The Guardian Angel of Detecti...

Da Ryushuu1412

In the realm world, there was an angel look after her human childs as their guardian. Most of guardian angel... Altro

Prologue
Chap 1: Reborn
Chap 2: Make friends and the thief gift
Chap 3: Fake death
Chap 4: Part away and Remaining memories
Chap 5: Reunion
Chap 6: Secret
Chap 7: The British Detective & Witch
Chap 8: Wolf Bodyguard
Chap 9: Childhood East Detective
Chap 10: Edogawa Conan
Chap 11: The beginning of the mission
Chap 12: Arrangement
Chap 13: APTX4869 & Magic
Chap 14: Siblings Meeting
Chap 15: Magic Engrave
Chap 16: Change Scenery & Makai World
Chap 17: Miyano Akemi
Chap 18: New Allies members
Chap 19: Encounter of Thief and little Detective
Chap 20: Secret Reveal
Chap 21: The Truce between Thief and Detective
Chap 22: Shizuku Birthday (part 1)
Chap 23: Shizuku Birthday (part 2)
Chap 24: Detective of The West
Chap 25: Admiration and the True Meaning as Detective
Chap 26: Summer Training
Chap 27: Unexpected Saviour
Chap 28: New lives, New styles
Chap 29: The truth
Chap 30: Spirits and Soul
Chap 31: Cat and Dove
Chap 32: The Fourteenth Target (part 1)
Chap 33: The Fourteenth Target (part 2)
Chap 34: The Fourteenth Target (part 3)
Chap 35: A Repeat Encounter & The Holmes Freak Cases
Chap 37: Haibara Ai
Chap 38: The First Real Friends
Chap 39: Visit the Osaka
Chap 40: The Forth Wallet Case (Part 1)
Chap 41: The Forth Wallet Case (Part 2)
Chap 42: Eyes That Can See Everything
Chap 43: A Nice Guidance
Chap 44: Earnest and Affection

Chap 36: Family Gathering & Cooperate

316 8 0
Da Ryushuu1412

"How could you, Kai-chan!" said Chikage on the video call. Kaito raised an eyebrow in confusion at his mother remark "What do you mean?" Chikage huffed at her son replied, really didn't satisfied with the answer.

"Why you didn't even tell me that you're dating Shizu-chan? I've been waiting for this." pout Chikage completely sulking.

"Ah," realize Kaito and he blushing red when he think about the relationship between him and Shizuku. It almost 6 months they been dating, the more he know about Shizuku the more he love her and can't let her go. She been his light and hope, his source to keep fighting, his support, his joy, his comfort, his everything.

Shizuku is basically enigma to him. She is mature, responsible, childish, elegant, pride, knowledge, tactful, sweet, cool, pure, lively, gorgeous, simple, energetic, kind, intelligent, thoughtful, talented, charisma, charming and sometimes she shows him her sexy side whenever their alone.

Kaito don't want to change anyone else than her, he sometimes think that she was to good for him. But Aoko drill him with simple fact that they perfect for each other. Everyone is not born as perfect so he don't have to be insecurity for want to have Shizuku as his own. Kaito take her word into consideration, and accept it in a open mind.

"How did you know about that?" asked Kaito felt curious how their relationship was leaked. Well they technically weren't thinking to keep their relationship in secret actually, so maybe it wasn't surprise if his mother know about this. Chikage huffed in delight "There was no secret between me and Aoko-chan!" declare her proudly.

"Tch, that Ahoko!" said him clicking his tongue in annoyed at his childhood friend. Chikage narrow her eyes at her son suspiciously, "What with that reaction? Are you keeping some dark secret from your mother, Kaito? If I know that you touch Shizu-chan forcefully, you'll be dead meat young man. Shizu-chan still young and only a middle schooler, don't do something immoral to her. You heard me? Wait until she graduated from high school, if she give you a permission to touch her, I wouldn't stop you."

Said Chikage in warning her protectiveness to her favourite goddaughter were showing, Kaito blushed in embarrassment when his sextual contact between his and Shizuku were being subjected. "I-I know that, you don't have tell me with that face and it's hurt hearing from my own mother accusing me as rapist or something. How low your faith on me, Chikage-san!," whined him and sulk on his desk, covering his red cheek.

Then he pouted "Gosh, what if Shizuku is with me and heard about this? How should I'll face her?" mumbling him in his breath quietly but Chikage can heard him clearly because he were close with the mic and smirked at him slyly.

