Taekook ONESHOTS

Autorstwa Emmaffics

Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW Więcej

1) TAEttoo♡-1
1) TAEttoo♡- 2
2) Happier
3) Glistening Navel piercing
4) Warrior's Mistress
!!!Not an update!!!
5. Lost-2
6) Love him like he do♡
7) Begin
NOT AN UPDATES:)
8) Favourite Crime-1
8)Favourite Crime-2
9. Favourite crime 3
9) Favorite Crime -4
10). Agape
11. ALPHAs
11.ALPHA
11.ALPHAs
Bullets and Sex
Ex's
9) Favourite Crime-5
12)Bodyguard Jeon-1
12) Bodyguard Jeon-2
12) Bodyguard Jeon-3
12) Bodyguard jeon-4
12) Bodyguard Jeon -5
13. Love me Again
14) ELITES
13) Bodyguard Jeon -6
ELITES
10000 Hours -1
10000 Hours-2

5. Lost-1

4.3K 78 71
Autorstwa Emmaffics

ANGST!!!

______________________________________

Jungkook smiled across the empty room as his phone chimmed aloud.

He is been waiting for his boyfriend to message him since past 2 hours and finally he was receiving one.

He had tried to contact the elder, twice this week but he couldn't reach up to Taehyung, but finally today he did and Taehyung had told him to be there on the call sharp at 9 and here he was after missing his dinner just to talk with his love.

Taehyung had gone to Paris for one of the fashion event 2 months ago, it was first just three days trip he went for but it was now past 2 months that the elder hadn't returned.

It was the day when Taehyung was originally going to return and Jungkook was eagerly waiting for his model boyfriend at the airport when taehyung had messaged him.

-kookie, I think I'm gonna stay here for an another week. I love paris. It is so beautiful, people here like me so much, Ahhhh I'm in love with this city. But I wished u were here my love. I'll be back within a week. Stay safe. Bbye love u.

And Jungkook had happily went back alone to there apartment, missing taehyung's presence.

All the things were running out good for the couple for next two weeks, Jungkook would go for his Guitar classes to teach, Taehyung would call him every night and while night they would laugh and talk and spend time wth each other.

Jungkook was happy, to  see Taehyung  all happy and giddy when he would say,

-kook you won't believe, one of the richest Model here recommended me to his company, he said I'm the most beautiful man he had ever met.

Jungkook would laugh and just admire his boyfriend saying,

-you indeed are the most beautiful man Tae. There's no one like you baby.

Jungkook was happy when Taehyung would say,

-kook do you see these Gucci bags???? Daniel gifted me. He said I'm more the Worth of them.

And Jungkook would adore Taehyung who kept showing him his, gifts.

-you are worth every expensive thing in the world tae. You are worth everything .

Jungkook felt his heart swirling with love when tae use to sleep while the calls, and jungkook would just stare at him lovingly.

-sleep well my baby bear.

Jungkook would send taehyung ample of messages, his day use to began with taehyung and would end with taehyung.

Taehyung would message him at night, Jungkook remember asking him why won't he reply him in the morning and taehyung would just reply,

-koo I was busy, I was out for work .

And Jungkook would forget it all.

It all went well for the two ,three weeks until Jungkook started to feel the void between them.

He started realising that as days went by, there daily conversations started to melt by.

He would message taehyung like he use to do, all day all long, but taehyung would now message him after two days, there everyday vedio calls were now just once or twice a week.

-I'm busy kook, I have no time for calls and stuff. When I come back from shoot I'm just so tired that I want my bed and nothing else.

And jungkook decided to consider Taehyung's reason.

Month passed and now Jungkook started to miss Taehyung more, Taehyung had stopped calling him now, and he wouldn't even receive the calls Jungkook did. He just send message.

-kook, I can't receive the call now, I'm out with frnds. Daniel have a party at his home. I'll call you later.

Jungkook would wait but there would be no call......

Currently Jungkook was smiling dumbly as Taehyung had messaged him, finally.

Jungkook opened it. And his smile dimmed.

-I'll call tomorrow, I'm little busy.

Jungkook started at the message his hand Clutching the bedsheet tightly.

Jungkook sprawled his phone across the bed , his fingers snapping in his black hair.

