Blind System

Oleh TunmisePhenex

A new vr game just came out with a 1000% reality, and Tang Zhan was part of the people who played the game. A... Lebih Banyak

Information.
Tang Zhan
A slight or sight miracle
Wan Fu
Fragmented scythe
Horned wolves
Apocalypse
Preparations
Outside
Sleep
Dealer
Shopping
2%
Newcomers
Beaten
A brawl to the death
Different
Located
Son
Alpha
Training partner
Resolve
Shopping 2
Victor Blaze(1)
Victor Blaze(2)
Valuables
He
Back and Better
Lov*, Hat* and *ate
The Race
Starting the Race
8%
Hint of Aura
Aleastasia
Fall
Temple
Three Lecterns
The third Item
See you soon
Rewards
What happened to Zhan'er
He lives
Let me quickly deal with this
Taking what was once given
Breathing space
Sales
Arriving
Arrival rewards
Synchronic affection.
Lord Beavis
Encounter
Brugrorths
Honip
Killing the beast
Complicated quest line.
Crossing boundaries
World origin
His origin
Concluding matters with Sleekstorm
Spheros city
Meeting Aurelio
Buying a house
Let's humiliate
Temptation evaded...
... or not
Let them come.
Reeking cavern
Reeking cavern 2
Recruiting families
The reveal
Fighting the Ifrit
His death
Farewell
The fifteen stars
Knowing his identity
Grad wins
Meriel
Glyscyra fight
Settling old scores
Closing the chapter
Challenging the fourth.
Losing an epiphany
The third
A true Anti
The oracle words.
Great boon
The field opens
Inside gods field
Serpolf
Disturbed peace leads to...
The tigers found something
Their queen
Their history
Bird and the worms
Larry's reveal
The triplets
Runaway Princess
Battle of specials
A tribulation uncalled for

Awoken system

294 24 0
Oleh TunmisePhenex

Checking the dead bodies Tang Zhan located where most energy was coming from and it was at their bellies, so he tore it open and dug in.

"oh, so this is where their cores are located at" Tang Zhan said while holding four fingernail sized crystals in the palm of his hand.

"what do i do with it?"

Looking at it again he wondered if he could just absorb the qi in it, but he decided to keep it for now.

While Tang Zhan had been walking to the forest, he observed that the qi in the air was too small for him to cultivate and only the qi in treasures could help him.

"I might as well get these beasts core and absorb them altogether".

Deciding this he went even deeper into the forest, killed some other wolves, foxes and even some eagles, he now had up to 50 fingernail sized beast core, and through the system he also found out that some part of the beasts sell for a high price, so he also got some.

After two hours had gone by, he turned back and wanted to leave the forest, but was stopped by a big gorilla landing in front of him.

The gorilla had bulky huge arms, and was times three Tang Zhan's size, it's belly was silver while it's fur was covered in black armour.

[Armoured silver belly monkey](tier 3 boss)

[level: 9th level nascent]

[HP: 5000]

[skills: bash(lvl 9), jab(lvl 9)]

[qi skills:
Silver belly illusion: ?]

'If this is just an ordinary monkey, I wonder how the gorilla version would be' Tang Zhan dropped all the resources he got, so it wouldn't disturb him.

"Whenever you are ready small guy" Tang Zhan said aiming to provoke the monkey, and it worked.

"Gaahh!" the monkey ran with heavy steps towards Tang Zhan, who just bent down preparing to strike.

'This is going to be easy' thinking about this a smile formed on Tang Zhan's lips, he easily dodged the big monkey's arm as he leapt up then slashed his scythe on the monkeys head.

CLANG!

Tang Zhan couldn't believe his eyes, or perhaps his senses. He was repelled back with force, and he landed rather harshly on the ground, skidding a few more times before coming to a stop.

Standing up, he opened his eyes and he could see that the place he had struck did not even harbour a scratch talk less of an injury.

-100

Rather, he was the one who took damage, for hitting the floor so hard. Tang Zhan finally realised if he wasn't serious, he might actually have death.

' If all the place with that armour is unbreakable, how do I win this battle?  Maybe it's stomach, but even the silver is suspicious' Having a internal fight with himself, Tang Zhan kept thinking of a way out.

"hey small monkey, is that all you got, using your armor to protect yourself... coward!" Tang Zhan decided, he was going with the provoking tactics.

[beast has entered rage mode]

[life will be halved but stats will be doubled]

Looking at the huge monkey, it's eyes were pure red with no differentiation between it's sclera and it's pupil.

"Gaaahh!" The monkey roared, slammed it's fists on its own chest, jumped around in rage, then proceeded to look at Tang Zhan while heaving heavily.

[bash]

After locking it's target, it jumped high off the ground, raised it's clenched fist high above it's head, and slammed it at where Tang Zhan stood.

Tang Zhan already sensing the attack had jumped out of the way, but before he could land, where the monkey had struck had broken around 50 meters, and debris were flying about.

A large piece had struck Tang Zhan but he managed to cast his shadow on time.

[Energy: 20/20]

[Energy:0/20]

His energy instantly depleted, and the debris still managed to hit him, but it boosted him out of the way.

-95

Before Tang Zhan could balance himself the monkey was upon him again with a punch.

