Nothing But A Stranger {Glamr...

Від amyrose246

You have been working in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a few weeks now, thanks to a dare from a friend... Більше

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Thanks!
Sequel Confirmed
Sequel Is Out!

Chapter 14

1K 27 41
Від amyrose246

Four days has passed, the voices remained and never did they go away.

'Help me... do it...' the voice came once again, it has been haunting you, it seems to be telling you something.

You met with Vanessa a few times during your shift, each time she mentions something new. Oftentimes, she mentioned someone called 'Glitchtrap', someone who will need your help. The figure mentioned was someone who can actively help to end these disappearances. That's what you want, right? The disappearances of children to end, and peace will remain in the Pizzaplex.

Freddy was beginning to grow suspicious of you, you were well aware of that. Vanessa had taught you a few things overtime, being a skilled programmer herself, she taught you tricks that can keep the animatronics at bay. Since they are sentient, it's best to use them as limited as possible.

Lest you get found out.

At night when you slept, dreams strangely creep your subconscious mind. You saw him, purple eyes and a smile that could haunt your dreams for life. He looked scary, but at the same time, he wasn't.

He talked to you in your dreams, sometimes, when you are lost in thought. He often told you to help him, the voice was raspy, it was the same.

He told you about someone, Glamrock Bonnie, you never seen him before, but you heard others mention that he was out of commission after sustaining heavy damage. You never really saw what he looked like, nor what could he be in the band if ever he was still functioning up to this day. The voice said, the parts were scattered on various areas in the Pizzaplex, waiting to be put together.

You wanted nothing but to end these disappearances, you wanted the kids to come and go safely in the Pizzaplex. For that, Glitchtrap asked for your help.

Collect the parts, put him back together, and Glitchtrap will end all the disappearances.

Sounds easy enough? Wrong. Each part of the rabbit animatronic is hidden away, separated from each other for the reason that the parts are not supposed to be formed together. Glitchtrap needed a carcass, an embodiment that he could use to 'end the disappearances' for good.

After hearing the story from Vanny's end and your confirmation on Freddy's end, it seems that helping this voice is the only way to save the kids from harmful forces unknown.

Maybe, you were chosen for this. Maybe, you are the bridging medium to end the mysterious events happening in the Pizzaplex.

And thus, you need to find Glamrock Bonnie's parts, and rebuilt him.

You were planning to start tonight, as your dreams already gave you a hint on where you could possibly find a part. Waiting for the clock to reach 10 P.M. while in your security office, watching the monitors for customers and staffs to leave.

The hiring process was a struggle, the Pizzaplex is being understaffed already. Some of the loyal staffs agreed to go under hybrid jobs just to attend to what needs to be attended, and some agreed to take over time slots. Although, the higher management assured you and the others that interviews and job screening is being initiated. Most benefits are increased and enhanced to entice potential staffs to apply.

Which includes you, what extra benefit was given to you? You guessed it way before, the all-too-powerful, unlimited soda refill prestige.

Pretty funny, not.

Well, all edible things offered in this building is already given to you for free as a privilege for being such a diligent and loyal employee. While on the other hand, if ever your parents or brother visit from time to time, all facilities are free for their usage as long as they are under your name.

Though, it's been almost a year since your family came to visit. Nowadays, they are really busy with your brother's college and your parents running the family business. What business? A local flower shop.

You could've worked there instead, but too much pollen just makes your nose feel runny.

Soon enough, the building was deserted by the time the clock reaches 11 P.M., staffs and customers are gone, the barriers waiting for another hour before locking the place completely—and extra security measure was placed by the loading docks after that one incident. More security staff bots, and more cameras.

Alongside some extra padlocks for some reason, isn't padlocks too ancient of a protection nowadays? Anyone with a crowbar can break padlocks with force, but who are you to complain? Just stay silent at this moment, they're doing something at least.

You grabbed your tablet and flashlight, fixing the cap over your head and your hair tied into a semi-messy ponytail. You headed out the office and navigated throughout the halls of the area, until you went up some areas until you arrived by the Pizzaplex's main lobby. It was pretty quiet, but that's no surprise.