'Ding'

There was a sound of notification from his phone and he open it to see the message from his girlfriend, Shizuku. Speak of devil.

Shizuku
[I got the call from my parents saying that they will return next week. Apparently, their heard about our relationship and want to meet you. I guess...no, I hope Papa won't kill you]

Kaito gasp when he read the message, "Um, Chikage-san? Are you the one that told about our relationship to Shizuku's parents? Because I know you are," asked him warily. He got an answer by his mother sly smile making him growled in frustration and replied the message back.

Kaito
[If you trying reassure me, then it's not working babe.]

'Ding' another message came about a minute after he sent it.

Shizuku
[I know, but I know that Mama was really fond of you. So she will make sure she took care of him on the meeting day. If you still felt unease, how about you brought Chikage-baachan to come with you]

Kaito
[Yeah, that would helped]

XXXXX

A week later, Kaito prepared himself to meet his worst nightmare. Shizuku told him that they will have a family reunion at the restaurant her parents booked. Wearing a black shirt inside and blue suit with a dark blue necktie and touch a bit his hair with a gel, he and his mother were ready to go.

They took a taxi to the restaurant address. They walked inside when their arrive and the waiter show them where the table of the Kudou is.

Kaito saw that the Kudou's family already there, he saw Kudou Yusaku seating at the table, his wife on his left side while Shinichi on his right. Beside Yukiko is his girlfriend, Shizuku wearing a gorgeous blue night dress.

(Shizuku dress)

He and his mother walked to them and greet the Kudos, his mother is happily greet her best friend while him trying to calm his nerve.

"Kaito-kun!" call someone and Kaito turn to the voice that calling him and realize that Yusaku is the one that calling him. Kaito smiled twitched nervously at him and then greet the older man. "Long time none see, Yusaku-jiisan! How are you?" asked him politely. Yusaku smile sincerely at the boy "I'm alright, Kaito-kun! You look nervous, Kaito-kun. Calm down, I won't eat you. How about we take a seat and have a nice meal? We can talk in the middle."

Kaito nodded nervously, Shinichi give him a smirk looking satisfies at the sight of him and snicker. Shizuku came to him, taking his left hand and squeeze in assurance. Kaito squeeze her hand back and look at her with faith smile on his face.

They took a seat between each other after the adult and Shinichi took their own seat.

The food came and they talked comfortably, Kaito was glad everything is work out. Shizuku parents were approve of their relationship, even thought he saw Yusaku-san smiled strained forcefully when their talk about his and Shizuku relationship, no doubt he wasn't pleased of him taking his only and sweet daughter from him. He already got a warning from the older man with the phase of, "Make her cry and die, okay?" said the older man with a sweet smile but the sound of his voice is like a threat.

Scared for his life, he was very quick to nod, and doing so several times.

After that, they comfortably ate their meal and have idly conversation with each other, having for so long to gather together and have a chat like this. Except. There was someone missing, someone that very important to him. Shaking his head slightly, trying to clear his depression thought.

He can felt Shizuku squeeze his hand in comfort, no doubt can see what he been thinking. He smiled softly at her and she smiled back gently. Then, the end of the day were ended with blessing for the both parents and said goodbye to each other.

XXXXX

A few days after the family gathering, Shizuku got the call from Mikoto (if you guys don't remember who is Mikoto. She is Akemi alias) that her sister ready to meet her. Shizuku thanks her and told her that she will come to visit on the weekend.

Time skip...

Shizuku rang the bell of Haibara apartment and wait for Mikoto answer the door, when the door opened, she was meet with a little girl that she know so much. With her strawberry blond hair and forest green eyes, she knows this is Haibara Ai aka Miyano Shiho.

Ai narrow her eyes at her suspiciously, Shizuku just give a friendly smiled at her knowing the reason why the girl look cautious in front of her. "Nice to meet you, my name is Kudou Shizuku. Is Mikoto-san here?" state Shizuku calmly with friendly gesture.

The relief posture from Ai body shows that she relax a little knowing that Shizuku didn't really bring any threat to her but she still had her guard and keep her cautious. Ai nodded her head, telling that her sister were home.

The girl turn inside and shout "Nee-san, Kudou-san is here!"

Then there was a women in mid twenty, walking out from the living room and walked to where Ai and Shizuku is.

