๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ star-l1ght

โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

|Authors Note|
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note, Please Read
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Calista Schoellman
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 36

24 0 0
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ star-l1ght

❝𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺...❞

❝𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦.❞

❝𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘥𝘰.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Lily's Pov~

The day had come that James Potter and I would be going on a date. The day that I never expected to happen. It was obvious that James had a crush on me since first year. Everyone thought that smart Lily Evens was oblivious to realize it. But I did. I realized it ever since he started asking me out in third year. But I just ignored it. I didn't know I was crushing him that bad. 

"It's about time that you said yes." Violet was brushing my hair in our dorm. She insisted that I looked my best.

"It really is." Y/n added her two senses in.

"Just leave the poor girl alone." Marlene said.

"Thanks, Marlene." I sighed.

"Who am I kidding? It is about time." She laughed.

"I hate you guys."

"Correction, you love us." Violet threw the brush down on my bed and stepped back. "Loving the hair though."

"You did it." I say as I stand up and look in the mirror. It was simple, but it worked. It was braided and twisted in a few ways to make it look almost magical.

"Now I want to do something with my hair." She then pushed up her messy blond bone that she had done that morning.

"Do something with mine." Y/n sat down on her bed and fluffed out her h/c hair. She had it down like normal. Violet walked over to her with her wand in one hand. She started to do circular motions until Y/n's hair was curled.

"There. It looks cute like that." She smiled.

"Thanks." Y/n laughed.

"Is there anything I should know before I go?" I asked.

"Be flirty, be the girl boss that you are, don't do the whole book smart talk that you do." Marlene pushed me towards the door.

"I don't-"

"Oh come on, it's not that hard to impress people." 

"Easy for you to say, you impress me every day." Y/n jokingly said in a flirty way. 

"Aw, thank you, love." 

"Be yourself, Lily." Calista, who had been quiet the whole time, looked down from the ceiling and looked at me. "Best advice anyone can give you. Don't try to impress him with someone you aren't."

"I'm not trying to impress him, I already do that on a daily basis."

"That's my Lily flower!" Marlene jumped up and down like a kid who just got candy.

"I should probably go through. Don't want to keep him waiting." I stood up and shoved my small bag of money into my pocket. It was warming up, but it was still kind of cold, so I had a pair of jeans and a cute knitted jumper that the girls had bought me for my birthday.

~Third-Person Pov~

Lily was being escorted, you could say, down to the common room by Y/n and Marlene. Violet insisted she had to meet up with Ben, while Calista said she had to catch up on some homework she missed.

"What if something goes wrong?" A worried Lily spoke. 

"If he does anything stupid, punch him and run." Marlene simply said.

"Yeah, no, let's not do that. I don't know, just do whatever Lily Evens does best, I guess." Y/n shrugged.

"Your no help." 

The three made it to the common room to be greeted by a somewhat calm-looking James, and an annoyed Remus and Sirius.

"Ready?" Lily asked.

"Always." James smirked and led Lily to the portrait hole, where they both left.

"This my friends, is the beginning of a beautiful relationship." Meriden swung an arm around Remus's shoulders.

"It better be. If not, I just might go mental." He responded.

"You already are." She then ruffled up his hair.

"Thanks." A pouty face appeared on the boy.

≿━━𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞━━≾

~Lily's Pov~

The carriage ride to Hogsmeade was silent. We both wanted to say something, but nothing came out.

"Well, we're here." I clapped my hands together and stepped off the carriage.

"Where do you want to go first?" James looked at me.

"Where ever you want to go."

"You're the lady. You pick." 

"We could go to Honey Dukes." I suggested.

"Sounds good. Think you can catch up?"

"What do you mean?" He grabbed my wrist and started to run. "Potter!" I yelled in between laughs. "Slow down!"

"Oops, sorry." He lied.

"I'm not used to running that fast."

"Well, we're here! It wasn't that bad."

"You, play quidditch. I, stay in all day studying." I placed my finger on his chest.

"Well, now you're out. You need to experience some fun." He opened the door to the candy store and pushed me in. 

We looked through the store and picked out some candy, mainly chocolate frogs, and checked them out.

"Your total will be 10.50" The lady behind the counter said with a smile.

I dug through my pocket to find the right amount of money to pay her, but James softly placed money on the counter and slid it to the lady.

"How sweet. You two are cute." She smiled once more and put our things in a bag.

We both blushed. With a small "Thank you" we both left the store.

"Where to next malady?" 

"Let's go somewhere you want to go." I looked up at his pink face.

"If you really want to look at the Quidditch supply store, then we can, but I thought we could go to Madam Puddifoot's tea shop."

"We can go to both." 

We went to the Quidditch store first. It mainly consisted of me watching James awing over the latest and greatest broom, but leaving with nothing. Which was actually sort of cute. After he finished up there, we left to go to the tea shop.

"Two cups of tea for the little love birds?" Madam Puddifoot clapped her hands together with joy.

"Er, yes please." James rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

"Anything else for you two?" She asked, making him looked at me.

"That will be all, thank you." I said. "I'll pay this time."

"No."

"Yes."

"Do you really want to do this? You're arguing with James Potter." He crossed his arms.

"I am sort of hungry though, maybe we should have gotten something."

"We could just go to the Three Broomsticks." He suggested.

"Yeah!" I smiled.

We got our tea and James paid. He cracked some stupid jokes that I ended up laughing at.

≿━━𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞━━≾

It was getting late, so we headed back to the castle. We were about to go back into the common room before I stopped walking.

"Today's been surprisingly fun. Thanks for bringing me." I blushed.

"You're the one who said yes."

"I'm sorry about saying no so many times. I feel awful."

"It was worth it in the end."

I stood up on my tiptoes and pecked his cheek. I looked at my feet before he lifted my chin and placed his lips on mine. His lips were sort of sweet sugary, and honey like. 

He pulled back and just smiled at me. Nothing else was said once we got into the common room.

"Where they are!" Sirius yelled.

"They were probably off snogging." Y/n laughed.

"I don't even want to know." Remus laughed.

"Would you guys calm down." I tried to hide back a laugh. James was dragged towards the boys' dormitory, being asked about the date.

"So, how was it?" I as asked by Y/n and Marlene, dragging me the oposit way to our dorm.

"It was fun."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟏𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

1K 11 10
-๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž
25.9K 698 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...
Wild || Sirius Black โœ“ ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ~ Katie ~

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

743K 15.2K 33
โ L O V I N G Y O U I S T H E W I L D E S T A D V E N T U R E I ' V E E V E R B E E N O N โž
3.7K 173 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...