Until Death Do Us Part || Hun...

By bobbcat776

(Y/n) (L/n), the dedicated pupil of a powerful witch and the head student of the beastkeeping track at Hexsid... More

1 ~ Ruthless Foolery
2 ~ But This Is My Home
3 ~ Little Miss Prodigy
4 ~ Easy A
5 ~ Classic
6 ~ Silver Linings
7 ~ I've Been Having Dreams
8 ~ Splashing In A Summer Stream
9 ~ Trip and I Fall In
10 ~ I Wanted It To Happen
11 ~ My Body Turns To Ice
12 ~ Crushing Weight Of Paradise
13 ~ Solid Block Of Gold
14 ~ Lying In The Cold
15 ~ I Feel Right At Home
17 ~ How Enchanting
18 ~ You're Kidding, Right?
19 ~ And I Would Walk 500 Miles
20~ And I Would Walk 500 More...
21 ~ That's Ludicrous!
22 ~ It's You...
23 ~ I Promise
24 ~ Failing Raid
25 ~ The Agony of a Witch
26 ~ She Deserves It
27 ~ Setting Sail
28 ~ Going Behind His Back
29 ~ Hunting Down a Remedy
30 ~ Running Up The Streets
31 ~ Please
32 ~ Thank You
33 ~ Following Down Stream
34 ~ Everyone Has A Use
35 ~ I'll Be Useful
36 ~ A Violent Rematch
37 ~ Healing
38 ~ Fallen Down
39 ~ Lilith
40 ~ Any Sport
41 ~ Feeling Hollow
42 ~ Memories Best Left Forgotten
43 ~ We Need To Go Deeper
44 ~ The Soldier
45 ~ I'm Home
46 ~ Run
47 ~ Where Do We Go?
48 ~ A Labyrinth With No Exit
49 ~ Train of Thought
50 ~ Cloudy Horizons
51 ~ Seven Feet Over Head
52 ~ The Night The Sky Turned Red
53 ~ Home?
54 ~ A Witch Hunter and His Lover
55 ~ Something To Pass The Time
56 ~ What's The Matter, Witch Hunter?
57 ~ Found You
58 ~ Trick or Treat
59 ~ To Lose A Friend
60 ~ Yet To Find Another
61 ~ Safe Haven?
62 ~ It's Okay
63 ~ Nightmarish Visions
64 ~ Their Happily Ever After
65 ~ So He IS Good With Kids...

16 ~ Nifty Preperations

6.3K 218 157
By bobbcat776

It feels like I should know who you are. But I don't.

——————————————————————

A week went by. It was Grom night.

"Alright, partner. What's the plan?" (Y/n) questioned, walking alongside Hunter as they made their way through the castle halls.

"Well. The Owl Lady will have all of her focus on Grom. And, from what I heard, her kid is Grom queen, so while she's focussed on that, we ambush her."

(Y/n) nodded.

"Now, do you have your outfit?"

"Outfit?"

"Yes. Outfit." Hunter replied as they entered his room. He walked over to his closet and brought out a brown suit jacket and brown dress pants with a white undershirt. Oh, and don't forget the grey tie, really pulling together the tired, middle aged-business man look.

"Let's talk about your outfit first." (Y/n) crossed her arms as Hunter walked into the closet and changed into his Grom outfit.

"What about it?" He peeked his head out, "It's great! ...Right?"

"Hunter, buddy. My partner pal. You know I love you. But that.. that outfit... it uh."

Everything was oversized. Not in a fashionable way.

"It what." Hunter narrowed his eyes.

"Uh... the uh, color doesn't match your.. eyes..? Here-" (Y/n) moved him to the side and looked through his closet.
She pulled out an ensemble of black apparel. "Here." She handed it to him.

(Art by Dana Terrace)

"This is.. surprisingly better."

"The hell you mean surprisingly??" (Y/n) rolled her eyes with a grin.

"Hey, I haven't seen your outfit Miss Fashionista." He pouted with a scrunched up face.

"See now. That's just the thing, I didn't think we'd be dressing up."

"Oh, so you thought we'd just walk in there, armor and all, and not be noticed."

"Okay, I didn't think that far ahead."

"Clearly." He stared at (Y/n), holding back a smile.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, "Fine. Lemme see if I have something." She grumbled, leaving his room.

Hunter waited until he heard a knock on his door. He opened it and his eyes widened.

(Y/n) wore a simple dress that brought out her figure, beautifully.

"Yeah, I hate it too." She grumbled, seeing Hunter's reaction.

"No, I-.. you look.. nice. Um." He stuttered as he felt his cheeks warm.

The dress was black with accents of blue, matching and complimenting Hunter's outfit.

"It's beautiful. You're beautiful. I MEAN-"

"Thanks, handsome." (Y/n) teased with a wink. "Now hurry, the sun's already setting, we should get to Grom at the same time as everybody else to not draw attention to ourselves."

Hunter nodded, his blushing cheeks beginning to fade, "Wait, but won't some of your classmates recognize you?"

"Yes, that's why we gotta hurry and blend into the sea of people! C'mon,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 969 16
[DISCONTINUED] You are y/n, a young and mysterious witch, who serves Emperor Belos as a member of the Abomination coven. However, you hold a secret...
34.8K 1.2K 27
(Completed) Gifted with abilities that fit no coven, and a butt-load of unluckiness, you are determined to be noticed by the emperor. You try everyth...
11.5K 565 12
After the golden guard has a small encounter with the Blight's son, he approaches his uncle with an idea that was completely unrelated to the encount...
38.8K 834 88
This Hunter toh x shy!female!human!reader headcanons and imagines I requested! 💖 Credits to @writingficsblog (Tumblr blog) is who writing on my TOH...