Demons | Ateez

Par johnnys_wig

"DEMMMAANS" - In Shane Madej's voice Sequel to Devil Town Plus

Author's Note
Yeosang Connects the Dots
I Won't Say I Like San
Amnesia
The Night He Forgot
Truth Untold
I've Never Been With A Baddie
Minjun
It's Cold
Newer Plan
Time Zones
Late
Slight Problem
Random Confession
Secret
Minjun's Idea
*running out of title ideas*
Basketball
End It
Pretend Like Nothing Happened
Cease Fire
Knock Em Out
Countdown To AMJ
Countdown to AMJ Pt. 2
Countdown to AMJ Pt. 3
One of the Best Bands Ever
Who the Duck Invented this Ride?
Pretty Long Night
Kiss Me If You Can
Feelings
The Rest of Day Seven
Window of Time
What's An AMJ?
Not any closer to AMJ
I'm Yours
Jongho's Twin
Lost In The Dream
Holiday Special ☃️❄️🎄
Pigeons
Downhill
Mini- date (but Wooyoung wouldn't call it that)
Dimple
The Cat's Out of the Bag
You Don't Need Violence When You Have Pigeons
Mini-Party
One Peacefully Night
Time's Running Out
Stormy Weather
Some Fluff?
First (3rd?) Date
More Flufffffff
Make A Wish
The Chapters Are Getting Longer Ya'll
Feelin' Like I Do
Hiatus and Editing Notice
Accident
You're My Tear
👀
Hopeful Advice
Good Morning
The Old Man
We Aren't Friends (well sort of)
Jongho's Friend
Ugh Jongho's Friend
San's Nightmares
Wake Up
Feelings Vs. Thoughts
Second Promise
My Battery Is At 10%
Fishy Fishy
45 Minutes
*some pain ahead*
A little more angst ✌️
Okay Timing
~(>_<。)\
Hongjoong Would Be Happy
Yeonjun's First Day Back
Untitled Part 96
looong chapter... sorry
YuYu
The Calm Before Storm Yeonjun
Vote for Ateez On FanStar ✌️
Yeonjun's Playlist
Snowball's Not Here
Nap
Wooyoung is Sleeping Soundly
Pulchritudinous
Wooyoung's Bad Qualities
Stealer
Two Days Till Guerrilla
Too Excited to Sleep
They Don't Know A Thing
Sleep Is Important
Awe
The L Word
The Start of an Interesting Day
The Box
Bad News From Author
hi
Red Light
The Drive Home
Mingi's Cooking
Rain
Dreaming
Calling in Early
The Part Where Everything Starts to Go Down Hill
The Guy
Idk what to name this chapter
Scaredy Cats
Change of Plans
The Beginning of the End
🌄
Not the Only Ones
Early Morning Coffee
-date-
?
All Aboard
Travel With Me
Picture Time
Flat Tire
What's After Like?
My Boyfriend Is Famous
um(?)
Lights Out
(loki don't know what to name this chapter)
11 O'clock
the pro
Chill Afternoon
- 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽 -
💤
almost made it
i forgot to title this part hehe
crazy form is actually crazy
...
Breaking and Entering
violence or a date?
and then there were four
dun dun
V-Day Special
Yunho and Mingi Chapter
something isn't right

so um ateez cb in July...

125 13 18
Par johnnys_wig

~•~•~•~ @emotionalyouknow I'm sorrrrryyyyyyy 💕 ~•~•~•~

Wooyoung and San reached a jump that led to the lake, San letting go of his hand for the first time that night as he jumped down with ease first, turning around to look up at him. It was a little too dark to see anything, the moon being hidden by the clouds, as Wooyoung found San's eyes, not being able to see where he should jump.

"I'll help you down." San said, putting his hands on either side of Wooyoung's waist, helping him jump down. Woooyoung smiled when San took his hand in his again as he led him towards a meadow.

"You really like holding my waist." Wooyoung commented, smiling when he saw San's cheek turn a little red. "I like everything about you human." San said, recovering from being called out as he looked away, not seeing how Wooyoung's smile turned soft as he blushed.

They walked through the meadow, the tall grass and flowers making Wooyoung think of their first date. Wooyoung smiled, picking a few flowers as they walked by to make San a flower crown later.

Wooyoung took one of the flowers, stepping in front of San as he walked backwards, seeing San's smile. He put one of the flowers behind San's ear, adoring how his demon looked. San's heart skipped a beat when Wooyoung looked at him like he was the only demon in the world.

Except this time there was something else in his human's eyes that San couldn't tell what it was. "Why are you staring at me?" San asked, hiding his low blush and ignoring the way his heart started to feel funny, like it was being weighed down.

