âme soeur

By prachiraiii

#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaa... More

Character sketch
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Epilogue
Bonus

chapter 37

850 122 62
By prachiraiii

Anika pov

Next day I woke up early then usual. I looked at Ishaan who is sleeping peacefully. I covered him properly and make by way towards the washroom. After taking shower I start packing.  When I was packing someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door to find gauri.

" Good morning bhabhi "

" Good morning Gauri"

" I hope Ishaan didn't troubled you" she said coming inside.

" Not at all. "

" Ishaan wake up fast " gauri tried to wake him up but he is not in mood.

" Ishaan "

" 5 mins maaa " he again slept. I chuckled seeing his act.

" No more 5 mins Ishaan we have to leave. So get up fast . "

" Let him sleep for some more time Gauri. Still there is time for us to leave. And you came at the right time."

I take out the gifts that I purchased for gauri and Om.

" Here this is for you and Om. "

" Bhabhi what's the need for this"

" You gave me so many gifts I ever asked you why are you giving then just take it. "

" Thankyou bhabhi "

" Gauri will you do my small work"

" Definitely bhabhi tell me what I have to do"

I take out one more box which have the collection of different brooches which I found yesterday. I saw Shivaay using different one's. So I buy this for him.

" I brought this for Shivaay please give him this. "

" Sure bhabhi . How fastly the time had flies it's feel like we came yesterday only. Seriously I am going to miss you bhabhi "

" I am just a call away Gauri. I am also going to miss you all. "

" Ishaan also " he said aloud peeking through the quilt.

" This boy seriously. You were sleeping two mins before. " Gauri said to him which he royally ignored and slept again.

" Ishaan don't sleep again. Get up now"

" Bali maa" he said looking at me for his rescue.

" Ishaan you can sleep in bus also you know now get up"

He grumpily get up and sat in Gauri laps.

" You little boy of mine. I know your all ways so stop it's not going to work."

" Bali maa is coming to Mubai "

" No Bali maa will come after some days " I said to him.

" Bhabhi you know you should come before your marriage. Like you can choose everything according to your choice."

" I don't think I can say anything right now gauri and about the choice I know you will choose the best for me."

Gauri take the Ishaan with her. After completing the remaining packing I sat on bed. I am going to miss this place. In few days we made so many memories which always going to be with us.

My eyes on the ring in my hand. I smiled recalling Shivaay reaction when we were in the dargah.

" Anika "

I stopped after hearing him. I looked back only to find him coming towards me. He takes my left hand in his. He looked surprised.

" You are wearing the ring. " He was referring to engagement ring.

" Why are you surprised?? "

" No it's just you mentioned that you were uncomfortable did anyone said something to you. I will handle you don't have to wear if you are uncomfortable. "

" Shivaay..."

" Did mom asked you to wear. I will talk to her. "

" Shivaay will you listen to me first. " I said taking my hand back from him.

" Nobody said anything to me. I am wearing this from month back you just noticed this now."

" You are not lieing right "

" Why I will?? "

" Because if someone said anything to you are not going to tell me "

" Shivaay seriously no one said anything to me. I will wear this after marriage then why not now."

" Someone is getting desperate "

" Now you  are teasing me " I glare him to which he start laughing.

"You stand here and laugh I am going"
I start walking but he held my wrist.

" What ?? " I said with scowl on my face. I know he knows that I am faking it.

" You know I like this"

" Yeah you are having so fun don't you"

" No I am talking about this ring on your hand. Because people will  know that you are already taken." And my heart skip a bit after listening him.

" Being possessive are we ?? "

" Because I am very possessive about my things. I don't like to share what's mine. " He confessed bluntly and I am not expecting this.

Who says shivaay don't know how to express his emotions.  His eyes are enough to express what he is feeling. His eyes says everything about him.

My thoughts broken by sound of my phone. I smiled seeing the caller ID.

" Hello "

" Good morning "

" Good morning Shivaay"

" When you guys leaving. "

" After breakfast you are not going office "

" No I am just leaving thought to call you. "

" How this is possible that Shivaay Singh Oberoi is not going to office "
I can say he is rolling his eyes.

" Please I request you to spend less time with Manav and maa . You typically sounding like them . "

" What I am stating the fact only. Atleast today take rest your meeting is done right. "

" Not possible I already taken more than enough holidays. Have to complete pending work. "

" Yeah holidays where you were working "

" What's with you today why are you behind my work. "

" Nothing just I don't wanna go back from here. "

" Ohk but you know that's not possible. "

" I know but it's so peaceful here away from the chaos and everything. "

" You can go there whenever you want you know. So why to feel sad. Think this in a positive way."

" Sir we have reached. " I heard voice from the background.

" You should get going Shivaay. I will call once we will reach Delhi. "

"Ohk byy "

" Byy "

I cut the call. I caressed the wallpaper of my phone. What you have done to me shivaay.

I got his message.

I forgot to tell you the reason why I called. Don't go without eating the breakfast. And take lunch if possible . You have candies right??

I smiled seeing his message this man can't stop being sweet.

I will have Shivaay. I have candies also. You don't have to worry.

" I have to because I know you if you will feel unwell then you will not tell to anyone."

Seriously see who is saying. The one who don't know how to take care of himself.

"See who is talking "

If you are forgetting my name then let me remind you Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

This man and his attitude.

You and your never ending attitude.

