I Love You (Gd x Jennie)

By Sara445678

There was a man a man that had a passion for music. He became some one greet. He was good in his job loved it... More

warnings & notes
6 am, to early for work.
Can I call you Oppa?
Gd is in the house.
Its you Jennie, only you.
Too many walls up.
Longe time no speak.
Scared to lose it all.
Is he oke?
He's awake.
Who are you?
Why did you left me when I needed you the most?
I am truly sorry.
Good night.
Where were you?
Are you realy oké with this?
Goodmorning.
Hey Kai!
I am so scared.
That filthy liar.
Omg your neck.
Dara shut the fuck up!
A text from my Oppa.
Beg like the bitch you are.
Why the hell would he give me a necklace?
Nine days left.
Hey Diva!
God dammit hurry up!
Welcome home!
I am such a crybaby.
Dominate me!
2014/2017
book 2

God dammit don't leave me!

264 1 0
By Sara445678

3de person's pov:

"Come on then pretty boy." Those words really turned G dragon on. He happily accepted the challenge.

They brutally wrestle for dominance. After a while, Ji-yong was able to turn Jennie beneath him. G dragon kissed Jennie's lips and then onto here neck.

"You look so adorable." He said, whit the brithest smile ever.

"Shut up and kiss me!" Jennie said commanding.

Ji-yong slipped his hands all around her beautiful body and smiled even more with every touch.

"Do you want me?" G dragon asked curiously.

"Yes, I want you now!" Jennie shouted.

G dragon quickly putted a condom on and smirked as he opened her legs. He slides in very gently and watched Jennie's reaction as he continued his way inside. Jennie flinched at first, but soon putted on an erotic face on as she looked at her Ji-yong. G dragon was now all the way in and it felt to good inside of here.

"Should I start moving baby? Does it hurt?" He asked here concerned.

Jennie wrapped her arms around G dragon's neck. "Im fine, dont be so stiff and make me go crazy!"

Ji-yong reached his limit on how adorable Jennie can be before he snapped. G dragon begone to move really fast and rough not thinking about how Jennie felt at the moment, until he came back to reality again.

"Ah, I'm sorry! Am I being to rough?"

"Didn't I say to dominate me? Nothing is too rough for me!"

G dragon blushed and moved inside Jennie faster making the young one moan and paint even louder. G dragon's breath quickened and his pace moved even faster as he hit deeper inside Jennie.

"Oppa it feels so good!" She said loudly.

"I new that this felt good, but dam this one hits the spot." G dragon said outta breath.

G dragon could feel that he was close again and kissed Jennie while still pounding inside of here like crazy. " Oppa I think I-Im close!" She said in between here moans.

"I-Im close too! ahh!" He said whit a loud moan.

"Let's do it together!" Jennie said as she looked into his eyes.

"Ahhh!" G dragon moaned loudly as he came inside Jennie. Jennie did the same and laid her hands on his shoulder as she painted. G dragon pulled out and laid down with Jennie in the bed as they both turned their heads towards each other. Jennie placed one of here hands again on Ji-yong's cheek and stroked it caringly, while he closed his eyes. Then she noticed a big scare on his arm, did he do that to himself?

She didn't think much of it and crawled into Ji-yong's arms. They fell asleep like that, accompanied by each other's warmth and love.

Taeyang's pov:

I woke up by the treble sound of my alarm ringing into my ears. I putted it out and remembered that I was free today, and that yesterday Ji-yong came back home from his tour. I planned to visit him this morning, but waking up early was not what I wished.

When I finally arrived at his house and opened the door I was shocked. It was too quite. G dragon is absolut the opposite of that.

Out of reflex I immediately walked over towards his bedroom, but found to be surprised by two people sleeping like baby goats, wrapped into each other. I guess he already had good company last night.

I thought it would be for the best if I would just leave the two lovers alone, and go home. So I left the room, headed for the door and opened it.

When I did that it busted open. I was in total shock. It was kicked open by someone, I didn't recognize this person but dam he had muscles. I know for certain that the loud sounds awakened the two lovers next room.

"Who are you if I may ask? It doesn't happen every day that someone burst into a house. So what's your problem mate." I tried to say in the calmest way I possible could.

By this time Ji-yong and Jennie already joined me, they looked quite confused too. But I noticed that Jennie did not onley look confused she did look afraid and angry too.

"What the hell am I doing here, why not ask her! She knows the answer on that, Right JENNIE!" The man said in a stern tone. Who the hell does he think he is, and how do they know each other?

Then she began to speak, by this time Ji-yong left here side and joined me. "K-Kai just leave, you cant come bursting into other peoples house like this!"

"I cant! What the hell do you think I'm doing here girl! I'm just collecting what is mine." Kai answered Jennie in a creepy way.