You headed down Rockstar Row to ensure that the animatronics are in their respective rooms. Chica, Roxy and Monty are in their rooms as usual. Monty thrashing around, which is not really your business now. Freddy however, was not in the room from your perspective in the glass window. He's probably charging, as the door leading to the back is open.

You have only around 45 minutes before the barriers shut, and an hour after until Freddy and the rest leaves. That is, unless Freddy decides to leave rather early. You should probably get to the area where the part is before Freddy decides to look for you.

You turned to leave, heading up the escalators and arriving by the elevator, leading to the Main Atrium. The elevator doors closed and the catchy tune of the band rang, you ended up humming along the tune before the floor desired arrives, and you stepped out once the metallic double doors slid open. You were met with the cheerful yet laid-back ambience of the Main Atrium.

Your destination? Just a few escalator rides away.

Thus, you did, riding the escalator up the higher floors, and walking a few steps from the exit point of the moving machinery, and to the place of destination. Mazercise, Glamrock Chica's most notable attraction.

To burn the calories while you eat, isn't that kind of dangerous for the health? To run around and too physical activities right after you eat? You're unsure but you long believed the rumors of that matter being one of the causes of appendicitis.

Not that you want any health issues right now.

You entered the area, Chica's pre-recorded audio being played over the speakers, the area filled with lights and colors which was not really a surprise. You don't know how can parents get used to this kind of set up, too many spiraling colors can make one very dizzy.

Glamrock Bonnie's right leg, that's what you need to find, right? At least, this was the place you remembered from your dream.

You remember a place; it looks some kind of storage room? Inside a big sealed box at the shelf? You need to find it, and the Mazercise poster in your dream indicates of where it is.

You found the storage room in less than a few minutes, avoiding staff bots to not trigger a false alarm. The entryway to the main Mazercise arena was locked shut, probably due to a maintenance procedure to secure the locks on that one vent leading to the catwalks. It has always been a problem somehow, with naughty teens unscrewing the vents and causing a ruckus in Gator Golf Area.

It must be your luck; however, the storage room was locked, there's a keyhole in the main knob. Seems like storage rooms such as this is not yet updated to enforce the ID scanning system.

However... where is the key?

You took out your phone, dialing the number that you never expected to have, given the relationship you and the woman had during the past few weeks of your previous probation period. "Hello? Vanessa? Hey, sorry to interrupt your rounds but do you happen to know where the key to the Mazercise storage rooms is? Yeah, it's locked from the outside, I need to get something—the theatre? Why is it always that place—fine, I'll see if I can find the place. A box? Alright, I'm on it, thanks." You conversed with Vanessa over the phone, hanging up soon after.

Whenever something is needed in the Mazercise, why is it that almost all command keys and security passes of Mazercise are always under the Fazbear Theatre? It just doesn't make sense, why separate two very relevant factors from each other? When in the first place, they should be nearby for easy access. It just doesn't sound so logical at all.

But then again, what aspect is known to be 'logical' in this facility? Missing children in gigantic pizza-themed malls might be reasonable, but not logical. Somehow, you want to blame the parents, as the kids wouldn't go missing if the parents are responsible enough to keep an eye on their kids.

Shaking the thoughts away, you headed outside of Mazercise, clicking off your flashlight and safely tucking it in the holder by your belt. The theatre must be near the rehearsal stage, right? Or is it the superstar theatre just near the back side of the daycare?

You figured the latter and went down the escalators, actively avoiding the security bots on the way and heading over by the elevators. It was a relatively quick ride as you made it by the Main Lobby soon after, taking a right, you went straight to Superstar Daycare, pushing the doors open and heading over to the side that takes you down the superstar theatre, a flight of stairs down leads to the rehearsal area or backstage of the theatre.

As you made your way down the stairs, many endoskeletons are dormant as they littered the area. 'Didn't they say that they cleaned this place already? Why are they still here? They're creepy.' You thought, making your way past the weird looking inactive robots as you walked over to the door leading to the kept storage of the theatre. Costumes and signages of many kinds are kept away in boxes and shelves, doors leading to other rooms containing other boxes that are slightly stacked.

