On the Negative Side ~payalgu...

By Payalgupta3012

A bond of blood and tears. A love of Tortures. ________________________ Drop spoiler #1 A love story of a wom... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1 : My past
Part 2 : New Scott
Part 4 : Harper?
Part 5 : His eyes!
Part 6 : An Angel
Part 7 : Messed up
Part 8 : Actually who?
Part 9 : A Paradise
Part 10 : To his Mansion
Part 11 : Into 90's
Part 12 : Mission
Part 13 : Kiss in Tensed
Part 14 : Full day date
Part 15 : Onto a mission
Part 16 : They? or You?
Part 17 : Scoldings
Part 18 : Addicted
Part 19 : Love or Work?
Part 20 : Power With Passion
Part 21 : Keep trying boys!
Part 22 : Perfect
Part 23 : End of Maria
Part 24 : What else I want?
Part 25 : Heart clench
Part 26 : Truth or lie?
Part 27 : Just a trust
Part 28 : Lingerie
Part 29 : All of Me
Part 30 : So many things
Part 31 : Mercilessly
Part 32 : Machine
Part 33 : Your eyes
Part 34 : Maybe last time
Part 35 : Proposal
Part 36 : Last day
Part 37 : Count of love
INTERMISSION
Part 38 : Sign of Mafias
Part 39 : In the name of Love
Part 40 : Painful Pleasure
Part 41 : The War Begins
Part 42 : Jealousy
Part 43 : Bloody Vengeance
Part 44 : Mafias do cry
Part 45 : Pain and Blood
Part 46 : Rage of Vengeance
Part 47 : A Promise

Part 3 : Date?

1.3K 110 27
By Payalgupta3012

Hayley's POV

4 PM

I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened my car's door hopping out from it. Closing door I looked at my ex school where I completed my school studies.

Today it was Diamond jubilee of this school, means 75 complete years of this school. It was fully decorated. I entered the school campus as all nostalgic moments came like flashback in my vision.

I guess I will meet my old friends too as they may have also got invitation.

"Hayley!!!"
I turned around to know who called me, when at next moment I was on ground and a female familiar warm figure upon me hugging me tightly.

"Missed you, girl!"
She chirped. I identified the voice and hugged her back with the same tight hold still laying on ground.

"Missed you too April."

"Baby, Why am I even here? Just to suffer."
Emma said with the tint of jealousy.

"Then you also join us."
I said.

"Ah no... I love my dress. Thank you."

We slowly get up and brushed our outfits and then looked at each other and laughed as we do without any reason. And got engulfed in a trio hug as tears flowed down.
April Kincaid and Emma Chen, my school time best friends.

We move towards the ground where the programme was going to held. While walking.

"After going to London, you totally forgot us no?"
April asked.

"I was busy but same you did, forgot me after going to foreign land."
I defended.

"Got engaged in career studies, Anyways but we will be in touch now OK?"

"I guess."
I said with a doubt because being friendly and close to me, they can be in danger, they don't know my real identity.

They looked at me with a suspicious look and before they could ask anything I heard Lily calling me.

"Nini!"
She came to me and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back. She calls me that Nini. I didn't like it at first but now I'm used to it. Breaking the hug she hugged April and Emma.

"You are looking too pretty, Lily."
April commented.

"Thank you. I have taken part in Couple dance competition."

"Oh who is your partner?"
April said in a teasing way.

Lily blushed and we all laughed.

"Hey!"
Here comes Daniel looking handsome as he is. He came and hugged me. I hugged him back.

Lily knows my friends as for some years when Lily was in junior classes, we were senior. But Daniel doesn't knows them as we were in college by then when he joined this school. I know him because he is my sister's boyfriend.

"He is my boyfriend and my dance partner too. Daniel Harper."
She introduced blushing.

"You are even faster than us. We couldn't got a single boyfriend till college days."
Emma teased.