"Because you're beautiful." Wooyoung said, like it was obvious, staring a bit more. Wooyoung realized what he was doing looking away from San as he stepped beside him, missing the way his demon looked down and smiled.

"Way to go staring at San like that." Wooyoung thought, trying to stay calm.

Wooyoung blushed, stepping closer to his demon when looked away to distract himself. "Does this meadow look different during the day?" Wooyoung asked, wanting to know if he was the only one who was a little creeped out when he looked up because of how dark it was. "Is it too dark?" San asked, Wooyoung looking at him.

"A little." Wooyoung said, not having to say anything else as a series of floating lanterns appeared one by one accompanied by fireflies that flew up, casting a low yellow light and green-ish goal onto the meadow.

"Is this better?" San asked, Wooyoung looking around with big eyes as he looked at him with a smile. "Much better thank you." Wooyoung said, leaning in to give him a small hug as San nodded, the lanterns and fireflies following them.

They walked a little further, Wooyoung flinching when he heard the sound of twig snap as he leaned into San again. "Did the guys tell you any scary stories or legends about this place?" Wooyoung asked, all the horror stories that he heard of when he was a kid and all the scary movies he had ever seen all flashed before his eyes as he looked around carefully.

Given what he went through with demons this shouldn't scare him as much as it did. "No, why?" San asked, looking up at Wooyoung as his eyes turned soft seeing Wooyoung hunch a little like he does when watching scary movies.

"No reason." Wooyoung said, making up legends in his head like a ghost still haunts the lake they're about to go to. "I'll protect you if there's anything human don't worry." San said sweetly, making Wooyoung look at him as he instantly felt safer.

"Who says I'm worried about me?" Wooyoung mumbled, when San helped him take the step up onto the dock, letting go of his hand, as they both sat down next to each other.

The lanterns around them died down, their once bright glow turning dim, as the fireflies sat down on the nearby grass. San bumped his shoulder lightly to get his attention, wanting to show Wooyoung the blanket of stars they were sitting under.

"Woah." Wooyoung said, looking up at the sky in awe. He seriously thought that there would only be a few stars but the sky was filled with them no matter where you looked, some shining brighter than others.

Wooyoung looked away from the stars looking at San who had a smile on his lips wanting to say something as he forgot. He found himself staring at San instead of the stars, not knowing how much time passed before San looked at him, making him look away. San smiled, looking at Wooyoung as he turned back to look at the stars.

"Thank you for showing me the stars. They're amazing." Wooyoung said, San nodding as he the lanterns burned more brightly the fireflies taking flight again. Wooyoung took the flowers he had collected, picking the one with the longest one to start.

"You were looking at me the whole time." San thought, looking at his human for a while as he started to make a flower crown. His human was acting a little different, the difference almost unnoticeable if he didn't feel it.

"What are you making?" San asked, looking at the bouquet of flowers that Wooyoung had beside him. "A flower crown," Wooyoung said, San smiling as he looked at him. "I think you'd look really pretty with one." Wooyoung said, making San blush.

"I've only ever seen you make them once and that was when you taught me how to make one." San said, thinking about their first date. Yes he used his powers to make one in the end but he followed Wooyoung's instructions.

"I stopped making them years ago and forgot I knew how to make them honestly." Wooyoung said, with a laugh, picking up another flower. "My mom taught me when I was little." Wooyoung said, San smiling since Wooyoung had never talked about his mom before.

"She was always a romantic, and one day when my dad brought her flowers she sat me down and told me I should learn in case I wanted to impress my crush one day." Wooyoung said, missing his mom and dad who had moved aboard a few years ago. "I was only eight back then." Wooyoung said, making San laugh a little as he pictured little Wooyoung buying flowers to practice.

"I didn't even know what a crush was either but of course I listened to her and practiced making them over time until I could make them with my eyes closed." Wooyoung said, San smiling as he watched him pick up another flower. "Did you find a crush to make one for?" San asked, Wooyoung smiling as he shook his head no.

"No, not until college and even then I didn't make her a flower crown." Wooyoung said, San looking at him, not expecting to hear that. "Who did you make it for?" San asked, Wooyoung smiling as he tied the last flower of the crown in, checking to see if it was secure.

San was thinking about Changbin or one anyone else that his human could name as he pouted hoping Wooyoung wouldn't say Changbin. Being the same as that guy made him want to throw up. Wooyoung only hummed, turning around to put the flower crown onto his head not naming anyone.

"You." Wooyoung said, the crown fitting perfectly and making him smile. San's eyes turned a little purple as Wooyoung looked at him, making him feel freaking beautiful which was new. "So are you impressed?" Wooyoung asked, making San snort as he looked away mostly to hide how he was feeling when his eyes turned a little a yellow-green.