Then Ji-yong began to speak, he looked so confused just as I did. "May I ask you first who you are and what is going one here!?"

He started to laugh hysterically at us, eventually he stopped again. "I am Kai, and whats going one here is that youre litlle fake girlfriend here hase bin cheating on you, already from the godem begining. So yeah I'm just here to tell the truth and take my pride back, because I dont think anyone wants to be with a cheating slut, right mate?" He said clearly angry at Jennie.

I could immediately see that Ji-yong's heart stood on the point of braking in a ten thousand pieces by this news.

"I-Is this true Jennie?" He said soft. You could hear by his voice that he already knew the answer. There was a quite silent before Jennie could say something. Ji-yong new by the silence that it was over, his heart had already become a dark deep hole.

He turned his back to Jennie and Kai and slowly walked over towards the tap to get some water. When he returned he just stood there, glass of water in his hand completely overwhelmed by this entire conversation. Still trying to process it all.

Wow I really came at the wrong time, even do I like the drama. But it was really painful to see the broken eyes of my best friend. So he truly loved her huh?

I had warned her earlier that if she would ever hurt him I would hurt her, and believe me thats gonna happen soon. I'm gone make her pai for this.

"O-Opp-" she tried to say but was interrupted by Ji-yong.

"Nothing Oppa, I don't ever want to see you again Jennie, you disgust me! ... Y-Your dead to me." He said and walked away in angry tears. Not thinking and just saying something in the heat of the moment.

O god, I did not expect that to ever come out of his sweet mouth. I could see the tears coming into Jennie's eyes. And for some reason I could see the guilt in the eyes of Kai.

I guess everyone here is in the wrong, ... except for me ofcourse.

I thought it would be for the best if I went after Ji-yong to keep an eye on him. Before I did that I said something quick to the other two still standing.

"It's maybe for the best if you two leave. I will take care of Ji-yong."

"O and Jennie, youre gone pai for this. I had warned you." I tried to say intimidating. I guess it worked because there only came more worry in her facial expressions. Good job Taeyang!

I walked away from there, and towards Ji-yong's room. I could hear them leave, only for the best.

When I knocked on his door, Ji-yong didn't say anything, this left me to worry. So I knocked again. Nothing! By this time I got inpatient and just kicked the door open, and started to look around.

He wasn't here, so I walked over towards his bathroom. I tried to open this one but it was looked too. I could hear the water pouring out of the sink.

"Ji-yong its me Taeyang..., c-can you please open the door for me." I said in a worried tone. I didn't get an answer from him again, so I tried it another time, but now more commanding.

"Ji-yong open the door now!" He didn't answer me again. I now got even more worried. This is a déjà vu, please god let him be oke on the other side of this door.

Flashback in 3dr person's pov:

Taeyang: "Ji-yong open the door!" he said terrified, still trying to kick it open. Daesung was joining him in this action.

Deasung: " Ji-yong please open the goddamn door!"

Seungri: "Here! I found the keys, T.O.P, catch! Hurry!" He threw the keys at T.O.P.

T.O.P: " Here let me true. Come on, come on!" Finally he opened it and they all rushed inside only to be found by a passed out Ji-yong, his arms all covered in blood. Taeyang kneeled down on his level carefully grabbing him.

Taeyang: "C-Call the ambulance! CALL THEM NOW GUYS HURRY!" He said desperately looking into the half open eyes of his best friend. Trying to keep him in the world of the livings.

The others immediately called the ambulance and tried to stop the bleeding from Ji-yong's armes. He tried to kill himself by cutting his arms open with a knife. Lukaly the ambulance was on time to save him, but 5 minutes to late and he was dead.

Just like this flashback, he had several attempts on trying to kill himself. Through the pressure and unhappy life he had.

End of flashback:

Taeyang: "No come on Ji-yong don't leave me you idiot, please!"

Soooo, yeah... I am truly sorry for this kind of chapter, like where going from rainbows to thunderclouds. I am gonna end this story somewhere in the future chapter/s. (Maybe a part 2 of this book, I cannot promise.) and I am gone be on vacation so I do not now if im gone be updating a lot or less. So that's it, bye.

1720 woorden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 120 24
"Underneath those dull eyes of yours, I believe something far more colorful are yet to be discovered" Lisa speaks with her long, slender fingers car...
65K 2.1K 60
*** Please comment, rate, and suscribe. I love to hear from my readers!*** *All rights reserved* He had been looking for me for months. I had to make...
8.3K 776 30
"Within half a month, I will make you climb on my 'dragon bed' on your own initiative!" What the heck! The guy was insufferable at times - self-centr...
5.1K 206 25
An AU where South Korea is more accepting of homosexuality, especially when 2 of kpop's biggest stars come out. Kwon Jiyong, better known as G Drago...