The Successor (My Hero Academ...

By Random_Tarnished

All for One and One for All. Two quirks who's users have been in an unending war against the other, where One... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1:The Successors Are Chosen
Chapter 2:The First Attack
Chapter 3:Entrance Exam
Chapter 4:First day of school
Chapter 5:Battle Training
Chapter 7:A sudden change of plan
New Waifu!!!
Chapter 8:USJ
Bio (Session 2)
Chapter 9:Family
Chapter 10:The sports festival begins
Chapter 11:Cavalry Battle
Chapter 12:The Tournament (part 1)
Chapter 13:The Tournament (part 2)
Chapter 14:The Tournament (Part 3)
Chapter 15:The Tournament (Final)
Chapter 16:New members
chapter 17:Training begins
Chapter 18:A Wider Perspective On Things
Chapter 19:Back to school
Chapter 20:A revelation
Chapter 21:Final Exam/worst team imaginable
Chapter 22:A short fight, new allies, and new enemies
Chapter 23:The big leagues
Chapter 24:Followers

Chapter 6:An emotional talk

1.8K 66 18
By Random_Tarnished

-(Y/N)'s POV-

It's near the end of the day and everyone is backing up to leave the school, me, I'm waiting for Izu in class with everyone else, well, almost everyone that is, after the combat training lesson Katsuki had this empty look on his face that wouldn't go away and the second he could leave he took it without a word, guess seeing others that are on and beyond his level was a shock to his system and pride, and just as I was putting my bag over my shoulder who comes walking in the door but my brother Izuku, though he's still in his damaged costume and has a cast on his arm.

"(Y/N):I was wondering when you'd wake up."

Walking over to Izu he looks relieved that I'm here, of course before either of us could say anything Kirishima along with a few others race over to us.

"Kirishima:Midoria, that was awesome!"

"Izuku:Huh?"

"Kirishima:Man, I don't know what you were saying during that match but you were fired up!"

"Sero:I can't believe you fought evenly with Bakugo, who came second in he entrance exam!"

"Mina:You did a good job dodging!"

"Sato:You guys did that in the first match so the rest of us had to give it our all too."

"(Y/N):Well well, looks like you have some fans Izu."

"Izuku:I-"

"Mina:You did a good job dodging!"

"Izuku:H-huh?"

"(Y/N):Oh right you never properly met Kirishima, well you have now, we're all going over the training schedule right now."

"Sero:I'm Hanta Sero by the way."

"Mina:I'm Mina Ashido!"

Suddenly I felt someone crawling up my back and soon found Froppy's head laying on my shoulder.

"(Y/N):What is it with you and being on my back?"

"Tsuyu:It's comfy."

"Sato:I'm Sato!"

Looking at Izuku he once again is a shy mess, but a little purple haired, I think, pervert jumps in between our little group, and I mean literally jumps.

"Mineta:I'm Mineta!"

"Sero:Where did you pop up from?"

"Sato:You did terrible in training."

From across the room the brooding voice of Tokoyami, who is now nicknamed bird boy, pipes up.

"Tokoyami:You're too loud."

"Iida:Tokoyami!"

Iida, of course, runs up to the bird boy flailing his hands around like a robot.

"Iida:That desk is not a chair, get off immediately!"

"Jiro:(Y/N) was right you do have a stick in your ass, it's not that big of a deal."

I started to laugh at Jiro using my insult on Iida, and his face made me wish I had some kinda camera quirk.

"Ojiro:What's with those hands anyway?"

"Iida:You people..."

"(Y/N):Three two one, action"

"Iida:I cannot condone actions that disrespect the desks the great men and women who are our upperclassmen once used!"

"(Y/N):Every time, he's too loud."

The other door of the classroom open with Denki and Ura walk in carrying two piles of notebooks.

"Denki:Hey, Uraraka, wanna grab a bite to eat sometime?"

"Uraraka:Um, we-"

Looking around Uraraka spotted Izuku and quickly raced over to us leaving Denki standing there, poor guy.

"Uraraka:Deku, she didn't heal your injuries?"

"(Y/N):Deku?"

"Izuku:Oh, uh, it's because of how much stamina I have, and..."

"Uraraka:Huh?"

Looking at what Izuku was looking at I noticed he was staring at Katsuki's desk, and since he isn't in the room, I guess my brother wants to find him.

"Izuku:Um, Uraraka, more importantly, where's Kacchan?"

"Uraraka:Oh, he left a little while ago, we tried to stop him, but he went home without saying anything."