"Let's go, program is going to start."
_________________________________

Program ended. Daniel and Lily have danced jazz and they did the best among all to be honest. Now they are in changing room. And we are here where we will find many of our classmates who has came.

Food stalls were also there. And it was looking like a night party. Came to a party after so long!

Earlier had parties with corpses and blood only.

We met many of our teachers and greeted them talking to each other. And now we sat around circular table.

"So what are you both doing?"
I asked.

"I am a secretary of the CEO of SW company. We just came here a month ago. My boss said suddenly that we are moving on to New York. I was super excited, I mean why not. It was my birth place and literally Australia didn't suited me... So yeah."

"That's amazing."

"I am going to open my own hospital here in New York with a partner who lives here only. Construction are going on. My dad is helping me in finance."
April said. She is doctor of category, I don't know because I was never interested in Biology.

"All the best."

"Hey Hayley, you have boyfriend?"

"No I don't."

"Oh same like me."
April said.

"Same here."
Emma said later.

"Can't believe Lily got so handsome boyfriend even before us."
April said.

"Right... Well I have crush on someone."
Emma said.

"What? Who?"
We both asked with curiosity.

"You both are my besties that's why I am saying... I have crush on... my boss."

"Really... Have you ever talked with him something like that?"
I asked.

"Ah no... He is very cold type. And he doesn't likes to talk to me unless it's professional. Not only me but every female employees... Many says that he loves a girl already."

"Who?"

"Don't know. Maybe its just a rumor but I guess it's not."

"And what makes you think like that?"
April asked.

"He never let anyone touch his phone but by chance I saw his wallpaper for a second. He was holding a girl on his back. I couldn't see that girl's face."

"Hey, she can be his sister also."

"That's the issue. He is the only child of his parents.... But he never take leaves, even work on Sundays. Never I felt like he is on date or something like that... except for past few days."

"What hayin past few days?"

"He is a workaholic generally but for past few days he is not into work. He goes somewhere. I don't know. I guess he came here for his love."

"Hey don't get sad. It's fine."
I said caressing his back palm and she nodded.

"No matter what... steal him."
April said and we all laughed and Emma smiled.

"Anyways, what do you do Hayley?"

"I am a kindergarten teacher."

"Oh of course you are A kIndErgaRteN teAchEr."
An irritated voice which I hate very much. I know who it is. I closed my eyes calming myself. My ex school mate. More probably a girl who was always jealous of me.

"Hayley what's your salary... I am sure it's low around 200-300 dollars a month. But your outfit is too expensive... You are really a thief... First stole my boyfriend and now outfits."

I lose my patience and stood up facing her.

"Listen Maria, First of all your boyfriend left you because he had crush on me. I even rejected his proposal as he was a big cheater. While dating you also he was with many girls... And about outfit, I own that kindergarten and also handles my dad business."
Tho I don't need to explain what business actually!

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Anyways But still I won't forgive you as my boyfriend left me because of you."

"Oh... But dear Maria In whole conversation, I didn't asked for forgiveness, did I?... Sorry but I am not sorry."

She was about to say something when the MC started announcing winner names. I ignored her and went to the nearby stage followed by April and Emma who gave her a glare of hatred.

MC announced Lily and Daniel's name as winners of dance competition. They went on stage and received their trophy from head master. I clicked their pics. Lily kissed the trophy and Daniel pecked Lily's forehead.

"I am getting jealous. I also want a forehead kiss from my boyfriend."
April said clapping for them.

"Honey you don't have one"
Emma teased.

"Neither you."
April argued.

"OK stop it guys."
___________________________________

April and Emma went home and I am here with my sister and her boyfriend in their room as we met after a long time, so we decided to talk.

"So how are your studies going on?"

"Good."

"Hey! talk about something else. Why only studies?"
Lily said.

"Like what?"
I asked taking sip from my wine and they took sip from their coke.

"Like... Tell me. Are you dating someone?" Daniel asked all of a sudden.

"Why? What happened?"

"Just tell Please."

"No I am not dating."

