TEARS OF PRAGYA(completed)

De abhigya_1

no description peeps in to know more is about abhigya Mais

CAST AND TEASER
Beginning Of Her Tears
My Life Is Dark As My Sight
Who I This Angel?
Time Pass Too Fast When Life is Enjoyable.
Getting Her Father's Love
End Of Priya
New Chapter Of Her Life

Chapter One

416 23 3
De abhigya_1

It's early morning a couple is shown cuddling each other their face is shown it's sarla and Ram.

Good morning.
Said sarla giving him kiss and he replied with the same love.

I couldn't talk to you last night is priya.

What happen to her is she alright?

Yeah she's, there's nothing wrong, I told her about the baby and she's ready to carry.

WHAT?
Ram shout in shock.

Sarla this suppose to be done by stranger not your friend as for this I won't agree I want someone who will go far away after giving our baby to us.
Said Ram.

Awww my dear hubby is over thinking trust me priya is the best person we can choose for our baby you can trust her.

But sarla.

Come on hubby trust me please.

He agreed saying ok.

We'll start the process next week with the help of doctor neeha.

Aren't that too fast?
He asked with less interest.

What's going on Ram still don't you want her?

I do sure next week.
He left to washroom saying that.

Week later.
Am so happy you agreed to help me.

Don't say that because sarla don't forget we're best friends and bestfriends are there to help each other by any means.
Said priya.

Ok one more thing you're going to stay with us once the result comes out positive because I want to make sure you both are healthy .

As you wish.
Said priya and sarla smile and hug her.

Months later.
Priya came to stay with them as the result came out positive, Robin doesn't like her because it being a month she's staying with them and how she behaved when she's alone with Ram isn't good to him.
Robin see sarla going to the kitchen to make juice for priya and followed her.

Sarla ma'am I know my place in this house and I don't have any right to interfere in your personal life same time I know I've the right because more than a servant you value me as a brother and as a brother I've the right to advise my sister if she's doing the wrong thing and today am here as your brother please sister what you're doing is wrong I mean letting miss priya to stay here, I don't see her to be a good person please sister God time is the best you'll surely have your own child when the right time comes let her go it's not too late please.
Said Robin.

Robin why are you making me emotional I know you care for me and I understand your fears but trust me I know priya from childhood she can never betray me.
Said sarla taking the juice and leave with smile.

At the living room.
Sarla give the juices to priya and she drink it.
I hope your mind won't change after the baby comes to this world?
Said Ram.
there's no need to worry Mr Ram I'll give you both the baby exactly three after his or her birth and and you both shouldn't ever tell the baby am the mother and not sarla, maybe am her biological mom but I know sarla will be the best mom and am no one to the baby after or she will come to this world just an ordinary mom bestfriend..
Said priya.

I trust you that's why I brought you to this house there's no need of explaining yourself Ram stop asking her over and over again.
Said sarla little disturb and Ram shut his mouth.

I've one request.
Said priya.

Go on tell me.
Said sarla.

Many have started doubting my presence here and as days goes on we all know my baby bump will become visible and they'll begin to ask who's the father after all am not married so I was thinking to have a fake marriage with you and after the baby was born will again fake fight and divorce then I'll go away and give you both the baby.
Why are you both silent don't take me wrong I hope am making sense?
Said priya.

May you're right but I can't have that fake marriage with you am sorry because you know all the consequences I have no dream of having a second wife not even if it's to be fake.
Ram go from there saying this.

Sarla am sorry if what I said was wrong.
Said priya.

No priya I understand your point and I know it won't be easy to convince Ram but I'll try.
Said sarla and leave.

Later at night sarla do her best to convince Ram and he agreed all for their unborn baby after some days they get married sarla and Ram taking great care of priya as her date is nearing her mind started to change by the way Ram is pampering her in the name of his child, priya start wishing to be his wife forever Robin noticed this and feel bad for sarla but didn't say anything.

Nine months later priya give birth and they're all happy priya said something shocking both Ram and sarla.

