New King (Jikook) ✓

By chaos0141

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~ "YOU- wait.....you really don't know who I am?" "Of course I know who you are......... Your... More

𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒
𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝒉𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WWH❤️🥳😉💅
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
HAPPY BIRTHDAY V❤️🥳👑
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI💕❤️✨🎉🥳
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGA 🥳❤️💕
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝒉𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
~ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ~
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN💜🎉👨🏻‍🚀🥳
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝒉𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
New book
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI❤️✨
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡
happy birthday Suga❤️🎉🎁🍀
𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦

𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

1.3K 102 6
By chaos0141

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

"Your Majesty, your parents are coming back next month. They expect you to choose a bride till then."

"I think I'm fully capable to manage kingdom by myself till I decide to marry someone." Young king just closed his eyes, not wanting to go through this conversation over and over again.

"But it could be nice to have pretty woman by your side. What about princess Eunbi?" One member of council said while other members nodded or hummed in agreement.

"No." King said with straight face.

"And what about-"

"I thought I made myself clear. By no I meant no." Jungkook said with low voice, glaring at council.

"But-"

"I didn't asked for your opinion, did I councillor Kim?" Jungkook stood up from throne and everyone immediately bowed 90°.

"I apologize for my behaviour Your Majesty." Old councillor was mumbling under his silver beard.

"If that's everything, you all may be excused." King said while walking down the stairs and down the hall past the council where everyone were still bowing.

👑

"I said I'm fine." Jimin said and pushed king back softly who was pouting, looking like a sad puppy.

"But you're still not fully recovered. What if you'll feel weak and faint somewhere in the middle of the forest and-" Before younger could continue, there was a small hand over his mouth.

"Stop it already please. I'll be fine." Jimin said softly, removing his hand, ruffling king's long hair.

Jimin stood in front of mirror, tying his robe. Then there were two strong arms around his waist, hard chest pressed against his back and chin rested on his shoulder.

Smaller sighed looking back at younger through the mirror. Jungkook was staring right back with wrinkles on his forehead as he was frowning.

"Then can I go with you?" King asked with excitement.

"No."

"But why not?"

"Because there will be so much work to do and I wouldn't have time on you and then you would be annoyed..... And you know what? If you continue to argue with me I will kick that royal butt of yours." Jimin raised his eyebrows at younger who laughed awkwardly mumbling soft 'sorry'.

They stood there like that for few minutes, comfortable atmosphere around them. They relaxed into hug, calm in each other's arms.

Suddenly Jungkook started spreading butterfly kisses on Jimin's nape. Jimin's knees almost gave up because of soft lips on his skin. Jungkook noticed it and his hold got firmer.

He melted into Jungkook's chest, gripping on younger's forearms as his breathing got heavier. Then Jungkook pulled away and hid his face into Jimin's bare shoulders which had now slightly visible red marks on it.

Jimin breathed heavily for few seconds before he started chuckling as Jungkook hugged him tighter and snuggled his nose into Jimin's neck.

"Oh god. Where did you learn that, hmm?" Jimin asked turning his head a little while king whined in response.

"Oh so now you're acting all shy huh?" Jimin was now giggling fluffy ball, turning around in younger's embrace placing his hands on Jungkook's cheeks, kissing king's temple then forehead then one cheek and then other cheek.

"I'll miss you." Jungkook said with little frown, caressing Jimin's hands that were still gently holding his cheeks.

"I'll miss you too. Take care of yourself, okay?" Jimin smiled while Jungkook nodded, looking like a sad puppy.

Jimin for the last time got on his tiptoes and kissed king's forehead before stepping back, smiling at younger, closing his eyes and disappearing into thin white smoke.

Jungkook sighed, looking out of the window towards the forest with a soft smile on his lips.

👑

Jungkook was eating his breakfast when a servant came in his chamber and handed him a letter. He recognised her, she was a granddaughter of his mother's handmaid. Jungkook thanked the young girl with a smile. The girl blushed and bowed before walking out.

Jungkook chuckled to himself before opening the letter. It was from princess Celeste, she gave a birth to a little boy and named him Kai. After she and James got approval from her parents, they got married and moved to the smaller residence in the different town. Now they are inviting Jungkook to the welcoming ball that is happening next week.

Jungkook laughed silently before finishing breakfast and walking out of his chamber.

He walked to the library with Taehyung trailing behind him. He sat in the corner of the room near the window, took out his sketchbook, excused Taehyung before he starting sketching the first thing that got on his mind.

After many minutes he examined his drawing and realized that he drew Jimin.

Those big eyes, cute nose, full lips.... Jungkook sighed and looked out of the window at the cloudy sky.

They haven't seen each other in almost two weeks and king was missing older too much for his own liking. He wants to visit smaller so bad but he still have some meetings with council and administrators. So he just have to wait for few more days.

He sighed once again, laying his head on his arms, looking out of the window feeling more relaxed. He's been stressed for these past days.

Council is putting so much pressure on him for not getting married and they keep talking about him behind his back abou how he's being irresponsible about the kingdom and that he's still a spoiled brat who thinks he can do anything he wants and etc.

Jungkook is trying to ignore it but it's getting more and more on his nerves. He just wants to disappear and take a break from everything. He just wants to stop being king and feel like a normal human being who is not expected to act perfect all the time.

He just wants to feel free.... And that's how he feels when he's with Jimin.

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

Hello!!!
I am so so so so sorry for late update.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Don't forget to share your thoughts about it !
Bye,
Vi✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 1.3K 24
In a kingdom led by the formidable King Jeon Jungkook and graced by the benevolent presence of concubine Park Jimin, fate orchestrated an unexpected...
2.2K 66 25
Hope has all the love and affection from Mikaelson, no one will be able to touch Hope Mikaelson, but there is a story where Hope Mikaelson has a twin...
192K 7.6K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
184K 11.5K 84
Plot: Jimin has been living in a post-apocalyptic world, fighting off zombies threatening to overtake his sanctuary ever since he can remember. But o...