I

Mina's Pov.

“Oh,God. Y/n, Faster.” I said as my girlfriend keep banging me from behind making my back arch in satisfaction as I rolled my eyes like a possess woman.

She keep her pace faster making me moan louder. She slapped my butt cheek making me groaned.

“Baby, I'm gonna come.” I moaned as she pinch my hardened nipples.

“Hold it.” She said, fasten' her movements. Fucking hell!

“Baby.. I can't take it anymore.” I moaned, making myself squirt from the blissful pleasure that she's giving me.

“No-”

“Yah! Earth to you Mina!” I snapped out in my trance as Sana flicked my forehead making me wince in pain. “I've been calling your name many times.” She said flopping down beside Tzuyu.

Did I just imagine having sex with my ex while eating inside the cafeteria? Oh, God that's too embarrassing.

“Unnie, are you okay? Your face is red.” Chaeyoung said with worry in her eyes, bringing her hands to feel my forehead if it's burning.

“I'm okay Chae, just a bit tired that's all.” I said, faking my smile.

“You sure Mina? I will take you to the clinic after this.” Jihyo said, as I just nodded my head.

“Have you all guys heard that there will be a transferred student tomorrow?” Nayeon unnie said, sipping her favourite juice.

“You really love to gossips Nayeon.” Jeongyeon said, making Nayeon rolled her eyes.

“I also heard about it.” The tall girl said which is Tzuyu.

“See? Even Tzuyu knows about it though she's quite when eating lunch with us.” Nayeon said making Dahyun and Momo let out a laughed.

“Guys, I'll be heading first.” As I stand up making them stop gossiping for the new student tomorrow.

I didn't wait for them to reply as I headed my way to the restroom to wash my face.

As I entered the restroom I made my way on the sink and wash my face.

It's been what? Five fucking months since we broke up. And here I am keep on thinking about her. I really don't know anymore, I still love her and at the same time hated her.

She didn't cheat, but she's still a traitor.

After washing my face I entered inside the cubicle. Why am I still thinking about her? Can't she just stop running inside my brain?

It's making my head hurt just like how she fucking broke my heart and trust. I don't know if I'm ready to face her.

I just cut off my ties with her when I fly my way here from Japan to Korea. My friends doesn't know about her, since one of us has a secrets that we didn't reveal.

I just don't want to.

She's in the past, past that should have been buried five months ago. But it was the past that keeps on hunting me every night.

Past that I can't take out my system like a snake venom that poisoning my veins. Past that I should have leave the things that makes me feel wanted.

Lust, Desire, Temptation, Hatred and Love.

Lust, four words but a strong one that will make you feel the desire, temptation and the things that I shouldn't have think and should have been buried deep down.

Hatred the opposite of love that makes me go insane and worst to obsession.

I, Myoui Mina hate and love Kim Y/n who betrayed me five months ago.

*************************************

New story? Yes.
It will be Twice x Fem Reader this time. 😁

Adiós Amigos! ❤️