Frogs

By Frogrella

"You're the only sober person in my life. It feels like you were made for me?" he says, though it came out as... More

Character List! (Meet the boys!)
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
Frog's Mixtape
Now on Spotify

NINE

422 19 11
By Frogrella

Every time I took Terri out for a walk, I hoped to spot Layne again but never did.

Though Friday soon came, I was hoping to see him tonight at Chris's Band performance, which I learned was named Soundgarden. Damn, I must have been living under a rock.

Though I was impatient to see Layne, I imagined what it'd be like to see Chris again. As I got ready, I prayed that seeing Chris wouldn't be awkward.

"You think he's gonna stop the show in the middle of a song and stick his tongue down your throat?" Shana asks me. I knew she was playing, but I didn't like her tone.

"You're right," I chuckle, "I'm overreacting for no reason."

Shana shrugs, "Well, he might. You do look hot." After slipping my feet into the pair of brown boots, I admired my outfit in the full-length mirror;

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Around 10:00 pm, Shana and I arrived at the small venue and strolled towards the bar. Shana wastes no time ordering us both a rum and coke. Though I craved something sweeter, I accepted the drink, knowing it would at least get me drunk.

"Here comes my man." I hear Shana sing as I take a sip of the drink the bartender put too much alcohol in.

Trying to hold the sour look, I turned my head to see Layne and the guys walking over to us.

Mike wraps an arm around Shana's waist, waving hello to me. Jerry and Sean rake their eyes up and down before giving me a tight hug.

"Sean, I haven't seen you in forever," I mention.

"We can fix that," Sean winks before ordering himself a drink.

"Ooh, what are you drinking, girlie?" Jerry asks, eyeing my drink.

"Rum and coke, you want the rest?" I offer to him, feeling lit already.

"Mmh, I love sloppy seconds." Jerry grins as he takes the drink from my hands, drowning it in seconds.

I laughed and turned to Layne, who was the last to get a greeting from me. After hugging him, Layne leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you," I say, taking the time to observe him.

He wears severely ripped denim jeans that he might as well cut into shorts and a unbutton multi-color vest, revealing his shirtless chest. The only questionable thing is the random Santa hat that does not mix well with his blue hair. Plus, it's not even winter.

"You look...what are you wearing?" I ask him, holding back a laugh.

"You don't like it?"

"It looks like you lost a bet."

Layne smiles, leaning forward again. "I did."

"Or you don't know how to dress yourself."

"I actually have to do loads of laundry," he laughs.

"Let me help you out," I offer. Layne playfully pouts as I slide the hat off his head. I run my fingers through his hair, giving him a more rockstar look. "When's the last time you washed your hair?" I ask him.

"When I dyed it," he laughs.

"Eww," I wipe his greasy hair off my fingers on his chest.

"You love it," he teases.

"Sorry to interrupt." I hear Mike say from behind me.

Mike hands Layne and me a shot of a mysterious drink. We all formed a tight little circle and clinked our shot glasses together before shooting it down our throats.

"Whew!" I whistled, though it seemed like I was the only one affected by the drink. The blood flowing in me starts to feel like pop rocks. Standing on my tippy toes, I float in the air as everything begins to spin around me.

"You feel it already?" Layne asks me.

"Feels like I'm vibrating," I say, a lazy grin spreading on my lips.

"Mmmh, tell me more."

I spread my arms and start jiggling my body. Layne laughs at my silliness.

"They're about to start. Let's try to make it to the front," Shana orders.

We all stayed close together as we glided closer to the stage. It wasn't long before the members of Soundgarden came out. On cue, we cheered our loudest for them, a couple of women screaming how much they wanted to fuck Chris.

Chris stood on the stage, wearing ripped black jeans and a dark gray T-shirt. He flips his hair, causing a roar from the crowd, and softly screams into the mic.

Damn, Chris's voice is unique. Besides Layne, I haven't heard of anyone powerful like him before. The audience must have felt it, too, as they all swung their hair back and forth. Layne, different from the rest, was rocking his head side by side.

I tried to mimic him, which caused a strain on my neck. Layne notices, and I feel his fingertips on my waist, pulling me closer to him. Laughing, I place my palm on his chest. It must have been the alcohol, but the world around me seemed to slow down as I played with his chest hair.

I ignore the jealous looks and pull on a short strand. Ow, he mouths, smiling down at me. I give Layne a drunk smile, full teeth and all. Between him and Chris, they were the most attractive men in the room.