Be careful and don't hurt my baby.
She said after sarla hold the child.

What the hell are you talking about? What did you mean by your baby?
Ram said getting angry.

Sorry I didn't mean to say that .
She said faking to be regretting sarla said it's ok.

Days passed Ram started getting busy and work priya start making sarla regret of making her carried their baby it's early in the morning now the baby is two months three weeks few days left for priya work to be complete sarla heard the baby crying in priya room and go calling her and realize she's in shower and take the baby trying to make her stop crying.

What have you done to my daughter? Why is she crying?
Said priya taking the baby from sarla.

What are you saying she's my daughter too and I was in my room when I heard her crying so I stopped whatever I was doing and came here for her.
Said sarla and was about to touch the baby but priya pushed her.
Awww tanu my princess I'll never leave you again please stop crying.
Said priya.
Sarla get shock this was witnessed by Robin and he look at sarla with I told you look.

What are you saying priya you're leaving next week right?
Asked sarla.

No am not leaving how can I leave my husband and my child ?

This question shock sarla and priya continue.
Am sorry sarla I can't leave this house and please stop coming close to my child I don't like how you always hold her have yours.
She felt her cheek hot for a moment.
Yes unexpected hand slap her even sarla is shock to see Ram there.
He take the baby and pushed her out harshly sarla hold her.

What are you doing Ram leave her.

Shut up sarla I know whatever going on in this house I'll take good care of my child I'll do whatever I can to keep my baby alive she can leave now am giving her 24hours to leave this house.
He said and leave with the baby.

THIS IS WHAT YOU WISH RIGHT? YOU WANT HIM TO THROW ME OUT OF THE HOUSE AND IT'S HAPPENING I HATE YOU SARLA, I HATE YOU.

priya stop what you're doing and listen to me.

NO I WON'T STOP ANYTHING WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU BROUGHT ME TO THIS HOUSE? THAT I'LL LEAVE MY CHILD NEVER YOU CAN GIVE BIRTH TO YOURS AND GIVE ME MY CHILD.

Sarla go from there thinking about her words .

Later at night the baby keep crying Ram had no choice so he give her to priya and warn her never to talk to sarla that way priya act to be regret again and Ram forgive her.

Ram came back to his Room sarla pretend to be asleep and crying silently thinking about priya words she began to pray.
O lord, do not rebuke me in your anger, nor chastened me in your hot displeasure.
Have mercy on me, o lord , for I am weak; o LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled; my soul also is greatly troubled.
But you, o God____how long?
Returned, o LORD deliver me! Save me for your mercies sake!for in death there is no remembrance of you; in the grave who will give you thanks?
I am weary with my groaning;
All night I make my bed swim;
I drench my couch with my tears.
My eye wastes away because of grief;
It grows old because of all my enemies.
Depart from me all you workers iniquity;
For the lord have heard the voice of my weeping.
The lord have heard my supplication;
The lord will receive my prayer.
Let all my enemies be ashamed and greatly troubled;
Let them turn back and be ashamed suddenly.
Oh LORD I need only one child nothing else.
She fell asleep after hours crying silently and praying

The next day priya act normal and apologize to sarla and they begin to leave a happy life.

Unexpected happened after two months sarla conceived shocking everyone including herself everyone is happy exclude priya whom not getting attention anymore even her daughter too because Ram is giving 24/7 attention and everything and Robin is so happy about that, priya start to think of a way to make Ram hers forever.

She went to one spiritual black man for help and he helped her by possessed her, he said whatever she plead will come true by touching that thing and for that she have to avoid her favorite thing which is swimming.

That so easy I can avoid swimming my whole life.
Said priya and the spiritual man said then she's safe, priya paid him and leave .

Priya get back home and Ram told her it's time to leave now tanu is five months and she's more closer to sarla.
Priya just touched Ram on his shoulder a please for him to love and accept her as his wife and treat sarla like her and it happened everything changed Ram started seeing sarla as curse priya became his legal partner Robin feel bad for sarla now she's in her seventh month need her husband badly but he doesn't even want to see her face.

HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY BABY I'LL TELL MY HUSBAND WHEN HE COMES BACK AND MAKE SURE HE'LL DEAL WITH YOU.
Said priya because sarla touch tanu while she was crying Robin pull sarla aside.

Oh so you call this thing that looks like an old poor woman from xyz village a baby?
Am waiting for few months to welcome the real baby angel then you'll know the difference between old woman and baby, a child who's is not even a year is already looks like an old woman.
I wonder why Ram sir keep spending money on this old lady looking like baby
Robin said pulling the baby forcefully from her laughing at his own words looking at little tanu and say grandma throwing her in air and catch her.
The baby start crying priya get angry and was about to slap Robin but he hold her hand and twist it.

Am not a servant to you priya don't ever rise your hand on me!
He said in warning tone.

Priya take tanu angrily and go from there.

I wished you listened to me earlier all these wouldn't have happened.
Said Robin.

Stop involving in my personal life what ever going on is none of your business and one more thing stop calling the baby grandma after all her presence bring luck to me.
Said sarla.

Ok ma'am am sorry.
Said Robin and think I'll call her by name only in your presence she'll always be my grandmother and leave pretending to be upset.

Later at night Ram came home and priya tell her everything she asked Ram to send sarla to the guest house and he did but sarla said nothing can't believe Ram sudden change that he listen to priya than her and giving her everything he suppose to give her.
He fired Robin for calling his daughter grandma.

I understand you have fired me but I won't fired myself.
Said Robin and it sounded funny for Ram and as it wasn't priya wish to make him get fired Ram just laughed and warned him not to call her baby grandma again.

Two months later sarla get labour pain at midnight she shout but get help from no one, she called Ram on phone but his phone was switched off she managed calling Robin who sleep the next room after hers at guest house.

Help her along with driver and take sarla to hospital she gives birth to baby girl in the morning sarla and Robin are no where to be found Ram asked the security and he told him of what happened at midnight for moment he came back to since and go to the hospital, he scold sarla for not waking him, he have a happy tears hugging his little princess.

Am so happy you still remember us.
Said sarla.

What are you saying?
Asked Ram and Robin tell him whatever he did to sarla.

How will I do that? It been years of waiting and finally she was pregnant how could I throw her out of my room and also give her guest room not even room after mine?
He questioned himself can't remember anything.

Trust me sarla I don't remember anything but am sorry.
He  said sitting beside her, Robin take the baby, Ram hug sarla and both cry in happiness Robin get happy.

Finally the real baby angel has arrived look how beautiful and cute she's, big difference between that grandmother at home.
He said kissing her forehead Ram asked who's grandma Robin laughed seeing sarla deadly glare and bite his tongue telling Ram nothing and change the conversation.

Sir I brought ma'am here I did a great job instead of thanking me you're here asking who's grandma.
He said pretending to be upset.

How smart he's.
Said sarla to herself and continued glaring at him while Robin ignored her.

Am sorry Mr Robin and thank you so much.
Said Ram

You're welcome sir I was just kidding I did my duty as a brother.

I know your bond with my wife isn't normal as every servant and madam but still I've to say thanks.
He said smiling as well as everyone Robin keep giving the little baby kisses Ram get jealous and take his baby sarla laugh seeing Robin face when Ram take the baby from him.

What made Ram came back to sense?

Will it last till when?

Precap:beginning of her tears.

See you soon with the next part.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24K 1.8K 26
This is an Abhigya short story...Peep in to see the play of destiny in abhigya's lives..
6.2K 599 4
AN ABHIGYA STORY WHERE HOW THEIR ONE LAST TIME BECAME THEIR LIFE TIME..
261K 11.7K 148
All about Pragya's Life and its twists... Just enjoy...😉
6.5K 1K 17
So this story basically revolves around two persons who are completely different from each other lets see.. Kya Hoga aage.