Just A Friend | Dnf

Av basicinstinctnovels

Two best friends, Dream and George, are physically separated by thousands of miles, and are connected only by... Mer

chapter one: sore throats-lonely hearts
chapter two: the discord podcast quiz
chapter three: i dreamed a dream
chapter four: a parting gift
chapter five: he's here
chapter six: dream team dinner
chapter seven: feelings
chapter eight: crash and learn
chapter nine: in this moment
chapter ten: caution signs
chapter eleven: fortune teller
chapter twelve: caught
chapter thirteen: a break
chapter fourteen: hotel room (part one)
chapter sixteen: the twitter post
chapter seventeen: damage control
chapter eighteen: possessions
chapter nineteen: date night
chapter twenty: don't be a hero
chapter twenty-one: voice memos
chapter twenty-two: not enough
chapter twenty-three: the rage room
chapter twenty-four: changes
the final chapter

chapter fifteen: hotel room (part two)

2.2K 54 33
Av basicinstinctnovels

!CONTENT WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC AND MATURE CONTENT (sexually explicit scenes, sexually explicit language)

read story description for full list of content warnings (cw) and trigger warnings (tw)

George joined me on the hotel bed, the dim lights in the room reflecting tiny glimmers of water droplets still on his skin from the shower we just got out of.

George climbed into my lap, as I leaned forward to close the space between our bodies.

I dragged my tongue across the parting in George's mouth, then connected our lips desperately. I kept my lips on his until he backed his head out, catching his breath.

"I'm all prepped...and I have condoms in the nightstand, too." George said, between breathless kisses.

I worked at his neck, nibbling his skin in small bites, then immediately kissing the areas that I had bitten. George tilted his neck to the side to let me make more of a mark on his skin.

"Dream...Condoms?" George repeated himself.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." I said, pulling away from George's neck.

George watched with ravenous eyes as I reached over to the nightstand, pulling several condoms out of the box that he had brought to the hotel.

George laughed. "God, how long are we going for tonight?" He joked. "Do we really need that many condoms?"

I shrugged, kissing his collar bone gently then rolling the condom on.

"I've never, um...done any anal stuff before? Not even on myself." George said, his face blushing a light pink.

"Why don't you lay down?" I said.

George did as I said, laying down and bringing his knees the closest he could towards his belly.

"You have to do it to yourself first, so you can know what it's like- that way you know what feels good and what doesn't." I said.

I comforted him by rubbing his arms for a few seconds, then backed away to give him a little space.

"You're okay, George...relax your body." I reassured him.

"You're gonna sit there and watch me? I mean, I don't care if you do, but...you're not gonna be bored?" George asked.

I looked down at George's fingers, one of which had already started rubbing at his asshole in slow circles.

I scoffed. "Bored?" I shook my head. "You're insane, George. I love watching you."

I stared at George as his body now relaxed, closing his eyes as he put one finger into his asshole. 

He kept the finger still inside of his body for a few seconds, then began to move it in and out in steady motions. He eventually added a second finger, then a third- his body softening each time his fingers were all the way in.

I saw how he adjusted his fingers after a minute of fucking himself. He allowed his knuckles to curl up slightly, creating a curve to his fingers that must have felt better than his fingers going in straight.

I noticed as his dick became harder and harder with each passing moment, and a stringy precum started to form at his tip.

After a few minutes, George took his fingers out of his ass, letting his legs rest back down onto the bed.

George opened his eyes, meeting his eyesight with mine.

"I could do that all night." He said, looking up at me with his gorgeous brown eyes.

I chuckled. "I know, handsome. Whatever you want."

George bit his lip, looking at me with his head tilted down as if he was so shy and innocent all of the sudden- which we both knew wasn't true.

"I want you." George said.

I got butterflies as George said that. His meaningful words replayed in my head in that adorable British accent of his that melted me every time he spoke.

"I'm here. I'm yours." I replied.

I got on top of George, grinding my hips onto his body as we made out. George grabbed a fistful of my thick hair in between his fingers, tugging lightly.

I kissed George's skin from head to toe- just as I had done in the shower minutes earlier, and then I brought my mouth up to where he really wanted it the most.

I licked just to the right of his dick, then to the left, then finally my tongue landed directly on his dick. I swirled my tongue all the way around it, taking in the taste of his clean, tender skin along with the lingering smell of his rich body wash.

