Love Doctor

Mile's POV:

It's been 1 week since Mika and Chapa spoke and since Bose took Chapa on a date. Talking about Bose, the dude and I are walking to SWAG.

Bose:Miles, I don't get it, since I  took Chapa out she hasn't been speaking to me.
Miles:Okay there has to be a reason, she loves you too much and that's one thing I do know about her.
Bose:True but....
Miles:Dude,one question, did you ask her out?!
Bose:Uhhh.....*whisper the last part*no
Miles:OH MY GOD!!Dude you honestly don't get how hurt she must feel. *doesn't realize they are at SWAG*
Bose:Ssssshhh,let's go inside and talk later okay. *walks inside with Miles*

Upstairs in the MansNest:

Chapa:(Does he love me?Does he care about my feelings?!)*starts sparking*(Does he actually want to be with me?! Maybe he loves Mika, maybe he wants to date her instead of me!?) *zaps the dummie*
Mika:*walks in*Heyy Chapa....Chapa you're sparking.
Chapa:*turns to Mika but the sparks  get worst*Hi, thanks for the update!
Mika:Okay.That was totally sarcastic, what's up girl? What's bugging ya??*puts her hand on Chapa's shoulder*
Chapa:*calms down*It's just Bose, I don't know if he still loves me, I don't know if he hates me *sparking again*
Mika:Okay firstly, Bose loves you more than I did, secondly he adores you Chapa. Tell me did he ask you out?
Chapa:*sparks get stronger*No.
Mika:(OH MY GOODNESS BOSE)Oh...my...word.Why?
Chapa:*her sparks turns into actual volts and goes everywhere like on the Gas Clown*I......CAN'T....CONTROL THE......VOLTS!!GET HELP!
Mika:*goes down the tube*Guys I need help!!