He missed Taehyung. All he wanted to do was just ask the elder if he was doing good there, and if he was happy.

But Taehyung seemed too busy to spare his boyfriend some time.

His phone chimmed again.

He resisted to go through his phone and check if it was Taehyung. But he couldn't fight against his heart who yearned to just see the glimpse of his boyfriend.

Kth.v

Liked by Danielbae  and 976k others.

Kth.v
Yes I love night walks ~Danielbae thanku so much for bringing me to such a beautiful place. You really mean so much to me. Thank you.

Jungkook saw the post Taehyung made few minutes back and he felt betrayed. He felt his heart shattering into pieces as he read there conversation in comments. Where Taehyung would call Daniel his favorite human and Daniel would call him baby.

This was the 15th post this month Taehyung had posted and dedicated it to Daniel. This was the 15 post where Daniel had taken Taehyung to places and called him by petnames. And Taehyung had allowed him to do so.

Jungkook had seen all the post, of how Taehyung was laughing around the French guy, of how Taehyung would always had his cheeks red around him, of how Daniel had his arm wrapped around his waist and seemed absolutely fine with it.

Taehyung was always there standing in that guy's embrace as if he was use to it, as if his touch was not rare to the skin and Jungkook felt a stab when he realized may be now his touch was rare and distant to Taehyung's skin, may be now taehyung's heart was distant to Jungkook's.

Jungkook moved his head aggressively, trying to throw out the thoughts , which burnt his soul.

He dialled taehyung's number, cuz now it was necessary to talk with Taehyung. He didn't care if he was busy, or hanging out, or in a party with someone. All he needed was to talk to Taehyung.

Two months, Two months had went by for Jungkook just waiting for Taehyung to call him by himself, or at least to message him. Taehyung never did.

The phone rang and no one picked it up.

He called Taehyung continuously, over 15 times and Taehyung didn't answer.

But he was too adamant, he kept calling and on the 20th ring the call was accepted and there was a small whisper across the call.

"Jungkook?? "

Stab one.

"Didn't I tell you I'll call you when I'm free??? Is it that difficult for you to understand?? "

Stab two.

"I'm in middle of something kook. If I'm not attending the call it means—"

"You don't wanna talk with me" Jungkook completed.

"What? No, please not now Jungkook. "

"I need to talk with you now Tae, "

"Kook I can't, I'm in middle of something "

"Middle of what Taehyung????? Date?? Or the walk with your Friend??" Jungkook hissed.

"Kook, I wasn't feeling good, so Daniel just took me on a walk okay, there's nothing to make a scene of here. "

"You haven't called me in like two weeks tae"

"Don't you miss me? Don't you miss your kookie?? Don't you miss me like I miss you? " Jungkook sobbed.

"Ohhgod Jungkook, I was busy. I told you. "

"Seriously??? Don't give me this shit tae. You were busy to message me once but you were all head over heels to attend those fucking parties and dinners with Daniel??? "

"Kook, those parties were important to me okay, I'm a model, and as a model I need to be with those people to increase my popularity okay."

"When are you coming back?? You said you were going for three days, it's more then 2 months baby. Kookie misses you so much. "

Taehyung sighed

"I need to go now, I'll call you tomorrow, bye. "

The call was dead....

Jungkook sighed, he could now feel the distance between them, he could now feel the void between them. He could now feel there relationship falling apart.

Jungkook lied back on the bed, his face facing the ceiling. He could feel the hot tears flowing through his eyes on his cheeks.

He missed Taehyung, and What was Taehyung doing?? Ignoring him??? Calling him Jungkook??? Talking to him rudely???? Or may be he didn't even wanted to talk with Jungkook.

Jungkook cried there whole night in denial, thinking may be Taehyung was just really busy and not really ignoring him.

But he felt one corner of his heart twist with soreness thinking of the past two months.

We're Taehyung was so distinct from him, and he felt as if he never knew him. As if he was never his. As if he never knew the Taehyung with whom he was talking for past 2 months.

"We laugh together, we cry together.
These simple feelings were I everything had
When will it be?
If I see you again
I will look into your eyes And say, "I missed you"

The melody filled the dazzling room and people swayed at the soft music along with there partners.