It took a while but you found it, a box over the table by a corner, inside was a set of keys, all are ringed in the keychain of Mermaid Chica. The character being probably a merchandise in the famous pirate show that is often played in the theatre.

You should get yourself one of those kawaii keychains, they're worth what... ten dollars each? Okay, you should think thoroughly than buying whatever you please.

You secured the keys in your pocket and clicked on your flashlight, only to see it flicker for a few seconds and ceased to provide light. You looked over by the flashlight lens. "Huh, out of batteries already?" you mumbled your yourself and searched the area for a charging station. Though, it was slightly dark under the superstar theatre without any source of light from your side.

You finally found one near one of the rooms down the storages, it seemed like a charging station not frequently used in its state, but it still works.

It took around ten minutes in total before the flashlight fully charges, it took quite longer than expected, most likely, it was due to the damages from not being used for so long.

The moment you flashed your light outside of the storage rooms, you paused. Is it just your delusion or did the creepy endoskeletons move? Since they all seemed to be looking right onto your soul—

Yet you needed to hurry, dragging for too long might alarm the animatronics and staffs of your absence. Knowing Freddy, he might be searching for you right now, since you were 'prone to danger' instigated by clumsiness.

You stared at the endoskeletons suspiciously, their inactive eyes seemed to glow red in the dark, all looking straight at you.

"Look, I don't know you guys, and you don't know me. If you're sentient, you'd understand that. So, could you guys move away for a second? I need to get through since I have work pending on my list." You spoke to the endoskeletons, even though you were unsure if they are even sentient to begin with. Your flashlight still aimed directly at them, their red eyes reflecting from the light.

Wait, why are you even talking to these things?

You weren't sure, but soon enough, some of the endoskeletons DID move away, so, they are sentient too?! Were they purposely sneaking up on you for fun or something? Cause, this isn't funny, they could've scared the living daylights out of you!

"Oh um... thank you..." you politely spoke and passed through; their glowing gazes followed but you were no longer bothered. They seem really nice; how come they don't have any casings on? Poor guys must be lonely with people avoiding them.

You headed up the stairs, arriving by the main theatre in less than a few seconds. Disregarding any thoughts, you headed over to the exit leading out to the superstar daycare, evidently leaving the premises and arriving by the Main Lobby. The area was quiet, too quiet. You decided to go over Rockstar Row to check up on the animatronics, as this was your job in the first place.

All the rooms are empty, Monty's room was dead silent. They must be roaming around? Doesn't sound like good news for you. You haven't seen them around as of now, they must be in the Main Atrium, with Chica probably in the kitchen. Monty and Roxy would either be in their own attractions or places like the backstage. But Freddy? That guy is unpredictable, where could he be is a grave question. Sometimes, he appears out of nowhere.

Oftentimes, he would pop out of nowhere without you noticing, only to realize it when the bear animatronic spoke. In this way, he's creepier than the sentient endoskeletons. Not that you're insulting him or anything, it's just one of the facts that creep you out. Despite the bear having heavy, metallic footsteps, he's awfully quiet.

Too quiet.

You headed over to the main atrium, managing to find your way to Mazercise without bumping into, nor spotting any of the animatronics around. It was almost around 2:00 A.M., you assumed. You only have so little time left before your shift ends.

However, to your misfortune, it wasn't the pre-recorded voice of Chica you heard once you arrived at the area of the attraction. You heard her chatting with someone, one of the staff bots nearby.

"Really? Someone went in? I don't recall having guests at this hour. It must be one of the security guards then." You heard her voice of wonder, the staff bot she conversed with simply nodded, lack of voice and vocal speech was not a barrier to be understood by the other.

Probably computer language.

You avoided the staff bots knowing they could alert the animatronics of your agendas and location at any time. 'Traitors, I clean your servos yet you tell them about me' you thought bitterly, sneaking over to the storage room where the lock was. There was no one around, not even a staff bot was nearby, perfect.

You took the keys from your back pocket and inserted the key on the keyhole, twisting till you hear a slight 'click'.

You turned the knob and the door finally opened. You entered the fairly large storage room and stacks of boxes, dust lingered the air, not a light could illuminate the room if not for your flashlight which you tightly held.

