Bapa VS Chika

By RainbowSlay

I know everyone one ships Bapa or Chose, but what happens when Mika starts catching feelings for her best fr... More

Chapa's Jelly
Mika's In Like Like
Can It Be??
Swellview's Carni Carnival
Prank Or Not
Love Is A Hard Feeling
Genuine Bromance
๐ŸŒบIdeas For Bapa Oneshots๐ŸŒบ
Love Doctor
Love Doctor 2.0

Bromance Into Romance

196 8 0
By RainbowSlay

Chapa's POV:
It's now 5pm and Bosey and I are at Hip Hop Puree, is he always this romantic? I'm wearing a tie dye tracksuit pants and matching hoodie top. He is wearing a blue hoodie and black pants.

Bose:So umm what did Mika...and uh you..*gets interrupted by Chapa*
Chapa:You mean what did Mika and I discuss? *smirks*
Bose:Y..yeah*blushes*
Chapa:I told her that I love someone else, I can't love two people, or can I?
Bose:No!! Uh I mean no you can't love two people at once. *jealous and cutely pouts which makes Chapa blush*
Chapa:Okay Bosey*see's the food*Let's dig in
Bose:*smiles and whispers:Okay Sparky

After dinner at the park:

Chapa:*sitting on a bench with Bose on a hill near the lake and watching the sunset*Bosey the sky is so beautiful.
Bose:*interwines their fingers*Sparky, nothing looks more beautiful than you.
Chapa:*turns to face him and blushes*You really think so?
Bose:I know so*leans closer*
Chapa:*blushes and leans closer until they kiss*
Bose:*breaks the kiss and hands her the rose*Here you go, a pretty rose for a beautiful woman.
Chapa*hugs him and he hugs back*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
451K 30.7K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...