That's for Shivaay Singh Oberoi known for.

Jeez!!! Can't you get tried writing your full name. Use short form.

I don't use short forms.

Stop rolling your eyes Anika.

How did he know.

I am not. It's better  Mr.oberoi if you concentrate on your work.

Precisely Mrs.oberoi I am doing my work.

Correction!!! Ms. Trivedi.

Few months than official going to be Mrs.oberoi. And I can't wait for that day.

Mr. Oberoi  don't you have work.

I have and I am doing my work.

Then do that. Byy will talk later.

Byyy.

I can totally imagine him smirking. How everytime I lose. I will see him later.

After taking the gifts that I brought for everyone I came downstairs. Manav was sitting their doing something in his phone.

" Manav"

" Yes bhabhi"

" Here take this is for you " I forward his gift but he looked completely shocked.

" Gift for me "

" To whom do you think it is for. Now take it. "

" But what's the need for this bhabhi."

" I am your sister right. So can't I give gift to my borther. Why I need reason to give gift. "

" Ohkk fine I am not going to win from you. " I held his hand in air surrendering himself. He is leaving for Chandigarh with ranveer and Priyanka. As he has conference scheduled.

He unwrapped the gift and looked at me with smile.

" Liked it"

" No loved it. " It was a vintage frame. Having the picture of him, Shivaay and me. Shivaay is twisting his ear and he looking at me for help and I was laughing at them. This picture is taken on raksha bandhan when he was teasing shivaay.

" I surely don't have words to describe what I am feeling bhabhi. "

" Emotional Manav didn't look good you know "

" I know " he grinned.

Soon everyone came I give them their gifts. Even I thought bade papa will not take but he didn't Said anything.
I hope their misunderstanding with Shivaay get cleared.

After having the breakfast we leave for Delhi. Priyanka, Ranveer, Manav already off to Chandigarh. When we are coming all were so cheerful and happy. Now everyone is just sitting lost in thoughts or talking.

In evening we reach Delhi. Tonight me and Rudra are staying here as they didn't allow us to go home. Right now after dinner I came to my room. Everyone retired to their room as they tried because of  travelling .

Tomorrow morning they are leaving for Mumbai. Day after tomorrow I am joining office again. Maa and papa will come in morning .

I take out my mobile from charging. But to my disappointed their is no call from shivaay he told me that he will call when I told him that we reached Delhi safely.

I called him but he cut the call. What happened to him. Maybe he is busy.
But atleast he should dropped the message.

I changed into night clothes. Today Gauri is sleeping with me. As she wants us to spend some girls time.

I tried to call shivaay but this time his phone is switched off.  What's with him today.

I heard the knock on door. I open gauri came inside.

" What happened bhabhi you are looking worried "

" Nothing I called Shivaay first he cut the call. Now it's switched off . "

" You don't have to be worried bhabhi. Might be he break his phone. You know that right.  At first we also get worried then its normal for us. He must be angry he will call once he calms down. "

I know Shivaay breaks his phone in anger but why I am feeling their is some other reason.

" Bhabhi I know you are missing bhaiya but you can talk to him tomorrow also. " Came her teasing voice.

" It's not like that Gauri "

" How I will know bhabhi "

" Gauri "

" Bhabhi "

We both burst out laughing. Later we shared our childhood memories. Gauri told me her experience after marriage. About everyone's likes dislikes. How everyone loves her. Specially her bond with shivaay. How she and Manav together play pranks on him.

Later she slept but I keep turning and tossing whole night. Shivaay didn't call me again but why he keep extra phone with him then. Soon sleep engulfed me.

Next morning,

Maa and papa came early. All were chit chatting in living room. Soon they all leaving. And Ishaan is clingy to me. He even cried as he don't want me to leave.

" Ishaan please don't be upset badi maa don't like it"

" I promise that I will come soon then we both will play together. "

" Promise" he asked innocently .

" Promise now please smile"

Now it's time for everybody to leave. I take blessings from dad and bade papa . I bend to touch mom feet but she doesn't let me .

" You are my daughter Anika. Come soon we will miss you. Take care of yours. " She hugged.

" I will mom. Please don't be upset. "

I hugged badi maa also.

Gauri had tears in her eyes . I hugged her tightly .

" Gauri I am just call away you know. Please don't cry. "

" I am going to miss you so much bhabhi."

" Even I am now stop crying take care of your. "

Om give me brotherly hug . Last time I hugged Ishaan.

They left to airport. We left to home.

______________________________________

Here is the next update guys. Sorry for the super late update. I am very busy this days. Soon placements are going to start. Right now I am sitting in my lecture.  My professor is teaching something and here I am doing this.

These all efforts are for you guys. And I expect the same for you. One comment will not take your much time. But it's meant a lot to mean.its give the much-needed motivation.
Waiting for your reviews.

Stay safe and healthy

Don't forget to hit the vote button ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...
7K 885 35
𝔨𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔬𝔰 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝, 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 Annika Mehra...
47.1K 4.3K 43
* No. 1 Ranking in #shivaaysinghoberoi as on 28 Sep 2021 About 4 months ago, Shivaay's life was absolute perfect. He was a successful businessman, h...
90.7K 8.6K 18
*COMPLETED*☑ A Rom-Com. 🤗 An Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated, @GraphicAssemblers❤️ Have you ever thought what will happen if Shivaay Singh O...