For Worse or For Better- Book...

By anyawritezzz

Marriage. Displayed to be the most perfect thing, but can have its faults at times. Roman and Alaiya seem to... More

❗️Please Read❗️
Chapter 1: For Worse
Chapter 2: Cabin
Chapter 3: Bathing Suit
Chapter 5: First Date
Chapter 6: Present
Chapter 7: Phone
Chapter 8: Confrontation
Chapter 9: Family
Chapter 10: Bracelet
Chapter 11: Hug
Chapter 12: Party
Chapter 13: Hungover
Chapter 14: Moving
Chapter 15: Car
Chapter 16: Confession
Chapter 17: Marks
Chapter 18: Yoga
Chapter 19: Pool
Chapter 20: Middle Name
Chapter 21: Mission
Chapter 22: Door
Chapter 23: Ignoring
Chapter 24: Staying
Chapter 25: Time Apart
Chapter 26: Packing
Chapter 27: Sleep
Chapter 28: New Guy
Chapter 29: Trip
Chapter 30: Birthday
Chapter 31: Secret
Chapter 32: Panic
Chapter 33: Regret
Chapter 34: News
Chapter 35: Wrist
Chapter 36: Alone
Chapter 37: Boxing
Chapter 38: Fight
Chapter 39: Therapist
Chapter 40: Overworking
Chapter 41: Text
Chapter 42: Past
Chapter 43: Christmas
Chapter 44: Hair
Chapter 45: Doorstep
Chapter 46: Gremlins
Chapter 47: Cruise
Chapter 48: Blanket

Chapter 4: Hot Tub

1.1K 19 3
By anyawritezzz

Alaiya's POV:

I take my shirt off and put it to the side.

I don't even look down at my body. I just tell Roman that he can turn around after directly sitting back in his lap, trying to get my mind off the fact that I'm sort of, kind of, naked at the moment.

His eyes freeze for a second right at my breasts. They then scan my body a couple of times while I look for the disappointment which oddly does not seem to be seen. His smirk definitely does not show any disgust, and neither does the way he's gripping my waist and rubbing down towards my butt.

"Is that a "you look ugly" stare or a "meh" one?" I try to ease the tension I'm feeling all over.

He all of a sudden pulls me towards him, a really hard bulge rubbing right up against me.

Fuck!

I grip onto his shoulders immediately, digging my nails into his skin.

"Does that feel like I think you're ugly?" he questions playfully because he knows very well that it definitely doesn't.

Now it's very hot in here and it's surely not from the hot tub.

I shake my head no as I hide my face into his neck to get the dirty thoughts out of my head while my face feels like it's at a hundred degrees. It's become a habit since the thoughts sometimes just show up out of the blue even when he isn't doing anything sexual like he is right now. He's driving with one hand and gripping the steering wheel a little tightly, I imagine his fingers inside of me. He just came out of the shower and only has a towel on, I see him on top of me. He tells me that I did something well, I imagine myself bent over somewhere.

His chuckle reveals that he knows that I'm having certain thoughts, which is probably why he pulls me out of hiding by the back of my head to meet his eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" His look shows he's intrigued.

"Nothing."

He gives me a look that says "I know you're lying".

He grinds me right into the bulge again unexpectedly, making my fingernails go deeper into his skin which I'm surprised isn't hurting him. My eyes shut as I relish in the feeling, though I still want way more.

His lips are felt against my ear. "I will fucking take you right here and will not let you come each time unless you tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours."

I take a brief pause to swallow the breath that just got caught up in my throat.

"It was-it was nothing."

He smirks against my neck while laying a soft kiss against it which is weird because I didn't give him his answer. Although, when I feel his hand leave my butt and his fingers go to the fabric of my bottoms, pushing against me, I forget about all my surroundings.

"Roman, what if someone hears us?" I worry, since I still may be able to grab the attention of the cabin from miles away.

"Do you want me to stop?" He stops his fingers instantly as I'm facing him.

I shake my head no immediately, backtracking. "I'll just try not to be loud."

"I did not buy a fucking private cabin for you to not be able to be as loud as you want," he shuts down my statement right after I'm finished saying it.

