HEX - Uprising - HermitCraft...

By trans-sunflowrs

He was tired. Tired of how his family got the spotlight, how he was cast aside. So, to combat that, he became... More

Information
disclaimer <3
Prologue
Chapter 2; Some Like the Villain.
Chapter 3; And Some Have No Preference.
Chapter 4; That Mother Fucker.
Chapter 5; FlashBack I
Chapter 6; Teaming Up
Chapter 7; Regret?
Chapter 8; Family Dinner.
Chapter 9; Normality
Chapter 10; The Park, 4 AM Thoughts, and a Realization
Chapter 11; Midnight chaos with a sprinkle of gay
Chapter 12; Realizing A Mistake, Fixing It, and Happy News (From Grian)
Chapter 13; New Hires
Chapter 14; Halloween Night (And, a k i s s)
Chapter 14.5; Aftermath
Question.
Chapter 15; The Job
Chapter 16; Oh shit oh shit oh shit.
oneshot based on this book - necromancy!grian edition.
Chapter 17; I.D.I.O.T.S (important A/N at the end)
Chapter 18; A New Normal.
Epilogue + Note

Chapter 1; Not Everyone Likes the Hero,

141 11 23
By trans-sunflowrs

[Xemon POV]

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Oh how much that quote applies to me right now. I've just debuted as a villain, and of course, the first thing X did was try to stop me.

I'm tired of being on the sidelines, watching as my family got all of the glory. 

And it was my fucking turn to make a change. 

Today I'm having a second attack on the city. I know the 'patrol' routes like the back of my hand, so I'm starting downtown. 

After fixing the chain around my arms and back, I believe I'm ready to head out. Sure, the chain is an impractical weapon, if you haven't trained with it. 

And luckily, when I was trying to be just like my family, to fit into the mold, I trained with the chain. 

And, since my debut, quite a few people have requested interviews with my family. 

It's quite funny honestly, seeing my Dads on live television learn of how I'm now a villain, the true hurt in their eyes. 

My phone blew up shortly after. Quite literally. Oh, how I hate security features.

If I'm right, I can get the plans from that one high-tech 'Lab' that designs most everything for heroes. 

It's disguised as an antique store, but I know my way around the place. And if I get the plans, the attention will finally be on me. For once in my entire fucking life, I won't be overshadowed by someone else.

----------------------

gah, I love this plot so much. 

I have little planned for this book, besides;

-rivalry between Hels/Xemon

-Xemon: oh aether I never realized how hot he is what the fuck

and

-Xemon and Hels become villain duo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 85 45
" Why ? " I asked as tears fell from my eyes once again because of him . " Why not ? " He answered in an arrogant tone before walking away from me . ...
61.7K 2.1K 15
✦ Complete ✦ !DISCLAIMER I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HERMITCRAFT! me mixing three universes into one. bare with me here. Grian has already had a traumatic...
1K 61 17
yet another new story that starts with enthusiasm and fizzles out and goes silent for 7 years because i hate myself. MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING!! this w...
14.5K 1K 25
Many people have secrets. Most of them were something... reasonable. Something that someone else can relate to, if you look deep enough. Xanthus was...