In the middle of their set, something I haven't felt in a long time cooks in my body. The chill builds between my thighs till it reaches my fingertips. Then I feel Layne's warm fingers softly rub my bare stomach, itching towards my belly button. I feel myself about to close my eyes and rock against him. Oh God, I'm in heat.

Standing on my tippy toes, I whisper in Layne's ear, "I have to pee." He nods and lets go of my waist. Without warning, I grab Shana's hand and rush to the bathroom, mumbling "excuse me" to every sweaty person in my way.

Once in the bathroom, I let go of Shana's hand and walked to the mirror. Sighing, my hands gripped the counter.

"What?" Shana asks, confused as hell.

"I want to fuck both of them, and I can't."

"You want to fuck who?" Shana doesn't hide the laughter in her voice and the smile in her eyes.

"Chris and Layne!" I whine.

"Miss, I don't hook up, says what?" she says, laughing at my frustrations.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." I let out a small but sad laugh. Shana continues to stare at me.

"Okay, you're drunk. Maybe we should go home."

"No, I'm fine....I just need water." I shake my head, the air cooling me down.

After spending a couple more moments in the bathroom, Shana and I walked back to the bar; quickly realizing Soundgarden's set was over.
Damn, how long did we actually spend in the bathroom? As the horniness begins to leave my body, Shana asks the bartender for a cup of ice for me.

"Shit. Shit. Incoming; Chris," Shana notifies me.

"What? Where?" I whip my head from side to side, searching for him.

"Act cool," Shana warns before giving me some space. I nod and begin to suck on an ice cube.

A minute later, sultry blue eyes were next to me.

"Hey there," Chris said with a smile. I swallowed and looked up at him.

"Hi."

"How'd you like the show?"

"I loved it," I placed a hand on my neck and cleared my throat. "Your voice...damn, it's so beautiful,"

Chris blushes, "Thank you, that means a lot, really."

"Man, I wish I had your pipes."

"Oh, I don't think you will be able to handle my pipes," he jokes, following up with a devilish grin.

I did a double look. Chris's mind ticks as he stares at me, wondering what I will say.

"You sure about that?" I question. Chris smirks, tilting his chin. He leans closer, eyes never leaving mine. He parts his lips slightly, about to say something. Then I see him remembering where we are.

"I want to apologize again for last time...the kiss."

I shrug, though I wasn't expecting him to say this, "We were both pretty drunk."

"...Yeah, but it shouldn't have happened. I almost wish it didn't. We could be really good friends.."

"We still can."

"You wanna be my friend?"

I smile at his child-like question. "As long I can keep touching your hair."

"I don't see a problem with that."

Smiling, I reach for a long curl. Chris lets me wrap it around my finger for a moment before leaning back. I watch as the curl loses its grip around my finger.

"My girlfriend is here," he tells me.

"Oh, Sorry..."

"It's fine. I just don't want..you know," Chris says, rolling his eyes.

"I get it." I don't know what else to say, but I give him a smile.

My smile quickly fades when he says goodbye and leaves my side. Hands shaking, I take a sip of the now cup of water. I don't know what's wrong with me. I know Chris is coming from a good place. He has a girlfriend. Why would he leave her for me?... A girl he met nearly a week ago. Did I even expect him to?

But I can't shake the feeling that men don't want to be "friends" with me unless they can fuck me. What the hell am I talking about? I sense Chris isn't like that. He seems genuine and honest.

My eyes scanned the area and saw Layne, Jerry, and Sean socializing with a couple of energetic girls. I'll fight all of them, the toxic side of me says.

Shaking my head at the thought, I wipe my sweaty palms on the cup, mixing the sweat with its' condensation. I feel Shana come back over to me.

"You okay?" Shana asks me.

"I want to go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 931 66
**Discontinued :( The year is 1993. Heroin addict Layne Staley of Seattle rock band Alice In Chains has just had the fear of God put into him followi...
5.8K 101 18
Layne is having a hard time after a break up. Jerry does what he thinks will cheer his friend up and sends an Escort friend of his, named Taryn, to h...
3.6K 70 16
ā€¢ā€¢ Eddie vedder ā—‹ ||"You're alive! You're fucking alive!"|| ||"you showed up?"|| ---- Charlotte Ament, Jeff aments little sister, was a sweet and nic...
2.3K 66 10
Casey has to make a decision. Will she choose Jerry or will it be Eddie? Can the two roommates fighting for her affections, remain friends? Made #1 i...