Secret Sensations | โœŽ

By 1800feelings

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ โ€ข------------------------โ€ข Book 1 S... More

Summary
Aesthetics
Dedication๏ฟผ
โ”Š01. Parents who care
โ”Š02. Tall kid
โ”Š03. Work
โ”Š04. Fucking people
โ”Š05. Shopping
โ”Š06. Fuck
โ”Š07. Movie Night
โ”Š08. Grand Prize
โ”Š09. Spinach
โ”Š10. So fucking nervous
โ”Š11. 88th Chances
โ”Š12. I've Gotten A Date
โ”Š13. Date Night
โ”Š14. Jacking off
โ”Š16. Bye Bye Therapist
โ”Š17. Anti-hangout
โ”Š18. Wooden spoon
โ”Š19. DC
โ”Š20. Pretty boy
โ”Š21. Leaf
โ”Š22. My arms
โ”Š23. Gorilla
โ”Š24. Pity
โ”Š25. Power Couple Material
โ”Š26. Hey, dad
โ”Š27. Coping mechanism
โ”Š28. Helpless
โ”Š29. Duck Tape
โ”Š30. Don't cry
โ”Š31. Our Image
โ”Š32. Famous
โ”Š33. Frosty
โ”Š34. Strip club
โ”Š35. Bitch
โ”Š36. Bella
โ”Š37. Super Star
โ”Š38. Weather Boy
โ”Š39. Her
โ”Š40. Heartbeat
โ”Š41. Boy?
โ”Š42. 100 Bucks
โ”Š43. Game night
โ”Š44. Boyfriend
โ”Š45.Gorgeous
โ”Š46. No Way
โ”Š47. So Much More
โ”Š48. He's Terrifying
โ”Š49. Party
โ”Š50. I'm So Sorry
โ”Š51. Masterpiece
โ”Š52. Just A Billionaire
โ”Š53. Lovebirds
โ”Š54. Embarrassing
โ”Š55. What To Do

โ”Š15. I hate you

2.7K 68 22
By 1800feelings

(TW: Eating disorder, weight, and vomit)

107.1

I let out a shaky breath as I step off the scale.

How does this happen?

I've been living off energy drinks, water, and assorted fruits. I work out every day, what more can I do? I take a deep breath before pushing two fingers to the back of my throat, waiting till the vomit comes up before I quickly remove them.

I flush the toilet and move over to the sink to brush my teeth. I hate this.

"Izzy, can you drive me somewhere?" Jayden asks as I sit down on my bed. "You should really consider getting a drivers license," I say, standing up and grabbing my bag, keys, and phone.

Kid's about to graduate and still doesn't have his license. It's not like he failed his driving test or anything; no, he just likes to be driven around.

"Where to?" I ask as I start my car. "McDonalds"

"Of course,"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Come on, just one." Jayden begs, handing me a fry. "I'm not hungry." I state for the twentieth time. "Fine," he sighs.

(A/N we love a guy who doesn't over step <3)

As we pull into the driveway I notice Jay's car in the driveway. "Why's Jay here?" Jayden asks, getting out of the car. "I don't know."

Walking into the living room I'm disgusted.  Nick, Matt, and Chris are sat on the couch side by side in pink and yellow striped shirts and neon blue shorts.

"Are you trying to piss me off?" I ask standing in the doorway. "Perhaps..." Matt says. Matt has taken it upon himself to bully me by using "bigger words" I just think it funny to be honest.

(Drunken words are sober thoughts 😉)

"No."

"No what?" Mom asks, crossing her arms. "You're not flying back to LA just because Justin wants you to! He's the one who put us here in the first place!" I yell. "Leo you know it's either I go there or he comes to us."

"Fine. Do what you want." I say, storming off to my room. I need a fucking drink.

I open my closet and reach for a baseball hat and a pair of sunglasses. I put them on before gently opening my window and climbing out.

Time to get wasted.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I'm at least-a lot of drinks in. I lost count a while ago.

