CRY FOR ME || TWICExREADER

By lernjerge

Nine girls, nine girls that have been broken by the same girl they love with their whole life. The girl, that... More

INTRODUCTION
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
YOO JEONGYEON
XI
HIRAI MOMO
XII
NOT AN UPDATE
XIII
XIV
XV
ANNOUNCEMENT
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL

XVI

1.6K 69 12
By lernjerge

As Tzuyu calm down, she heave a sigh before facing the person that hurt her so bad.

"You only have 2 minutes to explain yourself why the fuck you've leave me before, I need an acceptable reason and not with the bullshit one." She said as Sana and Y/n look at the girl infront of them.

"First of all, I'm sor- cut with your apologies. I need an explanation." Tzuyu cut her off, as she just nodded her head.

"The r-real thing is, I fall out of love from you. I tried so hard to love you even better but things turn out the opposite. I was about to tell you the truth but I got scared of what will be the outcome. I know I hurt you so bad, I was even the one who asked you not to leave me but I was the one who did it. I leave you with those bullshit reasons but trust me, I did loved you from the very bottom of my heart and I'm sorry for everything, I know you can't forgive right now but I'm hoping one day that you'll find the heart to forgive me. I'm sorry, Tzu." Y/n said as her tears were streaming, same as Tzuyu.

"C-can you say y-you love me for the last time?" She asked the latter as Y/n smile at her lovingly, engulfing Tzuyu in her embrace as the latter cry her heart out.

"I love you my Chewy." Y/n whispered in her ear as she tightly hug her ex girlfriend. "You are always be a part of me."

....

Your Pov.

After the talk with Tzuyu, Sana and I headed home after we sent Tzuyu off to her home. She also said that she will come home in just one condition, Sana will come with her.

"You good?" Sana asked me, as I park the car.

"Yeah, thank you for helping me out to talk with Tzuyu." I said as I smile at my best friend.

"No worries, as a payment you need to help me pack my stuff for Taiwan." She said as I let out a small chuckle.

"You won't regret coming with Chewy to Taiwan, Sana-shi. I promise, you will love there." I said as I wink at her.

After unbuckling my seatbelt, we spotted Nayeon at the gate with her phone in her ear while waving at us.

Sana was the one who got out as she approached Nayeon smiling.

"You two came back early, good timing for lunch." Nayeon said, as she got the food that Sana take out from the restaurant. "How was the talk with Tzuyu?" she asked.

"It went well, though at first she punched Y/n in her gut." Sana said, as she laughed at me while remembering the scene.

"Well.. I deserve the punched, I guess." I let out a chuckle as we entered Mina's home. "Where's Mina?" I asked Nayeon as I roamed my eyes inside the house. It's my first time stepping here.

The house is big and the interior is like the same of our house at Japan.

"She's in her room, right side upstairs. The second room, it has her name on it." Nayeon said, as I nodded my head.

I ran upstairs heading towards Mina's room, I knocked on it but to my dismay no one answer so I decided to open the door, and it's not even lock.

I entered her room quietly as I found her sleeping in her bed peacefully. How can't I be so damn inlove with this girl? Well, only fools.

I made my way on her bed, as I sit next to her bed and quietly looking at her mesmerising face, I put a strand of hair in her ear as I got stuck looking at her features.

"B-baby?" She stirred awake as she put her head in my neck.

"Hey." I replied, smiling. "You feel better?" I asked, as she nodded her head.

"Lay beside me." She said as I obeyed her. I let her used my arm to be her pillow as she cuddled me up while I'm caressing her back. "How was the talk going?" she asked while I kiss her forehead.

"It went well, they will be flying on Saturday." I said as I draw circles in Mina's back.

"They?" Mina asked looking at me who just let out a small chuckle.

"Sana will be there with Tzuyu, that was Tzuyu's condition. She will go home, in just one condition. Sana will accompany her." I explained as this big baby nodded her head, before slumping her head back to my neck.

"Let's go down, hmm? I bought lunch for us since I know Nayeon can't cook very well in the kitchen." I said, chuckling as Mina heartedly laughed on what I said because it's true, Nayeon can't cook well.

