The Devil's Smile

By Lively_Nia

A peaceful life is what Yumna Ali wanted in every way. But, her plans got ruined when a drop-dead-gorgeous ma... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 4

131 11 2
By Lively_Nia

She's so beautiful who sees beautiful in everything.~ Atticus.

▫️Murat Hayder▫️

I sat on the leather chair in my study room with a cigar between my lips. The desk in front of me scattered with papers. Well, more like contracts of my upcoming deals.

My thoughts wandering everywhere else but those papers. They got interrupted by a knock on my door.

It was Khalil, my second in command. Only he had the permission to enter my room.

"Bhai, Dawood had called. He informed that his daughter wants to meet you." he said.

I nodded head and waved my hand to dismiss him.

Interesting. So it means she still doesn't know that it's me who she's gonna marry. If she knew then she wouldn't even consider giving a single thought on it and refused on instant.

I know her.

Yumna, Everything about her is perfect and beautiful. And the only thing that irks me is that she trusts the people blindly. She's too good for this world. The world doesn't deserve her.

I like her, I liked her the moment I laid my eyes on her. But, She hates me and it somehow ignites the fire in me. She challenges me and I love it.

My mafia is one of the biggest in Europe and a few parts of Asia followed by Italian mafia. My father's throne descended on me and I became their leader when I was 24.

I've many rivals but American mafia still tops the list. And Yumna just resides there.

Jason King aka American mafia leader and a devious, sly fox. He's trying to perceive any of my weaknesses to of course use against me. Sadly, I've none.

But still, I can't just take a risk Of her staying there.

There are double crossers and renegades everywhere. Even in my mafia. They might rat out that I keep Yumna's tracks and it might be dangerous for her. Yes whatever she does, wherever she goes, whoever she meets, I know everything.

I might look like a Stalker. But it's for her safety.

And Jason can use that information against me by harming her. He can go to any level to eliminate me even though it may have 0% success rate.

I've given her enough time to stay there because that house means a lot to her. Now it isn't the same. It's more dangerous now.

I've to bring her under my radar, under my safety. By one way or another

"Yumna, time to meet love."

"Prepare for the landing." The Pilot commanded.

I couldn't bring my private jet as it may alarm my other enemies. We don't want any attention now. I can't take any kinds of risks when I'm going to meet her. Her safety is what important right now.

I'm in Pennsylvania right now and it's been a week since Khalil heard from Dawood.

Khalil was already waiting outside the airport with 7 of my men. Only the trusted ones. They were always here to make sure Yumna's security.
They approached me and gave their salutations.

"Let's get going." I commanded. They nodded their heads and shuffled in their respective Rovers.

I took my Black Rolls Royce Phantom and started driving. No drivers for me. I liked driving my own. And my men following me behind.

I decided to meet her today at 3 pm and it's still 5.30 in the morning.

It took 40 minutes to reach the Hotel and I checked in. I jumped in a warm shower right away. The water splashed my skin but I was drenched in thoughts and memories of her.

Our first encounter played in my mind.

I was new to America. My father had sent me with his men on a mission. I led them. I joined a university as a transfer student. There, I saw her.

She accidentally tripped on me and stained my shirt with her coffee. I would've shot the person right away but she stole my breathe.

She was scared and embarrassed. And her elegant full lips blabbering something, mostly apologising. But all I saw was her bewitching doe hazel eyes, her beautiful face. Her hairs were covered in the Hijab.

"It's alright, stop stressing." I said. Shocked by my own voice which came out ever so softly.

"I'm sorry again." she apologised and went.

Yumna was her name. Then later I came to know that she's into her 1st year still while I was in my 3rd. We had different buildings too as we took different majors.

We met again and soon became good friends. We use to have lunch together and shared many things. I never had any friends except two or three.

I was known to be ruthless. Nobody came near me and I didn't allow anybody so close. And there I was sitting and having lunch with her.

It was like she was made only for me. With her, I felt like a normal person not a 'Big-Bad-soon-to-be-Don' nothing. She brought me peace. She felt like Home. I never felt that in years. She brought the bright sides of me which I didn't knew I had.

But many misunderstandings came between us that made us apart as we are now.

"I hate you, you make me sick. Please don't show me your face again." was all she said with tears in her eyes.

I respected her decision and went back to London where my father's mansion was.

I wore a robe as I came out of the shower. The sun was already illuminating in the sky.
I had my early meal and started watching the work going on in my warehouses one by one through my MacBook and commanded the foremost men what to do next.

"Bhai, it's already 2.30 pm, you have scheduled to meet Dawood's daughter at 3." Khalil stated as he came inside the hotel room.

"I think there's no harm in being late atleast once in life." I calmly said.

"Theek hai bhai, please call me if you need anything." he said and went out.

Well, I was more of a punctual person. I hate tardy people. If even a single person is late in a meeting then that meeting never comes again.
No matter for what the meeting is held.

But now, I just wanted to see her waiting for me. Crazy right.

I took my time taking a shower again. Wearing a grey Armani suit which fitted perfectly. With a Rolex in my hand and Manolo Blahnik shoes.
I kept it simple.

I came out in the lobby. I asked Khalil for a chauffeur as I wanted to see what she was doing. Sitting in the backseat, I took my phone and saw her waiting for me in the reservation area. My men were already there.

She looked beautiful as always. Probably thinking about something she made faces which were funny and cute. Cute? What has she made me!

I didn't realise when we reached here. I'm already one and half an hour late. I entered and saw her leaving. I went to her and spoke. She stiffened listening my voice.

On the other hand Yumna, for sure took her time observing me and more like spacing out. I cleared my throat to gain her attention. I knew what was coming, she looked magnificent when angry.

This girl will be the death of me.

We had a small talk and before I could say anything she went yelling how she hates me. Adorable!

I'm relieved to see that she's just angry and is not disgusted with me. Like I said, she's just too good to be true.  Just seeing me made her so angry. I cannot wait to see her face when she gets to know that I'm the one she's going to marry.

Aah from when did I became so interested in people. She arises the unknown desires in me.

_________

Ooof, Finally Murat's pov😮‍💨

As-salamu-alaykum, Ciao my lovely readers💞💞
Thanks for reading!
What did you think about Murat?
Comment below!😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 33.6K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
1M 56.5K 53
MIRAAN ROHERO(age 30) He belongs to a strong politician family.Along with having ties in the politics , they are also running the underworld.Miraan i...
70.9K 2.3K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
157K 3.4K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...