Verde Crows: Lost In Another...

By Mr_Rinzuri

Reincarnated in another world as a administrative AI *This is a high fantasy based novel with some cracks *In... More

Bio
Prologue
Vol. 1 Chapter 1: Reincarnation
Vol. 1 Chapter 2: The Another World
Vol. 1 Chapter 3: Departure
Vol. 1 Chapter 4: First Contact
Vol. 1 Chapter 5: Spartan VS High Orc King
Vol. 1 Chapter 6: Encounter
Vol. 1 Chapter 7: Trial
Vol. 1 Chapter 8: Noel
Vol.1 Chapter 9: Mercenary Guild
Vol. 1 Chapter 10: Decision
Vol. 1 Chapter 11: Farewell
Vol. 1 Chapter 12: Unlikely Agreement
Vol. 1 Chapter 13: Rear Echelon
Vol. 1 Chapter 14: Overdoing My Job
Vol. 1 Chapter 15: Intelligence gathering
Vol. 1 Chapter 16: One Man Army
Vol. 1 Chapter 17: Lack of Common Sense
Vol. 1 Chapter 18: Encounter with Dangerous Beings
Vol. 1 Chapter 19: How Heroes Fight
Vol. 1 Chapter 20: Dinner with what?!
Vol. 1 Chapter 21: That moment, I Fucked up.
Vol. 1 Chapter 22: Who's the fastest?
Vol. 1 Chapter 23: Errands of Kuudere Android
Vol. 1 Chapter 24: Extermination
Vol. 1 Chapter 25: Port City of Olandia
Vol. 1 Epilogue: Side Story 1
Vol. 2 Prologue
Vol. 2 Chapter 1: Dangerous Woman #2?
Vol. 2 Chapter 2: Dwarves
Vol. 2 Chapter 3: Next priority
Vol. 2 Chapter 4: The Suspect Is?
Vol. 2 Chapter 5: Sources of Trouble
Vol. 2 Chapter 6: Brewing Catastrophe
Vol. 2 Chapter 7: Blasphemous Act
Vol. 2 Chapter 9: Trap
Vol. 2 Chapter 10: Party
Vol. 2 Chapter 11: Other worlders
Vol. 2 Chapter 12: Information
Vol. 2 Chapter 13: Glimpse of Power
Side Story 2: Excerpt of History + A Leisure Observation
Vol. 2 Chapter 14: Lurking shadow
Vol.2 Chapter 15: Internal Trouble
Vol. 2 Chapter 16: Appeasement
Vol. 2 Chapter 17: Imperium's Darkness
Vol. 2 Chapter 18: Through the Sky
Vol. 2 Chapter 19: Demons And Gods (1)
Vol. 2 Chapter 20: Demons and Gods (2)

Vol. 2 Chapter 8: Disaster

571 32 16
By Mr_Rinzuri

Back on Oriental Laffan

Inside my second forward operation base, I looked at the yellowish with a tint of silver haired person. She is the former male hero, Zyrian, whom I originally intended to murder in order to get revenge for Sistiene and Charlotte, and also to kill him as per originally tasked with the agreement I signed with the Archbishop. However, I instead turned him into a man for an experiment and humiliation in order to mentally shatter him in parallel while I physically tortured him. I don't know what I was thinking, why I turned him into a girl and why things turned like this, because he was doing some rather erotically speaking Umm... yeah, something indecent.

"Umm, Serene...what happening to him?." (Liam)

"This is likely another side effect of these so-called 'defective elixirs'. My own hypothesis is that the person who made this accidentally produced a product capable of healing any mortal wounds with the side effect of turning a man into a woman with an aphrodisiac effect, likely effective for the rest of their lives. However, it is unknown if it has the same side effects on women's or why it's been proliferated to this extent that you, Young Master, managed to loot up to 40 bottles of this kind of forbidden product." (Serene)

Well, if it's just a mere defective product, it will be produced in small numbers unless they mass produce it unknowingly in large numbers with such a genderbender effect. But guessing at the looted items It's been intentionally mass produced. Does the people behind it want to eradicate the male population of this world or something?

"It's tingling! My body!....Ugh.." (zyrian)

"Okay let's withdraw! Because this is bad... For some parts." (Liam)

If I had a biological body, it would definitely be bad for my lower body. He was making something out of erodoujin... Calm down Liam, he is a man with a woman's body! Don't be deceived, you virgin bastard!

