Few and Far Between (Gojo x F...

By blancocloud888

You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the... More

A/n
Birthday Intervention
New Student
Cursed Tools
Kin Jewels
Coalesce
Saved By the Bell
Habitation
Hungry
Not Welcome
Neoteric
Kent, Amari, Elliot's profiles
Nobara Isn't An Idiot
Boys
Girls
Breakfast
Lotus - Azalea
Pro Tem Solo
Healing
Meeting Sukuna Ryomen
Y/n's House
Aboriginal
Deduction
Recur
The Roast Session
An Experience
You Better Watch Out
The Audacity
Keep Going
Unfettered
Xerces
Close
A Night to Remember
It Takes Two
Next Level
Extreme Games
Troublemaker
Closer
The More You Know
Not Over Yet
Sukuna the Menace
Behind
This Day
Tricks and Treats
Second times a charm
Where Is My Mind
Interested
As Promised
Turning Out
Assurance
A/N
Spill
Rejected
Wake Me Up
The Favorite
Yoru
Sea Urchin
Old School

Finish What You Start

163 11 57
By blancocloud888

The strident noises blared ambiently around you. The sounds blurred together with the distant chatter and the adjacent chatter. The cold metal under your thighs wasn't the only thing that kept you wide awake.

It's just a dream

Someone was gently petting your hair, you didn't really care to figure who could be doing the action, you were out of it. The brisk night, you could feel it on your legs that dangled over the pavement by a few inches, but your upper body felt warm.

Did someone put a blanket over me? Probably just to make sure I'm okay.

I can't walk, I can move but I don't want to. What is happening....

Nobara's okay, right? Why wouldn't she be, I think that's her next to me? Or maybe Ita? Or Megumi? I don't know.

You mustered up the energy and focus you had left in your body to turn your head towards the person sitting next to you. Shooting them a weak smile as you looked at them. Wet..their face is wet. Your face is...wet. It feels wet.

I washed my face right? Or is it raining?

You looked up at the sky. No rain...

You brought your cold fingers up to your cheek. "Gojo?" You called out to him.

"Y/n, don't ever do that again when I'm not here with you! You could've really gotten hurt."

"Do what Gojo?"

"Oh no, you're starting to do it aren't you?" He turned and walked away, You pushed yourself off of where you were seated and even though you felt like you could faint at any second, you made an effort to take a few steps toward the white-haired man in front of you. Your vision wasn't fully focused but you could tell it was him. Upon hearing your shuffling behind him he turned around and immediately pulled you close to him. You closed your eyes.

I don't even have the energy to push him away, no matter how much he's annoyed me in the past. I need to feel someone else's touch to give me a reality check.

You heard wheels, something being wheeled out. Your eyes shot open and you tried to peek around Gojo but he kept you from moving.

"Gojo let me see!"

"No! Don't look. I won't let you."

"Is Nobara okay? That's not her in that stretcher is it?" You asked him with concern.

Gojo stayed silent and just held you as the stretcher went by.

"What's happening?!" Your tone was demanding.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

"Whose in there Gojo? Tell me!!" You asked once again.

"Can you hear me?"

"GOJO!"

Kent jumped back a bit. "That guy from the restaurant? He's the one making you toss and turn like that?"

"Toss? Toss and Turn?" You abruptly sat up. You spread your hand out feeling what was underneath you.

....bed, room, Kent, this is Elliot's room.

"What'd you dream about that made you so restless? You worried me a bit." He was standing by the bedside looking down at you.

"What time is it?"

"It's about 11:13 pm, Amari and Elliot are out doing whatever. They're doing the plant thing he wanted to go do." I'm surprised she woke up after all that, I never thought she would. Poor girl, she must've seen something bad.

You stayed silent sitting in the bed with Kent in the room.

"Would you like some water?" He offered you.

You just nodded and stared blankly at the wall.

He walked out of the room and soon came back in with a cold glass of water. "I know you don't need it right now but I know you like soda so if you want to alternate between those two drinks, you can." He handed you the glass of soda.

You took small sips here and there and you guys sat in silence for a few minutes before you decided to speak up. "You were saying something about the guy you met at the restaurant. He was in the dream I was having. It wasn't anything bad."

Kent looked at you unconvinced. "You sounded kind of angry when you said his name..."

"I was, I don't wanna go into detail. It was just a ridiculous dream. My mentor likes to joke around a lot, so in the dream, he filled my room with fake spiders. Spiders are my worst fear you know? He knew that and used it against me. It wasn't real though, so I'm okay, that was my dream."

"Are you sure that was exactly what happened?"

"Yea? Why would I lie to you about my dream hm?"

"Just making sure."

I wouldn't lie to him about something as stupid as that.

"Oh hey, why don't we finish the movie from yesterday? That sounds like a good idea!" He said. Maybe it would make her feel better.

