Harmony's Pregnancy Story

By Red-Rose-Ruby

No one could believe it was true. Little Harmony Alec's sister was knocked up. But by whom? She wasn't seeing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
THE END

Prolouge

21.9K 564 1
By Red-Rose-Ruby

"Harmony come on I got two tickets to see this guy tonight. It's going to be a brutal fight and I know you've been down lately so let's just go."
Harmony's friend pleaded.
"Ugh alright but were getting shots after."

When arriving at the stadium it was packed. Daisy got first row tickets though so everything was so much better.
The announcer called out the two men's names and they began their descents to the boxing ring. The one they called Assassin was about to walk past the girls section and while Daisy was jumping up and down Harmony couldn't move. The "Assassin" was surrounded by tall muscular guys, and couldn't get a great look at him. Then all of s sudden they stopped right in front of her, and turned as if it was a march they planed.
The guards opened up their little huddle and now Harmony could definitely see him now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 16.1K 61
Bella never told anyone she had a sister. What happens when her sister comes to Forks Washington? How will everyone feel about her? Especially a cert...
4K 45 22
Imagine...There was no attack. There was no crash. And there was no way back, unless... Maxon chooses Kriss and sends America home Little did they kn...
Isabella By Amber

General Fiction

14.1M 430K 34
When Ashley found out that she was pregnant with twins, she couldn't wait to share the good news with her husband. But when he got home later that ni...
379K 8.1K 48
ALL CHAPTERS ARE EDITED At the same time that Renesmee was born, so was her twin sister. She wasn't expected, no one saw her coming, things won't be...