ajr preferences ☻

By osnapitslaura

I'm aware that Jack and Ryan have a girlfriend but all this is just for funsies!! 😋 Enjoy!! ❤️ More

he meets you for the very first time:
how you two kiss:
he meets you for the very first time pt ii:
he finds you self harming:
he finds out you're pregnant:
Him with your child :) :
where y'all go on vacation:
what slow song y'all dance to:
you give birth:
he confesses to you:
I met ajr again!!
leave me any suggestions pls!!!
them after your nightmare:
you both get a dog:
AJR GIFS!!:
important a/n!! ◡̈ :
him when you're on your period:
they have a nightmare:
you have a panic attack:
he saves you from trying to commit suicide:
your mood swings:
your makeouts:
wedding first look:
he has a panic attack:
cute couple halloween costumes:
he finds out that you're a YouTuber:
spooky couple halloween costumes:
he snaps at you..:
I met AJR againnn!! (Third times a charmmm) :') :

they propose to you:

193 2 0
By osnapitslaura

Adam:

     You both were on a date alone on a snowy day in New York on Christmas Eve (as you thought). Adam had planned everything and his brothers, friends and other family were stalking you guys in a way which surprisingly you didn't notice. It was also very busy with crowds getting last minute gifts a day before Christmas. But during the date with dinner surprisingly wasn't as bad as you thought. You did have a great time with Adam though. You did go to a museum and went ice skating in front of the gold Prometheus statue with the huge stunning Christmas tree begin it. You couldn't keep your eyes off of his contagious smile and laugh and all you paid attention to you was on him and the amazing view of the lights and snowflakes surrounded around the both of you. The dinner was at a very fancy restraunt you both were at which you definitely appreciated from him as well knowing it was gonna be expensive and he was paying. Also you both weren't stressed out at all during the holidays at the moment. Everything was just perfect and better than you thought it was going to be. Little did you know Adam was slightly stressed because he is gonna propose to you later tonight and you not knowing. But Adam was really good at hiding it and he knew the worst wouldn't happen. You guys were happy and comfortable in your relationship and rarely got into fights and/or arguments at all.

You both finish your full dinner (with some leftovers to bring home) and exit the restraunt. You both were still slightly in front of the Prometheus statue and you just stood there admitting it and everything else around you. Adam was confused at first of why you stopped for a minute but chuckled realizing you wanted to look at everything. You were in front of the entrance doors of the restraunt y'all finished dinner at not realizing it until you feel someone gently push you.

"Excuse me you need to watch where you're going." You hear a familiar voice say to you from behind starting to worry thinking it was an angry man trying to get by.
"Oh! I'm so sor-" you cut yourself off when you turn your head over and see Jack trying to look angry without laughing until you realize. You all start laughing then seeing Ryan come out, Cat, Alba, Austin and so many others being surprised.
"What are you doing here?" You say in shock but also excited. You and Adam were planning on going to the ends of dinner with them after the date.
"We wanted to surprise you." Ryan laughs.
"And before we go back.. I think Adam has something he wants to say to you." Ryan says smiling more brightly making you confused. You turn around and see Adam smiling with his hand held out to you making you take it hesitantly not knowing what he was about to do. Austin had his camera recording on what was about to happen. They all crowd around you and give you a space for you and Adam. You look over at him slightly nervous and you could see he was as well when his smile fades and looks more serious.

"Y/N... There's a lot of things I want to say to you right now. But we've been together for a few years now and those have been the most happiest years of my life. You seriously have changed me and have given me the happiness I needed for each day. And I don't want that to go. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So I have one question for you." You knew what was about to happen you just couldn't believe it. He was holding your hands tightly and he released one hand having him dig in his pocket of his black denim jeans until he finally pulls out a small black velvet box and gets on his knee. You cover your mouth starting to tear up after opening the box revealing the most beautiful shiny Diamond ring. Everyone around you was waiting in anticipation and excitement.

"Y/N.. Will you marry me?" He asks you himself already starting to choke up.
"Yes." You cry muffled in your hand nodding your head. Everyone jumps and cheers as you and Adam share a very tight and warming hug. You both were sobbing into each others shoulders. Best Christmas. Ever..

Jack:

     You're Jack's girlfriend and AJR were doing their last show of their world tour tonight and you were front row in the middle of the catwalk where Jack goes most of the time. A few hours later AJR finish one of their newest songs (that'll be in the future (:) and you and fans start applauding them happily at their performance.