 I turned into my heels, followed by Serene. Some of the female android maids were left behind to guard and check on the hero.

"Do you have any plans for the hero? Young Master?." (Serene)

"... I have yet to think about it. (Liam)

I'm not sure right now. Maybe I should kill him already? After all, looking at him groaning and moaning like that, he might have turned into a masochist while taking pleasure in my torture, argh! Damn it! I should have left him as a man instead!

"Then I humbly ask to send him back to our territories as a test subject, Young Master." (Serene)

That sounds bad, pretty bad. Is Serene planning to make some tentacle monsters and torture this guy mentally? I felt pity on him, a little bit only though.

 "What do you planning to do?." (Liam)

"Making some study of human anatomy in this world such as how an orc could impreg... (Serene)

"Okay, stop! Please choose your words wisely! " (Liam)

That's beyond inappropriate for me. Please stop it already, people, I'm mentally getting damage here.

"Yes. I'm planning to research how a different species of humanoid could do it with a female human and get unexpected results. The AI's in the research department is curious about this unscientific method of offspring between two different species." (Serene)

 "...." (Liam)

"Also, were thinking if a horse, cats or dogs could do it with the humans of this world, Young Master." (Serene)

"Stop it already." (Liam)

She lightly smiled. No, no it's a grin? She's kind of making fun of me? Damn, come to think of it, I forgot. I programmed her as a petite, mischievous kuudere maid because that was my ideal maid, so her habits and behavioral patterns were reflected like this. Shit, my own creation is probably pranking me right now. I sighed, Should I rewrite her directives? While thinking so, she changed the topic.

"Anyways, Young Master, Millese, and four other girls will take an eight-month leave from service. Additionally, 16 people will undergo health checks and medical surgery." (Serene)

"16 people are going for a med check right? Why? " (Liam)

"Because we discovered eight of them have foreign objects embedded in their bodies, five others with broken bones, and three others with cancer." (Serene)

"I see... how about Millese and others?" (Liam)

"Millese is 2 months pregnant, together with another one named Yuno, which came from the same village as her. The three others are correspondingly pregnant for 3 months, 4 months, and dangerously 7 months." (Serene)

Preg... What? She's pregnant huh?

"Okay?... Lemme think for a sec, hmm... I don't think the slave house where we bought them will be going to do something like that to their products, right? " (Liam)

It's a totally idiocy if they ruined their products, their reputation will plummet so they are innocent of this charges.

"Base on their reputation and our agreements, it's a no, they didn't lay hands on their products." (Serene)

Figures.

"Then who's the father's?" (Liam)

"Millese and two others are from bandits; one is from an unprotected incestuous relationship; and the last one is from working in a brothel." (Serene)

Those words made me stop moving and sit on the seventh floor's window of my temporary base.

"That's unfortunate." (Liam)

Aside from that girl in an incestuous relationship, the bandits and the brothel customer are probably impossible to find. Too bad for the children in the womb, they don't know who is their father, except that they came from those scums that knocked off their mothers.

"That's the initial number of pregnant women. We are still in the process of fully knowing if there are still women that have yet to admit or don't know the fact that they are carrying a child in their wombs." (Serene)

"So there's more huh?." (Liam)

Children, a bunch of them or at least five little ones. What should I do to them? Set them free? I don't really have a positive view on admitting minors to work. Hmm? come again on what Serene said? Yet to admit?

"Why they are hiding the fact that they are pregnant?." (Liam)

"According to the people here, society looks at them with disdain because, apparently, their children come from criminals and probably will grow up to be criminals too. That's why if a slave is impregnated by bandits, criminals, and such, they will likely be thrown away if ever discovered by their owners." (Serene)

Is this what they've said is absolute ignorance? The heck is that? Just because something horrible happened to them doesn't mean they need to be expelled from society? Should I nuke them to learn some proper manners or launch a skynet-like invasion?

"Man, that's quite a hardcore prejudice." (Liam)

I can't really imagine myself throwing these girls off just because they've been knocked off by those bastards.