Jungkook sung the song he had written for Taehyung for there anniversary, he wanted to sing it for Taehyung on there big day and had planned to propose the elder. But his dreams felt shattering with every new morning.

Because as far as he remember, he had called Taehyung last ,the day he was on a walk with Daniel and then  they had a argument.

Taehyung had told him to wait for his call, so Jungkook did. He didn't call this time. He just waited for Taehyung to call him as he promised.

3 more months passed by and Taehyung never called.

He would do message Jungkook to tell him, how happy he was there, how gifts and other parties he was receiving from the models and companies. How much people adored him there.

Taehyung would tell him his day and would send him pics from the set and then call it a day. And then he was again gone for weeks with no signs.

Yesterday it was Jungkook's and Taehyung's 6 years anniversary. Six years ago, on the same date as yesterday he had asked taehyung out and taehyung had replied with a kiss.

Jungkook these days wasn't active much as he use to be. He was not smiling much, cuz he had no one to smile at now, he wasn't even going home anymore cuz the loneliness would haunt him down.

But yesterday he had hope sparkling inside him, he was sure Taehyung would never forget there anniversary, he never forgot it in last 6 six years.

He had written a beautiful song for his boyfriend as a gift cuz that's what he could afford, he felt.

He waited for taehyung to call,but Taehyung didn't....

He waited for taehyung to message, but he didn't.....

He gave up and called him himself, smiling cheek to cheek not showing how scared he was, how nervous he was, not showing how hurt he was.

But taehyung never answered....

He waited all night hoping that taehyung would call him, but it ticked zero O'clock and his hopes vanished in thin air.

He dumped the lilies he got for taehyung in the dustbin and lied on the bed, his face showing no emotions.

And there he was again back to bar he would sing every night, to earn his living.

The song ended and Jungkook bowed to crowd, moving to backstage.

"Jungkook your phone. It's been ringing since and hour. Someone's calling you " One of his friend said handling him the phone.

Jungkook unlocked it, it was Taehyung.

He could see in total 35 missed calls.

Jungkook scoffed.

So you realise now that yesterday was your anniversary???? I'm not forgiving you this time tae. He thought.

"Hello? " Jungkook said.

"Kook!! Where have you been?? I was so scared, why we're you not answering the call?? " Taehyung spoke from the line.

Jungkook laughed.

"Oh, so you do still care for me? "

"Kook? What do you mean? Of course I do baby, I always did"

" Yeah sure, why you called tho? " Jungkook mumbled.

"Yeah, actually I wanted to tell you something" Taehyung whispered.

"Yeah go ahead"

"Daniel proposed me yesterday. He took me to one of the biggest restaurant and proposed me there in front of everyone, I was so flustered." Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook found his phone slipping through his palms, was taehyung really sharing with him this news??? Did he called after months to tell him this?????

He was fucking waiting yesterday to just talk with him while Taehyung was in restaurant for a date?????

What was going on with them???

"And so? What was your answer? " Jungkook asked.

"Ofc it was a No kook, I have you, you are still waiting for me there, of course I had to say no"

"What if I wasn't waiting? What if I wasn't there in this frame ever? What would have been your answer tae? " Jungkook asked with small voice.

"Hmm, then may be I would have said yes, there's no reason for me to say no Daniel he is just so perfect kook. He is such a nice person." Taehyung smiled and Jungkook felt the multiple stabs on his heart, killing the rest of soul alive.

He sobbed

"Th-then you should may be say yes to him Tae. He seem perfect"

"What? Jungkook what the fuck??? You are my boyfriend, I have a boyfriend why would I say yes to him? "

"So you remember it now that you have a boyfriend?? Really tae?? Where the fuck where you for past I don't even know how many months, you went on a 3 days trip and you never came back. Don't give me this shit now okay. " Jungkook yelled.

"Seriously?? Jungkook I'm here trying to make a conversation with you after so long , what's wrong with you?? I wasn't having fun here okay!! I was working my ass off, just to earn good and make a place of my own"

"Taehyung do you even realise that these past months there's nothing normal between us. There's no calls, no messages nothing from your side. What do you think , I never saw your Instagram post??? "

"What do you think I didn't saw you having fun in those parties and being all touchy with that guy???? I saw it all tae, I saw it all. I saw you were having fun and living your life when you lied me that you were busy or tired. Why????? You fucking answer me taehyung"

Jungkook shoved his fist on the wall, as he felt his tears flowing making him weak.

