimed. "The point is to stay out of my room."

"Then tell your little nerdy friend to shut his mouth." Erica called out as he walked away.

Lucas walked back to her. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Code red, Lucas." Erica mimicked Dustin from earlier. "Code red. Code red. Bunch of nerds."

Uh oh.

"No, no, no, no, no, no..." Lucas ran back to his room to turn on his walkie-talkie. "Dustin!"

~~~

"This is Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin?"

Dustin had dropped the cans of meat down on the ground to put on yellow gloves. He helped carry the can of gasoline as well and placed it down. "Well, well, well..." Dustin sang, with his hand on his hip to turn on the mic. "Look who it is."

"Sorry, man. My stupid sister turned it off."

"Well, when you were having sister problems, Dart grew again, he escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon." Dustin explained briefly.

"Wait, what? Where's (Y/n)?"

"I'll explain later. (Y/n)'s not with me right now, the lovebird's with Mike and Will. Just meet me and Steve at the old junkyard."

"Steve?" Lucas questioned.

"And bring your binoculars and your wrist rocket." Dustin ordered.

"Steve Harrington?" Lucas wanted to make sure he heard it right.

"All right, let's go." Steve closed the trunk, and grabbed the cans with Dustin.

"Just be there, stat. Over and out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 87 27
Stranger things fan-fiction. **Please give my story a chance! It's just a nice, fluffy, love story between two people, one being my favourite ST char...
31.1K 508 39
IF YOU'RE GOING TO READ, READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!! THANK YOU |Ps: I wrote this almost 2 years ago, it was prior to Noah coming out. In the best att...
26.9K 429 30
(please understand that this is not edited and is my first book that I wrote a long time ago) Y/n Henderson is Dustin's older sister (adopted sister)...
108 33 13
πŸ„ΏπŸ„»πŸ„΄πŸ„°πŸ…‚πŸ„΄ πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„°πŸ„³ (let's be honest, Barbara deserves some love and I literally pure love her so I made this book! I hope u barb fans love this <3...