"We are also speeding up the identification of pregnant women as they might have try an induced abortion. We also attempted to use the control device to force them to admit. However, it might affect the fetus inside them if they lied about their status, so instead we opted for safe options of pregnancy tests and scanners. (Serene)

Yeah, lying with subordination collars on, will send out powerful electric shocks on the body and sap the wearer's strength, making the slave weakened. Even if the electrocution won't harm the kid, the weakened mother might affect the growth rate of the fetus. After all, except for my premium slaves, all the pregnant slaves are actually ordinary people like on earth, thus making the idea of forcing them to admit as bad because they are too weak to handle the punishment.

"Convey my words. I'll adopt the children of Millese and others as my official adopted children, if they allow it. Also tell the other slaves who are still lying that I won't throw them away even if they admitted they have a child.... " (Liam)

Wow.... I said something stupid, 17 years old with 5 kids already? However, Serene was indifferent on my proposal.

"I'd like to say I'm against in adapting those kid as your children's Young Master, it's too risky and will only have disadvantages on you." (Serene)

I was got reprimanded or cautioned by Serene.... Not that I care about those stuffs.

"What's the bad side of it?." (Liam)

"First, they came from slaves. That alone is bad for your image. Second, you're not the father. Third, our potential enemies could use them as a pretext for malicious attacks. Fourth, your engagement with Lady Sistiene will last for another 5 months. The first child who will be adopted will be born 2 months from now, and if that information leaked outside, it could damage both the faces of the Roseblade and Iserlohn families. Lastly, there are no potential benefits in keeping them in the first place." (Serene)

"That's pretty harsh... Could I adapt them after my engagement with Sistiene was broken up? Is that okay?." (Liam)

"If you insist, as long as you have the standing, it is possible, but the nuisance will definitely pop out at the moment of your announcement, Young Master." (Serene)

"If that's going to happened, I'll just need to crush those nuisances." (Liam)

"Hmm... If you're planning to take them as your children, are you perhaps planning to take their mothers as concubine? Young Master." (Serene)

"Umm? I don't have any plans to lay my hands on women or take multiple partners at the moment. (Liam)

"....I suggest you to get used in using living women. We have a number of slaves purposely bought for that matter, Young Master." (Serene)

Great ... My own android is suggesting I should take a woman with this clunky block of humanoid metal. How should I enjoy that? I don't have sense of touch nor have an excitement to do so, thus it's kind of pointless.

"Nah, for what?." (Liam)

"Out of human necessity, or might for future use." (Serene)

"Human necessity for a piece of metal block like me, huh? I wonder. " (Liam)

Sighed, I want to go to Yggdra and annihilate the ancient dragons nesting in that magical ancient laboratory that makes homunculus bodies. I want to taste, breath, and feel the sense of touch once again then get rid of my virginity... Argh! Damnit to hell, once the anti-magic tech is finally acquired from the dwarves, I'll go murder those fucking lizards.

In a certain cafe in the commerce district of Olandia

In a vacated and temporary rented cafe store in Olandia, several men were discussing a certain individual.

"This person attacked that hero and still alive after that? Are you sure about this?."

"Yes, half of the church was obliterated in the process." 

"Fighting a hero? Is he an idiot?"

"No, apparently he is strong enough to be ranked as a B-rank mercenary within a week, so he has some acceptable degree of abnormalities that cut above the rest."

"Then, how should we handle him if he is this strong?."

"We can't launch an attack on the Imperial Hotel. It's one of the most renowned architectural structures in the Imperium and has some of the tightest security in the country. But according to our client, 'destroy this person's properties, kill anyone close to him, make him suffer before killing him', so killing him first before destroying his property or killing close to him is not allowed." 

"If that's the case, then we shall attack the Oriental Laffan. It's close to the commoners' district, so we could recruit some hooligans to become our pawns, a form of distraction to the authorities and meatshields for the knights, then launch a coordinated attack to kill his slaves and servants there." 

 "What's the strength of their defense?"

"Two dozens of butlers and maids, half of whom appear to be combatants."

"Combat butlers and maids? Sounds troublesome. Did they also employ slaves for security purposes? "

"No, it looks like out of over a hundred slaves they bought, only ten were males. It appears to be that Liam-our target, is planning to make a harem, according to our sources. " 

"Lucky bastard."