"Absolutely." San teased, coming off as sarcastic to make Wooyoung laugh, even though he was impressed. He was also panicking, the weight on his heart feeling heavier. If he was the only person Wooyoung had made a flower crown for did that mean-

Wooyoung laughed, hiding his smile with his arm as he looked at San. "I should have gone with my many other talents." Wooyoung said, knowing that San was joking by the way he looked up at his crown trying to see the flowers.

"Oh you have other talents?" San asked, playing into the joke as Wooyoung looked at him. "Of course." Wooyoung said, taking San's hand and leaving a small kiss on it. "I'm really good at stealing hearts, my king." Wooyoung said, looking up into San's eyes as they turned a deep purple.

San pulled his hand away, smiling as he looked out at the lanterns that were hanging over the water, Wooyoung smiling as he leaned over and kissed San's cheek, before pulling away, making San laugh a little.

"Did it work?" Wooyoung asked, San looking at him. "No," San lied, making Wooyoung laugh again. A comfortable silence fell between them as they both looked at the stars, as they enjoyed each other's company. 

Wooyoung counted the stars as San tried to connect the dots, finding a cat. The cat was a distraction from his thoughts though, his heart fluttering like crazy when Wooyoung called him his king. His human was okay with him being a king, he was the first person he made a flower crown for, he did say he was his this morning and Wooyoung called him his. All of this plus everything else- San felt his heart grow heavier as he bit his lip, finding it a little hard to breathe.

"Wooyoung," San said, sitting with his hands on his knees, as he looked at the water. Wooyoung had found a long blade of grass to play with, pulling it forward to let it go back into place.

"Yes?" Wooyoung answered loving his name more when San said it, stopping what he was doing as he looked over at San, watching San's tense shoulders relax a little.

"What are we?" San asked quietly, making eye-contact with Wooyoung, whose smile fell a little. Wooyoung looked down at the blade of grass, freezing up as he thought about the question.

His first thought was that he liked San, then his second thought was that only an idiot like himself would even have to think about the question, smiling a little as he let the blade of grass go again. He thought about all the memories he shared with San, from their first date and the second one and everything between and before, knowing that he liked San more than he could ever imagine during every second of it as he answered.

"We're boyfriends." Wooyoung said, looking up at San who had his eyes on him. Wooyoung's breath was taken away for a second seeing the moment San's eyes turned gold Wooyoung getting lost in them, seeing the light blues that were mixing with the gold colors.

San shook his head, the gold color fading away as he was next to Wooyoung in a second pointing a finger at him at eye level as he leaned over. "You aren't joking right?" San asked, Wooyoung shaking his head no slowly as he smiled.

"No, we're boyfriends." Wooyoung said without any hesitation, San freezing again as his eyes turned gold. San reminded himself that he only ever had nightmares, replaying Wooyoung's (or his boyfriend's?) words in his head again, losing track of whether his hearts were beating or not.

"I-I just h-haven't I um- I want- to ask you properly- um." Wooyoung began backtracking as he panicked, realizing he hadn't even asked San to be his boyfriend yet, San putting his finger down as he looked at him with the same eyes, sitting on the dock. "I take it back I-um-" Wooyoung began, San looking sad as he didn't look away, when Wooyoung did, leaning to try and find Wooyoung's eyes.

'You take it back?" San asked, sounding worried, Wooyoung shaking his head as he reached out to hold both of San's hands. "N-no I don't take it back." Wooyoung said, trying to calm down his own beating heart, both him and San panicking. San must have heard it, holding his hand back gently, the single touch helping Wooyoung as he smiled.

"We are boyfriends." Wooyoung said, scooting closer to him. "I just want to ask you properly like this." Wooyoung said with a smile looking into San's eyes. "San, will you be my boyfriend?" Wooyoung asked, San's eyes turning almost white from how light the blue color in them was.

"Yes." San said, letting go of his boyfriend's hands to hold his cheeks pulling him in for a kiss as he smiled against his human's lips. Wooyoung felt dizzy wearing a dumb smile when San broke the kiss and hugged him. He felt robbed since he couldn't see San's smile and since San stole his heart even though he shouldn't be feeling that way. San almost cried from happiness, feeling Wooyoung hug him back as the two stayed like that for a while, before San pulled away first letting out a sigh of relief.

"I thought I was going to be in the friendzone forever." San admitted looking at the water as he hid his tears of joy. Wooyoung smiled not knowing that San knew what a friend zone was as he looked up at his boyfriend, reaching out to pet San's cheek.

"It didn't take that long for me to ask you." Wooyoung said sheepishly, that argument being weaker than his heart and he knew it. Wooyoung had no way of protecting his non-existent self-respect, as he went back to playing with the blade of grass to distract himself.

