Puppy and Wolf (Chanmin/Seung...

De LostRfromStay_skz

Fanfic of Chan and Seungmin 🌟INTERACTIVE ON CONVERSATION TAB🌟 Minor Relationships: Hyunin Minsung Changlix ... Mais

Exposition
Interactive
Breakfast: 1
The Performance: 2
Twitter: 3
Twitter: 4
Dorm: 5
Dorm: 6
Car Ride: 7
Manager's Walk: 8
Search: 9
JYP's Announcement: 10
Search: 11
Trapped: 12
Dreams: 13
Warehouse: 14
Van: 15
Run: 16
Warehouse: 17
Sick: 18
JYP's Announcement: 19
Bed: 20
Dorm: 21
Day Off: 22
Riverside: 23
Lost Ties: 24
Care: 25

A/N

1.5K 33 3
De LostRfromStay_skz

A/N:

AHHHH I can't believe I'm back! I felt really bad for my unannounced hiatus and wanted to surprise y'all with a new story.

The story is called Paw Prints and is an apocalypse AU and highly suggest reading it! (Though it is rated as mature 18+!)

It will have:
-ships
-smut (bxb)
-sci-fi universe
-zombies

Updates on all my stories don't have a set schedule but I will try to alternate on which story I update. I will try to update my stories frequently as I have templates done for each I just need to write them because I'm a lazing bitch sometimes!

Anyways, I've missed y'all and am happy to come back after all changes that have happened in my life.

I want to thank all of you for everything

You guys mean the world and I love y'all

<3

-o

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.6K 197 16
a social media au in which chan tries to come to terms with the fact felix may be more to him than just his childhood bestfriend. ★ NOTES - nuerod...
68.1K 2K 20
*completed* (I know it's cringy, this was literally my first fanfic ever 😂) You've always dreamt of going to Korea and meeting stray kids, but what...
10.9K 592 30
"I want out! I can't do this anymore." Han spat, slamming his gun on the desk. "Out? It don't work that way. You can't just get out. It's kill or be...
2.7K 218 15
"Um...why did you want to talk to me? Not that I don't want to talk to you-" "I like you." ~ When the school's popular gang, 'Stray Kids' celebrates...