You checked the boxes, using a box cutter which you carried in your pocket to cur through the clear tape. It took around four boxes till you found it, the box containing Styrofoam with a purplish animatronic part with red designs like socks. An animatronic leg, you found what you're looking for.

You closed the box lid shut and took the box into your arms. The box was fairly heavy, but what do you expect for a part of an animatronic that can reach 7 or 8 feet tall?

You closed the storage room shut, locking the door shut, the key tucked right inside your back pocket. You also had the flashlight in your hands, your arms around the box. You navigated your way out of the area, evading whatever staff bots around, even the fact that Chica might still be around, but it's a good thing that no one spotted her, for now.

Now, the next question is... which is next? What are you supposed to do now? Where to bring this thing?

Suddenly, you felt dizzy, you had to close your eyes for a second to let the feeling subside. You saw something, like a vision. It looked to be a room, a storage room in Roxy Raceway, it was nearby the area where the power outage anomaly was occurring. Though, you weren't able to investigate further that area, you have priorities that you need to keep your sight on.

Now, you need to get to—

"Officer (Y/N)? what are you doing there? You've been standing for quite sometime now." Chica's voice rang your ears, snapping you free from your thoughts. The 7-foot animatronic was right in front of you, waving her hands while slightly bending her knees to reach down your height.

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing, just thinking about rent, you know, human stuff." You reasoned, clutching the rather large box in your arms. Chica's eyes shifted down to see what you were holding but didn't approach further to check it out.

"I understand, animatronics don't really pay rent." She spoke, tilting her head slightly. "Anyways, Freddy is looking for you, can you meet him by his greenroom?" she questioned, since that was her purpose of looking for you in the first place.

You inwardly cursed under your breath, luckily, it was not audible enough for the other to hear. What does he want? Why is he asking for your presence?

You don't know, but you definitely can't let him find out about your agendas, you can't let him see what's in the box.

"Hey, um... Chica, can I ask you a favor?" you asked, and the chicken animatronic looked by you curiously.

"Yes? Of course, you can." She urged, her focus now back to you.

You handed her the box you were carrying. "Vanessa asked me to move this box down Roxy Raceway near the back-end storage room? Just leave it outside the door and I'll take it from there." You asked, hoping that the chicken wouldn't be curious enough to open the lid. You placed a long sheet of Styrofoam to cover the upper area of the inner box, which concealed the contents of said box.

Chica took the box in her hands. "Sure thing!" she chirped, making her way over to the area which you mentioned earlier on.

You watched her for a moment before making your way down the escalator steps and onto the elevator down to the Main Lobby. It was a quick journey as you went over to the greenroom which Freddy resides in at Rockstar Row.

All you could do is take a deep breath and knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

"Come in." the voice from inside spoke, and the door automatically swung open for your entry. You entered, of course, eyeing the very room for a moment before laying eyes onto the gigantic animatronic that sat by the couch he always sat on.

"What do you need?" you questioned, wanting to get this over with than to let the robot take up too much of your time.

"I simply wanted to ask if you have any extra tasks assigned to you tonight. The endoskeletons down below the Superstar Theatre recorded that you were doing business there." He asked, standing up in position before offering you a seat, which you declined in turn.

"Yeah, I was looking for something, why are you always asking about my whereabouts?" you asked, trying to remain polite despite feeling annoyed. The bear was sticking his nose in other people's businesses too often. You were not really angry about that, it's just, it's hard to do what you need to do with so many eyes following you. Those endoskeletons are NOT to be trusted at all.

Especially, when you have doubts against Freddy already. The brown bear may already be suspicious of you, and everything you worked hard for will all be wasted if Freddy were to find out.

If he were the perpetrator all along, you couldn't risk it, not until you find evidence that Freddy is innocent about the missing child events.

"I'm ensuring your safety, Officer (Y/N). I promised Vanessa that I'll be responsible for your safety, and it is now an oath that I'll uphold. Should you have tasks outside of your regular routine, notify me. So, I'll be aware of your location at all times." He stated, crossing his arms as his stance shifted slightly.