"Perfect... How about I make you meet a handsome, dashing man? Will you date him?"

"It depends."

"Oh! He is so charming and handsome. You are gonna love him."

"Who is this great, handsome, dashing man?"

"My brother. Adrian Harper."

"OK but why you want us to date?"

"Umm... Actually ah---"
He was hesitant.

"You leave it"
Lily cut him off and looked at me.

"Nini, actually. If you guys will date and if by chance you both end up marrying each other. Then our marriage is 100% sure. Dad can also not be a bother then. You know how possessive he is. You are allowed to date but I am not."

"So this is what you want?"

"Not only this Nini. How long will you stay single? Start dating."

"But---"
Samuel! What about him?

"Please! He is also single. Go on date with him. Please. He is so much in his work that I guess he will die single."
The couple requested a lot and I have to finally agree to them.

"OK fine. I will date him. But our marriage chance is low."

"Done done... Dan-dana-dan done. I believe you both will marry in future."
They sang in happiness and I chuckled.

Daniel is a very good boy. He respects me very much. I have found them dating a year ago when I came to meet Lily on her birthday to surprise her. But in her room I found a male figure blowing up balloons.

Thus they spill the tea, of their date. I am no one to stop Lily from loving but I need to check on the boy and to be honest Daniel showed his true self to me and impressed me.

Dad doesn't know about her younger daughter's dating as he never let me date any boy unless he is a fucking rich man like Samuel, then how will he let her younger daughter date to a boy who is a student and no fixed job yet.

He didn't know about Samuel also but if he had knew he wouldn't be a issue to it. Even, he would have praised me more to date him.

"OK so... Next week we are going to restaurant to celebrate our 2 years of relationship anniversary."

"Wow that's great."

"So you have to come because my brother will also come that day and I will make you both introduced."
Daniel said.

"OK OK!"

"Well Nini, How is Emerson oppa?"

"He is fine. Didn't talked to him for long... I guess I need to go. Bye."

I gave a last hug to both. Waving them a good bye I drove to my house.
____________________________________

"Dad where is Emerson? I couldn't find him in his room."

"He is on a mission."
Dad said casually flipping the channels on TV with a serious face.

"Mission? What's this mission that I don't know about?"

"Its a dangerous mission, so you shouldn't know about it. Go sleep. He will be back soon."

"Is he in danger?"

"No. The enemy doesn't know Emerson's face. He just knows me. I guess he is safe."

"You guess?"

"Hayley don't get worried. Go to your room. He will be fine.... And did you talk to Samuel?"

Without replying him I made my way towards my room. I am feeling scared for Emerson.
My phone rang indicating Samuel.

Sorry Samuel not in a mood to talk.
I ignored the call. And dig my face in pillow in worry.
__________________________________

Mafia V's POV

The gunshots voice filled my ears and I was leaning on to a big stone hiding myself from gun bullets.

I peeked over stone shooting 3 bullets which killed two man of our rival team. I don't know who this unknown enemy who started shooting us suddenly. I guess he is that new Scott.

Scotts has always been our rival. Since start.

It's good. I had my mask with me which hides my face but not eyes.

I again shoot at the enemy. Holy Shit! The gun is empty.

I saw another gun at some distance from here. I pace a run towards that gun. Bullets were showered on me but didn't touched me any as I had a steel plate hiding my figure.

I hold the gun as I approached it but at same time someone's leg was on that gun.

Looking up I found a man wearing a mask same like me. I guess he is the heir of Scott.

He kicked the gun throwing it at far and stood taking fighting position.

Oh! So he wants to have Armless fight. I also stood up and threw my blazer. Black shirt was hugging my torso. Opening few buttons I stood in fighting position as well.

We made run towards each other and had a good fight which made injured to both of us. In whole fight our mask was on. At last.

His arms were around my neck making me run out of air. I was trying hard to take off his grip when I heard a gunshot. And arms around me loosened.