"Didn't-" San had to stop himself from getting upset or mad as he went on, "Didn't take that long?" San asked, huffing as he looked at Wooyoung turning his body towards him. "And when were you thinking of asking me if I hadn't asked what we were?" San asked, not being able to hold back his small smile, Wooyoung going quiet as he tried to think of something to say back.

"Soon." Wooyoung said, looking at San before looking down again. "How soon? A couple days or a couple more years?" San asked, his eyes going back to normal. Wooyoung pouted, looking betrayed for being called out, letting the blade of grass fly back to its position.

"I was going to ask babe, it's our first day together as boyfriends, can you please let it slide?" Wooyoung said pouty and a little whiney, San shaking his head no. "You weren't going to ask." San said, looking away to hide his blush since Wooyoung called him babe and he was so freaking cute but also since he got a little sad. His human didn't want to ask him out?

"Was too." Wooyoung said, trying to get San to look at him. "Was not." San said, Wooyoung holding his shoulders lightly as he made San turn to face him. "Was too." Wooyoung said, San looking at him like he was about to break up with him before they even started to date.

"Was not." San said, turning away from Wooyoung again. Wooyoung frowned, not wanting his boyfriend to be upset, as he looked down. San felt his soon to be ex-boyfriend's arms wrap around his waist and pull him into a back hug as he held out his phone for him to see, looking at it with him over his shoulder.

"This is embarrassing but here is the draft of all the ways I wanted to ask you out." Wooyoung said with a low voice. San turned to look at his boyfriend's red face as he went back to the phone, taking it from him. Wooyoung pulled San closer, resting his forehead on his demon's shoulder as he sighed.

He did not get three different app lock apps for his notes, then add an extra pin to his phone to make sure it was demon proof only to hand San the very thing he never wanted him to see.

San looked at the list, his lips turning upwards into a smile, as his eyes slowly turned back to their light blue color with hints of gold while reading Wooyoung's notes. They had little doodles on them, a list of all the best date spots and ways he could ask him to be his boyfriend written down while some of them were crossed out.

"You wanted to ask me to be your boyfriend with a drone show?" San asked, looking at Wooyoung who was still red as he nodded, making San laugh a little, hiding his smile with his hand. "Ask Yeosang to create skid marks with his car that spell out boyfriend with a question mark and take San to the top of a building so he could see it?" San said, smiling as his eyes turned a light gold, trying to picture both instances.

Wooyoung felt his face burning as he turned off his phone and took it back, hearing San's sweet laugh as he smiled. If he was laughing at the first half the rest were going to make him laugh even more. San turned back to look at him the best he could while still being hugged.

"Was too." Wooyoung said not knowing what else to say, as he let go of San's waist to fall onto his side and die from embarrassment in peace. San had never felt like this before, loving the way his human had put so much thought into how he should ask him to be his boyfriend and the way he came up with ideas that he would have never imagined.

"Was there a spaceship trip there too?" San asked, teasing his human for scaring him as he saw Wooyoung nod. "Number 223, take San on a space picnic, dress up as an alien and ask him." Wooyoung said, covering his face with his hands, wondering if he was drunk while he wrote the list. "Why an alien?" San asked, laughing as Wooyoung smiled a little, his face still hot. It was worth it to get tenth hand embarrassment to make his boyfriend laugh.

"I was going to say yes no matter how you asked." San said, finding Wooyoung's eyes as he leaned down to look at them, pulling Wooyoung's hand away to hold them, once they both calmed down. Wooyoung's heart fluttered at the words as he pouted, holding San's hand back.

"I- I wanted to make it s-special like the way you make me feel." Wooyoung said his voice low, some of his blush disappearing as he saw San's eyes turn more gold. San didn't know what to say to his heart, reacting faster than his brain as he leaned down to kiss Wooyoung, not letting him say anything else.

Wooyoung kissed back, San pulling away first and leaving Wooyoung's head to even spin more. Damn his boyfriend was beautiful. 

_______________________________

all my pretty beautiful handsome cute darling precious readers 

i'm sorry it took so long idk how to write 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.5K 54 10
she's acts like a angel ; he acts like a devil. i wrote this when i was in grade 6 yall PLEASE THIS IS SO HORRIBLE I THINK IM GONNA REWRITE THIS 😭😭...
102K 3.3K 79
Let's just say life is a mess and these young boys don't make it any better for themselves. ateez chatroom/ groupchat fic. SEQUEL IS OUT! jongsang\se...
256K 12.5K 46
His Friends, his classmates, everyone else hates her and misjudge her He slowly started believing them and took his distance from her Only if he knew...
15.9K 990 13
At Yunho's Halloween party Wooyoung and Yeosang warned the other's not to play with an Ouija board but did they listen? HELL NAH ___________________...