"So were about to make history and make a little change. Is that alright with you guys?" Jack asks. Everyone cheers loudly except for you be you were confused.
"We've all been listening to Jason Derulo's songs and We hope you enjoy our cover of one of his songs on it." Jack says making the fans go chaotic. Ryan starts playing the piano as Jack starts to sing a beautiful melody into his microphone.
"105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do," Jack sings. He looks over at Chris and nods for him to start playing.
Chris starts on the drums and Adam joins in for the bass as Jack is walking towards fans on the catwalk while he's still singing the lyrics you didn't know at all. The fans are clapping to the beat and you feel your heart start to sink as he's making strong eye contact with you as he's getting closer.

"And you know one of these days when I get my money right Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush. But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough." As soon as he finishes saying those words, the music stops for a minute to give Jack a minute which makes the moment more intense. Jack closes his eyes taking a shaky deep breathe as he slowly reaches into his back pocket and gets on his knees in front of you and pulls out a Diamond ring. You gasp covering your mouth in shock and fans go insane.

"I'll say will you marry me? I swear that I will mean it. I'II say will you marry me?" After jack sings those words you start crying as he moves the mic away and looks at you with a big smile on his face. Fans were going insane all around you.
"Yes." You cry out covering your mouth nodding your head.
"She said yes!" Jack says without the microphone making all the fans go even more crazier. Jack hugs you and helps you up onto the stage and walks down the catwalk holding your hand while he sings the rest of the song to you. You just couldn't believe it..

Ryan:

     "Are we there yet?" You ask Ryan again for the millionth time. 

"Almost gosh stop you're so annoying." Ryan laughs. You were blindfolded and Ryan was holding your hand guiding you to where he was going to take you. It felt like forever especially with Ryan driving all the way through chaotic traffic to his destination where he wanted to go. A few minutes pass by and so far you're hearing a huge crowd talking and you smell some good food. 

"Where are we?" You ask. 

"Hang on one more minute babe okay?" Ryan says jokingly. You were also dressed up in the most fancy and prettiest dress that you own and Ryan was in a good looking suit that made him look so cute and attractive. 

"Alright.." Ryan says taking a deep breathe. 

"Take off your blindfold." Ryan says excitingly. You giggle and do so slowly since you were nervous and you didn't really know what to expect. The blindfold is finally removed and you open your eyes gasping seeing what was in front of you. It looked like the the fanciest building ever it almost looked like it was from England. Everyone surrounded you were hundreds of people dressed up and entering inside the building. It was a ball that you've always wanted to try doing for so long. And everytime in the past you would go to a dance it would always not turn out well and your previous relationships would break up with you sadly. But you knew Ryan wasn't like that and it was your first time going to a dance with the current love of your life Ryan Joshua Metzger. 

"What do you think?" Ryan asks giggling. Your hands were covering your mouth in shock and your eyes started to tear up. 

"Oh my gosh Ryan.." You sob immediately giving him a hug.

"Awe sweetheart.. Don't cry.." Ryan chuckles kissing your cheek.

"I know I'm sorry I'm just so happy.. Thank you Ryan." You sniffle.

"You're welcome love. Let's go." Ryan says grabbing your hand after pulling away from the hug. You laugh wiping away your tears and enter inside the beautiful building with him. Once you both enter in you see Jack in shock not expecting him to be there. He notices you both immediately giving you all a smile and a friendly wave. You run to Jack and hug him making Jack laugh.

"What are you doing here?" You ask pulling away from Jack.

"I thought I'd enjoy this with Alba tonight as well." Jack says while Alba joins in coming back from the restroom. You gave Alba a hug and you and her were really good friends as well.
"You excited Y/N?" Alba asks you smiling big.

"Yes!!" You exclaim making her, Ryan and Jack laugh loving your reaction to all this.

"Alright lets go." Ryan says grabbing your hand again making you giggle. 

You both have been inside for a few hours now and you all had some amazing dances and some slow dances to slow songs. And a small dinner to take a break. The ball was already almost over making you sad wanting the night to last forever which Ryan noticed smiling and kissing the top of your forehead. 