I freed myself from him and he fell down. He was shot on his left shoulder by... Marshall did it.

I catch my breath and went to him and removed his mask to remember my enemy face.

His face scrunched in pain and he was tightly pressing his shoulder where the blood was shot.

I wiped the blood near my lips and took his phone to check who is he.

I smirked reading the name on the above content.

Arthur Scott
Our enemy

Of course he must be his heir. I called him.

"Hello Emerson. How was the mission?"

"Mission failed. Your son is here laying on ground bleeding. If you can save him, then come fast. I am sure you know where we are."

"Leave him Harper."

"Of course I will... No I mean I will kill your son but not that easily. I have seen his face. He is in danger now."

I declined the call and threw it on his a little alive body. New Scott!!!
I scoffed.

And made my way towards my car. I was also injured badly.

"Why didn't you kill him?"
Marshall asked me following me from back as we moved towards our car.

"His father didn't killed our father that easily... His father should feel the pain we felt. We will torture his heir to death but not literally to death... And I promise you, his child will be tortured by me very badly."

I smirked on imagining that man's figure on my torture chair all tied up.
_____________________________________

"Why don't you take care of yourself huh?"
Stefan Jones being my younger scolds me like my mother.

I hissed on sudden pin piercing my forehead cut. I was getting a stitch on my forearm by Stefan.

He was my junior in our Medical College. But we were besties. Mafia wasn't my aim at first place. When I was in college of medical final year, I dropped out of the college as my dad died, actually was murdered and took over mafia + weapons business.

But Stefan and I remained friends, he became a doctor and now is opening a hospital with a partner. He knows we are mafias still agreed to become our doctor, my personal doctor as injuries are common to me.

I will be very grateful to him forever as being a mafia's doctor can risk that doctor's life too still knowing this he agreed.

My eyes had glistened when he once said, "Adrian, if not me then who will treat your wounds. I am ready to take this risk but can't let you be in pain without any treatment." Thus he became my personal doctor.

"Slowly Stefan."

"You stop moving first of all."

He is a surgeon and good at his work. I was studying about gynecologist studies when in college. But couldn't become a doctor, which was my dream. I didn't want Daniel to have the same life. I wanted him to live his dreams.

That's why I didn't involved him in this Mafia shit. And he is unknown to it that his both elder brothers are mafia.

My phone rang indicating Daniel. I smiled and picked up my phone. Stefan giving me a glare.

"Hello Brother."

"Yeah say idiot."
I call him idiot teasing him but now he is used to it.

"You do remember I told you about that beautiful lady, my girlfriend's sister?"

"Oh yeah! what was her name?... Haze.. Helen ---ah---"

"It's Hayley."

"Yeah that."

"You forgot your future girlfriend name?"

"No actually---"

"Anyways she is coming on our 2nd Anniversary of our relationship next week and you also have to come and no excuses.... I would have made you meet up today itself but you made an excuse."

"I didn't. I really had an important wor---OW OUCH!"
I screamed as Stefan stitching completed giving me a stinging pain at last.

"Are you OK?"

"Oh yeah, I am"
I lied, it was paining.

Stefan and I shared a moment glaring at each other.

"OK then, come next week OK? I am sure you will love this lady... If only I was of her age..."
"What did you say?"

I heard Lily's angry voice from back and call declined. And I laughed...

Who is this Hayley? The way Daniel describes her. I feel she must be beautiful by heart and looks both.

Enough of single years. If I found this girl my type. I will surely date her.
__________________________________

Author is here.

Hello lovelies...
3025 words

Remember to drop a vote and your feedback before moving on to next part.

Please tell me, how is the story and are you liking it?
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 12.1K 24
𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 ✅ [ Under Editing ] 🌸𝙺𝚃𝙷 𝚇 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁🌸 Cover credits : @pearlfics { Thank you 🥰} ❝𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 37.1K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
204K 6.5K 25
It's hard to be a second choice. ~Short story~ "Completed"
578K 26.7K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...