Wrong Number, so sorry!

By LivingUnderTheRock2

Peter Parker is having a normal day as spiderman, kicking names and taking ass, when he runs into a little tr... More

Hello random online stranger!
Nicknames! Fun!
Who's kid?
Salt and PEPPPPPEERRRRRRR
Tony Stark 2
... what the fu-
RIP Tony/MJ is weird
Spiderling? A threat???
The confrontation
Ready...
Set, go!
The plan
The Internship
The internship pt 2
Happy's here today
Your Majesty
Geronimo Cheddar
The Antelope's Sister
Field trip part 1 :)
Field trip part 2
Aunt May
The Actual Confrontation
Life With A Bunch Of Weirdos

The News (and Flash getting humbled)

3.7K 141 49
By LivingUnderTheRock2

LAST CHAPTER WOW (this ones short)

Flash was sitting on his couch at home, with a glass of water in one hand and a tv remote in the other.

He thought about the day at school he'd just had, feeling pretty proud of himself. He'd worked out why Peter was such 'good friends' with stark, after all. It was obvious. Parker was the avengers' pity project. He was fucking wearing Stark's clothing when they had seen him in the lab last week during the tour, it was all so clear. The avengers took Parker in because he had seemed so weak and puny, that they felt it was their duty to. And that's why they all were nice to him, because Penis was extremely sensitive and would be a whiny baby if something even the slightest bit rude was said.

Flash turned on the news channel with a smirk, remembering Parker's face when he heard Flash had figured it out. He would call it "Penis' exposed face".

Flash listened to the news with interest when Tony Stark's face popped up on the screen. "Billionaire Tony Stark vouches for the new superhero, Spiderman, and states he is just as good as the rest of them. Stark also recently announced the news of his engagement to Dr. Stephen Strange, a surgeon-turned-magician. The date of their marriage has not been announced. Finally, we have a video of a press conference that took place yesterday where Stark announced the adoption of his new son-"

Flash leaned forward. Stark had adopted someone? Who??

A picture of a boy Flash knew very well popped up on the screen, and Flash choked on his water. It was followed by a video from the press conference:

"I am proud to introduce to you all my new son... (c'mon, up here next to me)... Peter Parker!"

Flash stared in shock at the two figures standing on the stage. "What the fu-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.1K 35
Tony thought he was texting Steve, but Steve, still not really understanding phones, gave him the wrong number. . Peter Parker, secretly known as Spi...
130K 2.4K 36
What happens when Bethany texts a wrong number instead of her friend. And that wrong number turns out to be an avenger. Read and find out
733K 21.9K 75
14 year old Peter Parker's had nothing but bad luck, he's been homeless for 6 years. But things start to look up when he gets a wrong number text. Th...
12.6K 354 39
Peter thought it was just another 'normal' day for the teenage vigilante when he texts his friend Ned, but as it turns out, he has the wrong number a...