"Izuku:Thanks."

My brother turned around and sprinted out of the room and down the hallway, guess he wants to talk to Katsuki, wanting to make sure Izuku is alright I quickly race after him feeling Tsuyu jumping off of me, running out the main door I quickly spot both Izu and Katsuki standing out by the gate, staying where I am I activate my Super-hearing quirk to listen in on them.

"Izuku:Kacchan!"

Katsuki stops walking and looks over his shoulder to look at Izu, that blank expression still on his face.

"Bakugo:What?"

Izuku stopped running and stood a few feet from Katsuki, my brother stays silent for a few moments looking like he's mustering up his courage.

"Izuku:There's one thing I feel like I have to tell you, my quirk is something I received from somebody else."

Oh the idiot why is he telling Katsuki of all people.

"Bakugo:Huh?"

"Izuku:I can't say who I got it from though, I won't say, but it's like a story out of comic books, except it's true, on top of that, I can't control it properly, it's just a borrowed power that I haven't made my own yet, that's why, I tried to beat you without using it, but in the end, I couldn't win and had to rely on it."

Throughout Izuku's little speech Katsuki was slowly looking more and more agitated, what is Izuku thinking?

"Izuku:I've still got a long way to go, that's why, that's why, one day, I will make this quirk my own and beat you with my own power!"

The, fucking, idiot, just before I could race in to interrupt Katsuki started talking making me hold my ground.

"Bakugo:What the hell is that?"

"Izuku:Huh?"

"Bakugo:"Borrowed power", you're talking nonsense."

If only you knew what my new power was Katsuki, then you'd belive him.

"Katsuki:What are you trying to do, make me out to be more of a fool than you and that All for One guy already have?"

Still holding a grudge, I call what I did karmic justice.

"Katsuki:What are you trying to say, today, I lost to you, that's all it was, that's all, as I watched the ice guy I thought, "I can't beat him", damn it I ended up agreeing with what the ponytail girl said, damn it, damn it, damn it, hey, you too, Deku, I'm just getting started, here, I will become number one!"

At this point Katsuki actually had tears in his eyes, I don't think I've ever seen him this emotional about something, after his speech, my god people love giving those, Katsuki turned away from Izuku and continued walking away from the school and now my brother leaving one final message for Izu.

"Bakugo:You won't beat me again, bastard!"

There's the Katsuki I know.

"All Might:These he is!"

"(Y/N):Huh?"

Suddenly the one and only All Might blitzed past me and Izuku so fast he created a gust of wind almost knocking us off our feet.

"All Might:Young Bakugo!"

Regaining my footing I now see All Might holding onto Bakugo's shoulders and, panting, right he only has three hours to be in his muscular form, almost forgot about that.

"All Might:Just so you know, pride is important, you definitely have the abilities needed to become a pro, you still have a lot of-"

"Bakugo:Let go of me, All Might, I can't walk."

"All Might:Hm?"

Surprisingly Katsuki looked back at the number one hero with anger in his eyes.

"Bakugo:I'll become a hero that surpasses even you without you telling me!"

"All Might:Huh?"

Letting go of Katsuki's shoulders All Might backed up a small bit from Katsuki.

"All Might:Um, right."

Katsuki looked down at the ground and finally left the school grounds, seems like he's a mess right now after what happened back in the training lesson and the attack I did against him and his parents, but that must've lit a fuse in him with how extreme he's acting, it doesn't matter in the long run, he isn't a real threat and he won't change what I will do, walking towards my brother carrying both of our bags I put on a smile as I hear All Might talking to Izu.

"All Might:Young Midoria, what were you talking about with young Bakugo?"

"Izuku:Um, we were, uh..."

"All Might:Hmm, I'm so curious, why don't you tell me in detail.

"Izuku:U-um, a-actually..."

"(Y/N):Hey sorry to interrupt but mom's probably worried sick about you Izu so if we don't want her to kill us we should be heading back home."

"Izuku:Oh right, we should probably tell her I'm okay, I'll call you later All Might!"

"All Might:Farewell young Midorias and have a safe trip home!"

Izuku waves goodbye to All Might as we leave the school grounds and head to the nearest train station, after catching a train back to our neighbourhood under a moon lit sky and a very long walk up several flights of stairs, mainly because of Izuku's injuries, me and my brother finally made it back home and the second we were in the front door mom had Izu in a death grip hug.

"Mom:Oh thank god your okay I heard what happened at school-"

"Izuku:Mom, can't, breath!"

"Mom:Oh sorry!"

