XXI

After the fuss awhile ago at the rest room, you and Mina made your way at the nearest park located at your school as it was already lunch time.

“Students have been staring at us when we got out at the rest room. Did they hear us doing unholy?” You asked as you let out a chuckle in the last words you said.

“They didn't. All rest rooms are soundproof.” Mina replied as you were confused.

“Eh? How are you sure that it's soundproof?” You asked as you two slumped down under a big tree that gives the two of you shed.

“You see that big M in Seoul National M University? That's stands for Myoui.” Mina said as your eyes got wide with the thing she said.

“You built this school?” You asked as Mina shakes her head.

“Kai Oppa build this university, 20% of the shares came from Hirai. Momo's father, While Seo, which is your mom's share is 30% and Myoui's share is 50%. You and my family own this school, and of course Momo.” Mina explained as you got dumbfounded on what you just heard.

“B-but Myoui and Hirai are rivals, how come?” You asked her as she just heave a sigh.

“Long story, Myoui and Hirai are great business partners and also best of friends. But when dad decided to build his own institution and also built his own gang without even Hirai's help, Momo's father goes wild with the news he received that day. So he decided to build his own institution and gang too but my father's got boomed in instant that makes Mr. Hirai mad. So he decided to pull out every share that he have with my father's company and also my father did the same, that ruin the friendship they had. But aside from that, even though my dad and momo's father are rivals in business that doesn't make the hindrance of I and momo's friendship, not until you came. I didn't even know that you are Momo's ex.” Mina said, looking at the students who's having their lunch in the school parks while other are playing something.

You didn't even knows about it since Mina and you never talk about family business since the two of you don't associate, not even a single of it. And that's what the two of you wanted, you just wanted to live on your own without thinking with paperwork and being one of the Mafia's daughter. The two of you just wanted a simple life and away from toxicity.

“I, I really don't know what to say..” you replied, as your eyes was also fixated with the other students at the park.

As you and Mina breathe some fresh air, her phone rings indicating that someone is calling her.

Before you could asked her who is it she already mouthed that its Nayeon who called.

“Yes, unnie?” She said as you laid your back on the tree, two arms under your head smelling some fresh air. “Oh yeah, I'm with Y/n right now. Why?” She asked as Mina signal you to sit up. “Nayeon, wanted to talk to you.” your girlfriend said, as she handed you over her phone.

“Hello, Nayeon?” you greeted her as you put her on a loud speaker, enough for you and Mina could hear.

“Where are the two of you? It's already lunch time and Mina needs to drink her med.” She said as you almost forgot about Mina's medication.

“In the school park, bunny. Are you with Sana right now?” you asked her as Mina was quiet.

“I'm with the girls right now, I just excuse myself from them to call Mina since I can't contact your phone.” She said, as you mouthed Mina if the two could grab some lunch with her friends.