I nod before he pushes his fingers back against me. My moans start soft as his pace is the same, but when he begins to move faster, they turn more frustrated because I want more.

As if he reads my mind, his hand goes inside my bottoms and his fingers finally are actually touching me. My head gets thrown back as my hands find their way to his hair, tugging at his roots to take my frustration out somewhere. His thumb is rubbing circles on my front, making me feel a release much sooner than I expected. Plus, with his lips on my throat, my sanity is more at risk than ever.

"Shit," I curse out loud this time.

My lips crash on Roman's so I don't let out any louder moans or curse words, and the second I feel myself coming and can taste the pleasure, his fingers are all of a sudden gone and our kiss has slowed down, my shallow breaths taking a pause.

What just happened?

He didn't-?

He was serious!

"You want to tell me what you were thinking about now?" he asks, smiling.

Ooo, I'm so angry at him.

I hide my face against his shoulder to catch my breath while also contemplating knocking a rock over his head.

"I hate you," I say, heavily breathing.

He laughs. He freaking laughs! Are we sure he's not a psychotic person, because that may very well be the case?

A kiss is placed on the top of my head. "That's not what you were saying five sec-." I slap my hand over his mouth because I don't want to hear it.

"I'm calling the lawyer for those divorce papers," I say into his shoulder, making a smile appear underneath my hand.

I finally pull myself out of hiding to glare at him after removing my hand from his mouth. He just has that glint of mischief in his eyes as he scans my body and then meets my eyes for about the millionth time.

"I imagined you giving me head while I sat on that ledge," I blurt out of nowhere.

Kill me now. Literally, take a knife and shove it right in my heart.

Roman looks immediately taken back, his lips parting, although, it's not by too much because I've told him about dirtier thoughts I've had with him. He pulls himself together rather quickly, his expression looking like he's making a plan.

"Mhmm. Walk me through it," he instructs with an intrigued expression, lifting me gently and turning to the right to sit me down on the ledge of the hot tub.

Instant butterflies gather in my stomach as he looks at me like I'm a whole seven-course meal for him. Even my legs have butterflies in them.

Is he actually going to-?

"You umm...you took off the bottom of my bathing suit." His eyes don't leave mine while he slides my bathing suit bottoms off me slowly, leaving me completely exposed in front of him beside my top.

"And then what?" His voice is deeper, yet so smooth if that's even possible.

"And then you took off my top." His hands reach to my shoulders, sliding both straps off. His fingers then grab the buckle, unhooking it and showing off both my breasts while he puts the top aside.

"Keep going," he encourages.

"And then you-," I stop, sucking in a breath when his lips kiss my inner thighs a few times, his eyes looking up to watch me coming apart by just a few touches.

The soothing breeze runs through the air, and if my nipples weren't already hard from what Roman's doing to me, they sure would be with how cool it is outside. I'm surprised they weren't easily visible through my bathing suit when I got in here.

He stands up a little, lifting my chin to kiss me, although he pulls away too soon.

"Tell me if I do anything that you don't like," he demands with a little smirk displayed on his face.

I nod as I feel him kiss down my neck, sucking on my skin softly. My right hand goes to the back of his neck and hair, while my head turns to the side so he can have all the access he wants. He kisses down to my chest, kissing all around my breast until he finally reaches my right nipple. I tug at his hair, his tongue swirling around, sucking and licking until he's had enough.

After he's turned it into a shade of purple and has made the bud extremely sensitive, his mouth goes down to my stomach. He kisses everywhere his mouth has access to, even the stretch marks without even noticing that they're there. He kisses every part of my body like he has an equal amount of love for every single feature-fault or no-fault.

When he finally reaches my front though, he pulls me in a little forward so he can have access to enter me with his tongue, and the minute he does, the air gets stuck in between my lungs.

"Fuck," I curse.

I feel his smile against my clit while he switches between kisses and his tongue.

I swear, my brain is in the air right now because the only thing on my mind is Roman and how good he is at this.

He continues at a pace that's slow and steady, but as he speeds up, my moans get louder, the gathering feeling in my stomach making my hands grip his hair tighter.

