The Coven: The Red Era

By Emmythelandmermaid

She's no longer a rumor. The girl written out of history. The girl who ran like her life depended on it. A wi... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV

Meet the Cast

39 2 0
By Emmythelandmermaid

Maddelena:

The Blood Queen. The Lioness. The Heretic. The Rumor that ceased to exist. Original Gemini Twin. Original Bad-ass.

Kol:

The Wily One. The Psychopath. The Reformed Bad Boy. The Love of Maddie's Life. An Original. The Blood King.

Niklaus:

The Lone Wolf. The Hybrid. Klaus the Mad. The Dotting Father. Keeper of Secrets. The King. An Original Pain in the Ass.

Lulu:

A Crescent wolf. Out for revenge. The Blonde one. A hybrid. Ashton's girl.

Genevieve:

Long Lost Gemini Sister. 

Lux:

The Newest Pain in the Ass.

Elijah:

The Noble one.

Kai:

The Sadistic, Sociopath with hatred towards everyone.

Freya:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.9K 27
Third Book in 'The Desire' Series of the life of Star and Klaus Mikaelson. Everything had changed in their lives as moving to New Orleans had put a g...
352K 8.4K 43
In the Salvatore boarding school the black magic isn't allowed, only the earth magic. But Sabrina can't help use it. After all she is a dark witch. H...
190K 7.3K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
1.8K 8 12
This is a Book based off the Vampires diaries and the Originals. This book is the vampires diaries book and Then the second book with continue with t...