My head bobbed up and down on his cock, stroking it as I hollowed by cheeks out and sucked in with my mouth to create pressure. I slipped George's cock out of my mouth for a second, taking a breather and checking in on him.

"You like that?" I asked him.

"Yes. Oh my god, Dream..." George whispered, his belly moving up and down quickly in short, shallow breaths so he could focus on controlling his arousal.

"Ready?" I asked.

I brought my face back up to hover over George's, and he nodded at me in approval.

"I'll go slow, you tell me what feels good." I said to him.

I lined my cock up with his ass, pushing the back of his thighs up and out of the way. George got the hint, gripping onto the back of his legs and pulling them up towards his tummy so I had better access to him.

I pushed in slowly, expecting George to tell me to stop after the first pump, but he instead just let out a soft whine.

George gripped at my wrists that were right next to either of his shoulders, squeezing them tightly.

"Keep going." George whispered, not wanting to wait for his body to adjust to my dick inside him.

I listened to what he said, pulling out halfway then thrusting back in. With each thrust I added more force and went slightly faster.

George seemed to be enjoying himself as I leaned down to his face and made out with him while we fucked.

I was so caught up in the kiss that I almost didn't realize George had taken a pillow from next to him on the bed and placed it underneath his lower back. This allowed his ass to be tilted up more, and it meant my dick was now hitting his prostate at an angle- similar to earlier how he had curved his fingers inside of himself to feel more pleasure.

The first thrust I did with the pillow positioned under him was indescribable. I know it felt a million times better for George, too, because his sounds picked up- letting them not only be just breathy noises, but instead loud, vocalized moans now.

"Right there, Dream. But g-go faster." George said, wrapping his arms around my neck and bringing the upper half of my body closer to his own body.

My stomach was now pressed up fully against George's dick, meshing it between our bodies as we fucked. This elevated the sensation for George, as I could feel his cock starting to throb against the flesh of my lower stomach.

The combination of the skin-to-skin contact on George's dick and my cock thrusting inside his body proved to be the winner combination, as George pulled my head to the side to whisper into my ear:

"You're doing so good...I'm gonna cum."

With a few more thrusts, I looked down to see a warm liquid shoot across George's bare stomach as his body convulsed with the waves of his orgasm.

I came seconds later, taking the condom off as I pulled my dick out of George's body, finishing in the same spot on George's stomach where he had came just seconds earlier.

I stroked George's dick a few times, making sure he had finished completely, then did the same to my own dick.

I climbed off George's body, laying down on the bed next to him, with the sides of our bodies touching just slightly.

George steadied his breath then got up from the bed slowly, being careful not to leave any traces of our sex life on the hotel carpet.

George cleaned himself up in the bathroom, then smiled warmly at me as he walked back towards the bed.

I couldn't help but remind myself that his body was on full display for me and me only in this moment. I kept my eyes locked with his as he climbed into bed next to me.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for that to happen?" I asked him softly.

"Mm?" George responded, tracing his fingertips from one freckle to another on my upper thigh.

"Years...Literal years." I replied, my eyesight tracking the gentle movements of his fingers on my flushed skin.

George said nothing in response, but he didn't need to. Maybe it was better that he didn't, so I could just spill all my emotions out right now.

I took in a deep breath. "All the times I had to hold myself back from...doing just about anything with you. I refrained from complimenting you, because I didn't know how you felt about me, and I thought you'd take it the wrong way. I held back from talking about guys I had crushes on, or male celebrities I thought were hot, cuz I figured you just couldn't relate, and you'd be uncomfortable hearing about that stuff."

I laughed, and George looked down at me and smiled. "I was thinking of flying out to you, too, a few months ago. I was gonna wait 'til Sap left London, then surprise you. But I thought maybe you'd feel weird about having me stay over your apartment, sleeping on your couch..."

"I think you'd like London." George said, dropping his back onto the bed, laying and staring up at the ceiling now.

I joined him in gazing at the ceiling- it was as if we both had an imaginary night sky above us.

"You think so?" I replied, pulling the thin top sheet over both of us.

"Yeah. It's fast-paced, has a lot of history, good food...you'd always be welcomed." George said, allowing his eyes to close in drowsiness.

"I keep forgetting you still legally have your place in London. Like, you didn't completely move to Florida, technically." I said, turning my head to the side to admire George while he didn't know I was looking.