Due to a misunderstanding with the housemaster, the person who sold slaves to Serene a few days ago, about the mutterings of Serene about Liam's preferences, or should say, unusual fetishes, he misunderstood that he was a gentleman who liked to have several women surrounding him and was planning to build a harem because the majority of slaves Serene bought were female ones. Thus, the impression given by the Axam slave house to Liam was that he was a person without any regard to whether he was a demi-human or not; as long as you're a girl, he'll lend his arms, or so. 

However, there was nothing leaked from the Axam slave house or housemaster, as they are one of the most famous slave trading houses on the continent, thus their lips were tightly zipped and their information control was one of the best in the country. It's just some of the insiders managed to get a glimpse and got wind of the gossip about apparent Liam's fetishes.

"How about in Axam? Did our insiders manage to be included in the next shipment of slaves to the Iserlohn family?"

"No, none of them were chosen. The batch that'll be sent was a predestined shipment a few days ago whom was chosen by his maid. We have yet to get information on whether they'll request another batch of slaves from Axam. "

"We have several high-end spies planted there. Most of them were female. Why were none of them chosen?"

"We don't know, we are finding ways to identify how they chose their slaves, wether it's a child (7 to 14), a fresh adult(15 yo) or overly matured lady(25 yo), we might include some prostitute which would be fine as long as we could spy on the Iserlohn properties."

"We'll think about smuggling our spies inside them after giving visible results to our client. Tonight, we will launch an attack on the Oriental Laffan. Have our collaborators from the slums work with us. Don't kill everyone. Half is sufficient. We'll reserve the rest for later. Let's relish the despair of this fool, and teach him that strength is not enough to survive in this unfair world, no matter how strong he is, without proper influence, power, wealth and connection, that person-Liam won't last for week against our torture on him. "

Sneers and laughter echoed through the deserted cafe as they mocked Liam's apparent folly in making enemies who would drag him in the mud and drive him insane. They drowned themselves in the fantasy that they would absolutely going to manhandle Liam's servants and slaves tonight.

Oriental Laffan

The day soon passed as the moon began to peek over the horizon, enveloping the sky with a blanket of darkness and stars. This prompted Liam to return to his apartment at the Imperial Hotel after talking face-to-face with the pregnant slaves and some others who were either still hiding the fact or were simply unaware of being pregnant. However, approximately three hours after Liam departed, dozens of men in shabby black fatigue clothes began to silently approach the Oriental Laffan.

"Update?"

"Seven rooms have light, the rest is total darkness. It works very well for our men."

"Few one or two man patrols are going routinely going around the main door." 

"Spotted four maids on the second floor and one on the third floor."

"We'll eliminate the guards and proceed to infiltrate the property. Execute everything according to plan; don't mess it up; we are just up against some mere combat butlers and maids."

"""Yes!."""

Then everyone began to silently jump from roof to roof and traverse the vacated roads leading to their targets under the cover of night.

One of the groups jumping from the roofs above began to dismantle the windows without making some noise so as not to alert the guard on duty. After succeeding, they began to scatter around the darkened floor void of light.

"Is there anyone here?."

"No contact neither living reaction...This floor has no personnel. We'll begin planting fire bombs here for distraction. " 

"Yes, it's a pretty easy job for us with a hefty reward."

"Can we get some women here? As souvenirs? "

"If time and opportunity flashes its asses on us, then we'll snatch some servants and slaves in the process."

"That's nice!."

While exchanging vulgar remarks, they act as though they own the place. It's been a few minutes. Should half their men be able to take over the entire building, begin the arson attacks, and kill the servants in the process. However, there's something wrong. Why is there no ruckus below?

"What the hell is happening below?"

"They might delay it a bit...*Creak*" 

Then everyone went silent due to the opening of one of the doors.

"Who're you people? Why are you here in my jurisdiction?" Then a blond female maid emerged, surprising the infiltrators.

"Hey, did you get drunk? Why didn't you detect that there's a maid here?! "

"Shut up! Just forget it! Elimi-no! I'm growing tired of our toys back on base. She's beautiful enough in my taste. Let's make her our new plaything! Grab her!"

Three muscular men began to assualt the Iserlohn family's fragile-looking blonde maid servant. The lead one, with a disgusting grin plastered on his face, spreads his arms as if going to hug the maid. However, he inavertedly stopped on his tracks after reaching a meter away from the maid. Puzzling the other two who following him.