He couldn't hold this any longer, the distance between then was too much for him to feel anything now.

"Okay fine I lied, you think I did that cuz I was happy?? I just didn't wanted to hurt you okay!! I was thinking of you the whole time kook. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry"

"Keep that sorry of yours with you tae, you hurt me to bad this time. Please do not contact me for a while. I wanna stay alone. I hope you understand " Jungkook mumbled.

"Sure. As you wish. " Taehyung sighed.

"Happy belated anniversary by the way. It was yesterday, I was waiting thinking you would call or atleast message, but now I know you were busy there on a date in a fancy restaurant. So never mind. "

"What? Ohh my god, kook, fuck I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby, i-i forgot. Shit I'm really sorry kookie. I was just into to many things these days, I just forgot. I'm sorry" Taehyung sobbed.

"No need to say sorry tae. It's fine. I'm getting use to you forgetting me, Forgetting Us now. So it didn't hurt much this time. "

"Kook, please don't say that. I'm sorry."

"I-I'll keep the phone. Bye"

"Jungkook you can't just keep the phone, we need to talk about this " Jungkook could feel Taehyung sobbing, but he wasn't going to attempt to rub his tears away this time.

Taehyung was too far from him to do that.

The distance didn't made them apart, there broken hearts did.

And now no one was able to fix that, there was noone to fix that any more.

"What's there to talk now anyways tae? "

"Jungkook, look I know you miss me and all but love isn't just everything, love isn't enough you know. To live a good life, you need more things then just a partner. " Taehyung half yelled through the phone.

Jungkook scoffed through the screen.

"How funny tae, I thought love was everything, I thought you were my everything, I thought loving you was enough for me to live the best life. Having you beside me was enough for me to breathe tae"

"But looks like I wasn't enough for you. Your money, your fame, your popularity is all you want"

"Ohh please Jungkook Don't talk as if you don't use my fucking money for your living, I do send you money in your account every month kook. Ain't it enough?? "

Jungkook could feel his heart breaking.

His tears welled up in his eyes, making his vision blur.

"I didn't use the damn penny of yours Taehyung, I fucking don't need the money, I need you. I never used any thing that you sent me. "

Both the sides met the silence, No one said anything, Jungkook kept sobbing while taehyung was to much of stunned to speak.

-tae bub come on , our room is ready. Let's sleep.

-David, just for a minute I'll be back.

-ahh fast tae I can't possibly sleep without you.

-yes, I'm coming.

"Kook are you still there? "

Jungkook heard it all and now he felt sick, was this what he was getting after months of waiting for his love to come back??

May be was over reacting for taehyung but for him the pain was real.

Now that he heard Taehyung's and David's conversation he felt it inside his bones There separation....

He now remembered how we use to call Taehyung and taehyung use to just talk about his life in Paris with David and hang up the call.

Now he understands why Taehyung use to be so happy for those gifts, Jungkook thought cuz they were costly, expensive, delicate gifts but no now he realised he was happy cuz David had gifted him.

Now he understands, why Taehyung use to be so busy, that he couldn't even get time to text him back, now he gets to know the reason, may be because Taehyung was spending his time with David making memories.

Now he realised that he was scared of losing taehyung for the months that he forgot to notice that Taehyung was never his in first place, since he went there.

And now there was nothing to lose.

He had lost everything.

"Y-yes I'm here"

"Kook , I'm sorry for what I said about money, I was just angry. Please lets talk when we both are sane for this kind of conversation. Yeah? " Taehyung spoke lightly.

"You are never coming back, don't you? " Jungkook spoke as he sobbed again.

"Kook please, let's talk tomorrow"

"I don't think we should continue this any further taehyung, I don't think I can keep up with you any more"

"What do you mean? Wtf you mean Jungkook??? "

"Let's, let's break up taehyung."

"What? Jungkook you are not thinking right now properly , let's talk when I come back yeahh, baby please. " Taehyung cried, his voice wavery.