The woman give a welcome smiled at Shizuku, "Shizuku-chan, it's been awhile. How are you?" Shizuku replied the smiled back the woman with her own. "I'm fine, Mikoto-san. Sorry for intruding your time in this weekend."

Mikoto shake her head in denial "No, no. It's alright. How about we go inside?" offered her and the three of them were gathered at the living room and Mikoto prepared some tea for the three of them.

After having a comfortable conversation between the Haibara siblings and the relationship between Shizuku and Ai are getting better. Shizuku decided to go straight to business why she came here.

"So...I came here to talk with Ai-san, if you don't mind Ai-san." Ai stiffed on her place when the subject Shizuku were about to say is relate to her.

But she just nodded warily, curious of what her saviour want from her. Shizuku turn to her bag, trying to find something in it. When she found it, she put it on the table in front of Ai to let her see. There was a file full of information about the APTX4869 and little silver box on the table contain a APTX4869 pill in it.

Ai took the file and read it, she gasp and turn to Shizuku in shocked. Her hand trembling while holding the file. She read it in detailed, one by one, her expression shows that she was shocked in despair. She put the file on the table and took the box with her trembling hand, when she open it, her surprised were understatement when she saw three pill of the drug of her own creation.

Still in shocked, she turn to Shizuku for explanation. Saw that she need to explain to the afraid girl, she started her explanation.

She explain how she found the data of the drug and the pill, explain about her brother situation and wanting her find a cure from the drug. Of course, she won't force her if she don't want to do it but she really need Ai help for her beloved brother to get him back to his original age.

Ai was conflicted, she don't know what should she choose. Ai also known as Shiho was always known as a genius, even as a child. When she was young, her parents both died in an accident, and her sister Akemi, was all she had. Despite this, the organization in which she grew up in seemed determined to separate them.

When she was still a child, middle school age at most, she was sent to America to study science. Her parents had also worked as scientists, and with her level of intelligence, she could easily surpass them.

And they told the truth. Chemistry came naturally to her, and she became the best in all her classes. All other sciences were information she always stored in the back of her head, ready to pull out whenever she needed them. When she graduated, she returned to Japan, and before she even turned 18, she earned the codename Sherry.

Since she'd returned, Akemi had always tried to be a part of her life, but they were never given many chances to interact. Akemi specialized in robbery, while Shiho was an elite codenamed member working with sciences. They were always busy, and the Organization themselves didn't trust Akemi- especially after Rai, Akemi's boyfriend, was revealed to be a member of the FBI. The moments they had time together, however, were some of Shiho's best.

When the organization told the news about Akemi death, she starting to lost her only light. Akemi is only her source to keep fighting and keep living, knowing the death of her sister, she don't have a reason to keep living anymore.

That's where she decided to betray the organization and take the drug, she know the side effect of the drug and have 1% to survive from the poison. Since she is the one that created it and had the suspicious that Kudou Shinichi, one of the test subject from her drug must be survived from one of the side effect. Since there was no news about his death.

That's why she took the drug and decided to find the detective. But it's look like fate help her in this, she got to know that her deceased sister is actually alive and that's was thanks to Kudou's siblings.

They basically indebt to them with their life and help her reunited with her sister. And it's look like one of them really need her help. They even asked her nicely and didn't even force her if she really don't want to do this.

She don't know much about Kudou Shizuku but for the past few hours she been interacting with her, she know that the girl is sincere and her smiled also genuine. She would know if the girl had any ill intention or not by how the girl behaviour or body movement. But the only thing she can see from her is that the girl is very aesthetic and calm, so she can't detected any hostility from her. Beside, she don't think the girl would give any harm to her and her sister since she sincere to help them.

So with determination and confirmation, she decided to help since she indebted her life to her. And with this information of the drug and the pill, she think, she can find the cure just fine.

Tbc

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.2K 50 4
Kaitou Kid, the famous Phantom Thief had recently got a disease. It hurts him time by time. - Edogawa Conan is now companied by the Moonlight Magicia...
76.7K 4K 52
*Completed* Sequel to KID's Drastic Methods A few years have gone by since the disappearance of Kaitou KID. Kuroba Kaito, worldfamous magician by the...
42.6K 1.7K 55
Disclaimer: The characters are from both Detective Conan and Magic Kaito anime. They both created by Gosho Aoyama. . Summary: Just random oneshots a...
27.2K 739 18
(L/n) (Y/n) is a magician who had relate with Kuroba Toichi as her master of magician. She also have an ability to change her own gender into male, n...