"Hey? What's happening--!?."

The leading man was perfectly bisected into vertical halves. Blood immediately sprouted and the guts and innards began to slowly flow out of the body, freezing the intruders in the process. As if taking the opportunity, the maid speaks up.

"I am Bella, a humble maid from Iserlohn family, nice to meet you!." (Bella)

The fragile-looking maid, carrying a peculiar short sword stained with blood, smiled sweetly like a blossoming flower and introduced herself while winking and licking the blood-tainted sword in front of the horrified intruders. 

"Shi-shit!  She's a combat maid!."

"Prepare to combat! Kill her!."

The battlecries of intruders began to echo throughout the entire floor. Seven sword and knife-wielding trespassers closed the distance on the unfazed combat maid before the one-sided slaughter began.

"My! If you want to silently sneak into my master's property, you should keep your mouth shut. " (Bella)

The smile of an innocent maiden faded the moment all of the intruders began to launch all-out attacks. as if taking the initiative. Bella closed in on the first row of attackers, evading the first swing of swords in front of her, and retaliated by kicking the intruder, destroying the ribs and internal organs on the left side of his body in the process. She also engaged the second approaching knife-wielding trespasser, catching its arms and gripping its wrist like a squashed tomato as flesh and blood splattered in the process.

"My arm!? It hurts!."

"Bufuuh?!."

Bella immediately retreated as three attackers began to close the distance. Judging the disadvantageous position, she kept the distance and prioritize to eliminate her enemies one at a time.

"Are you people amateurish enough to carry and swing those long swords in a limited space like this? Or maybe you're a veteran wannabe, so to speak, you're just mere thugs, huh?" (Bella)

With a ridiculing tone, Bella watched the intruders explode in anger in her remarks.

"I'll murder ya!."

"I'll tear your tongue out of your mouth!."

All of them once again resumed their all-out attack on the lone defender, but all of them immediately fell on their knees in a disappointing manner. They were confused. It was unclear to them what had happened, but pain struck their legs, and as they looked down, they saw their legs severed below the knees.

"Giyaaa?!."

"My legs!."

The five attackers were downed without knowing the cause. The maid was still looking at them with hollowed eyes, which definitely gave them a sense of danger. They kept thinking how this person could possibly cut them down at almost the same time, but the maid didn't move an inch, thus cementing that another factor intervened, and thus they were in a crippled state.

They were cut down by a laser system hidden in the floor, capable of retracting function to hide and surprise any unwelcome visitor to the property of Liam.

"Wha?! What the hell happened! Hey you! What did you do to us?! Why---*Shik!."

Before he could finish his words, the maid threw her sword, nailing the head of the complaining intruder to the ground. The vibrating high-frequency blades continued to function as it continued to resonate and drill through the cranium of the dead trespasser.

"Don't casually call me 'You', trash. I have a wonderful name, Bella, given to me by my Young Master. As you, a living thing, with the exception of my Young Master's slaves, you don't have the right nor the qualifications to talk to me in the first place... Oh? You're dead already? I wanted to talk for a sec longer, but I accidentally killed you. Eh, I'm such a clutz. hehe." (Bella) 

Bella laughed heartily while removing her high frequency blade from the head of the dead trespasser. Meanwhile, the second attacker, who had been partially crippled by Bella after squeezing its wrist, began to run in terror towards the windows, but Bella immediately saw it.

"Nope, you're not allowed to run."

Then she once again threw her sword, hitting the neck of the trespasser, ripping out his throat and nearly decapitating him in the process as the skin was the only thing that made his neck and head connected to each other.

"The after work and mess cleaning would be terrible later on. We would like to focus on the training of slaves rather than fixing the destroyed facilities. Not only that, we can't let a third party fix the damage areas here. High frequency blades are a bad idea for carbon-based lifeforms and the surrounding furnitures." (Bella)

Bella nonchalantly talks as if not minding her horrifying inhumane acts while walking passed through the remaining crippled trespasser. After retrieving her sword from the corpse, she dragged the first crippled trespasser with several shattered ribs and destroyed internal organs and threw him along with the four others lying on the ground.