"In months now I feel as if I'm thinking the correct thing taehyung. This everything is too much for me. I feel as if You have walked so far away from me that you can't see me , but I can see you not even searching for me taehyung. "

"I don't know what's the point of us being together, if we keep fighting and hurting each other, I'm at Lost tae ,you learnt to leave without me while I'm not even close to the idea of you being apart from me. "

Jungkook's tear smoothly slipped through his eyes to his cheeks.

"I-I can't keep on doing this to my heart tae, I can't let you do this to me. I hope you are happy, but I wish you are not happier without me. I'm selfish I know, but I deserve to be selfish this time. "

"You can't fucking break up with me Jungkook, not on the damn call"

"See you have got no problem with me breaking up with u tae, but you have got problem with me breaking up with you on the call?? Your ego hurts? Well I don't think I'm anyone to you now, to put up with it. "

"Your lover might be waiting for you in the bed kim, I'll hang up the call"

"Fine, fine. If you don't want me, then be it that  I don't want you either Jungkook. I have got people who might love me like this. I loved you Jungkook, but I love my dreams too and I can't let them break just cuz you miss me. Fine if you want to break up. But remember one fucking thing Jungkook. I was never the one who broke up. It was you. It was you who left me" 

"And it's you who let me leave tae. "

"Bye, live a happy life ahead"

And before Jungkook would keep the call the person from another side had already did.

The line went silent .

Jungkook slided down to the ground hugging his knees and mourning out aloud, he threw his phone across the mirror to shatter it into millions of pieces like his broken heart.

The door opened through which the panicked Yeri barged into. Jungkook's manger and his only friend.

She saw the mirror and sighed as she sat in front of Jungkook.

"Kook what happened? Did you talked with Taehyung? Y'all had fight? It's fine, talk to him when his cooled down" She said patting his head.

He moved a little hugging her and resting his face on her shoulder.

He felt vulnerable, he had never felt this broken before.

As he broke up with Taehyung he felt a part of him breaking too. Not in past so many years they broke up. They would always fight but would make it up with each other at the next instant.

But now he knew it was over. There story ended. There was no Tae bear in his life anymore, he had lost his happiness he felt.

"We broke yeri, I broke up with him" He cried on her shoulders, she slumped back.

"You what? Are you crazy??? Jungkook why would you do that? You love him so much and you broke up? Just like that? No, no call him now kook, and talk this out" He said giving her phone in his hands.

"There's nothing to talk yeri, it's over. We are over. "

He looked up at her.

"I was such a fool for past months yeri, I feel so dumb, I kept on waiting for him to comeback when he never wanted too. I thought he was missing me too, but he never did. I thought he still loves me, but how come I never realized that he stopped doing it a long time ago"

He whimpered in her arms.

"He never in past months even once asked how was I doing yeri and I was so dumb not to realize it. He never asked me if I missed him, he never asked me if was doing well without him, he didn't fucking cared all this time. I kept doing double shifts here just to get him a ring to propose while he was there going on dates with that French guy??? I couldn't sleep for months cuz I kept missing his presence beside me, I couldn't eat, I couldn't do anything. He asked me if the money he was sending wasn't enough for me, seriously???? Was I just an arrangement for him??? I hate him yeri, I hate him for breaking me this bad, but I still want to see him happy how fucking dumb I am"

She let him burry his head in her neck as he kept stroking his back.

"Let's first take you home okay? Let's go home"

"I have no home. My home broke up with me " He smiled sadly through tears

______________________________________
Okay so NOW VOTE FOR ONE OF THE OPTION BELOW.

1) END THE STORY HERE ON THIS ENDING.

2) CONTINUE IT FURTHER GIVING THEM A HAPPY ENDING.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

157K 6.4K 36
A series of Top Tae Bottom Koom, Taekook oneshots... Contains a lot of fluff and smut if you want😏😏 Feel free to send taekook one-shot requests. ...
23.2K 456 11
kookv one shots (maybe some smut) top kook bottom tae 🥺💕 this is my first book sorry if it's not well written ❤️
11.8K 338 9
Just some random taekook oneshots and smuts. Top tae Bottom kook
35.7K 484 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...