"Hey Lee," a brunette says, seditiously. "Hey?" I question. Looking her up and down she looks familiar; really familiar. "Who are you?" I question.

"You really must be drunk, it's Sammy." Ew. I must have been looking at her confused because she keeps talking. "You're girlfriend..."

"No you aren't." She isn't...right?

"Leo... come on let's get you home." Leo.

"Nope. My rides over... there!" I say pointing at a random group of guys. "Bye Savannah!" I slur, stumbling out of the bar and over to my car.

I fumble with the keys, struggling to put them in the ignition. Once I manage to, I put the car in drive a drive off.

"Good luck!" I say as Jayden shuts the door. Apparently Leonardo "went rogue" and ran away. I honestly don't see why everyone's so worried; he is an adult. He could leave whenever he wanted to.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I'm just shutting my diary when I hear a loud bang on my balcony door. This is why I have pepper spray.

I walk over to the door, pepper spray in hand, and slide open my curtains.

A frown falls on my face when it's only Leonardo at the door. I could still pepper spray him... His hair is a mess, along with the rest of him. I shake my head as I slide open the door, letting him walk in.

"Bella!"

"You're still using that stupid nickname?" I asks as he trips onto my bed. Fuckers tripping on air.

He looks at me with a pout, "you're not stupid." Huh? "I never said I was..."

"But you said Bella was stupid and you're Bella." He nods. Is he drunk or high? Might be a mixture of both if I'm being honest. "I'm not stupid. Cool. People are out looking for you ya know?" I ask. He lives next door why did he come here?

"You're not." He states. "Obviously," "Why not? I'm a very popular person, you could get millions for finding me!" Leonardo slurs. "You do you bud. Go away, you live next door."

"But I wanna stay here!" He whines. Fuckers acting like a two-year-old over here. "Fine stay here. It's been a long day, I can't argue with you." I say walking out of my room.

When I walk into the kitchen I look over at the oven clock.

2:57 a.m

Who knew I could spend 5 hours listening to music and re-organizing my closet. That's a new stress reliever of mine; re-organizing things. I've cleaned out the spice cabinet several times over the past week. It was very much needed by the way.

I wonder how many times the paprika from 2012 was used past it's expiration date.

Probably a lot.

"Bella!" Leonardo says walking into the kitchen with only his pair of black sweatpants on and my throw blanket wrapped around his shoulders. His abs are perfectly displayed, the dim moonlight hitting them perfectly despite the blanket slightly covering them.

I don't even notice my staring until he speaks up, "My eyes are up here." He says pointing to his messy hair. "That's your hair..." I look at him confused. "General direction," he nods. Ok, sure.

"What do you need now?" I ask dismissing his stupidity. "It's cold in your room." He pouts. "Get under the covers." I say opening the fridge. "It's still cold." "Okay... sleep on the couch then."

"What if someone comes home?"

"Then they'll tell you the same thing I said; Go. Home." He's quite a minute before he speaks up again, "my mom hates me."

My breath comes to a halt as the memory's that I've been avoiding for years come back.

"I hate you! You're ruining my marriage you bitch!"

"Always taking your dad away from me you cunt!"

"I HATE YOU!"

"Lets go back to my room." I say softly.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter: 15
Words: 1111
posted:7/20/22 3:01 pm

Izzy>>>>>>>> Sammy🤮

We got a peak into Izzy's past. How do we feel about her mom now? Personally I hate her 💋

I honestly expected my break to be longer but a week was all I needed.

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1
Instagram: 1800.feelings and izzy_eastwood1

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 3 10
[Book one] Riley Quinn, A 18 year old girl starts a new school in New York. Although she's never taken a fancy with the boys, one catches her eye. S...
498K 17.6K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
27.2K 1.1K 56
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...
250K 6.7K 21
"Sweetheart you have no idea what you do to me when you wear my clothes like that" He whispered in my ear as he gently bit my earlobe. ******...