"Mhmm." George replied, pulling the bedsheet further up onto his chest.

"You love your place in London." I said, snuggling up next to him and resting my head carefully on his shoulder.

"I do." George said quietly.

I could tell he was getting tired and probably wanted some rest after the long night we had, so I got straight to the point.

"Are you planning on moving back to London? Like, are you homesick or something?" I asked, keeping my head pressed against his shoulder.

I could see his peripheral vision eyeing me, and felt his body tense up slightly at my question.

"What makes you ask that?" George wondered.

I wanted to know what was going through his mind right now. I wish I could open up a door in his brain, get out the information I needed, then close the door as if nothing had happened.

"Why else would you keep half your stuff in London if you didn't plan on moving back there sometime soon?" I asked.

George was silent for a split second, carefully crafting his answer...or creating suspense on purpose in order to make me lose my mind. I don't know which I'd prefer.

"It's just nice to have...somewhere else, you know? A place that's mine." George decided.

"The Dream Team House is yours, though. You don't feel at home there?" I asked.

It would really upset me if George said that he felt like the odd one out back at our house, because I did all I could to make him feel comfortable there. We kept the house really clean, he brought some things from London to have as keepsakes, we bought him very expensive, fuzzy bedding, we included him in everything we do...

"I do feel at home there, of course, Dream. It's just nice to have somewhere else that's all mine. Somewhere I can travel to when-" He cleared his throat. "If I need to get away."

I said nothing, because honestly he was scaring me a little right now and I didn't know what to say, yet he kept talking.

"It's like a vacation house, right? Kinda like Lisa's house that we stayed at here. She has her own home that she lives in day-to-day, then she has her vacation house for when she wants a change of scenery." George clarified.

I fake-yawned, the biggest and possibly most convincing fake yawn I've ever fibbed in my life. 

Anything to keep George's confusing words inside his pretty little mouth right now.

I will not let my anxiety ruin this night. Nothing George said was alarming. He likes living with me and Sap, he said so himself. He's just using his London place as a...as a storage unit, practically.

"You sleepy, baby?" George asked, yawning right after me.

I nodded, cuddling my way even closer to his body- my nose nestled in the crook of his neck, both my arms wrapped tightly around one of his arms- like a koala clinging to a branch. I need to lay with him like this so he doesn't go back to London: not tonight, not ever.

"Goodnight, George." I said, allowing my eyes to succumb to sleep.

George giggled at how clingy I was being- how close I was holding onto him with an unforgettable grip.

But he was absolutely unaware of how he had heightened my insecurities within this relationship with just a few words.

___

The next morning, we awoke to Sapnap banging loudly on our hotel door, insisting we let him in. Except, it wasn't morning- technically it was 1 pm, and apparently the cleaning woman was very upset that we hadn't checked out yet.

" 'Checkout was at noon! Tell your little friends that!' God, I've never been more scared of an old housekeeper lady who's probably not even five feet tall...she was scary, dude." Sapnap said.

George laughed at Sapnap, rubbing his eyes to wake himself up.

"I'm also just glad you guys have clothes on. I didn't wanna walk into a sex dungeon this morning." Sapnap said sarcastically.

"We both put clothes on in the middle of the night, at like 4 am. I forgot how freezing hotel rooms are." I said, hopping back into bed under the covers.

"Please stop. I now need three to five business days to get the mental picture of you two sleeping naked next to each other permanently erased from my head." Sapnap said, looking at both of us disgustedly.

"Want me to give you a recap of what happened before we went to bed last night?" George joked, teasing Sapnap.

"I would rather have the cleaning lady punch me multiple times in the face. Let's go." Sapnap said, clapping his hands several times to signal to us that he wanted to leave ASAP.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

54.2K 2.9K 22
George and Clay had known each other since they were incredibly young. Their friendship was indescribable, it was like they were tied together and wo...
125K 4.2K 20
George, Dream and Sapnap are finally meeting up, but Dream soon realises something is completely wrong. What is George hiding? Why is he wearing thos...
16.1K 340 16
Their hearts ached being apart, and melted when they were together. With George's daring, dark past, could he make it through to the future? ~Things...
88.2K 2.9K 28
best friends that met over a game called minecraft. and they will always be nothing more than best friends, right? dreamnotfound soulmate au completed