"I mean you can put it on but I'll fall asleep eventually, I'm gonna try to sleep this headache away."

"Why have you been feeling so off lately?"

"Maybe it was the pizza haha. A little after eating it, my head just decided to not feel right I suppose. I think I'll feel better by the morning though. You are welcome to play the rest of the movie, there's about an hour left I think."

He nodded and began to look for the remote before having a look of realization on his face. "Crap, okay I'll be right back, it's in the kitchen. Ugh! I have no clue why Elliot has to bring it out of his room. He keeps it on him like a phone."

You thought it was also weird that Elliot would do that, but everyone has their preferences.

Kent came back in with the remote in his hands and turned on the TV, finding the movie on it. He played the movie from where he last remembered, he was the first one to fall asleep last night so it made sense to watch it from where he left off.

*10 minutes in*

You could feel your eyes already getting heavy again but you kept them open to the best of your ability.

*20 minutes*

You fell asleep once but it was for like 5 seconds so you're good.

*30 minutes*

You were drifting in and out of it repeatedly.

*35 minutes*

You still couldn't fall asleep...why couldn't you do it? Earlier, you fell asleep for a few seconds but it just never lasted. You've actually had your eyes closed since the 25-minute mark. So why is your body so stubborn?

If only I could fall asle-

"You seem to be frustrated."

"Hmm?" You hummed out from your throat and your head turned in a slow and lagged manner.

"You're fighting sleep right now. It's honestly amazing how long you've been able to stay up, seeing the state you are in and all."

You hummed in agreement. "I just want to go to sleep already. Like I should be able to sleep despite the noise going on if I'm this tired you know?" You rested your hand on your head. "Maybe it's the pain keeping me awake, I'm never used to headaches lasting so long."

"Did you want some help? You know...falling asleep?" He asked you hesitantly.

(This is where the fun part begins, May the force be with you)

"Help? What help could I possibly need? Haha, maybe a boatload of melatonin."

"Well, I know something that'll probably get rid of your issues. Here, do you mind if I join you?"

You shook your head. "Not at all."

You leaned your head back against the pillow and Kent reached the bedside. Since you were on the edge of the side closest to him, He stepped over you to get to the other side. He wasn't going to make you scoot over with how unwell you felt.

He's just aiming for the other side of the bed probably. You thought.

But then he stopped. You locked eyes with the pair that was in front of you. Open hands resting on opposite sides of the pillow that your head rested on. You didn't know what was going but the pace in your heart was gradually picking up speed as the seconds went by. It's not every day that you find a man basically straddling you.

He used his left hand to run his fingers through his hair, brushing and pushing the bangs back out of his face. Wearing a smirk of an unpredictable man. "You're so gorgeous under me like this Y/n."

Don't tell me this man is trying to make a move with the state that I am in right now... "Kent-

"Shhh, just let me help you okay?" He gently placed his hand on your jaw, tilting your head to the side. For a few seconds, his thumb put slight pressure on your jaw. "Just let me do this and see if this will help you or not."

You could feel his finger on a certain spot on your neck. It was a weird feeling, you couldn't describe it.

"Yep, that's the spot." He said as he began to close the distance between himself and that very area of your neck.

"Kent.." You called out with your tired voice.

"Hm?"

"I don't know what you're trying to do, but I'm not trying to do this right now. I don't feel well."

"Hahaha wow, you can have all kinds of naughty fun with Amari, but not with me?"

Your eyes widened at his words. "What!?"

"Yea, Amari's slick like that. I was maybe awake last night when you were with Amari. Anyway, it doesn't matter now, but I just don't understand."

You looked at him befuddled. "What's there to not understand?"

He gave you a big smile. "How you're alive right now. Honestly, you should be dead at this point. Well, actually...I do understand." He leaned down to your ear and began whispering. "Kaida."

"Kaida?" You asked as his words just confused you more.

"Of course that doesn't ring a bell with you, or you wouldn't have let me do what I did just now."

You placed your hand on his chest pushing him away from you. "Kent, you're not making sense right now."

"Would you like a quick lesson? You're gorgeous don't get me wrong, but you seem to have failed in the IQ department of things." He shook his head and tapped your forehead twice. "I'll help you out. Did you know the lethal dose for Ketamine is 4.2 grams or more?"

"K- Ketamine?"

"Mhm, it's a drug. It's REAL good at knocking people out. What's interesting though is that-

He leaned back and he was searching his pockets.

"You my little friend, ingested 19.7 grams. WELL beyond the limit the normal human body can endure. You should be dead."

"But..I didn't do any drugs."

He chuckled at your words. "Oh yea you did, you just didn't know that you did. Soda and water can be deadly if you put enough things in them. Hmm...where'd my knife go?"

For the last few seconds, you were frozen in shock while he was explaining things, but those last words set something off. Your hand went into your pocket, repeatedly pressing the power button on your phone. You hoped that it was on so you could call for help. Kent's palm came down hard on your thigh. You winced as it actually stung a little bit.