...

As the two girls got downstairs, Sana and Nayeon already prepared the food that the two girls bought from the restaurant.

"Hi guys." Mina greeted the two as she got in her kitchen with a trailing Y/n behind her.

"How was your sleep Minari?" Sana asked, as she place a plate and utensils in Mina's side, as Y/n grabbed the chair for Mina to sit.

"I feel good, thanks to Nayeon unnie." Mina said as she wink at Nayeon who just smiled at her.

They started eating while laughing and talking nonsense, especially when they still got in a relationship with Y/n their ex girlfriend.

"And then she was like, I'm no good for you Sana, let's end this." Sana said mimicking her ex girlfriend's voice as the three girls burst out laughing while Y/n on the other hand make face to Sana and rolled her eyes.

"Yah! That was 10 years ago! And yet, you still remember the exact words." Y/n said while Sana rolled her eyes to her best friend.

"WHAT? that was 10 years?! Damn! I've been single for 10 fucking years." Sana said as they burst out laughing again.

"So basically you are 14 years old at that time Sana-shi?" Nayeon asked, taking a bite with her steak.

"She was, and I was 15 years old. I'm 1 year older than her." Y/n said, wiggling her brows. "Didn't you have any flings before?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, I remember Chan from freshmen before, I saw him and Sana having a date on a seaside." Mina said, as she chuckled.

"Ugh, shut up! It didn't go well, he just wanted to have sex with me." Sana said, as she groaned remembering her past fling.

"I also remember Sabrina." Nayeon laughed. "She always flirts with you non-stop in our geometry class." Nayeon said as the three girls burst out laughing.

"Damn! She just wanted to get in my pants, duh." Sana said, sipping her orange juice.

"How about you Y/n? Did you have flings after you kinda call off the wedding with Mina?" Nayeon asked, as the latter shake her head.

"I haven't, breaking off the wedding hurts me too, I just wanted her safety. I always have an eye for Mina and also for Mr. Hirai or else he will kill Mina if I didn't break off the wedding." Y/n explained, as Mina grabbed her hands as she stare at her girlfriend lovingly.

"Hirai is the rival of Myoui's gang right?" Nayeon asked, as the three girls nodded.

"Mr. Hirai wanted me to marry Momo before so that he can expand her gang all over Japan but I didn't, and broke up Momo right away. I don't wanna get involved in his business. And then when he found out that I'm marrying a Myoui, the biggest rival of his gang he goes ballistic and threatend me that he will kidnap Mina and hurt her, or worst get her killed." Y/n said and look Mina at eye.

"Does uncle knows about it?" Nayeon asked, as Y/n shake her head again.

"I don't want my father to get involved with this, known that he's also an investors of Hirai and Myoui's company." She explained.

"Uncle can be the peace maker with the rivalry." Sana said.

"You don't understand Sana, that's why I need you all to lay low for now. Especially that I'm back with Mina. Momo can be aggressive and crazy sometimes, she might tell her father about it. And for now, I need to focus on your flight with Tzuyu and of course for Mina's health. And after you come back with Tzuyu from Taiwan, I will make a concrete plan for y'all safeties." Y/n said, finishing her speech as the girls nodded their head.

After lunch, they just watch the whole afternoon with Netflix and just chilling inside Mina's house with laughter.

"Just laugh all you want for now, I'll get you back when time comes." Shadows can be seen beside the post with a grin plastered on its face laughing like a maniac while it slowly disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.1K 45
(Both genders) You have a crush on an idol and you really like her but you know it can't happen. Then things turn into a spiral of messes
59.6K 4.1K 32
Female Reader! [Completed] You must unlock the mystery of the Queen's lost daughter. Who is she? And how did it become to be your responsibility? For...
1.5K 134 11
Finding herself reincarnated into the very novel she once read, Y/N faces the challenge of surviving this new life. Despite her determination to live...
71.1K 5.2K 53
I want to love you but I can't. I'm stupid for love. If love is the type of accident that I would be involved with, hit me many times then. If love m...