broken mind (tamaki amajiki x...

By Unknown_ghdfsd

this will be a cross over between hunter x hunter and my hero academia this is my first book if you don't lik... More

chapter 1 meeting everyone
chaper 2 papa?
chapter 3 love at first sight?
chapter 4 goodbye
chapter 5 reunited
chapter 6 who would have thought
thank you!
chapter 7 that just happened
chapter 8 huh? ~ lemon warning~
little promotion for my friend
chapter 9 whoa ~lemon warning
thank you again!
quirk explanation
chapter 10 planning revenge
chapter 11 goodbyes and hello
chapter 12 pretty boy smut
Chapter 13
a/n
chapter 14 wedding planning
chapter 15 gender reveal
authors note
Important
ending
chapter 16 the birth
chapter 17 what really happened with denki
hi everyone!
chapter 18
discontinued

info

128 1 0
By Unknown_ghdfsd

Hello and welcome to my book you can call me author (I'm not comfortable with sharing my name at this time) this is my first book as I explained in the description anyways..... about the book Teenager's in hunter x hunter (such as gon,killua,and alluka) will be aged up to 16-17 also fetian will be a good guy and will also be 17 in class 1-b with gon and killua. Alluka will be in middle school. y/n will be 17 and use pronouns such as she/them I'm sorry if you don't approve everything else about y/n (such as e/c, h/c,h/l ) will be up to you.Y/n's quirk will be dream manipulation Basically it allows the person to get into people's minds and bring their dreams/ nightmares to life but only for the person it's being used on if overused the following will happen: major nosebleeds,headaches and/or projectile sickness if a trigger word is heard then y/n will go into a coma or just go dumb (like denki) thank you for your cooperation (did i spell that right?)and patience I hope you enjoy my book as I said I would appreciate it if you be kind and tell me what I did wrong in the book instead of getting mad at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.9K 39
I tried my best on this I hope you guys enjoy and I apologize in advance for any mistakes. I was inspired by @CricketLuver
67.5K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
245K 12.5K 37
One unlucky pick, that's all it took to get Killua sent to the future. A future where the Zoldycks are no longer fearsome, a future where the power s...
376K 10.5K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...