[jab]

The monkey's fist was tearing through the wind hard and fast, Tang Zhan himself didn't have any hope of surviving the punch, but he stumbled by mistake and fell, closely escaping the punch.

Running round the monkey he ran for his resources.

'i better race it to the village, there should be strong people there

Just as he reached his resources, a big shadow loomed over his head, he didn't need to look up to see how big it was.

Shaking, Tang Zhan turned back, and what he saw made his heart skip two beats.

"what the f**k is that?"

Right in front of his eyes, the huge monkey was carried with nothing but a talon. It was a massive fiery bird and it only used one leg to cover the huge monkey in whole.

gulp

Tang Zhan couldn't bring himself to look away, he noticed the monkey was struggling to escape, even Tang Zhan was pitying the monkey.

The monkey was like an annoyance to this bird, it just tightened his grip on the monkey, and Tang Zhan that was way below them could hear bones breaking.

The monkey out of pain, bit into the birds leg drawing blood, only a single drop came out and that drop fell.

More bones were heard breaking, but Tang Zhan was focused on the majestic drop of blood, his eyes were closed but he could see the blood from the energy and aura in it, and not just that he could even see the blood itself, and the colour wasn't inverted.

The drop of blood fell on a wet leaf and stayed like that, too thick to splash away.

Unconsciously, Tang Zhan walked up to this drop of blood, as he neared it the heat from the blood made his cloth drenched in his sweat.

[You have found a miraculous treasure]

[phoenix blood]

[grade of the Phoenix: tier 3 mythical as strong as a nirvana light realm expert, half god light]

[phoenix blood]

[able to awaken all bloodline

able to heal all kind of injuries

able to Increase lifespan by 1000 years

able to reform limbs

able to cure all illness

able to resurrect someone who just died]

"if I take this, will I be able to see?" Tang Zhan lost in his thoughts unconsciously asked the system, but got no reply.

He stretched his hand to take the blood but the heat from it made him change his mind, rather he cut the leaf itself and brought the leaf towards his face to inspect it better.

"should I drink it"

Still getting no answers, Tang Zhan opened his mouth and raised the leaf. He watched as the blood rolled down the leaf, all the dust in it's path were clearing away, and then it slid straight down his throat.

[you have consumed phoenix blood]

[wrong use of phoenix blood]

[phoenix blood is meant to be rubbed on the body then absorbed]

[effects taking place, highly active]

[your HP will now reduce]

[HP: 685/880]

[HP: 600/880]

...

[HP: 1/880]

During the time the HP was reducing, Tang Zhan was in massive pain, he was burning all over, fire had erupted from him.

The grasses and trees around 100 meters of him immediately turned to ash, his clothes burned up, his flesh was starting to burn away.

"Aarrgghh!" Tang Zhan was thrashing around, rolling himself on the floor, Incase the fire off.

Even his hair was starting to burn away, his lips were charred and dry, his skin had lost all moisture in them, and they had cracked.

Some of his cracked skin pealed off and turned to ash before blowing away in the wind. At this point he was completely bald and couldn't move any longer.

"I... don't... want... to... die..." his voice didn't sound human anymore, it sounded like a wraith that was in pain.
...

In the real world, in Tang Zhan's room his bed where he laid on was burnt to nothing but charcoal.

Although there wasn't any form of flame on his body, but deep in his body his heart was burning with fire, and this was pumped along with blood into his blood stream, all his veins, organs and even his brain was on fire.

His bones started to restructure, breakdown and rebuild stronger. All his burnt veins became wider and thicker, his meridians opened wide, and his dantian was being filled with qi.

His hair was also bald, and his burnt black skin had shedded off, revealing glossy sun kissed skin.

Hair rapidly grew out of his scalp, same white hair but every single movement the hair seemed to follow, even as a slight breeze picked up the hair followed, it was like silk.

Lastly, his eyes shot open revealing it's white self, but he wasn't awake, he was still in the game.
...

Back in the game, his game avatar had gone through the same transformation, and as he opened his eyes, he could albeit in the real colours.

"I... I can see... hahahaha... I can see!" Tang Zhan stood up and looked around taking a good look around him.

"This is amazing, lovely... hahahaha"

[phoenix blood has been exhausted]

[you can now see]

[all impurities within your body has been removed, and impurities can no longer enter the body even when cultivating]

[bloodline has been activated]

[scanning bloodline]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[bloodline recognized]

[Immortal blind bloodline](tier peak unknown)
[information???]

[you have early awoken your system]

[system booting up]

[system fighting for dominance]

[access denied]

[player system has attacked game system]

[...]

[Welcome Tang Zhan]

[I am your...SYSTEM!]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21K 1K 113
The gaming format «R.E.M. D.I.V.E» Rapid Eye Movement, Digital interface with Virtual Environments, often called «Dream Gaming». The world's leading...
83 2 31
How will you feel if your parents never believed in you? How will you feel if they never wanted you? How will you feel if the society trampled upon y...
7.2K 250 8
What would happened if Rimuru work towards his last wish before he died? What would happened if the Verse he reincarnated into was much larger then j...
145 6 21
What happens when humanity's hope rests on the shoulder of a teenager? Caleb didn't come out of the zombie uprising unscathed. He's been scarred-bot...