IX

Mina's Pov.

"Mina, I said wait!" Y/n run grabbing my wrist making my body turns to her. "Let us talk please." She said, as I stared at her dumbfounded.

This bitch infront of me was the one who broke me months ago. I can't let her see me like this.

"We don't need to talk, there's nothing to talk." I said, grabbing my hand aggressively as I started to run again.

"Baby.. please let me explain." I was stuck up when she suddenly hugs me at the back, no I can't let her destroy the walls I build around for months. "Just at least, hear my side on why I broke up with y-you." She said, cracking her voice at the end.

"You have 5 minutes to talk." I nodded my head. She tightens her embrace on my waist not wanting to let go.

"I-i'm afraid of your s-safety. Momo, y-your f-friend is my ex." She said, while I clinched my eyes tight. Lips quivering. "I just found out l-lastnight that your s-so called friends, are all my ex." I gasped, letting out the tears flow in my cheeks.

"We've been together for fucking 3 years and your telling me that my 8 friends was all your exes?! You fucking jerk! I hate you so much!" I burst out, punching her chest as her hands cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

I gasped, I was about to push her but she held my hand and deepen the kissed making me moan.

"I'm sorry, Momo h-her father is planning to k-kill you. Hirai is the rival of Myoui's mafia gang that your f-father is involved." She explained, so that's the reason why Momo has been too awkward around me. "Momo's father has been eyeing us ever since he knew that I'm marrying a Myoui. He'll kill you, if I marry you. And I can't bare losing y-you." She sobbed, making my heart shattered seeing her like this.

I always knew that Hirai is the Mafia rival gang with Myoui but I just shrugged it away before since I didn't associate with my father's business.

"Is t-that why y-you call off the wedding?" I asked, already calmed. I can't believe this is fucking happening.

"I- i need to s-stay away from y-you for your safety, I'm sorry." She said, still sobbing. I admit, I do miss her so much. "I miss you so much, love." She mumble, enough for me to hear her as I buried my face on the crock of her neck inhaling the scent that I've been obsessed for years.

"We don't have enough time, let me forgive you." I said, as we run like a fool to my car.

I was the one who got in first and next was her. She hastily move to the backseat, grabbing my nape and kiss me aggressively.

I tossed my top that I'm wearing, leaving me with a lacey black bra. As she brings down her trouser that leaves her boxer with a big bulge inside.

She help me unzip my jeans, making me stumble on the backseat letting me out a chuckle.

I miss her, I miss her inside me.

She kissed my lips again, dragging her fingers on my waist squeezing it. I let aside my anger, as lust and desire takes over me making me wanting her more.

She ran her fingers inside my panties, playing on my clit making her smirked grow when I let out a moan.

“Stop teasing me and just fuck- FUCK!” I groaned as she slipped her middle and ring finger inside me making me arch my back.

“You're so wet for me.” She mumble, leaving a love mark at my collarbone.

“F-faster..” I gasped, feeling the blissful pleasure that she's giving me. “Oh, yes. Right there.” Her fingers fuck me so hard as I bit my lips, not wanting to let out the sound that I've been holding.