"Let's the question and answer portion shall commence. Any wrong answers will lead to your death, shall we okay?" (Bella)

Her former cheerful and innocent expression began to transformed into the likes of sadistic person, the trespasser is horrified by the act of this person and wondered how many hidden faces she got.

"Now you in the right corner, who is your boss?." (Bella)

"W-we don't know!."

"Aww ... Too bad, we are down to 4 people immediately! " (Bella)

"Eh?! Please no!."

The maid, without hesitation, draws her sword, and decapitates the questioned person who fails to satisfy her questions.

"Now next, you in the left corner, who is your client?."

"It's ..."

"It's? You have 5 seconds." (Bella)

The trespasser was too conflicted wether to answer or not but Bella didn't give him enough time to think.

"5.4.3.2.1 and zero." (Bella)

"Wait that's too fa--!."

With a light thud, the upper half of the head of the person was sliced off and falls to the ground.

"Three to go... No two, it doesn't look like this person could answer, so let's end his suffering." (Bella)

Then she stabbed the forehead of the first crippled intruder, who had several shattered ribs and was suffering from intense internal bleeding.

Looking at who remained, the two survivors were despairing in front of Bella.

"Alright? Let's be fair. I'll let you decide on who's next to answer." (Bella)

""....""

"No one going to volunteer? Okay, let's question both of you at the same time." (Bella)

Sweat tickled the trespassers face, indicating frustration at being powerless in the face of this slaughter demon.

"What is your goal in coming here? Let me iterate again. Any lie will lead to the immediate death of both of you." (Bella)

The trespassers began to look at each other as if inquiring whether to answer or not. Then both of them nodded.

"You will not kill us if you learn our goals, right?"

"As long as you said the truth, why not?" (Bella)

"Our mission is to kill half of the servants and slaves of the Iserlohn family, then commit arson. That was the general outline of our plans." 

"I see... That's it?." (Bella)

"Yes."

"Good because you guys don't have any use now. Then I shall kill both of you slowly here." (Bella)

The trespassers yelled out of their lungs after the apparent lie made by the maid.

"What?! Did you lie to us!."

"You said you're going to let us go!."

"Oh? Did I lie? That hurts my core reactor upon hearing that... I did say I'd let you live if you answered my questions truthfully, but that doesn't mean it'll be last for long... Maybe half a day of torture, extending your pitiful life for another 12 hours, isn't wonderful?." (Bella)

"Ha!? Torture! We rather die Immediately!."

"Whore kill us already!."

"Nope." (Bella)

She denied their request and began to explain.

"There's no backing off, and all of you agreed to my terms. You people are so foolish... Didn't I say that if you lie, I'll kill you right away? In contrast, If you say the truth, you won't be killed, instead, you'll be killed gradually and surely." (Bella)

 "Fuck!."

One of them tried to commit suicide but got slammed on the floor by Bella to prevent killing himself.

"That's a no no! You'll have a great day in our torture room before departing for other realms... Now then. " (Bella) 

<<Third floor clear>>

She immediately send out her report followed by the rest.

<<4th to 8th floor clear>>

<<1st and 2nd floor clear, disarming primitive bombs>>

<<Two intruders were intentionally let go; Mirco drones, rose, neuve, ocho and Xia are on the way to track them>>

<<All combat maid are ordered to switching to type 5 light combat gear>>

<<All combat butlers are ordered to switch to type 9 medium arsenal>>

<<Everyone shall be outfitted with a Mk.17 quantum camouflage loadout within 10 minutes>>

<<Once the hostile base is discovered, immediately proceed to a search and destroy mission. Don't leave anything standing>>

That midnight, 500 thugs, mafia members, drug smugglers, illegal slave traders, and anyone connected to the attackers of the Iserlohn family, in 16 different location were destroyed and mercilessly slaughtered within a night. The only thing that authorities know is that the assailants probably had advanced cloaking magic that made them impossible to see with the naked eye. They were the perpetrators of this mayhem in Olandia and many more incidents in the future, later dubbed as the 'ghosts fury of Olandia'.

_____________________________________________

A/n:

Should I put some mature tag? because some lines is getting out of hand here.

Rewrited it from scratch due to apparent disprovable of the publisher of this book on the first version of this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kairos By leigh heasley

Science Fiction

841K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...