"What are you reaching for hun? Your phone? Trying to call that white-haired goof or something?" He snatched the phone from your pocket and threw it to the other side of the room. Unfortunately, you quickly ended up with your hands above your head, pinned down.

"You're in a weakened state right now. Again, I'm surprised you aren't dead. I expected the stuff to work after dinner, which they did because you immediately went to sleep, but they didn't keep you asleep which was what I needed. You took more and more, but your body was fighting it. You're an interesting one you know? After seeing you still alive after so long it just confirmed my suspicions about you."

"Kent? What did I do to make you act like this?"

"If you don't know, that sucks to be you then doesn't it?"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!! THIS MOTHERF- Your hands lit with a fire-like aura engulfing your fists and you brought your knees up towards you, bringing your foot underneath him and kicking him upwards. His back soon met with the ceiling as you rolled off the bed. You didn't know what state he was in, you didn't WANT to know the state he was in. You dashed out of the room with the energy you had left. Well shit, I've definitely had better days than this.

"Y/n!! Don't you run from me now. I'm not done playing with you princess!"

You did your best to compose yourself. "Stay away from me!" You turned around to grab a possible weapon and but soon felt a sharp pain near your shoulder blade. Shit!

"Oh, I forgot to tell you about my other hobby. Knife throwing! Hahaha! Oh and I really liked that trick that you did with your hands there. I should've known you weren't just "studying plants". Now if you'd just stay still, I can kill you and we can be over with this now. I'll tell the others you were a drug addict or something. They'll believe me don't worry."

"....How dare you.." You managed to mutter out.

"Speak up princess!"

"Don't call me that! How dare you?! I ALMOST BEGAN TO TRUST YOU!" You cried out clearly aggrieved. Both of you guys were outside of the rooms at this point. You were in the kitchen, he was in the conjoining living room, and there was a table creating the distance between you.

The fake pout he wore was insulting as he taunted you. "Awww, are you heartbroken? Amari and Elliot, they're good people. Before you die I just wanted you to know they have nothing to do with this. This here is personal. He hurled another knife toward you.

You immediately ducked, and somersaulted, grabbing the legs of a chair and raising it up in front of you as you got back up. The chair material is sturdy enough to block normal throwing knives that he has. I have to find a way to close distance.

"How about you come and fight me up close and personal you asshole!" You sneered at him as you were taking cover behind the chair, you fully stood up and saw that Kent was readying another knife. It's dangerous to attack not knowing how many knives he has. I don't care though, I can handle him...probably...

You waited until he attempted to hit you again. You dropped the chair legs from your grip. Before you jumped, one of your hands came off the bar that was on top of the backing of the chair. You immediately dashed, vaulting yourself onto the table and you slid across the surface. Using your hand that remained on the chair, you tightly gripped it to keep ahold of the object. Your right arm lurched forward, chucking the chair in Kent's direction. He put his hands up in front of his face.

Hm...Perfect.. You stalked the path of the chair. He put his hands up to block it from harming him in any way. As the chair made contact with his hands, your fist was again, engulfed in that same red energy as before.

Take my word for it when I say you were ANGRY

*CRACK*

*BAM*

The chair snapped in half as your fist drove through it. The point of this was to block Kent's vision so that you could land a hit on him without getting yourself sliced. You had so much adrenaline coursing through your veins. It was like the knife in your shoulder blade didn't exist. Your fist hit his stomach. Even though you were angry, you didn't want to kill this man. Killing humans was not in your nature, you only signed up for killing curses, so you held back.

You didn't have a problem fighting other humans, Gojo trained you well when it came to human combat.

Thank you, Gojo.

*CRASH*

A very prominent dent was now in the wall. Kent gripped his stomach in pain as he stood back up.

"Why am I alive right now bitch!" He barked out at you. "I know you have the power to kill normal beings like me with a punch like that!" He hissed.

"I just don't kill people, it's not my style." You responded bluntly.

"...Only one of us is leaving this house alive." Kent admonished you.

Please don't tell me I have to kill this man...I don't kill...I can't kill...that goes against my morals..

Kent spoke again as he could see the struggle going on in your thoughts as he looked into your eyes. "That's gonna get you killed. You can't find it in your heart to kill me even though I've tried to do the same to you."

No time to think right now... You bent down and your body dipped as you grabbed a throwing knife from the backing of the shattered and splintered chair. You stomped your foot on it and pulled the knife out.

You brought your eyes back to him and gave him a solemn look.

"I guess it looks like I'm the one leaving alive then..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 71.9K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
929 45 6
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ " 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞... 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫? " ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬ °˖➴ Something had always be...
14.4K 906 9
❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮... ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
64.6K 2.3K 22
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." What are the makings of a Jujutsu sorcerer? It was a question that plagued the mind...