You merely gave a face of annoyance. "What do you think I am? A ten-year-old? Freddy, I understand that you're a gentleman that sticks with promises but do you mind? This is my job, I get paid to work, not to be looked after." You replied, not happy of the fact that the bear is showing signs that he'll soon be a hindrance to her objectives.

'Freddy, do you mind? I have things to do, things that you shouldn't know.' You thought, your gaze straight at him. If you walk out of this room right now, he'll be sure to follow you. If that happens, he'll find out about your agendas, he'll see what you're doing, he'll see what you're carrying.

"Hey, Freddy, I think it's time for you to charge, your batteries seem low." You reasoned, remembering the technique which Vanessa once taught you in regards to slight program protocols that can be adjusted on the recharging station for animatronics.

"Oh? My batteries are at fifty percent, I do not require charging at the moment." He replied, disregarding the idea that you're trying to imply.

"It's still better to be full in batteries, right? Besides, it's only a few hours 'till opening, it will be rude to charge when there's a guest nearby." You reasoned, sneaking a look over your wrist watch to see it was nearing 3:00 A.M.

"Hmmm... perhaps you are correct, Officer (Y/N). Please remain safe while I am out." He told you before making his way to the back of the greenroom, the silver door sliding open upon his entry.

You followed along and watched as he got inside his charging station and temporarily placing himself on 'rest mode' to save power.

You waited for a few moments until he fully enters rest mode as you tapped on a few things beside his recharging station, a panel revealed itself with a miniature keypad for commands. Your expression turned stoic as you tapped on a few keys, selecting a few commands as you replayed in your mind the command paths which was mentioned to you previously.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

'Select command below;

>Reboot

>Refresh

>Upgrades

>Pause Charging

>Enter Safe Mode

>Back

>Cancel Command

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

You tapped on the option to reboot his systems, watching as the command initiates the procedure.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

>Rebooting...

...

...

...

>Rebooting Successful

>Initiating start-up protocols.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

You released a sigh of relief after seeing the command successful. You weren't supposed to be allowed to use the animatronic commands, but you wouldn't want to be found out so early.

You walked out of the greenroom, allowing the animatronic to continue charging. You rushed up the steps and the elevator to the Main Atrium, trying to get to Roxy Raceway without any more hindrances that you may face. Eventually, you arrived at the area, the box was right there, by the floor next to the door, the door which leads to the construction site where the old elevator was. Perhaps, Chica doesn't know anything about the storage room here? Or she simply left it here for ease of access? You no longer bothered to question as you took the box and navigated the area, remembering where the storage room was.

It took a while, but you finally found it near the back wall where the signages are, a clear yet barely visible line along the wall resembled a door fit for only the height of a human which was not too tall.

"Here it goes..." you took a deep breath and pressed your employee ID near the middle-right side of the door, where a keypad should be. This is a hidden door used by employees, you figure, as you noticed the blinking light nearby when your ID was probably scanned. As to why the door and scanner is hidden, you don't know.

But you remember Vanessa mentioning one time that there are hidden doors installed throughout the Pizzaplex which is only accessible to human employees, it is to ensure that in case of an emergency involving the animatronics, there is a hiding place that secures employees.

Probably, in case any of the animatronics go rogue, this can be a good hiding spot as animatronics have no access here at all.

The door swung open like any other door, and inside was a fairly small enclosure with a few boxes and shelves around. You placed the box down on the space on the shelf, seeing most of the shelves empty without any contents to stack on. This is where you'll be hiding the parts from now on.

"Good job..." the raspy voice spoke in your head, you haven't heard from him a few sleeping nights now, but that's alright, as long as you get the job done, as long as you contribute to ending the child disappearances events.

It's all worth it.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

11.9K 284 11
Hello! Meet, yourself. You probably know a lot about yourself. But did you know you were fired from your job a few weeks ago? Luckily, you found a ne...
114 0 8
A/N: For all my earlier readers, this is the continuation of my fanfic because i got locked out of my old account You have to get a job at some point...
10.9K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
6.1K 201 17
Your little embarrassing moment you had that one time with Freddy caused you to never go back until a year later you had to go back. Many surprises p...