Mom let Izuku go as he took a deep breathe and smiled at mom, I just went into the living room and put our bags on the table as they talked.

"Izuku:I'm fine, Recovery Girl said I just need some rest and a visit to the nurse's office tomorrow and I'll be fully healed."

"Mom:That's good to hear, do you want anything to eat?"

"Izuku:I'm fine, the lunch from the cafeteria was super filling."

"(Y/N):You can say that again Izu, makes me wish I had Lunch Rush's quirk."

"Mom:Oh please you two, nothing us better than a mothers cooking."

We all laughed together having put our mom's worry ease, I feel my phone buzz and pulling it out I see I'd gotten a text from Froppy reminding me about the park meeting.

"(Y/N):Hey I kinda need to meet Tsuyu at the park so I'm gonna have to go."

"Mom:Oh, alright sweetie, just be safe okay."

"(Y/N):I will."

After getting into a out of my school uniform and into more comfortable clothes I walk out the front door and venture down the stairs much quicker then when me nad Izuku were going up them and look around for anyone in view, seeing nobody around I activated a new quirk of mine named Mist Walker and transformed into a cloud of white mist flying towards the park where Froppy was waiting, after arriving at the park I spotted Tsu sitting on a bench and landed a good distance away from her transforming back into a human as Mist Walker deactivates and start walking towards Tsuyu, after finally reaching my old friend who obviously has a crush on me I sit beside her on the bench which actually surprises her, guess she hadn't noticed me approaching.

"(Y/N):Didn't mean to scare you Froppy, so, what'd you want to talk about alone in a park at night, maybe a confession of love?"

The cute frog girl punched me in the arm, hard, and since I didn't have Impact Redirection active it actually hurt.

"(Y/N):OW, Jesus Tsu I was joking."

"Tsuyu:What are you doing?"

"(Y/N):Huh, what do you mean?"

"Tsuyu:I saw you going into that portal yesterday."

What, shit this is bad, how didn't I notice her I used a thermal vision quirk for crying out loud, guess it can't see through walls, I'll need a better quirk then.

"Tsuyu:What aren't you telling me, if your in danger then-"

"(Y/N):No I'm not in danger, it's just, well...."

I can't tell her about my mission, about the league, if I do then she'll either try to get me out thinking their threatening me, or figure out I'm the new villain, she is perception enough to put the dots together, no matter how small the dots are.

"Tsuyu:Well what?"

"(Y/N):Well, I can't really explain it right now, it would be to risky for you."

"Tsuyu:Risky, why, what's going on *Ribbit*"

"(Y/N):If I told you it wouldn't end well, I'm doing something I can't tell you about, not yet, but I will someday."

"Tsuyu:If you won't tell me what's happening with you,-"

Tsuyu slowly stands up from the bench looking away from me.

"Tsuyu:-Then I guess we aren't friends after all."

Just as Tsuyu was walking away without even realising what I was doing I had activated Overclock and got in front of her holding her shoulders and scared her as Tsuyu looked confused at what just happened.

"Tsuyu:How did-"

"(Y/N):Wait, wait I'll explain, I'll explain everything just sit down, please Tsuyu, I can't lose you."

Moving Tsuyu back onto the bench I sit down beside her with one hand still on one of her shoulders and the other holding one of her hands tightly.

"(Y/N):Now please promise me you will never tell anyone what I tell you tonight Tsuyu, promise me that one thing."

"Tsuyu:Okay, I promise."

"(Y/N):Thank you, I-, I don't know where to begin, but I have been given a quirk called, All for One, like that new villain on the new, and I'm that so called villain."

"Tsuyu:What, how could you-"

"(Y/N):I'm not doing anything to just get something or for any selfish reasons, I promise you I would never do anything like that without a good reason, I'm doing everything I've done become this corrupt hero focused society has caused so much pain and suffering to those who are just born different, like Izuku, a quirkless kid dragged through the mud for just being born different, for those who don't look human and more like an animal, for those who are told they can never be a hero because of their quirk being villainous, I'm doing it all for them, for those like Izuku."

"Tsuyu:But he isn't quirkless, not anymore anyway."

"(Y/N):Yeah, all because of All Might."

"Tsuyu:Huh? *Ribbit*"

"(Y/N):You know how Izuku can't control his new quirk, it's because it was given to him by All Might, just like how All for One was given to me, and he took it without hesitation and turned his back on everything he ever said he'd do, he told me he'd become the first quirkless pro hero, but then that bastard had to give him One for All, it's like it's all some divine joke."