"We'll do it again soon babe. Okay?" Ryan asks. You nod and continuing dancing with him. The song ends and the next song is a really slow love song (you can pick the song if you want) which was one of your songs making you squeal and Ryan laugh seeing your reaction once again. 
"Come here." Ryan says opening his arms to you. You nod again and slowly walk towards him resting the side of your head on his chest and his arms wrapped securely around you. You didn't focus on anything negative or anything that was bothering you lately. You just focused on Ryan. You loved him so much. He's been there for you always and he would do whatever he can to make you happy. You teared up just the thought of his love for you but you tried not to cry since you already did a few times. You were just so thankful for this moment and everything else. 

"Babe?" You hear Ryan say quietly above your head. 

"Yes?" 

"I love you so much."

"I love you too Ryan." You say muffled against his clothed chest squeezing him tighter than before.

"You are the most important thing to me," Ryan says comforting you by rubbing your back in circles. You knew he wasn't done talking so you let him continue with his speech.

"We've been together for a little over 5 years now and those were honestly the best years of my life. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I want to keep having amazing memories with you my love." Ryan says gently and calmly. He pulls away from you and looks into your eyes like he saw you for the first time again. The song had a minute left and for some reason you felt like you were in the center of this big ball room and that the lights had dimmed more around the two of you. But you thought it was nothing but Ryan being the best boyfriend in the world right now. 

"So babe I'm going to ask you a very important question." He says gripping your hands tighter. You looked at him innocently confused wondering on what he was going to ask you. Ryan was shaking a bit making you concerned grabbing him again for comfort and he smiled knowing what you were trying to do. But he removes himself off of you again and backs up away from you a bit making you more puzzled. He is digging in his back pocket of his pants and pulls out something taking a step closer to you. Ryan sighs tearing up looking into your eyes again before he does his next move. He lowers himself down on the floor and stands on one knee in front of you. He reveals his hand more of what he grabbed from his pocket which was this tiny black velvet box making you realize on what was about to happen making you gasp covering your mouth trying not to cry once again. Everyone was now looking over at you two stopping on what they're doing and watching this scene. You glance over and see Jack and Alba watching right next to you as well. Ryan opened the box revealing the most beautiful silver diamond ring in the world but your vision was blurred more from tears falling down your cheeks.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N... Will you be my bride forever and always?" Ryan asks with the biggest smile on his face not breaking eye contact with you. 
"Yes!!" You sob nodding your head everyone then cheering around you and the song coming to an end. You and Ryan immediately hug and cry for what seemed like hours. You push slightly away from him still not breaking the hug to give him a kiss. Ryan pulls away and holds your left hand to put on your new wedding ring on your ring finger. It sparkled so much and it reflected off the lights and the chandelier than was right above both of you. You are looking at the ring in shock and then at Ryan who was smiling so hard and wiping away his tears on his face.

"Are you serious?" You ask Ryan trying to process this moment making him laugh lightly.

"Yeah!! You like it?" Ryan asks sniffling. You glance down at your ring again quickly and look back at the love of your life. 
"It's beautiful!! Thank you so much!" You croak out hugging him again. You then feel some other arms wrap around you making you look over. It was Jack and Alba joining in for a group hug. 
"They knew it was happening by the way." Ryan laughs making them laugh after as well. You just couldn't believe it. 

Later you and Ryan exit the building with an umbrella since it started to rain a little bit. Ryan drives you back home and you both cuddle each other in bed making sure you both are very close to each other not breaking any contact. You look over at the watch by your dresser and it's a little past midnight making you yawn. Ryan chuckles and turns off the lamp next to him and tucks you and himself in the cozy comforter a bit more. 

"Can we please do that again?" You ask Ryan with puppy eyes. 

"We will soon babe. I love you so so much..." 

"I love you too I'm so excited." You say imagining what your wedding day with Ryan will be like.

"Me too my love." You hear Ryan say gently over you before you fall asleep peacefully on his bare chest. 

A/N: Pls leave suggestions because I'm running low on ideas pwease.. 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

|Eight| By BEJ

Fanfiction

8.2K 381 50
For the past eight weeks, several murders have occured in gruesome and odd ways. How many victims can the killer get to before the eighth week? ~ Wha...
3.3K 85 25
This is an AJR fanfiction written by (Instagram usernames are given): Kib (@kb1.arts), Hanns (@jtrtist_), and myself (@illadvisedartt; @ajrimaginesof...
1.1K 60 6
It began with the house party. It wasn't supposed to go any further than that. Now, they're caught in a fight for their lives. ...
34.8K 1K 40
Lauren Pearson could never love again, or at least that was what her brain had trained her to believe all of these years; that she was not deserving...