Unexpectedly, his hands that have been resting on my butt aggressively yank me closer, his tongue going even deeper inside of me. I gasp instantly, grabbing onto his hair for the life of me.

He puts both of my legs on top of his shoulders, my thighs wrapping around him which only allows him to have all the access he desires.

"Roman," I cry, wanting him to go faster immediately.

I feel one of his hands leave my butt, but I don't think anything of it until I feel two fingers inside of me with his tongue and lips still moving.

He's going to kill me.

My moans are about to turn into screams which is why I immediately muffle them into the top of his head so someone doesn't think somebody's getting murdered in here. It would kind of look like it considering Roman did take me somewhere where there was nobody around us. And he gave me presents which is a sign of remorse. Maybe I should think of murder another time.

His tongue's pace increases at a speed that I didn't even think was possible, as do his fingers, and right then, I feel the most euphoric feeling enter my entire body-a feeling that makes me glad that I didn't get to finish earlier because this was so much better!

My legs are shaking already since they can't handle too much pressure, which means I'm going to wake up sore tomorrow morning.

That's a future Alaiya problem.

My orgasm hits me so hard that my vision goes blurry for a few minutes, his tongue still going everywhere even though his fingers have left.

"I'm not done yet," he tells me assertively when he feels me pulling away, finishing his own agenda which makes my legs tremble even more.

Why have I been hiding my daydreams again?

~~~~

I wake up in the middle of the night at around 4 a.m.

I suddenly had a raging cramp and I thought it was from last night, but what do you know? I've started my period. Of course, on my anniversary vacation.

I hate my life.

I wasn't supposed to start until next week which is why I was excited about this trip. I knew we were going to have a lot of sex so when we would get back, I would start my period and find out that I'm not pregnant and everything would be alright. That's what I like to call intelligence.

But nope, the world hates me and likes to ruin even my smartest plans. I didn't even have any of my pre-period symptoms like the back pain I usually get. Literally zero symptoms.

With what we did in the hot tub yesterday and these cramps, I feel as if I'm dying. No more thinking that it's a future me problem anymore.

I got to the restroom before the bleeding started so I put in a tampon after peeing and returned to bed. I wasn't gone for very long so Roman hadn't woken up. I lay on the pillow beside his because I'm in pain, otherwise, I would've laid right back on top of him. I pull the blanket on top of me, but this amazing time of the month likes to give me heat flashes which is why I throw the blanket off my body every five seconds.

And, now I'm cold.

Ughh!

I curl up in a ball, holding my stomach in agony, hoping to at some point fall asleep.

~~~~

The next morning, I wake up with Roman's arms tightly wrapped around me as my face is nuzzled into his chest.

I don't know how we end up in each other's arms every morning, but somehow, we do. We could be sleeping on opposite sides of the bed after getting into an argument with each other, and in some way, shape, or form, we will wake up holding each other.

"Roman." I kiss his bare chest.

I'm pretty sure he heard me by the way he adjusted and pulled me closer to him, though that doesn't mean he's awake yet.

"Roman," I whisper loudly.

He deeply hums, and if I wasn't in true agony right now, I'd probably get butterflies.

"Can you please massage my back?" I beg, which I wouldn't usually ask for, but this period is taking a toll on me.

His thumbs begin to rub in circles against the bottom part of my back and I feel a little at ease now.

Why couldn't I have started until we had gotten back home?! We can't even go to the beach anymore! I am not dealing with sand in my bathing suit while I'm bleeding. It's confirmed. The world does hate me.

♥ ★ ❦ ✱ ♥

A/N: If anyone has any ideas for anything they want in the book, lmk:)

***Please tell me if there are any errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 1.9K 28
They became the King and Queen of New York City, and God help whoever disrespected the queen. For the 1 millionth time Veronica's father made a deal...
3.2M 131K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.9K 172 6
| 18+ | • • • In Ream Johnson's life, work was first on her priority list. Having the title of being Nicole Wells' personal assistant, it came with...
358K 20.1K 200
A collection of funny + relatable text-posts to read when you're feeling down or simply for fun or even when you're bored. [highest: hum #26] [co...