I feel Tsuyu wrap her arms around me in a comforting hug and she slowly rubbed the back of my head, blinking I finally realised, I was crying.

"Tsuyu:It's okay, you're a good person, a real hero, it's why I love you."

My eyes widen at what she just said and I involuntary laugh making Froppy pull back from me.

"(Y/N):Guess you ended up confessing after all Froppy, I love you two."

Pulling the cute, and now blushing frog girl into another hug I buried my head into her neck as she rubbed the back of my head again with us just sitting there in a comfortable silence for a good few minutes, after a while Tsuyu speaks up.

"Tsuyu:What is "One for All", you said it was what All Might gave Izuku."

"(Y/N):It's a quirk, it's like my All for One quirk but instead of taking others quirks and being able to give those quirks to others, One for All can only be passed to others and builds up power with each person to possess it making the next holder stronger than the last, and that's why Izuku breaks his body when he uses it, he's practically killing himself because of All Might making my brother his successor, and worst of all the holders of One for All have been in a shadow war with the original All for One, and All Might thinks he killed him, yet here I am, on the path to potentially fight my own brother to the death because we hold these powers, why did it have to be him, why my brother."

Seems like crying runs in the family since tears running down my face again, wiping away the tears away me and Tsu pull away from each other as we both begin to blush, I can't belive I've just told her all this but, I'm okay with what has happened now, partly because she finally confessed her obviously feeling for me, but also because without realising it I needed someone in U.A that knew what I was doing, and who better for that then Tsuyu, my new girlfriend, can't believe I can say that, and without either of us realising, we had been slowly moving closer together, until, a raindrop fell on Tsu's head, and then one on mine, and then several more as it started to rain, though without breaking eye contact I made a barrier form over the two of us to not have the moment ruined, and then we kissed, we actually kissed, her lips on mine, my lips on hers, as I hold her by the waist with her arms wrapped around my neck we both lean further into the kiss as the rain poured around us, we simply stayed like that for, I don't know how long actually, it felt like an eternity, and I loved every moment of it, though we eventually had to pull apart for air, well Tsuyu did since I didn't need to breath anymore, and we both sat their with smiles plastered on our faces as we held each other and another laugh involuntary comes from me which Tsu joins in on with the cutest giggle and we put our foreheads together filled with nothing but joy in our hearts, though a buzz came from my phone slightly ruining the moment, pulling it out with Tsu leaning into me I see my mom had texted me wondering why I wasn't home, it isn't that-holy shit it's almost midnight.

"(Y/N):I think it's time we go home, no matter how much it pains me to say that."

Tsu being Tsu gives me a kiss on the cheek as she stands up from the bench holding my hand and pulling me up with her.

"Tsuyu:We should do that, but, can I stay with you, your house is closer than mine and I did bring my uniform just in case."

"(Y/N):You brought your uniform, I'm not gonna question it actually and yes, you can stay the night with me, hold on tight though."

"Tsuyu:Hm?"

Picking Tsuyu up and holding her like a princess my Shadow Wings sprout from my back as we rocket into the sky flying to my home with the barrier still above us, after a quick and for Froppy a somewhat terrifying flight as she had her eyes closed for the entire ride, we land just outside the apartment building where I live and for the third time today I walk up the flights of stairs with Tsuyu beside me holding hands I unlock the front door and let my girlfriend inside first and as I lock the front door I hear mom come around the corner.

"Mom:(Y/N) is that-Oh, Tsu how lovely to see you, are you stay with us tonight?"

"Tsuyu:If that's okay with you."

"Mom:Oh of course dear, I'll let you take my room-"

"(Y/N):Actually mom,-"

Taking hold of Tsuyu's hand I look at mom and see the gears turning in her head.

"(Y/N):-she's sleeping with me tonight."

After a short pause mom finally realised what we were now and tears started forming in her eyes.

"Mom:Oh, well, okay I, was not expecting this tonight, I'll leave you two be then."

Leading Tsu to my room I thank whatever god is real that we have soundproof walls considering mom is going to be going through several boxes of tissues tonight, after closing the door behind us me and Tsu don't say a word to each other as we eventually get undressed for bed with me being left in nothing but a pair of boxers and Tsu in a tank top and loose shorts, climbing into bed Tsu laid down on my chest with her head right under mi chin and I wrapped on of my arms around her keeping my hand on her shoulder with the blanket over us and without a word we both drifted to sleep with smiles still stuck on our faces, both happy even after the emotional rollercoaster we just went through today, and I wouldn't change a thing.

