HEX - Uprising - HermitCraft...

By trans-sunflowrs

He was tired. Tired of how his family got the spotlight, how he was cast aside. So, to combat that, he became... More

Information
disclaimer <3
Chapter 1; Not Everyone Likes the Hero,
Chapter 2; Some Like the Villain.
Chapter 3; And Some Have No Preference.
Chapter 4; That Mother Fucker.
Chapter 5; FlashBack I
Chapter 6; Teaming Up
Chapter 7; Regret?
Chapter 8; Family Dinner.
Chapter 9; Normality
Chapter 10; The Park, 4 AM Thoughts, and a Realization
Chapter 11; Midnight chaos with a sprinkle of gay
Chapter 12; Realizing A Mistake, Fixing It, and Happy News (From Grian)
Chapter 13; New Hires
Chapter 14; Halloween Night (And, a k i s s)
Chapter 14.5; Aftermath
Question.
Chapter 15; The Job
Chapter 16; Oh shit oh shit oh shit.
oneshot based on this book - necromancy!grian edition.
Chapter 17; I.D.I.O.T.S (important A/N at the end)
Chapter 18; A New Normal.
Epilogue + Note

Prologue

126 11 0
By trans-sunflowrs

"You don't know what you're doing... You can't become a villain! You'd be just as successful as Dad, Pa and I!"

The white-haired male turned away from his twin, scoffing. "I'd tried for years to be just as liked as you all. Now it's my turn to steal the show."

"But---"

"Shut it. I've never gotten anything but pity from you, and now I never see you. This is MY decision! You've ALWAYS stopped me from CHOOSING for MYSELF." He snapped, turning towards him.

"Xisuma. I'm never going to conform, and I've already moved out. You can't change my choices. Goodbye, brother.

Walking away, the white-haired male flipped 'Xisuma' off, laughing quietly to himself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.1K 34
(Male!Various x Male! Villain! Reader) Brought up by anger and pain, one boy seeks out his revenge. Suffering while in the dark was all he's ever kno...
59.1K 2.3K 38
Evil Xisuma is released from The Void after being banished into the black abyss two years before. Now he's back in Hermitcraft, and the Hermits don't...
354K 25K 94
-Temporary Hiatus- Just another Villain x Hero story. Bleedingshade, Just a regular Villain, Heartless and a monster. . . Or so says the media. Maybe...
6.3K 62 45
" Why ? " I asked as tears fell from my eyes once again because of him . " Why not ? " He answered in an arrogant tone before walking away from me . ...