-In the morning-

Slowly opening my eyes and being blinded by a small beam of sunlight I move my head slightly to the side and feel something, or someone, on me, looking down I spot Tsu peacefully sleeping on top of me with a smile still on her face, oh how I would love to stay here forever, sadly we can't and I gently woke Tsu up by stroking her green hair and whispering into her ear.

"(Y/N):Tsu, Froppy~."

"Tsu:*Ribbit*"

My cute frog girlfriend slowly opens her beautiful black eyes and looked up at me, before going closing her eyes and going back to sleep, before I could try and wake her up again however my phone suddenly burst to life with someone calling me which woke Tsu up for good this time, picking up my phone from the small bedside table I look and see it was 'Shadow man' calling.

"Tsuyu:You need to answer that, right?"

"(Y/N):Yeah, do you mind?"

"Tsuyu:Nope, I can just sleep while you take it *Ribbit*."

"(Y/N):Thanks Froppy."

Giving Tsu a kiss on the head I moved out from under her and answered the phone call putting it up to my ear and hearing Kurogiri on the other end.

"Kurogiri:Hello their (Y/N), I'm sorry if I woke you up."

"(Y/N):It's fine, what's the call about?"

"Kurogiri:Just going over todays plan once again, by the way, you're on speaker so the others can communicate with you during this call."

"(Y/N):Alright, everything ready on your end?"

"Rei:It is, Shigaraki will make a hole in the U.A gate while the swarm of reporters that has been there for days now allowing them to enter the school."

"Shigaraki:And provide you with the perfect opportunity to get into the principals office and steal the school schedule, it's a perfect plan master."

"(Y/N):No plan is perfect if you don't take into account the element of human nature."

"Shigaraki:What do you mean?"

I look back at Tsu who was quietly snoring on my bed, thank good we have soundproof walls because if Izuku or mom heard what I was going to say, everything would fall apart.

"(Y/N):Humans are like animals, our emotions can always control us, so we just have to find a way to guide those emotions to the destination we desire them to be, take for instance those reporters, their like vultures and hyenas always scrambling for a story that will get peoples attention no matter whose life they ruin in the process, it's why Rei can easily destroy Endeavor's carrier at any time she wishes, but since it would be a much better story if he replaced All Might as the number one hero of Japan, we wait for peoples emotions to be at their highest, so they can fall further down into hate, everything is like that with emotions, a person would do anything to help their family should they love them, or they would kill should it bring them joy, anyone, will do anything, should you use their emotions against them in the right way, that's why humans can be so easy to manipulate, and why we as a species are so dangerous and unpredictable."

Everything went quiet, deathly quiet, as if I had just revealed something of cosmic scale to everyone, after what felt like an eternity of silence the voice of Kurogiri spoke up from the other end.

"Kurogiri:You sounded just like....him, those words, I guess you really are his successor (Y/N) Midoria, the how do we plan around the emotions of the reporters?"

"(Y/N):We use the teachers as a road block, if we let the reporters in at class time then they'll get into the building and the students, myself included, would be forced to stay in out classrooms, but if we let them in during lunch time then the teachers would be able to stop the reporters at the front door while the students, due to the alarm being triggered, would be sent into a panic as their imagination of what kind of villain would be able to breach the defences would go into overdrive, letting me slip by in the confusion unseen."

"Shigaraki:Now that is a perfect plan master, then we shall initiate the plan today correct?"

"(Y/N):Correct, make sure you leave unnoticed Shigaraki, and then leave the rest to me."

Hanging up the call I look down at my phone seeing the wallpaper I had, a picture of me and Izuku as kids with him in an All Might onesie and me in an Endeavor costume, so much has changed since then brother, not wanting that to remain a constant thorn in my heart every time I turn on my phone I end up changing my phone background to a selfie of me and Tsu sitting walking in a park, much better, time to set the real plans in motion then, to weaken All Might, even a little, to break him down and show the people just who their symbol of peace really is, a fraud hiding behind a cheap smile and corrupting power he so desperately hides from people, the era of false heroes and their corrupt society is soon to come to a close, and then everything will be set right, I will set everything right, even if Izuku stands in my way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 11.1K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
18.7K 672 51
All For One, the worst Villain in the history of the entire world. He had killed countless, and destroyed most of Japan during the dark ages of Quirk...
49.2K 768 12
A boy born with a quirk frowned upon by the heroes he looks up to. Called a future criminal, a villain in the making for reasons he doesn't know. Yet...
4.3K 171 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...